NYJetsFan.com Forums: Stans' Government Structure - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets start voluntary offseason programs today
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:57 PM) YO!
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:58 PM) LFC could win the league on my birthday
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) zzzzzzzz
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) I might go to LFC/MCFC this summer
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) contemplating between that and Arsenal v. Red Bulls
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:16 PM) ill be at LFC/Olympiakos in Chicago and then LFC/Milan in Charlotte not coming to the NY game tho
santana Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:44 PM) http://i.imgur.com/Nw1vwg1.gif
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:27 AM) ESPN: boston strong
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:06 PM) uefa....time
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:37 PM) EL CHOLO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:48 PM) *high 5*
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:47 PM) High fives are the best
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:47 PM) dat Chelsea tight butt hole
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:48 PM) 0-0
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:48 PM) whatever that means
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:59 PM) Some talk that Dennard might slide to round 2 now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:00 PM) Roby and Fuller are rising.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:00 PM) Roby absolute physical freak but really inconsistent as a player
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) loved him going into school but never grew into the player i thought he would become
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) I don't want Roby, afraid we take him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) f***ing draft should be this week, not 2 weeks from now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:02 PM) I rather go get a CB like Phillip Gaines in round 3.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:02 PM) 1-Odell Beckham Jr WR, 2-Jace Amaro TE, 3-Phillip Gaines CB.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:04 PM) Where is Marcus Roberson being projected
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:05 PM) round 2 I think
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:06 PM) he'll be a solid pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:18 PM) solid pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:19 PM) boston. strong.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:14 PM) you're a clown
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:14 PM) just for the record
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:27 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:30 PM) agreed
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:30 PM) EJ > Raul
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:38 PM) lmao
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:38 PM) I wouldn't go that far
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) true
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) but its closer by the day
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:13 PM) LET'S GO RANGERS!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) Boo rangers
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) boo the Knicks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) Let's go wizards!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:52 PM) SANTANA DESERVES BETTER
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:56 PM) Just landed in Reagan jumping on the wizards bandwagon taxi right out the gate
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:47 PM) Tanaka looks good so far
santana Icon : (Today, 03:45 PM) The title race is REAL
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Stans' Government Structure

#1 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 April 2005 - 06:52 PM

The reason I am posting this stuff is to lay a foundation here about who rules our world behind the scenes. behind all forms of governments in the history of the world.it is deep material and requires careful reading. it is not intended to harm anyone but to educate us when we talk about any subject we want on the MAN SHOW FORUM. I hope you find it interesting.gmany3k cool.gif

http://www.dccsa.com...oy/Illuminb.htm
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#2 Guest_a1elbow_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 April 2005 - 11:33 PM

Made up junk is deep reading? I guess I'll throw this book of Shakespeare and my Tao Te Ching out...

But serisouly now. Posting about religon is really just asking for trouble. Especially when it is a bunch of apocalyptical "Coast to Coast" stuff. No offense, if that is your thing. But just don't expect a lot of smiley faces.

#3 User is offline   ellisjersey92 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 April 2005 - 11:37 PM

that sh it is beyond me

#4 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 April 2005 - 05:23 AM

QUOTE (a1elbow @ Apr 9 2005, 12:08 AM)
Made up junk is deep reading?  I guess I'll throw this book of Shakespeare and my Tao Te Ching out...

But serisouly now.  Posting about religon is really just asking for trouble.  Especially when it is a bunch of apocalyptical "Coast to Coast" stuff.  No offense, if that is your thing.  But just don't expect a lot of smiley faces.

This is not coast to coast. this is not religon.this is not about salvation.i'm not trying to save anyone. its about where people don't want to go.corruption abounds in the world and most people choose not to dwell on it. shakespeare and tao te ching they are as important as the highest created being that the creator can create?
You should fear not the one whom can take your life but he that can give life.
SO YOU MAY CHOOSE NOT TO PARTAKE OF THIS TOPIC and thats ok. cool.gif
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#5 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 April 2005 - 05:49 AM

this man has sinced past but I heard him back in the 90's on coast to coast.
he is a pretty good source.

http://www.theharrow...com/martin.html

#6 Guest_a1elbow_*

Posted 09 April 2005 - 09:10 AM

It's funny how you call it not coast to caost, then post about a guy that was ON coast to coast right away.

It is just ignorant to pretend like there are all these goofy shadow groups with secret handshakes and whatnot running the world. The world is run OPENLY by the rich. It isn't something you have to listen to an all night talk show about ghosts, UFOs, and other silly conspiracy theories to learn. It is right there, the people in power are more than happy to talk about it.

And yeah, the Tao Te Ching is about the best thing I've ever read. Much supperior to stuff a paranoid schizophrenic came up with.

#7 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:33 AM

Just a coincidence my friend.it is the subject matter that I am talking about.I see you are a coast to coast listener and that you don't agree with every guest or topic.
and thats great.but these treads are about satans goverment do you doubt that he exists?

