NYJetsFan.com Forums: London Fletcher Also An F. A, Amongst Others - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop another game vs Lions. Offense is bad
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:44 PM) I hope Geno has his shit together when we beat the CHEATriots in a few weeks
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:44 PM) that is an insult
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:45 PM) kick this door down KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:45 PM) no FG
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:46 PM) TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:48 PM) that was a fumble recovered by KC in the endzone ... TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:48 PM) FIRE IDZIK
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:50 PM) TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:51 PM) TY KC
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:52 PM) THAT IS A BIG ASS FB
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) if shit had gone our way we'd be 3-1 right now
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) what a bummer
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) :ranting3:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) INT TD KANSAS CITY!!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) we need to start doing that shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) our D needs to start making shit like that happen
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) fuck that penalty
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) "going on your knees" stupidest shit ever
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) let them do the end zone celebrations
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) thank you KC for slaughtering these overrated fucks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) Brady watching too much geno tape
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) brady to the bench
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) Oh god what has KC done! GARAPAPOLLO UNLEASHED
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) I hope someone lays a Mo Lewis on Garapapolo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) square in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:02 PM) so brady can get his knee broken again
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) I'm scared
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) this kid might be legit
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) IT WASNT WORTH IT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) cmon KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) wtf
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) they let the rookie just drive it on them
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) now KC needs a TD
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:06 PM) It wasn't worth it :(
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:15 PM) KC has some big ol boys
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:19 PM) TY KC for bringing these overrated fucks back down to earth
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:22 PM) I think 03 should be a mod. I think everyone should be.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:23 PM) What do we have to loose?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) our O better get their shit together starting this Sunday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) we need to be on our A game when we play Denver and the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) and Buffalo doesn't scare me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) but these next 3 games better get it's shit together
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) maybe Idzik knew that MEvis was not as good anymore
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

London Fletcher Also An F. A, Amongst Others

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Post icon  Posted 22 January 2007 - 05:55 PM

Pay the Bills
The Buffalo Bills have some significant players due to become unrestricted free agents in March: cornerback Nate Clements, linebacker London Fletcher-Baker, defensive lineman Chris Kelsay, fullback Daimon Shelton, guard Mike Gandy, and running back Anthony Thomas. Clements is only 26, is coming off a good year, and figures to cash a big check. Some NFL insiders even feel he might surpass the $18 million signing bonus Champ Bailey received because with the heightened salary cap many teams are flush and looking to spend their way to success. Clements played under the franchise tag in 2006, earning $7.2 million. The Bills have the right to put the tag on him one more season but it would cost them $7.8 million and they would have to go back on their word because they promised Clements a year ago that they would not tag him twice in a row.

A tender moment?
It's not official yet, but expect the Chargers to put a first-round tender on restricted free agent running back Michael Turner -- meaning any team that signs him to an offer sheet must give up a first-round pick if San Diego doesn't match.

Jets in pursuit
The Jets are expected to pursue Patriots cornerback Asante Samuel, who tied Bailey for the NFL lead in interceptions with 10 this season, and Patriots linebacker Tully Banta-Cain glare.gif , who had a career-high 5 1/2 sacks this season. Both are due to become unrestricted free agents

#2 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:13 PM

I wouldnt want to go after Clements, especially if he wants more then Bailey, that guy has to get it in his head, hes not the best CB in the game. I know like every player believes that, but they dont ask for the most money because they think they are the best. Clements is a joke, hes a good CB, but he overrates himself so much..
I would love it if the Jets go after Samuel, like I said, if this is the only big signing I will be happy. Because we defintely need a #1 CB on this team. We got a good #2 CB in Dyson, adding Samuel would make us have a great secondary with Rhodes back there.
I doubt they let him go, if they do then they are truely stubern.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs Icon

• 06 R.O.Y. Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:36 PM

I don't know why people have a problem with Tully Banta-Cain, or TBC as I like to call him. He's gonna be pretty cheap. No one is saying he's a superstar, but he is only 26 years old and knows the system. He also had 5.5 sacks this year. I would have no problem with them bringing him in. It's not a move I would be particularly excited about, but I wouldn't be against it.

And it's good to see in writing that the Jets will pursue Samuel. Where did you get this from S Dubb?

#4 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE (VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs @ Jan 23 2007, 04:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know why people have a problem with Tully Banta-Cain, or TBC as I like to call him. He's gonna be pretty cheap. No one is saying he's a superstar, but he is only 26 years old and knows the system. He also had 5.5 sacks this year. I would have no problem with them bringing him in. It's not a move I would be particularly excited about, but I wouldn't be against it.

And it's good to see in writing that the Jets will pursue Samuel. Where did you get this from S Dubb?

iagree.gif Banta-Cain would be a player who we won't overpay for and will contribute about the same as a top of the market FA LBer and he knows the system well enough to make a big contribution.
I'd like to see Samuel nabbed from the Pats. He will command a lot of money but IMO is worth shelling out for.
With the Chargers expected to put a 1st round tender on Turner, it shows they will settle for nothing less than a 1st for him so therefore Tannenbaum should stay away from him.

#5 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 January 2007 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs @ Jan 22 2007, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's just some beat writers speculation....it's no different than us speculating on this board.
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users