NYJetsFan.com Forums: Good Things - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets start voluntary offseason programs today
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:47 PM) dat Chelsea tight butt hole
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:48 PM) 0-0
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:48 PM) whatever that means
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:59 PM) Some talk that Dennard might slide to round 2 now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Roby and Fuller are rising.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Roby absolute physical freak but really inconsistent as a player
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) loved him going into school but never grew into the player i thought he would become
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) I don't want Roby, afraid we take him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) f***ing draft should be this week, not 2 weeks from now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM) I rather go get a CB like Phillip Gaines in round 3.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM) 1-Odell Beckham Jr WR, 2-Jace Amaro TE, 3-Phillip Gaines CB.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:04 PM) Where is Marcus Roberson being projected
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:05 PM) round 2 I think
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:06 PM) he'll be a solid pro
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:18 PM) solid pro
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:19 PM) boston. strong.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) you're a clown
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) just for the record
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:27 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) agreed
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) EJ > Raul
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) lmao
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) I wouldn't go that far
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) true
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) but its closer by the day
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:13 PM) LET'S GO RANGERS!
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) Boo rangers
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) boo the Knicks
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) Let's go wizards!
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:52 PM) SANTANA DESERVES BETTER
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:56 PM) Just landed in Reagan jumping on the wizards bandwagon taxi right out the gate
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:47 PM) Tanaka looks good so far
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:45 PM) The title race is REAL
canuckfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:36 PM) Teh Raptors!!!!!!!!!!
canuckfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:37 PM) Let's go Habs!
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 05:18 AM) Pineda looks good so far
santana Icon : (Today, 07:18 AM) Pineda solid pro
santana Icon : (Today, 07:19 AM) Pineda went Boston strong on Boston
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 07:57 AM) He has, except he is stupid for putting the shit on his neck. He has to hide that better.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:14 AM) @Bischoff_Scott: Per a source, the #Lions are having discussions about moving #Suh before the draft to move up as high as possible in the first round.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:14 AM) now that would be a fairly big move
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:46 AM) If they trade Suh to get Watkins, I would laugh. That doesn't really make their team better, they already have a high yardage passing attack
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:47 AM) They have the best WR in football and they signed Tate who will be a excellent #2 to Johnson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:53 AM) too many smokes screens. f*** the extra 2 weeks of this shit, the draft should be tonight!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:04 PM) The media is so dumb, Jon Gieger Revis' best friend tweets a pic from the Jets website and says it's revis, and all of the media goes along with it making fun of the Jets when it was really Jeremy Kerleyr.
Resize Shouts Area

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Good Things

#1 User is offline   thechad10 Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Location:South Florida...Home Of The Worst Sports Fans On Earth!!!!
  • Interests:WATCHING THE JETS, TALKING ABOUT THE JETS, THINKING ABOUT THE JETS, WRITING ABOUT THE JETS, READING ABOUT THE JETS, EATING WHILE THINKING ABOUT THE JETS, AND LONG WALKS ON THE BEACH

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 July 2005 - 08:49 PM

I have more than a good feeling about gang green this year. I know we all say that every season but I think this season it means something. Every team in the AFC East is crippled in someway besides us, for example, Bruschi's stroke (loss of leadership on the defensive side of the ball, Richard Seymour (major blow to the pass rush even though he might show up or not chances are he will miss some camp), Patriots O-line not as powerful as last year, Miami (rebuilding, or at least thats what they like to call to busy sucking) baghead.gif , and Buffalo will be normal Buffalo, you can count on them from anywhere from 8-8 to 10-6 but as usual they are missing that special peice that no one can ever put there finger on. Truth is, the Jets are coming, and with the Pete Hunter addition, its just another step in the right (young) direction. He will be a big force in the secondary. He is 6-2 215 with a 4.34 40 time, so he can handle the likes Chambers, Moulds, Lee Evan, David Terrell. With this addition we acquired something that we have never truly had, CONTAINMENT. You will see that the number of 40 yard or more pass plays that they give up will decrease dramtically. What dd you guys think???

