NYJetsFan.com Forums: Limp Bizkit's New Song! - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:29 PM) I'm still pissed off about that
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:43 PM) Its not that Im worried about the preseason game itself. i could care less about that. Its the fact of how bad we got destroyed. And some of the guys will be on the team and others on the fringe so getting destroyed like that doesnt fill me with confidence
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:44 PM) It would be one thing if it was just the second half or 4th quarter but this was the whole game. especially getting destroyed in the 1st quarter and at least part of the 2nd where a lot of the guys will be on the team
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:48 PM) 2nd and 3rd stringers making the team had something to prove and even our 2nd stringers got owned so yes Im very concerned. The first stringers need breaks and also if some of them get injured they need to step up. So no after this performance start to finish Im very concerned
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 06:39 AM) Meh...you're reading too much into it
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 06:40 AM) Even in seasons where the Jets blew, I haven't seen anyone refer to the preseason to complain. Ever.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:15 AM) fire izdik http://theredzone.or...rs/Default.aspx
Jetsman05 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 11:17 AM) I picture Rob and 115 as real life friends
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 04:01 PM) Holmes can still play, problem is that hes also a cancer. He wore out his welcome with the Jets
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 08:23 PM) did Hill get cut?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:00 PM) Haven't seen anything yet
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:06 PM) Whos ready for the season!!? WOOOOO
azjetfan Icon : (30 August 2014 - 11:54 AM) Hill has been cut
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 August 2014 - 01:24 PM) Who wants to take bets he ends up in NE
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:18 PM) We'll I guess you guys are fools then in thinking im a fool for being concerned. Do any of you even know that in 2013 the Jets gave up the most passing yards in the franchise since 1986? And our secondary right now is worse than last year right now. To not be concerned is utterly foolish.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:19 PM) Unless our d-line has a monstrous year odds are the team will be eaten up in the pass. Every team will game plan to exploit the pass this year.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:56 PM) Patterson got cut
flood555 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:24 PM) Patterson must have been a huge cancer to get cut
flood555 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:26 PM) is there a midseason draft? we need a DB!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:58 PM) Our week 1 starting CBs will be Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls... wow
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:58 PM) interesting that Simms and Boyd were released
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 04:00 PM) No more McIntyre
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:20 PM) Pretty sure some of these cuts like Simms and McIntyre were made for removing some more cap space to try to find some decent corners and maybe another reliable wr. Possibly get some players cheap. I'd say the current 53 roster will change a good bit in the next week.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:23 PM) I just hope Geno doesn't get hurt or we are horse f*cked. Vick sure as hell can't stay healthy for a full season. I guess the FO could also be think of picking up an old vet cut as 3rd qb. Simms is ok but I'd never trust him to win a regular season game if he was put in.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:25 PM) Anyway it's going yo be an interesting week.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 10:18 PM) I doubt it was about freeing up money, considering we are way under. Like more than $20 mil, way more than enough to find some vet minimum CB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 10:19 PM) it's more about the roster numbers. McIntyre was replaced by rookies. IK showed flashes when he played
bleedsgreen Icon : (Yesterday, 08:34 AM) McIntyre is a shock to me he was a solid backup and made some big plays
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:44 PM) 1 week till we are 1-0
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:44 PM) we need to annihilate the GAYders
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 05:28 PM) We claimed McFadden from the Browns. Knows the system should be able to contribute right away
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 05:29 PM) Watching the Browns game now. Playing all three CB spots. Looks OK. A little grabby although he has not been called for it
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 05:30 PM) Might be a little aggressive and get burnt over top
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:26 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:58 AM) ^^^ agreed
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:25 PM) all the admins on this page should be fired
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:25 PM) for being assclowns
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 04:17 PM) The Jets are fucked at CB, signing some bums now. We need Milliner to get healthy
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 04:20 PM) We have signed CB Phillip Adams
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:55 PM) The Gayders are playing Derek Carr against the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:55 PM) our D Line better put him in a WORLD OF PAIN
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 06:11 PM) Rookie QB in our house...Rex do your thing!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:56 PM) with Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls as our starting CBs
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 10:00 PM) our offense should be better than last year, Geno looks more comfortable
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 10:03 PM) The Jets released Jeremiah George and Ellis Lankster, hopefully George finds his way to the PS. AJ Edds was re-signed
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Limp Bizkit's New Song! The Truth...

