NYJetsFan.com Forums: Maddan Xbox 360 - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

2014 NYJetsFan Fantasy League sign up: http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38425
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 August 2014 - 03:51 PM) Milliner did suffer a high ankle sprain, that sucks. could linger all year
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 August 2014 - 03:52 PM) I think Patterson sucked vs the Colts because he was injured, which he always is.
Mr_Jet Icon : (18 August 2014 - 06:49 PM) As much as people criticized Tannanbaum for spending too much. It's starting to look like Idzik is going to be too cheap.
Mr_Jet Icon : (18 August 2014 - 06:52 PM) You get what you pay for and when you let quality players go because you don't want to pay them, this is what happens. You're left with scrub players.
azjetfan Icon : (18 August 2014 - 07:55 PM) I'm still on board with the Idzik plan. Even with Revis and Revis we still are not going to the SB this year. But the down time sucks. If Milliner comes back healthy by week 3 or so we should be fine.
Mr_Jet Icon : (18 August 2014 - 08:18 PM) Regardless of our SB chances this year or next year. If Idzik keeps acting like a cheapskate and continues to let quality players go, we won't have to worry about winning much of anything this decade.
azjetfan Icon : (18 August 2014 - 09:36 PM) He wants to build through the draft. Not blow the bank on FA. I get what your saying but there is a balance and right now we are not one or two pieces away.
Mr_Jet Icon : (18 August 2014 - 11:00 PM) It's not about being one or two pieces away. It's about keeping the good pieces you have and building upon that.
Mr_Jet Icon : (18 August 2014 - 11:04 PM) But there is no sense in trying to build through the draft if he's only going to end up letting the good players he picks up go in FA after a few years. All because he wants to do things on the cheap.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:02 AM) FIRE IDZIK
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 08:33 AM) out side of Revis who left we should have kept?
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 08:34 AM) The Revis deal sucks but $16 million was too much for a CB and once he was gone he was not coming back.
Mr_Jet Icon : (19 August 2014 - 11:00 AM) Matt Slauson
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 01:00 PM) Eh. I think with our current cap situation we will be able to retain guys like Wilkerson and whomever we want to keep. We are in a good position right now.
Mr_Jet Icon : (19 August 2014 - 01:49 PM) Time will tell.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 August 2014 - 02:00 PM) landed revis abck. got DRC, nope we take patterson who got owned and always hurt. milner always hurt. 3rd round CB done for season. were gonna get passed on all day
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 02:44 PM) Yea the DRC bit makes me iffy
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 August 2014 - 03:35 PM) better then patterson
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 05:45 PM) No I mean the fact that he whiffed on him.
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 05:46 PM) I'm not saying Idzik is perfect. I just like the direction we are heading. It's going to take some patience.
RetireChrebet Icon : (19 August 2014 - 06:27 PM) I like how our lack of secondary is the hot topic right now. The bigger issue is we still will not be able to throw the ball. We are not going to do much of anything regardless until we get a QB. Sorry for being so negative just my honest opinion.
RetireChrebet Icon : (19 August 2014 - 06:29 PM) With that said I think our running game with CJ and Powell will be top 10 or somewhere around there
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 August 2014 - 06:35 PM) i have faith that if geno messes up that vick can come in and do well. but i have 0 faith in our secondary right now which has been our strong point for the past 4 years or so
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:35 PM) I agree 115. but the one thing is Rex has done some good things in the past with shitty DBs and still had a solid D going back to his years in BAL
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:37 PM) Corey Ivy CB
36 Jim Leonhard SS/PR
43 Haruki Nakamura FS
25 Evan Oglesby CB
20 Ed Reed FS
22 Samari Rolle CB
39 Daren Stone FS
41 Frank Walker CB
31 Fabian Washington in 2008
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:39 PM) Reed is a HOF but Rolle was way past his prime
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:41 PM) SNOOPY BOWL FRIDAY!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:41 PM) WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 08:26 PM) I assume we will pick up a guy after the cuts happen.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 August 2014 - 10:14 PM) we'll see but I think we see better QB play than we have in a while.
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (20 August 2014 - 08:54 AM) disgusted with my local programming, instead of jets and giants they are airing the raiders vs packers..wtf
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (20 August 2014 - 09:23 AM) Glad I don't live up there anymore haha
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 August 2014 - 06:59 PM) The JETS are #6 in the Forbes List for most franchise value
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 August 2014 - 06:59 PM) The Buffalo Jills are #31 and the Miami Dolphags are #16 respectively
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 August 2014 - 07:00 PM) The JETS are worth $1.8 billion
jet-man Icon : (20 August 2014 - 10:03 PM) that's less than the clippers
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:07 PM) I'm very excited with the amount of preseason touchdowns the Jets have
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:21 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) Calvin Pryor and Darrin Walls will start tomorrow
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:52 PM) The SIMPSONS MARATHON has been on for almost 12 hours...
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:57 PM) Sanchez looks so much more confident and better in Chip's offense than he did with us
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:50 PM) EVERY SIMPSONS EVER!!!!!
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 07:10 AM) Sanchez is looking good for the eagles. Crazy how a good offense and the right system can make you look so much better. When you're put into a situatuon to succeed, magic happens. Happy for Sanchez, i think he needed a change just as much as the Jets did.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 08:02 AM) Preseason doesn't matter at all
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 11:10 AM) anyone have a stream for the preseaosn agme by chance?
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Maddan Xbox 360 more pics and trailers up to date

