NYJetsFan.com Forums: This Topic For Only Reg's Read No One Elses - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop game vs packers MNf next
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:27 PM) Geno dropped from #1 to #28 in TOTAL QBR
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:10 PM) Cutler just got popped right in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:11 PM) that was a squared up right in the middle of the chest hit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:13 PM) nice one handed catch by Marshall
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) NFL rules state that only the head coach can call a timeout on the sidelines…

Except in Green Bay where anybody up to the third row can call a timeout.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) I love NFL memes
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) Well I will be at the game next Monday night
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) So I will be doing everything I can to help our team win!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 September 2014 - 10:15 AM) 2nd year in a row we should be 2-0
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 12:17 PM) TIMEOUT!!
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:05 PM) SPIDER Y 2 BANANA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:44 PM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:54 PM) Eagles need to START SANCHEZ abandon the foles ship
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 September 2014 - 11:08 AM) Good morning
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 September 2014 - 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (16 September 2014 - 03:40 PM) The title race is REAL
santana Icon : (16 September 2014 - 03:40 PM) Liverpool wtf pk minute 90
santana Icon : (16 September 2014 - 03:40 PM) 05 probably doing an air guitar
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 September 2014 - 04:34 PM) How was milber?
santana Icon : (16 September 2014 - 09:25 PM) Milber for prez
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 September 2014 - 11:57 AM) santana you've ruined this site
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:01 PM) Cool you should share your thoughts in a post
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:02 PM) Round up the guys and be like hey we hate this guy so what can we do to fix what's broken
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:05 PM) meh no thanks, everyone else is fine. i just hop on every now and then
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:07 PM) Enjoy your stay then
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:09 PM) Seems like the jets could be without decker for a while
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 02:03 PM) UEFA TIME
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 02:03 PM) Mawae 2015 Hof for sure
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 September 2014 - 03:35 PM) Jeromeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Jetsrule1006 Icon : (17 September 2014 - 07:50 PM) The real question is why isn't #68 jersey retired
FlyHiJets Icon : (18 September 2014 - 10:57 AM) #68 should get retired but considering he didn't end his career with us............
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 11:18 AM) Decker is practing today, hopefully he's fine. I finally can watch a jets game live this Monday night
santana Icon : (18 September 2014 - 01:30 PM) That's good
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:11 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:11 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:27 PM) agreed
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:49 PM) Oh hey there buddy
Jetsman05 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:52 PM) harlem whats up dude
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:57 PM) Nada much man getting ready to watch this game
Jetsman05 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:58 PM) watching Kansas State shoot themselves
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 07:04 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 08:35 PM) Should have signed Hester.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 08:36 PM) this game might be the worst game I have ever watched, pretty pathetic.
azjetfan Icon : (18 September 2014 - 09:31 PM) With our complete disaster of a secondary I am a little surprised we have not either signed a guy like Samuel or made a trade
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:06 PM) Milliner also has a quad now. It really makes sense just to sit him until he is 100%. Lets get healthy instead of risking injury or letting Marshal go 80 for a TD.
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

This Topic For Only Reg's Read No One Elses Please no comments from the other members *mods only comments*

#1 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:22 PM

Reg me and you have not gotton ago for 2 years now. You have been on me since the day i did not know how to spell and i made a coupe of bullys around here. I don't know if your trying to get me kicked off or what but if you want too kick me out . You don't have to tell me the reason why i'm here because if you have a HUGE problem with me you would of gotten me off by now but you don't.

I have allways showed you respect latey in the awards forums and i showed you respect even for the ones that even shit talk you. Unlike you i know how to deal with people that don't like me or did not like me in the past like Bizkit and among others. and now were all cool and we all share the same basic agreements with each other. I'm telling ya bro i don't know what those people in boston feed in your head but i'm not here to fight with you i have not said anything in that last post you wrote about me that started a fight. Bro if your a man and you want know the real me and get out problems solved email me at Dauragon123ko@msn.com or Skulljoker123 on aol or Johnny_jetman2004@yahoo.com .