#1 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 15 April 2005 - 04:45 PM

http://limpbizkit.com/

Check it out, the song is damn good, I am telling you, with Wes back, this cd is gonna kick ass!

Here are the lyrics to...

THE TRUTH...

You can't sleep, you're restless
and slightly obsessed with falling too deep
and malfunction, you're a virus
who's intention is *beep*ing up something
You're a crater
on the face of a problem much greater
It's the violence, or lack thereof control
Body and soul, digging a hole
Is the blood stainless?
Enjoy the pain with accepting your grief
Are you finished?
Dumb *beep*ing question, don't let yourself fall asleep
Ressurect the intention
Once your vision is now mass-produced,
Imagine the insults a blessing
imagine accepting the truth

Imagine accepting the truth
Just imagine accepting the truth

The pendulum swinging
Hypnosis is taking control, now you linger
on a shadow of a doubt
Have you really figured what you're all about?
Don't trust your instincts
Just open the chamber where you keep those darkest regrets
All the things you've done wrong
Rebellious at heart all along
Is your leader a voice?
Somehow you replaced all your game with a debt
Now the payback's a *beep*
Why owe your life to a *beep*?
Absolutely pathetic
and regret it when told you are made of mistakes
Imagine the insults a blessing

Now speak to your leader!
Now speak to your leader!

Your father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name, deliver us from evil, deliver us from evil
Your father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name, deliver us from evil, deliver us from evil
Our father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name, deliver me from evil, deliver me from evil
Our father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name, deliver me from evil, deliver me from evil

#2 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 April 2005 - 06:33 PM

Well good for you to have your favorite band come out with a new song even though I 100% don't care but at least you're happy which (Seriously!) will make me happy.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#3 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Mets Baseball, parties, gaming, and programming.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 April 2005 - 02:25 PM

If you like Rap/Rock genre... then check out the best band of this generation E-Town Concrete. They're underground so you've probably never heard of them. They tour generally Philly, NJ, NY, CT. So the Tri-State area. Not to steal the flame from Limp Bizkit but E-Town make them look like the tools they are... sorry but it's how I feel JetsRuleTheWorld.
I changed my name, but I dont remember what it was... if anyone remembers please let me know.

#4 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 16 April 2005 - 02:51 PM

Haven't you idiots learned by now, You want me to listen to your trash music, and then you go and trash my favorite band, you think I am really gonna go check them out now?

I really wouldn't consider Limp Bizkit Rap-Rock anymore, I would consider then either just regular Rock, or Alternative Metal.

Oh by the way, that band you mentioned, they suck.

#5 User is offline   smallguy Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 April 2005 - 04:16 PM

On a differnent note. The Truth is a pretty good song. I often don't that type of music but like I said before this song is good.

#6 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 April 2005 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE (Jetsruledaworld @ Apr 16 2005, 04:26 PM)
Haven't you idiots learned by now, You want me to listen to your trash music, and then you go and trash my favorite band, you think I am really gonna go check them out now?

I really wouldn't consider Limp Bizkit Rap-Rock anymore, I would consider then either just regular Rock, or Alternative Metal.

Oh by the way, that band you mentioned, they suck.

Yeah... you keep on being a little *beep*. I never bashed your shitty piece of crap band until now. Saying they are tools is only stating a fact because they were awsome back in the day, then they sold out and produced crap like "Rollin" and now they are going back to their roots to attempt to sace their failing careers. Why do you think Wes left? Because Fred Durst WAS A TOOL. They can attempt to save their career or w/e, but some bands, LIKE E-TOWN, don't have to sell out to be the shit.

So you know about E-Town huh? Well then you would know that every band in the Rap/Rock genre has ripped them off at one point or another. Ask Limp Bizkit, and that mind numbingly terrible band Linkin Park (who, BTW, were assembled by a record company which is the gayest thing I've ever heard). Many have tried, but none have succeded in out shining those "wiggers" from Dirty Jersy. You try living in a black neighborhood, being white, loving rap, and rock, without a father, and a mother who has to work three jobs, and see if you can make it out doing what you love and that's producing the most amazing sound in music.

For those of you who are not keen on E-Town. These guys are Hardcore Rock with a Rap mentality. It's not for everyone, but if you even remotely tolerate rap and rock then download a few tracks (but don't tell the RIAA wink.gif ). The raw emotion and amazing music has no peer. The vocalist is not just hardcore, but he's also one of the most talented rap artists I've ever heard. He can relay a story/message as well as Eminem can.