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 November 2005 - 01:35 AM

ALL because J.CBizkit is slipping. Come man get on your JOB biggrin.gif

http://media.xbox360...471/imgs_1.html

http://media.xbox360...471/vids_1.html

New write up on the madden for 360

http://sports.ign.co...1/661869p1.html

Ahhh shit I should have put this in the "official maddan 06". 115 would you mind moving it.

thanx

#2 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 01 November 2005 - 01:51 AM

Well, since I am not getting Xbox 360, of course im gonna get lazy... lol

The next Madden video game that I am buying is Madden 2007 for Playstation 3. I cannot wait either.

#3 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 November 2005 - 01:58 AM

Madden will no doubt look better on playstation but thats it. Everything else is better for the 360. especially Online.

#4 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Jets Football, Football, Video Games, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Reggae music

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 November 2005 - 07:54 AM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 1 2005, 02:26 AM)
Well, since I am not getting Xbox 360, of course im gonna get lazy... lol

The next Madden video game that I am buying is Madden 2007 for Playstation 3. I cannot wait either.

Amen iagree.gif

#5 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 November 2005 - 09:45 AM

the PS3 online is gonna suck. i heard its still company specific. whats up with that? besides that i don't think the PS3 is gonna be any better. as things get closer the more people i talk to the more say they don't any system will be superior to the other one (unlike the PS2 and xbox where the xbox was way better). they basically said if your gonna get one get the one that has the better games. xbox360 (for me has) DOA4, elder scrolls 4, RE5, fable2, Jade empire2, and unnamed bioware RPG (i love bio ware RPGs. their the best at it) so thats why i'm leaning heavily towards the xbox. the PS2 didn't have any good PS2 only games really. i was thinking about getting a revolution as well.

also of u want me to move it i will but maybe this deserves its own topic cause its next gen system? if u want me to move it let me know and i will
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#6 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 01 November 2005 - 01:21 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Nov 1 2005, 03:20 PM)
the PS3 online is gonna suck. i heard its still company specific. whats up with that? besides that i don't think the PS3 is gonna be any better. as things get closer the more people i talk to the more say they don't any system will be superior to the other one (unlike the PS2 and xbox where the xbox was way better). they basically said if your gonna get one get the one that has the better games. xbox360 (for me has) DOA4, elder scrolls 4, RE5, fable2, Jade empire2, and unnamed bioware RPG (i love bio ware RPGs. their the best at it) so thats why i'm leaning heavily towards the xbox. the PS2 didn't have any good PS2 only games really. i was thinking about getting a revolution as well.

also of u want me to move it i will but maybe this deserves its own topic cause its next gen system? if u want me to move it let me know and i will

Well, I don't play online, so I really do not care for online on the Playstation 3. So, I am definatly getting Madden 2007 for PS3. I do think that PS3 will be better then Xbox 360 because 360 was made first, and PS3 will know how to beat it, too add a couple things.

Besides 360 is only for online, a lot of people do not play online, so that is why they perfer PS3.

The people without the online access, you know they will be getting Playstation 3.