I don't want to fight with you and i did not know my jokes from 2 YEARS ago would piss you off and i'm sorry about that i'm truely am bro. I respect your knowage of the game more than anyone in this site even more than dubb. I really hope your going to be a man about this and drop these problems your having with me because dude i'm telling ya i'm getting really really tried of this. Kick me out do what you want if you don't agree with me or don't want to work it out but i won't give up the fight to let my voice be heard to the people with bigger power on this site.

Again FOR EVERYONE'S VIEWING WAYS THAT I HAVE OFFENDED I"M SORRY i might sound like a asshole.. i never want anyone to that personally Exspecialy JETSOHFIVE i first off hated his views of football on one topic and yeah we called each others small names but latey i have see him post and he is top 5 i belive in posting on this site and he is one of my favorite posters in here and i'm sorry about the past.

It hurts after 2 years were still fighting like this reg. Were Jets fans.. i can name all the names you have called me. but i want this to be a dead thing with us... i don't want to be your friend thats your chosse if you want too i would not trun down a jet fan or anyone asking me to be there buds. BE A MAN REG and read this carefully

If you do not at least hear me out and im me on messager on one of those it shows the person you are in the inside and out... all i'm asking is for one coversation with you reg thats it... and i promise you if you don't like the person i am and you truely don't belive i'm sorry than YOU CAN BOOT ME YOURSELF with no words coming from me but i want you to im me or sent me your email address and show me at least little respect.... So were going to keep on hatin each other or were going to work out out problems and never talk to each other again... Up too you....

And Mods i hope your reading this because i would not waste an 1 of my day typing this if it did not mean something. and i want this to be a saved Email in case theres war of words again with me and reb because i hope this shows at least i WANTED to work these bad small problems out...

QUOTE (Vilma#51 @ Jan 21 2006, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Reg me and you have not gotton ago for 2 years now. You have been on me since the day i did not know how to spell and i made a coupe of bullys around here. I don't know if your trying to get me kicked off or what but if you want too kick me out . You don't have to tell me the reason why i'm here because if you have a HUGE problem with me you would of gotten me off by now but you don't.
I have allways showed you respect latey in the awards forums and i showed you respect even for the ones that even shit talk you. Unlike you i know how to deal with people that don't like me or did not like me in the past like Bizkit and among others. and now were all cool and we all share the same basic agreements with each other. I'm telling ya bro i don't know what those people in boston feed in your head but i'm not here to fight with you i have not said anything in that last post you wrote about me that started a fight. Bro if your a man and you want know the real me and get out problems solved email me at Dauragon123ko@msn.com or Skulljoker123 on aol or Johnny_jetman2004@yahoo.com .
I don't want to fight with you and i did not know my jokes from 2 YEARS ago would piss you off and i'm sorry about that i'm truely am bro. I respect your knowage of the game more than anyone in this site even more than dubb. I really hope your going to be a man about this and drop these problems your having with me because dude i'm telling ya i'm getting really really tried of this. Kick me out do what you want if you don't agree with me or don't want to work it out but i won't give up the fight to let my voice be heard to the people with bigger power on this site.
Again FOR EVERYONE'S VIEWING WAYS THAT I HAVE OFFENDED I"M SORRY i might sound like a asshole.. i never want anyone to that personally Exspecialy JETSOHFIVE i first off hated his views of football on one topic and yeah we called each others small names but latey i have see him post and he is top 5 i belive in posting on this site and he is one of my favorite posters in here and i'm sorry about the past.
It hurts after 2 years were still fighting like this reg. Were Jets fans.. i can name all the names you have called me. but i want this to be a dead thing with us... i don't want to be your friend thats your chosse if you want too i would not trun down a jet fan or anyone asking me to be there buds. BE A MAN REG and read this carefully
If you do not at least hear me out and im me on messager on one of those it shows the person you are in the inside and out... all i'm asking is for one coversation with you reg thats it... and i promise you if you don't like the person i am and you truely don't belive i'm sorry than YOU CAN BOOT ME YOURSELF with no words coming from me but i want you to im me or sent me your email address and show me at least little respect.... So were going to keep on hatin each other or were going to work out out problems and never talk to each other again... Up too you....
And Mods i hope your reading this because i would not waste an hour of my day typing this if it did not mean something. and i want this to be a saved Email in case theres war of words again with me and reb because i hope this shows at least i WANTED to work these bad small problems out...