Now, back to Limp Bizkit. I'm sure you're pissed off right now, JetsRuleDaWorld but before you respond consider this: I used to listen to them, loved them, thought (and still think actually) that they have alot of talent, but when I discovered E-Town I realized that Limp Bizkit only wet my palet and that, well, mainstream music cannot compare to the incredible product that underground music can produce. They don't get paid, they don't get publicity so you know that everything they release is pure and not jaded due to a bunch of sutes. This goes for everything underground including rap, rock and hardcore.
I changed my name, but I dont remember what it was... if anyone remembers please let me know.

#7 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 16 April 2005 - 06:03 PM

You probably didn't even try listening to the song, and just starting talking about nonsense bullshit. Last I checked I wrote this topic about mu favorite band, "Limp Bizkit", not about E-Town. Where have I mentioned before this post about "E-Town"?

This topic has nothing to do with them, so you can trash Fred, Wes, Lethal, John, and Sam all you want, but guess what, that wont stop me from listening to them. You can talk about how they sold out, and went to mainstream music, and guess what, that wont stop me from listening to them. Say all your nonsense bullshit, and guess what? It will not stop me from listening to Limp Bizkit.

You are and never was a Limp Bizkit fan, if you infact were a fan of the Bizkit, then you would be considered a "poser".

People like you, have no point in posting here, because all you "new people here, are so damn stupid. Having around 20 to 30 posts per day, and you act like your a leader on the site. WOW! you got over 200 posts, and the site has been here for about 2 weeks, congrats, now get a life.

#8 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 April 2005 - 07:07 PM

How come it seems everyone hates Jetsruledaworld? Can't we be nice to him for once? It can't be that hard can it? I'm sorry Jetsruledaworld that everyone is beating on you for no reason other than the fact you like the Limp Blitzik. PEACE. And the Home of the Jets.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.

#9 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 April 2005 - 08:09 PM

College student have alot of time on their hands. That's why. My level of posting has gone down significantly during the week since I got alot more work on my hands. Don't tell me to get a life.

This place is no better no worse since chad4prez came. It's the off season and there's not much to discuss lately. People get on each other and someone like chad or "nominee" as someone has been calling him, simply has alot to say.

If you just want to come in here and go on about how the old times were better then get the f bomb out. You're the most confrontational poster on this site. If you don't like it you can get out. I apologize to Ronny for flodding his boards recently with alot of off topics but then again this is the man show so I can post and say w/e I want. But anyway Ronny if guys like nominee and I are posting too much let us know, otherwise JetsRuleDaWorld you have no right to tell me to shut up.

#10 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 April 2005 - 08:38 PM

You know I think I should leave this site for good. Now it seems not a lot of people like me and I'm disrupting them, which I don't want. So maybe for one of the last times. PEACE. And the Home of the Jets.

#11 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 April 2005 - 08:51 PM

Be more assetive then that, man, you have as much of a right to be here as any of us do. "*beep* all those who oppose and those actin' like hoe's."

#12 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 17 April 2005 - 12:47 AM

I also apologize to ronny, for this guy ruining a topic, that I posted to show people that my favorite band, is still out there, and wanted to know what people thought, but you took it too far.

I have not mentioned a thing about the old days of this site, like a weeek after it started, it has been about a week since I have mentioned that.

For a guy who has a lot of posts in 2 weeks, and is in college, you are right, you do have tons of time on your hands, but something tells me you dont ever go outside, except when you go to college.

#13 User is offline   TheUltimate Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 April 2005 - 01:14 AM

QUOTE (Jetsruledaworld @ Apr 17 2005, 01:22 AM)
I also apologize to ronny, for this guy ruining a topic, that I posted to show people that my favorite band, is still out there, and wanted to know what people thought, but you took it too far.

I have not mentioned a thing about the old days of this site, like a weeek after it started, it has been about a week since I have mentioned that.

For a guy who has a lot of posts in 2 weeks, and is in college, you are right, you do have tons of time on your hands, but something tells me you dont ever go outside, except when you go to college.

