NYJetsFan.com Forums: Trade Offer - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

@DWAZ73 : One other thing: Idzik now has landed arguably No. 1 QB, RB and WR in free agency this offseason despite deliberate approach. #Jets
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:41 PM) The title race is real
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 02:42 PM) Jordan...what number was he? it was 30sometihng
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 02:43 PM) tanaka had a great game today. gave up 2 hits due to bunts. 10K
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 02:48 PM) Jordan was #34 with the Jets.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:03 PM) Tanaka is looking like a stud
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:04 PM) Jets added Vick, Chris Johnson, and Eric Decker to the offense.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:04 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:04 PM) And this draft is loaded at the offensive skill positions
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:04 PM) Hopefully we can get anohter starting WR and starting TE in the draft
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:05 PM) Our offense could be much better than last year
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:05 PM) can't get much worse than what it's been the last 2 years
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:22 PM) Very cool
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:24 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:32 PM) still need another WR
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:33 PM) so i bet powell barely gets any touches this year and goodson gets cut
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:34 PM) Goodson is as good as gone.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:34 PM) With all his legal issues and coming off injury he is done. Possibly even in the NFL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:39 PM) Powell is average anyways.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 03:39 PM) @ProFootballTalk 5m

Per source, Chris Johnson's two-year deal has a base value of $8 million, with another $1 million available in incentives based on yardage.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) He does a lot of things well, but isn't talented enough. Johnson has breakaway ability still and Ivory is man beast running the football
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) We will get another WR in the draft. Even in round 2 you can get a starting WR
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:09 PM) I am still standing by my CB in the first round and WR in the second prediction
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:19 PM) The title race is bale
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 05:34 PM) Sidney rice coming in for a visit
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:49 PM) I think the Jets are getting themselves ready to draft best player available
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:49 PM) Last year they stuck to their board
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:27 PM) if they sign him I think that means they look to take a CB round 1
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:32 PM) “@AdamSchefter: RB Chris Johnson's 2-year deal with Jets has a team option in it for year two. Jets have option to pick up year two at $4M in February 2015.”
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:51 PM) @AlbertBreer 2m
Sidney Rice has agreed to terms with the Seahawks on a one-year deal, per source.
Expand
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:55 PM) There is really only 2 CBs worth taking at 18
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:56 PM) I rather get a offensive playmaker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:58 PM) LaMont Jordan was 34
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:59 PM) liar
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) He wore #34 when he played for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) I should know I met him at an event in his last year with the JETS before he went to Oakland
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) GFYS 0099 you shit talker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) http://www.nydailyne...entry-1.1758342
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) there's no reason we can't have someone off this site on that list too
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 07:08 PM) Rice resigned with Seattle
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:08 PM) did you scare him into going to Oakland?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 08:18 PM) unfortunately those sites are too much bigger than our
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:51 PM) WOOOO
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) I'm sure it's possible but this isn't a blog site as much as its a login and yell about the jets site
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:39 AM) yeah...TheGangGreen didn't participate either. they're represented as a forum too on Google
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Trade Offer

#1 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 October 2005 - 11:19 AM

I offered ship and moulds for caddy and andre Johnson. What do u guys think about that?
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#2 Guest_a1elbow_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 October 2005 - 11:28 AM

That seems pretty one sided. Cad could finish the season as a top five back and Johnson has a lot of upside. Moulds and Shipp aren't much of an offer for that. Shipp could lose his job anyday and hasn't done much; Moulds is a maybe starter from week to week. And Can and Johnson are just bigger names.

But you never know, sometimes you have to put trades out there and do some negotiating.

#3 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 October 2005 - 11:41 AM

the thing is in my league u get points for Rec. shipp has 16 for 116 yards. caddy has 3 for 6 yards. also he is hurt. shipp won't lose his job cause arrington was horrible. ship has 43 points moulds has 38 and johnson has 18 and caddy has 60 in my league. plus moulds had a great game with holcombe at QB. holcome will help his stats the smae way vinny did for coles last week. i'll be happ if he takes it or not. i'm kinda iffy on this. it looks one sided to me now but if johnson doens't get better and caddy keeps getting hurt and moulds breaks out and shipp keep his job (all very likely) then i got screwed
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#4 Guest_a1elbow_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 October 2005 - 12:23 PM

I guess we just don't agree on Shipp and Arrington. I think Arrington will get another chance to be the featured back and do all right. Arizona has been trying to do everything it can to avoid starting Shipp for the last three years, so I just can't see him holding on as starter for long.

I didn't know he had that many receiving yards though, so I suppose in your league he is a much better option than most.

#5 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 October 2005 - 12:46 PM

I made the same offer for droughns. The guy who has droughns needs WRs bad. His best WR is Kevin curtis. He is having some serious issues and he has a lot of backs. J.jones, rickey Williams, droughns, holmes to name a few. Droghs is a better back in my league then caddy by like 5 points a game average. he gets more recs. And return yards
Get it done MT
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users