#7 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 November 2005 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 1 2005, 11:56 AM)
Well, I don't play online, so I really do not care for online on the Playstation 3. So, I am definatly getting Madden 2007 for PS3. I do think that PS3 will be better then Xbox 360 because 360 was made first, and PS3 will know how to beat it, too add a couple things.

Besides 360 is only for online, a lot of people do not play online, so that is why they perfer PS3.

The people without the online access, you know they will be getting Playstation 3.

how is 360 for online only? that makes no sense. on top of that whats the point of having madden if u can only play teh computer somtimes. sometimes i wanna jump online and get a competition. not a slaughter one way or the other.
madden will be the same on both systems just like it was for the PS2/xbox. it was the same. they didn't even up the graphics for the xbox (which was disappointing). your basing your opinion of whic "system" is better on an opinion. it doesn't matter when their released. It matters when their shown. since they were both shown at e3 they were both decided on by then. which means that the PS3 is made already. their not working on it now just like MS isn't with the 360 it is what it is. the only reaosn they would wait is this
1) they don't want to compete with MS
2)waiting for the rpice to drop on their processors so they make a bigger profit off the system
3)more advertising time and more time for people to save up.

online gaming is the future. before u know it games will be exclusivley online only watch and see.

i'm sorry but if u have personal preference for PS3 thats fine and if u don't care about online play (maybe cause u never ealy experianced it) thats fine but don't try to say a system is better only cause its released later. i've been doing alot of research on the systems. i don't wanna be biased. my opion is Sony and MS ain't paying my bills so why be loays. if i'm gonna drop 300-400 dollars on a system i wanna make sure i'm getting the better one for me. just like i'm doing with cars. if i'm gonna spend alot of money on a car i'm gonna make sure i get the right one for me. not just be loyal to a company. the only think i'm loyal to mesides family, friends etc. is my teams. yankees, jets, knicks all the way. outside of that my money is going to be spent on the best system. if u wanna be biased and say u like on better (before u even try) go ahead its your right but don't try to pass things off as facts. the only fact right now is that MS has the best and most powerfull system out to date (the xbox) and in a year maybe sony will maybe they won't. but my advice to u is be wise with your money don't be loyal to a company
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#8 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 01 November 2005 - 02:03 PM

I have never said that the Playstation was better then the Xbox, Sdubb was the one who said that. But, I no doubt will think that the Playstation 3 will look much better then the Xbox.

I've gotten told that the Xbox 360 will be only good for playing with people online. So the game would be kind of useless with out the online connection. I've also read it in magazines as well.

Which in my mind it seems that Playstation would be the better buy, for people that do not have the internet connection, which like me, should get the PS3, because I am not wasting my money on an Xbox 360, and then having to go and buy the internet access stuff, especially when I have the internet access at my house anyway, which I barely use anyway.

So in my mind, if you do have online access for Xbox, go and buy it, but if you do not have the internet access, do not even bother buying Xbox 360, and wait for PS3.

#9 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 November 2005 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 1 2005, 12:38 PM)
I have never said that the Playstation was better then the Xbox, Sdubb was the one who said that. But, I no doubt will think that the Playstation 3 will look much better then the Xbox.

I've gotten told that the Xbox 360 will be only good for playing with people online. So the game would be kind of useless with out the online connection. I've also read it in magazines as well.

Which in my mind it seems that Playstation would be the better buy, for people that do not have the internet connection, which like me, should get the PS3, because I am not wasting my money on an Xbox 360, and then having to go and buy the internet access stuff, especially when I have the internet access at my house anyway, which I barely use anyway.

So in my mind, if you do have online access for Xbox, go and buy it, but if you do not have the internet access, do not even bother buying Xbox 360, and wait for PS3.