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/Jedi+Master1121.swf" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

#2 User is offline   penningtonpays Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:41 PM

wat do u think PMs are for

IPB Image

#3 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (penningtonpays @ Jan 22 2006, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wat do u think PMs are for

does not work on his name
<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/Jedi+Master1121.swf" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

#4 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 January 2006 - 12:40 AM

I DON'T HAVE ANY PULL AROUND HERE VILMA BUT. you have expressed yourself from your heart the best you can .now all you have to do is turn over a new leaf with action. You want to be like Reggie THEN SO BE IT.instead of being so mouthy you could just ask the guys you respect to help you understand how to communicate with repsect to others and it will be obvious to most that you are. good luck. cool2.gif
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#5 User is offline   EnRiCH13 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2006 - 12:58 AM

wtf is this crap

you guys need doctor phil??

IPB Image

#6 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2006 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (gmany3k @ Jan 22 2006, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I DON'T HAVE ANY PULL AROUND HERE VILMA BUT. you have expressed yourself from your heart the best you can .now all you have to do is turn over a new leaf with action. You want to be like Reggie THEN SO BE IT.instead of being so mouthy you could just ask the guys you respect to help you understand how to communicate with repsect to others and it will be obvious to most that you are. good luck. cool2.gif

I know i understand... I'm changing that the best way i can but with thing with me and reg haves to stop. you new guys have not been here long enough to know what war of words me and reg got into 2 years ago from my knowage he is still pissed off at me because we both were cursing each other out in the forums. i have tryed to make Amens with him for YEARS and but he just thinks that i'm out trying to piss off people on the site like i have notin better to do with my life.
</embed>

#7 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 January 2006 - 02:44 AM

Vilma 51 I am not a new guy. I'VE been here from the beginning. we spoken many times. you went to college last year. I CAN'T RECALL YOUR previous screen name. like I said good luck.
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#8 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2006 - 03:37 AM

it seems pretty good to me.

honostly i don't argue much around here and if i dislike someone i don't make it a point of letting everyone know.

at first i didn't like u much vilma51 to be honost becuase it seems all u wanted to do was start fights however this post gives me a whole new respect for u.

this was a great post. thumbs up from me.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   x80NyJeTs28x Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2006 - 04:23 PM

i guess its good to try and better yourself, and i am sorry for bringing this up in this post....but its "HAS" not "HAVES", HAS!!!! lol im sorry, but every time i see this error it just irritates me, idk its just one of those things lol
user posted image

#10 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2006 - 05:02 PM

That kind of post deserves a response. Yeah We've had many of fights. I don't have a problem disgareeing with someone. We're not all going agree as Jets fan. This is not the first time you've written a post like this an apologized and come back weeks later threaten to kill someone. I avoid you now because I don't want to argue. I'm man enough to accept your apology. But can you stop threaten to bodily harm to other jets fans on this site. You and the other Vilma/coles has been a problem. Let's hope you do change.

#11 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (Vilma51Coles87 @ Jan 22 2006, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have not been a problem on this site. Well ok I have but reg you were the starter to one of them your always talkin shit to people and other people always get banned like me. You never get punished for your own actions and ur other problem is you cant finish shit you start. wach now im probobly gona get banned i f*kin get banned for every little thing when theres people like reg who get away with murder.

In some ways you're right. People were hard on you. So if I were you, just try and suck up your pride and act cool and act like nothing was said about you.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#12 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (Vilma51Coles87 @ Jan 22 2006, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have not been a problem on this site. Well ok I have but reg you were the starter to one of them your always talkin shit to people and other people always get banned like me. You never get punished for your own actions and ur other problem is you cant finish shit you start. wach now im probobly gona get banned i f*kin get banned for every little thing when theres people like reg who get away with murder.

i think the main issue was that nobody could remotly understand what u were typing except for all the curse words. i haven't had any problems with u lately but i remember u making a thread cursing out ron. always a bad move. if u keep acting now like you've been acting latly there won't be a problem
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Progression

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:56 PM

in his defense, i think curse words are the least of our problems i mean, its not like were 10
ColesReturns87

#14 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 22 January 2006 - 07:20 PM

Wow? why so much hatred toward Reg? I have never had any problems with him ever on this site. He has been one of my favorite posters on this site since I came on here about 2 and a half, or 3 years ago. I wonder why you guys have so many problems with him.