#2 User is offline   nightowl Icon

• 2005 Best Non-Jets Poster
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:04 AM

Yeah I'm sure Brady and Manning just cut short their vacations to study some film on Hunter. Thank God that every other team in the division is falling apart and there's nothing but positive news about the Jets. Fair and balanced, right? wink.gif
<div class='bbimg'>IPB Image</div>

#3 User is offline   LocoJet Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:13 AM

Yeah I'm sure Brady and Manning just cut short their vacations to study some film on Hunter. Thank God that every other team in the division is falling apart and there's nothing but positive news about the Jets. Fair and balanced, right?

give me a *beep*ing break. what do jets fans owe a *beep*ing pats fan in a jets forum? why the *beep* should we feel the need to be "fair and *beep*ing balanced" towards enemy teams in a jets forum? because a patsy is watching what we write? get a life. go to a *beep*ing pats forum and see how fair and balanced they are. if your "fair and balanced" you'll realize that your patsy bretheren aren't so "fair and balanced" towards enemy teams.

icon_idea.gif

He is 6-2 215 with a 4.34 40 time

i didn't realize he had a 4.34 40 time. nice.

#4 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE (LocoJet @ Jul 15 2005, 12:48 AM)
give me a *beep*ing break. what do jets fans owe a *beep*ing pats fan in a jets forum? why the *beep* should we feel the need to be "fair and *beep*ing balanced" towards enemy teams in a jets forum? because a patsy is watching what we write? get a life. go to a *beep*ing pats forum and see how fair and balanced they are. if your "fair and balanced" you'll realize that your patsy bretheren aren't so "fair and balanced" towards enemy teams.

You need to watch your *beep*in mouth
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   nightowl Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (LocoJet @ Jul 15 2005, 01:48 AM)

icon_idea.gif
i didn't realize he had a 4.34 40 time. nice.

Why do I have a feeling the look of that cheerleader's uniform is going to "lose something" once you're the one posing in it? kiss2.gif

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 08:48 AM

Ok. Yes all the other teams took hits but so did we with a john abe holdout, our number 1 CB retiring on a weak unit and our QB fresh off an injury so I wouldn’t say everything is great for us. I see us and the pats battling for the division this year.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 09:22 AM

LOL .. I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER LICK THE PATS BALLS LIKE YOU GUYS DO! PATHETIC!

Number 1: The Pats lost not 1 but 2 coordinators who are considered LARGELY the sole reason that the Pats were as good as they were.

Number 2: Lost the leader to the defense in Bruschi. You tell me how good the Ravens would be without leader Ray Lewis telling them what to do.

Number 3: The last time Belichick called offensive plays he was fired from the Browns.

So you tell me that how us losing a weak link in our defense has anything to do with the amount of loss that the Pats have. Not only that but Justin Miller is gonna be a great player for us. Chad is repeatedly throwing 30 yard zingers to his wideouts and says his shoulder feels better than it ever did after fixing some previous injuries. What have the Pats done? Who is their signal caller on defense? Lest I remind you who is calling the plays on offense? And MARK THESE WORDS: Tom Brady will show how *beep*ty he really is as a QB when they make him have to think on his own cause Daddy Weis isn't around. He did that against the Dolphins and blew a 4th quater lead [ which was some sort of record ] and threw 2 ints to lose the game to one of the worst teams in the NFL last year.

#8 User is offline   LocoJet Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 09:34 AM

Why do I have a feeling the look of that cheerleader's uniform is going to "lose something" once you're the one posing in it? 

you seemed to have missed the point. my point was that your a hypocrite. why don't you go to a patsy forum and lecture them about being fair and balanced towards enemy teams? you don't because your a hypocrite. you get it now?

#9 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 10:44 AM

Honestly all boards are pretty biased but honestly I think this one has some of the most rational and realistic fans out there. Of course all boeards have the completely biased and unrational people. I’m talking about a majority of people here are pretty reasonable. Night owl your probably one of the most biased people here. Your pretyy honost about other teams but when it comes to the pats you always get too defensive like they are untouchable. And you also seem to foget most fans in out there care more about the red sox one win then the pats 3 combined.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   nightowl Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 11:05 AM

QUOTE (LocoJet @ Jul 15 2005, 11:09 AM)
you seemed to have missed the point. my point was that your a hypocrite. why don't you go to a patsy forum and lecture them about being fair and balanced towards enemy teams? you don't because your a hypocrite. you get it now?

Actually it was difficult to tell what your point was with all of the *beeps* through your post. I thought that you were trying to tell me that the new Jets logo was going to be a roadrunner. B-E-E-P beeps beeps beeps? Nah I don't think it's gonna work. Stay with the Jets thing rolleyes.gif

#11 User is offline   nightowl Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Jul 15 2005, 10:57 AM)
LOL .. I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER LICK THE PATS BALLS LIKE YOU GUYS DO! PATHETIC!