#8 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:50 AM

They killed JFK in plain sight.gee he was in charge.he is the leader of the rich.its still a secret whom the men are that had him killed.so the point here is that there is a power behind the scenes that rule the politicians.congress our lawmakers don't even write the laws in this country as is mandated by the constitution.over 400,000 new laws every year are writen in the twins cities in minnesota. there 1000s of books about this subject in your library or just search the internet.
try ww3.com

#9 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:58 AM

http://www.threeworldwars.com/ just check it out. cool.gif

#10 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 11 April 2005 - 12:08 PM

http://www.nomorefakenews.com/ cool.gif

#11 User is offline   bobzero11 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 April 2005 - 12:41 PM

hey jimmany cricket (gmany) you are like the chadforpresident of the non-football world in your consecutive posts... apparently you should edit your older posts and make them one... but that is not my qualm... does all this really make you happy... im sure some people appreciate the propoganda you are spewing and "learning" a thing or two... but c'mon man, go outside play catch or something... the weahter is getting nice... enjoy life... we dont have to be ignorant about such topics as conspiracy theory but imo life would be more fun and less stressfull (i.e. i wouldnt be losing sleep thinking about ww3 every night) if only we could focus more on the jets on this site than jfk getting killed...
just my twenty-two cents biggrin.gif
IPB Image<<<Don't know how to update this thing...

#12 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Mets Baseball, parties, gaming, and programming.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 April 2005 - 02:47 PM

Ignorance is Bliss. I'm 19 and in college. I have the rest of my life to worry about the apocolipse and conspiracies. I think God knows that someone like me has a good heart and plans to do much good in the future, but not right now.
I changed my name, but I dont remember what it was... if anyone remembers please let me know.

#13 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 11 April 2005 - 03:27 PM

insulting me is not called for chadforpreisdent is 12 yrs old. eack post has a different link from quality pros' in their area of expertise. lets see if you were old enough to remember in 1999 .100's of millions of people were pretty scared that the end was near or nyc would be attacked.those fears are real.and nyc was attacked twice.so some of you guys can put your head in the sand and stay there if you choose. some of you guys are old enough to have learned things of this nature by the time you are 30.many guys her are mostly under 30 yrs.
remember if you are not inerested in my spread just don't read them.
ignorance is bliss and certainly the easy way out.it is far harder to learn things that may upset our little worlds then to try and live our lives with true knoweldge we have learned from each other.my eyes are wide open your eyes are "eyes wide shut." why don't one of you posters tell me what that movie was about and please feel free to use the internet and post a few links. cool.gif

#14 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Post icon  Posted 11 April 2005 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (a1elbow @ Apr 9 2005, 09:45 AM)
It's funny how you call it not coast to caost, then post about a guy that was ON coast to coast right away.

It is just ignorant to pretend like there are all these goofy shadow groups with secret handshakes and whatnot running the world.  The world is run OPENLY by the rich.  It isn't something you have to listen to an all night talk show about ghosts, UFOs, and other silly conspiracy theories to learn.  It is right there, the people in power are more than happy to talk about it.

And yeah, the Tao Te Ching is about the best thing I've ever read.  Much supperior to stuff a paranoid schizophrenic came up with.

hey a1elbow tell me more tell me what you think. art bell and george noorry have to biggest talk show in the world and it ain't screened. sometimes there is silly topic's for entertainment but most of the 14 yrs i have listen its has great merit. so don't critisize me indulge me. cool.gif

#15 Guest_a1elbow_*

Posted 11 April 2005 - 10:27 PM

I don't listen to Coast to Coast anymore, since I am hardly ever awake for it. But I used to a couple years ago. I had to drive an hour to get to work and I went in at 5 so I usually heard a little more than an hour of it. While I enjoyed some of the talking points (ghosts I find interesting as I believe in them, though perhaps not in a traditional sense), I found most of it to be absurd.

One thing I was always hearing about was trails left by planes and some peopel claiming they were poison, etc. Well yeah, it's spent fuel! TO me, that is the end of the story. At one point they changed host and I really didn't like the new guy so I started tuning out.

Mostly the fact that I don't believe in a Christian (or any other) god, and so I can't believe that Satan is behind the scenes, pulling strings.

I can look out there and see what is the driving force. Simple money and power. THe people in the White House, right now, are money hungry. Everything they say and do is designed to bring in profits for them and their business associates. They aren't too secret about it and they don't cover their tracks much.

I took a look at some of these webpages you posted and so for example, I think the WWIII page made some good points, but...the idea that WWII was meantto make the USSR a super power is pretty absurd. Of course it would trigger a upswing in their power, but it was not wanting to go straight into another world war that prevented anyone from stepping up to the red aggression than a secret handshake. That is my way at looking at most things.

I don't really know where you are going with the laws not being written by the legislature though. Who are you implying writes them?

#16 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 April 2005 - 07:42 AM

Why is my name here? It creeps me out so badly.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#17 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 13 April 2005 - 02:04 AM

a1elbow nice post. glad to see you opened up like that.not believing in a GOD is why you responded the way you did.thats something you will have to live with.
as for the laws not written by congress the easy way to hear a member of congress tell you that this is so would be to rent the movie 911 by micheal moore.
cool.gif

#18 Guest_a1elbow_*

Posted 13 April 2005 - 09:43 AM

I watched Fahrenheit 911. While I agree with a lot of it, I think too much of it was over sensationalized propaganda. Moore has always walked a thin line between legitimate documentary and propagande and I think that movie really crossed the line. I thought Stupid White Men was much better. But I don't really remember anything relating to that topic, is there somewhere else I could check it out? A website, etc?

#19 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 13 April 2005 - 12:12 PM

I will look around for it on the web. wink.gif

#20 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 13 April 2005 - 12:28 PM

alelbow now here is a site i found its dry. but i will keep searching for more slants.
http://thomas.loc.go...wsmade.toc.html

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users