NYJetsFan.com Forums: Cardio exercise equipment and elliptical trainer informations and tips - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 09:18 AM) yup, I don't trust Idzik to make good use of our top draft pick or sign quality FAs. Or hire our next HC
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 09:18 AM) I want a new GM and HC
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 09:54 AM) Should I go Vincent Jackson or Jarvis Landry as my WR3?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 11:13 AM) i'd go landry
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 11:40 AM) The opposite of what Mr Jet thinks about it.
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM) Top Bantz by 05
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...ousAlaskanhusky
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 02:13 PM) 'Fire Idzik' banner returns for Jets
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:23 PM) jets fans are loony. shoutbox is clear evidence of that.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:28 PM) Nah Jets fans are all level headed individuals
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:40 PM) Zzzzz
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) i agree very level headed
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) ILL KILL YOU ILL KILL ALL OF YOU I AAM THE TABLE!!!!
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:30 PM) @RapSheet: Sources: #Michigan has made another run at Jim Harbaugh after he initially rebuffed the school. U-M has made an offer of 6 years, $48M. Wow.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) @AdamSchefter: Stunner from Chicago: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen this week, per source.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) LOL
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:34 PM) cutler to jets confirmed!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:36 PM) Cutler?? WOOOOOO
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:39 PM) 49ers gotta whip out that check book
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:40 PM) jets resign rex for 2 more years and get cutler
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 07:26 PM) http://cdn.ksk.uprox...ing-650x487.png
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:19 PM) holy shit thrilling match up tonight
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:13 PM) Does it matter who wins tonight? Draft pick wise for the Jets?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:16 PM) Probably not. We probably want to draft above the Titans though if that is possible, they are a team that could use a QB. The Jaguars just drafted Blake Bortles, doubt they go first round QB 2 years in a row
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:29 PM) so titans win is best win
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:52 PM) DRAFT WINSTON
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:52 PM) FIRE IDZIK
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) I'm leaning towards wanting to draft Cooper or oline with the first pick. have a good line and or relceiver core and try and sign Bradford or trade for Cutler to play QB. And have Geno as back up for us.
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) Not sure if Winston can be a franchise QB. Even Mariota has question marks.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:25 PM) That is why we need to draft Cooper at WR and then later in the draft go and get Petty
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:44 PM) clipboard jesus lead the way
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:48 PM) I miss leon
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 11:35 PM) If the Jets would have lost last week since the Jags won the Jets would have the 2 seed right now and not stuck at the 6 seed
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 11:36 PM) Oh well
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:21 AM) I think IK shows potential as a pass rusher
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 12:50 PM) If the new HC goes to a 4-3 it will be interesting to see if Couples can play on the end.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 01:43 PM) he's probably better as a 4-3 DE then a 3-4 LBer anyway
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 01:43 PM) we'd need another DT though
santana Icon : (Today, 02:12 PM) Rex to atlanta rumors swirling about
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 03:35 PM) Who should be my 2 starters at WR for my fantasy. Championship game. It's between AJ Green, Djax, and Mike Evans. I have Hilton too but I think colts will sit him this week
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 03:36 PM) I'm thinking Djax and Evans. I don't think the match up with green vs Denver
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 03:37 PM) I have Ingram, Lamar Miller, and Lacy as my RBs and flex
santana Icon : (Today, 03:41 PM) green and desean pretty much the same risk reward
santana Icon : (Today, 03:41 PM) lock evans in and play the matchup for the other spot
santana Icon : (Today, 03:41 PM) also might snow in denver mnf i would keep an eye on that
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Cardio exercise equipment and elliptical trainer informations and tips

#1 Guest_News_Flash_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 June 2006 - 12:01 AM

Author: Rika Susan

Having an elliptical trainer as a cardio workout companion pays handsome health dividends. Improved cardiovascular function,overall conditioning, and healthy weight loss due to a revved up metabolism, are all part and parcel of the benefits of an elliptical trainer package.

Although these machines were primarily developed as alow-impact exercise solution, elliptical trainers have become superb general fitness tools, as discussed atBest-Gym-Equipment.com. They offer continuous motion, withoutthe commotion, so to speak! With the help of the firm footing provided by the ellipticaltrainer's footpads or footplates, the user 'walks' with anatural, smooth, flowing movement.

The result is bone-strengthening, weight-bearing, fat-burning, aerobic exercise, without the jarring that is a major cause of joint injuries. You will have a riot on your hands if only your hips, glutes,and legs are called to 'gym' service. Maintain bodily harmonyand peace, by looking at elliptical trainers that sportcrosstraining handlebars. This will get your upper body intothe game, placating complaining hips and thighs.

By following this strategy, you maximize the calorie-burningbenefit you derive from your time on the elliptical trainer. Atthe same time, you will be strengthening your arms, back, chest,and shoulders. Elliptical Trainer - A Basic Checklist: Adjustable Resistance: As your body adapts to the cardioworkout, and your aerobic capacity increases, you will need an adjustable resistance feature to maintain the effectiveness off the elliptical trainer program.

Look for a machine that offers this feature at the push of a button. You don't want to lose your momentum, while changing gear. Backing Up Is Beneficial: An elliptical trainer should offer both forward and reverse motion. This prevents repetitive strain injuries, by cajoling different muscles into action. Italso adds variety to your exercise routine, maintaining interest.

Concise Consoles: Make sure that you will be able to understandthe workings of the elliptical trainer's console. Functionality and clear programming are vital. Some machines conveniently accommodate more than one user.

Do-It-Yourself: Most elliptical trainers feature a wide varietyof pre-set programs - more than enough to test your limits forsome time. However, you may want the option to customizeprograms to allow for your particular needs. Check that this will be possible. Even Fluency: When testing an elliptical trainer, a clear signof the quality of the machine, is the fluency of the motion,and a low noise level. Any sign of instability, is a sign tofocus on a different model.

Footprint Fit: If space is a problem, an elliptical trainer maybe an ideal option, as it usually is quite a compact piece of fitness equipment. Many models come with wheels for no-fussmobility. Heart Rate Monitor: Most elliptical trainers feature hand gripsensors on the handlebars. In any cardiovascular exercise program, it is vital to monitor your heart rate, in order tomake adjustments to the workout intensity. A heart monitorstrap may also be available. Incline Incentive: A quality elliptical trainer will have asone of its features, an 0% to 10% adjustable incline, allowing you to up the ante as your muscle power increase.

For maximum cardiovascular and strength-building benefits, it is importantto retain an element of challenge in your routine. Jolts And Jars: When testing an elliptical trainer, look for acompletely smooth movement, without any jolts or bouncyness inthe footpads. Knee-Demands: An elliptical trainer often is a suitable option to consider, if you are experiencing any knee problems.

The natural movement promotes proper alignment of ankle, knee, andhip. However, it is always safe to check with a healthpractitioner, if you have any medical concerns. Length Of Stride: Test the elliptical trainer to make sure thatit is completely comfortable. Don't let the machine cramp yourstyle! All the prominent manufacturers have designed state-of-the-art,feature-rich crosstrainers. The only way to make sure that youfind the perfect partner for your cardio workout, is to thoroughly test a wide range of elliptical trainers.

About The Author: Also read 'Winsor Pilates - Toned From TorsoTo Toes With A Mari Winsor Pilates Tape' and other freearticles at http://www.Best-Gym-Equipment.com - Copyright RikaSusan of http://www.Article-alert.com who writes full-time onthe Web. Please reprint with links intact.

[health and wellness]
[lifestyle]

http://thor-body-bui...ntry_id=1501419

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users