Number 1: The Pats lost not 1 but 2 coordinators who are considered LARGELY the sole reason that the Pats were as good as they were.

Number 2: Lost the leader to the defense in Bruschi. You tell me how good the Ravens would be without leader Ray Lewis telling them what to do.

Number 3: The last time Belichick called offensive plays he was fired from the Browns.

So you tell me that how us losing a weak link in our defense has anything to do with the amount of loss that the Pats have. Not only that but Justin Miller is gonna be a great player for us. Chad is repeatedly throwing 30 yard zingers to his wideouts and says his shoulder feels better than it ever did after fixing some previous injuries. What have the Pats done? Who is their signal caller on defense? Lest I remind you who is calling the plays on offense? And MARK THESE WORDS: Tom Brady will show how *beep*ty he really is as a QB when they make him have to think on his own cause Daddy Weis isn't around. He did that against the Dolphins and blew a 4th quater lead [ which was some sort of record ] and threw 2 ints to lose the game to one of the worst teams in the NFL last year.

I could defend this post but instead I'll just say you're absolutely right. No doubt about it. The Patriots are in total disarray and Belichick cries in his office every night because Charlie knew where to get really good pizza. The pressure of Super Bowls was nothing compared to Brady's calling a few audibles this year and he'll suffer a nervous breakdown right on the field. Bruschi is absolutely gone for the season. All of the workouts, running and classroom work he's doing are nothing more than a smokescreen. Belichick has been living a lie all of these years as well. He has never drawn up a game plan or actually overruled Charlie Weis on a playcall and will be exposed as a coaching "lightweight". The stories Roger Staubach has told of an 11 year old Belichick studying film for him at Navy looking for opposition tendencies--all lies. All of this makes the Jets now a prohibitive favorite to go to Detroit. Now can I be an honorary Jets fan?

#12 User is offline   NIGHT STALKER Icon

• Freedom Fighter/Follow Me
  • Icon
  • Interests:Family, friends, NY Jets and NY Yankees (not necessarily in that order)

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE (nightowl @ Jul 15 2005, 12:14 PM)
I could defend this post but instead I'll just say you're absolutely right. No doubt about it. The Patriots are in total disarray and Belichick cries in his office every night because Charlie knew where to get really good pizza. The pressure of Super Bowls was nothing compared to Brady's calling a few audibles this year and he'll suffer a nervous breakdown right on the field. Bruschi is absolutely gone for the season.  All of the workouts, running and classroom work he's doing are nothing more than a smokescreen. Belichick has been living a lie all of these years as well. He has never drawn up a game plan or actually overruled Charlie Weis on a playcall and will be exposed as a coaching "lightweight". The stories Roger Staubach has told of an 11 year old Belichick studying film for him at Navy looking for opposition tendencies--all lies. All of this makes the Jets now a prohibitive favorite to go to Detroit.  Now can I be an honorary Jets fan?

See, just when I thought your posts were enteraining, there you go taking it to the extremes. The poster just wanted you to admit that not everything in Pats land is rosey...there are concerns to be addressed and like it or not, they are reality.
Some Men Are Born Brothers...Others Earn It!

#13 User is offline   NYJBlueHen Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:16 PM

I dunno I think Pat fans have the right to be over-biased, since for the past couple years everything the Pats do works out. Why should they think it will stop? They are the team to beat until someone beats them. Let's be real here if the Jets were in the middle of a dynasty with 3 superbowl rings in 4 years wouldn't we act the same way? And just for the record NightOwl has shown his football smarts on here time and time again making many Jet fans look like little kids, just my opinion. And remeber it will just be sweeter when the Jets finally pull it off and beat the Pats.

#14 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:21 PM

I don’t diminish anything the pats do the fact is all 32 teams have questions coming into the season. That’s what a salary cap does. If there was non we wouldn’t have lost any free agents and we would have signed a CB
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   nightowl Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (Hermanator @ Jul 15 2005, 01:24 PM)
See, just when I thought your posts were enteraining, there you go taking it to the extremes.  The poster just wanted you to admit that not everything in Pats land is rosey...there are concerns to be addressed and like it or not, they are reality.

This is the second time you've come after me about this stuff. The last time with great bombast you said that I didn't have the stones to admit that any Jets were better than any Patriots. What did I do? I gave you a list of Jets that I thought were better and called you out to do the same, admitting which Patriots players were better than the Jets. What was your response? You disappeared from the thread. Let me ask you about these statements that drew my post. Do you know FOR A FACT as to whether or not Bruschi will play? According to the post above he's done. In the above post we're CERTAIN that a rookie corner will be an exceptional NFL player before he takes a single snap yet a coach with five Super Bowl rings and a coaching background that goes back to the 1960's will assuredly be a DISASTER at play calling. Brady's gonna crumble under pressure NOW after showing such great composure in the NFL's biggest games? Make a rational point and I'll respond in a rational manner. But it's not a one way street.