Sorry but u were told wrong. Whoever told u that twisted it. sony will not be good for online play. So people say that the xbox wont be good for regular paly which is false. Its first job like the PS3 is for single players. That’s why they locked up game slike RE5, FF series, Fable2 and JE2, all single player games. online is a huge plus, but is it by no means its purpose. What they meant was the hard drive for the 360 is for online use only. You can but a 360 w/o the hard drive if u don’t plan to play online and save the 100bucks. If u wanna play online u need the hard drive so most likely what they meant to say or misunderstood is that the 100 dollar hard drive is only needed for online play. Not the system itself. Or maybe they said it as the 400 dollar systems is only for online which compared to the 300 dollar system is true. U don’t really need to pay the extra 100 for the hard drive if your not gonna play it online. I’ve had a lot of IT people look at them and honostly they all say the same that the specs are too close to really tell whats better. Its kinda like a car. Look at the mustang GT, RX-8, 350Z, WRX, EVO and on paper they all look similar but u won’t know which is better till u try. I can’t and won’t say a system is better unless I play both for at least 20 hours plus and 5 games plus before I can say that. all we can look at now is get the one that has the better games. that’s obviously all opinion. U might love a game and I might hate it. there is no such thing as a better game. My recommendation to u (since I spoke to experts and their wont be a clear way better machine this time. Like ususal) that get the system that has the games u favor. If u mostly play madden then it won’t matter. It’ll be the same for both systems (all 3 actually). Look at other games you’d wanna play. Me I’m leaning towards xbxo cause my favorite genre is RPGs and their gonna have exclusively JE2, Fable 2, Unamed Bioware RPG, and Elder scrolls 4. all of them are must haves for me. and those will keep me busy till the next gen systems come out lol. Honostly no system is gonna dominate over the other one so take the one with the better game lin-up. I don’t wanna seem like an ass or a supporter of one or the other cause I’m not. I just don’t want u to throw away money on a biased opinon. Check out the game sites (obviously u know what they are) read the magazines and pick which games u want and take that system. Fact is u can’t get an xbox anymore till early next year. their all sold out now. If u order one now you’ll get it next year.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#10 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 01 November 2005 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Nov 1 2005, 08:06 PM)
Sorry but u were told wrong. Whoever told u that twisted it. sony will not be good for online play. So people say that the xbox wont be good for regular paly which is false. Its first job like the PS3 is for single players. That’s why they locked up game slike RE5, FF series, Fable2 and JE2, all single player games. online is a huge plus, but is it by no means its purpose. What they meant was the hard drive for the 360 is for online use only. You can but a 360 w/o the hard drive if u don’t plan to play online and save the 100bucks. If u wanna play online u need the hard drive so most likely what they meant to say or misunderstood is that the 100 dollar hard drive is only needed for online play. Not the system itself. Or maybe they said it as the 400 dollar systems is only for online which compared to the 300 dollar system is true. U don’t really need to pay the extra 100 for the hard drive if your not gonna play it online. I’ve had a lot of IT people look at them and honostly they all say the same that the specs are too close to really tell whats better. Its kinda like a car.  Look at the mustang GT, RX-8, 350Z, WRX, EVO and on paper they all look similar but u won’t know which is better till u try. I can’t and won’t say a system is better unless I play both for at least 20 hours plus and 5 games plus before I can say that. all we can look at now is get the one that has the better games. that’s obviously all opinion. U might love a game and I might hate it. there is no such thing as a better game. My recommendation to u (since I spoke to experts and their wont be a clear way better machine this time. Like ususal) that get the system that has the games u favor. If u mostly play madden then it won’t matter. It’ll be the same for both systems (all 3 actually). Look at other games you’d wanna play. Me I’m leaning towards xbxo cause my favorite genre is RPGs and their gonna have exclusively JE2, Fable 2, Unamed Bioware RPG, and Elder scrolls 4. all of them are must haves for me. and those will keep me busy till the next gen systems come out lol. Honostly no system is gonna dominate over the other one so take the one with the better game lin-up. I don’t wanna seem like an ass or a supporter of one or the other cause I’m not. I just don’t want u to throw away money on a biased opinon. Check out the game sites (obviously u know what they are) read the magazines and pick which games u want and take that system. Fact is u can’t get an xbox anymore till early next year. their all sold out now. If u order one now you’ll get it next year.

Dude, the people that I got told this from that Xbox will be useless without online, is some of the people from IGN. They have already played it, and told me on their message boards, that it is useless. They told me that I should wait for the Playstation 3 to come, out, and that is what I am going to do. I wouldn't consider their opinions because their pretty much pro's at doing what they do. So I am definatly going to buy the Playstation 3 over the Xbox 360.

#11 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 November 2005 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 1 2005, 01:15 PM)
Dude, the people that I got told this from that Xbox will be useless without online, is some of the people from IGN. They have already played it, and told me on their message boards, that it is useless. They told me that I should wait for the Playstation 3 to come, out, and that is what I am going to do. I wouldn't consider their opinions because their pretty much pro's at doing what they do. So I am definatly going to buy the Playstation 3 over the Xbox 360.