#15 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2006 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (reg83ny @ Jan 22 2006, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That kind of post deserves a response. Yeah We've had many of fights. I don't have a problem disgareeing with someone. We're not all going agree as Jets fan. This is not the first time you've written a post like this an apologized and come back weeks later threaten to kill someone. I avoid you now because I don't want to argue. I'm man enough to accept your apology. But can you stop threaten bodily harm to other jets fans on this site. You and the other Vilma/coles has been a problem. Let's hope you do change.

Oright thats fine with me drinks.gif . Thanks for showing some respect and answering back and i'm sorry to anyone that i have came across and made fell like a ass or put down. Mods can close the topic now i got what i needed and hopefully i can return the favor. Not just for reg but for everyone that laughs or hates me in this site and surpise and open some eyes around here.

Again thanks Reg
</embed>

#16 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2006 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Jan 22 2006, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow? why so much hatred toward Reg? I have never had any problems with him ever on this site. He has been one of my favorite posters on this site since I came on here about 2 and a half, or 3 years ago. I wonder why you guys have so many problems with him.

Naw its just him. He came back and didn't learn his lessons. He's done. For teh record, eventhough that vilma51coles has said hings about me, ive never banned or delete his posts. I believe in free speech. But so long sucker. You came back and this what you brought up to this site. He's probably just 13 years old. I know I have everything on you. Pray you can be like me someday vilamcoles 51. Now you'l have plenty of time to think about it.

#17 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 22 January 2006 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (reg83ny @ Jan 23 2006, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naw its just him. He came back and didn't learn his lessons. He's done.

I figured it was just him, because he has always been one of the most annoying posters on this site. Not as much as annoying as richkotite guy though, i dont think it's possible to be as annoying as richkotite. Though Vilma-Coles dude was definatly really annoying during one main part last year, with his horriable spelling, and foul language.

#18 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2006 - 07:35 PM

Its that everyone haves a problem with reg. If you think about it we all hate someone so much on this site at least 1 person we all hate. I see how this site reacts and takes out there rage on them on Jets topics. The mods notice when it starts with small words and it truns into a WAR OF BIG WORDS like the AWARDS topic. GREAT GREAT topic till someone said something very little and fucked up the whole topic and it was closed.

and this is what made me want to write this to Reg. I'm truely sorry about the past. I personally belive if anyone that is respected as reg he will listin to what you have to say. But alot like me he knows talk is cheap so i'm happy enough to get that response and end this war we had for 2 years and move on.

i encourge anyone that haves problems with someone to waste a topic and write about it and work things out. Its better to waste a topic and work things out than to waste EVERY TOPIC with these childest name callings. No one is better than anyone in here, no one is cooler more famous than the next. This is New York we supose to stick with one another and be each others best friends and talk with HEART. Because when it comes down to it folks when we fight *and this goes with the MODS too* we are only destorying the Face and rep of this site. So again i hope we all can join forces as jets fans and get along and talk JETS football.

drinks.gif
</embed>

#19 User is offline   CrazyHorseDave Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2006 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (reg83ny @ Jan 22 2006, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naw its just him. He came back and didn't learn his lessons. He's done. For teh record, eventhough that vilma51coles has said hings about me, ive never banned or delete his posts. I believe in free speech. But so long sucker. You came back and this what you brought up to this site. He's probably just 13 years old. I know I have everything on you. Pray you can be like me someday vilamcoles 51. Now you'l have plenty of time to think about it.

Actually Ive never liked you either :-}

I am obviously kidding!
hysterical.gif

can we all get a group hug now? drinks.gif

#20 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:11 PM

vilma51coles joined Kotite2006 in the Pits of haters. Good riddance to both of them.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users