#16 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE (nightowl @ Jul 15 2005, 11:03 AM)
This is the second time you've come after me about this stuff. The last time with great bombast you said that I didn't have the stones to admit that any Jets were better than any Patriots. What did I do? I gave you a list of Jets that I thought were better and called you out to do the same, admitting which Patriots players were better than the Jets. What was your response? You disappeared from the thread. Let me ask you about these statements that drew my post. Do you know FOR A FACT as to whether or not Bruschi will play? According to the post above he's done. In the above post we're CERTAIN that a rookie corner will be an exceptional NFL player before he takes a single snap yet a coach with five Super Bowl rings and a coaching background that goes back to the 1960's will assuredly be a DISASTER at play calling. Brady's gonna crumble under pressure NOW after showing such great composure in the NFL's biggest games? Make a rational point and I'll respond in a rational manner.  But it's not a one way street.

Do u have a split personality? Cause sometimes u make good points and good posts and sometimes you just up the pats u know what. Lol.

But in all seriousness (despite our one argument a while ago on the CBs) I thik your for the most part a pretty good poster. And I think the fact that u don’t get attacked on here (us being jet fans and u a pats fans) does show a lot of class on our part to have an intelligent conversation about football. Don’t u agree

FYI I know your not talking to me in your post. I just wanted to jump in
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#17 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:42 PM

QUOTE (nightowl @ Jul 15 2005, 02:03 PM)
This is the second time you've come after me about this stuff. The last time with great bombast you said that I didn't have the stones to admit that any Jets were better than any Patriots. What did I do? I gave you a list of Jets that I thought were better and called you out to do the same, admitting which Patriots players were better than the Jets. What was your response? You disappeared from the thread. Let me ask you about these statements that drew my post. Do you know FOR A FACT as to whether or not Bruschi will play? According to the post above he's done. In the above post we're CERTAIN that a rookie corner will be an exceptional NFL player before he takes a single snap yet a coach with five Super Bowl rings and a coaching background that goes back to the 1960's will assuredly be a DISASTER at play calling. Brady's gonna crumble under pressure NOW after showing such great composure in the NFL's biggest games? Make a rational point and I'll respond in a rational manner.  But it's not a one way street.

You're an absolute moron. Go away. You speak about being reasonable and rational yet you are completely irrational. Hypocritical as well for saying that we aren't making rational points. Let me ask you a question: If Belichick is so great, then why even hire Coordinators? All you do is say, "Nope, Belichick is god." and "Nope Brady is totally composed." What kind of bullshit statements are you making? You know nothing about football except that the Patriots have won 3 Superbowls. If I were you I wouldn't critizise people on this board, I have seen all kinds of people and the power hitters here know EXACTLY what they are talking about. Half the time we are critizising our own team you idiot. I got an idea, now that Belichick deforced his wife why dont you make a run at being his gay partner, with all the loveliness you talk about him I am sure you could win his gay little heart.

#18 User is offline   NYJBlueHen Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:44 PM

Its post like that, that make people on this site look dumb

#19 User is offline   nightowl Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:46 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Jul 15 2005, 02:17 PM)
You're an absolute moron. Go away. You speak about being reasonable and rational yet you are completely irrational. Hypocritical as well for saying that we aren't making rational points. Let me ask you a question: If Belichick is so great, then why even hire Coordinators? All you do is say, "Nope, Belichick is god." and "Nope Brady is totally composed." What kind of bullshit statements are you making? You know nothing about football except that the Patriots have won 3 Superbowls. If I were you I wouldn't critizise people on this board, I have seen all kinds of people and the power hitters here know EXACTLY what they are talking about. Half the time we are critizising our own team you idiot. I got an idea, now that Belichick deforced his wife why dont you make a run at being his gay partner, with all the loveliness you talk about him I am sure you could win his gay little heart.

You sound bitter somehow wink.gif and he didn't deforce her. They're just severated...

#20 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:47 PM

Now you are winking at me like you got me riled up or something? I told you go after Billy the Queer not me. And of course I needed to set you straight cause you think you can attack our knowledge of football because you are a Pats fan and you are in denial.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users