And u believe that? some people on a message board saying they played something that isn’t available? For that matter I can say I played it and sign up for their board. People like to talk crap sometimes. I still have people tell me the PS2 is more powerfull then the xbox. Why would MS make a system that was useless offline? And what does that mean? U can’t play the game unless its hooked up to the i-net? Makes no sense to me. that’s like saying a computer is useless w/o internet. That doesn’t make any sense to me a system would be “useless” unless u have on-line. But hey its your money not mine. Believe what u want to believe. All I can do is offer advice if u don’t wanna listen the don’t

EDIT* also if u can give me a link for IGN cool. i also frequent the site with the same user name i have here (jetsfan115)
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#12 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 01 November 2005 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Nov 1 2005, 08:28 PM)
And u believe that? some people on a message board saying they played something that isn’t available? For that matter I can say I played it and sign up for their board. People like to talk crap sometimes. I still have people tell me the PS2 is more powerfull then the xbox. Why would MS make a system that was useless offline? And what does that mean? U can’t play the game unless its hooked up to the i-net? Makes no sense to me. that’s like saying a computer is useless w/o internet. That doesn’t make any sense to me a system would be “useless” unless u have on-line. But hey its your money not mine. Believe what u want to believe. All I can do is offer advice if u don’t wanna listen the don’t

EDIT* also if u can give me a link for IGN cool. i also frequent the site with the same user name i have here (jetsfan115)

Yes, I do believe you think that I am talking about the peopel that just registered with IGN. I know they have not played the game yet. The people that I am talking about is the people that actually work with IGN. They talk all over the board. I am taking the IGN experts opinion over yours, because they have actually played Xbox now, they know whats it about.

#13 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 November 2005 - 04:54 PM

and if u see the link the the other tpic i made the IGN experts said the xbox is more powerfull.

i think your a sony fan boy cuase no matter what herd evidence i show u u dismiss it.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#14 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 01 November 2005 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Nov 1 2005, 10:29 PM)
and if u see the link the the other tpic i made the IGN experts said the xbox is more powerfull.

i think your a sony fan boy cuase no matter what herd evidence i show u u dismiss it.

Well you can do whatever the hell you want to, the thing is no matter what you say to me, I am sticking with Playstation 3. Say whatever you want, after this 'cause I am done with it, I am sticking with PS3, as always.

#15 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 November 2005 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 1 2005, 02:38 PM)

Actually I said the graphic's for the PS will more then likely be slightly better then 360 but that it. Everything else for the 360 is better. The type of games, the abundance of game selection and list goes on. We all know online video games are going to rule the corperate world in a matter of a year or 2. Role playing games will be slightly better on PS but as far as anything else video game related the 360 blows out the competition.

Also if you wanna play online all you to do is spend 60 bucks on a 1 year free subscription, or when you buy a game they have 2 , and 3 month trail offers. After me first account expired I used one of the 2 months free ones and played it for 5 months it just recently went down. Anyways people will have their views and I'm not trying to convert anyone here but the 360 will be the way to go.

#16 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 November 2005 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Nov 1 2005, 04:07 PM)
Actually I said the graphic's for the PS will more then likely be slightly better then 360 but that it. Everything else for the 360 is better. The type of games, the abundance of game selection and list goes on. We all know online video games are going to rule the corperate world in a matter of a year or 2. Role playing games will be slightly better on PS but as far as anything else video game related the 360 blows out the competition.

Also if you wanna play online all you to do is spend 60 bucks on a 1 year free subscription, or when you buy a game they have 2 , and 3 month trail offers. After me first account expired I used one of the 2 months free ones and played it for 5 months it just recently went down. Anyways people will have their views and I'm not trying to convert anyone here but the 360 will be the way to go.

i agree with everything except the RPG thing. xbox360 gets sonys top RPG (FF series) and it has my favories sequels fable 2 and JE 2 as well as another unamed bio RPG (the best RPG making company ever!) and elder scrolls 4.

like he said he is sticking with PS3 period. he is obvious favored towards sony (not that there is anything wrong with it) but i posted the specs and side by side comparison (with charts) in the topic calles xbox360 or PS3 and the xbox is way better machine
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#17 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 November 2005 - 05:39 PM

here is another site proving it

http://www.majornels...s3-part-1-of-4/
Get it done MT