I don't wanna start another fight with you, cause there is no point, but it seems like you start every fight, if someone disagrees with your opinion there is no need to flip out on them. And last week you told me that I like to post useless post to get my post up, I have like 50 post if that, so if anything I should be saying that about you. I know you like certain guys from the old days, but this site is expanding and getting bigger, if you like those 6 people so much get there screen names and talk to them there, I like seeing everyones opinion even if they disagree with me, that is what this site is about.
"Straight Cash Homey"

User Posted Image

#14 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 17 April 2005 - 01:23 AM

QUOTE (TheUltimate @ Apr 17 2005, 06:49 AM)
I don't wanna start another fight with you, cause there is no point, but it seems like you start every fight, if someone disagrees with your opinion there is no need to flip out on them. And last week you told me that I like to post useless post to get my post up, I have like 50 post if that, so if anything I should be saying that about you. I know you like certain guys from the old days, but this site is expanding and getting bigger, if you like those 6 people so much get there screen names and talk to them there, I like seeing everyones opinion even if they disagree with me, that is what this site is about.

I can see that you do not want to start a fight with me, but I am not really starting any of the fights.

I type a topic, idiots like bobzero posts in it, and makes a bad comment about my favorite band, so that would mean he has started the fights, and not me.

#15 User is offline   bobzero11 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 April 2005 - 10:22 AM

i just think it should be pointed out that the band sucks, i do not think that makes me an idiot seeing as this is a forum and opinion is all we got to hang on to... keep on keepin on crappy band listener...

hermismyhero desepite being a mets fan (i love ya buddy wink.gif) imo has put you in your place with actual insight into the topic at hand... we gave you what we thought of your topic and you simply cant seem to handle it, we arent asking you to stop listening to them so stop starting fights which is all you seem to be good at (and you dont even do a good job at the one thing you try to excel at, so sad)... and dont go talking about people not having lives because you post quite a bit yourself and posting a lot is not a sign of not having a life... honestly i wish you all the best in the world but i doubt you will acknowledge that last statement because you like most of the pissy females i know tend to ignore the positive things and focus on the one word that you see as negative (like how you started this whole fight with hermismyhero just cause he called them a tool)

e-town sounds like they are def. worth checking out and as much as i respect your opinion hermismyhero you shouldnt knock all of mainstream music... i know what you mean about the underground cause there is a the purity of music there and sometimes great bands emerge from there but some mainstream crap is worth a listen every now and again so don't give up on it altogether... but bands like limp d*ck perpetuate the whole poser thing ya'll got going on...

and nominee (im the one thats been calling him that to shorten up his ridiculously long name) dont feel unwanted because despite the fact that you are in everyones face and have something to say about everything most of us dont mind because that is the point of the site... perhaps toning it down every now and then is a possibility but dont let anything anyone says on here get ya down, i wish people like jetruledawarld wasnt so confrontational but im not asking him to leave the site...

hopefully all of us can realize that the important thing is we all are jets fans... i love this site because of the green and white, bottom line, and i just plain dont like limp bizkit despite some potential for being good... thats my opinion and now i must go to the mets game despite me being a yankee fan i support these fools and enjoy a good ol fashioned bunt and sacrifice ball game so peace out
IPB Image<<<Don't know how to update this thing...

#16 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 17 April 2005 - 10:36 AM

The stupidity of you has grown in 2 weeks has it? You are becoming an imature person aren't you? I post something and it always seems you have something negative to say about me, or my post. WHY? Do you have a problem with Limp Bizkit fans? Do you have a problem with my signature size? Do you have a problem with me in general?

I will say, what I have said to pretty much everyone on this message board, if you do not like me, "Just deal with it".

#17 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 April 2005 - 10:58 AM

You know what Jetsruledaworld and Bobz, I like you both yet you always fight. Can't one of you just apologize to the other, I want you two to get along. I also think this place needs to get a little more cheered up, so I apologize for moking it more depressing but here goes nothing. C! (Clap clap clap clap) H! ( Clap clap clap clap) E! (Clap) E! (Clap) R! (Clap) CHEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now does everyone feel better?

#18 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 April 2005 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (Chadforpresidentin08 @ Apr 17 2005, 12:33 PM)
You know what Jetsruledaworld and Bobz, I like you both yet you always fight. Can't one of you just apologize to the other, I want you two to get along. I also think this place needs to get a little more cheered up, so I apologize for moking it more depressing but here goes nothing. C! (Clap clap clap clap) H! ( Clap clap clap clap) E! (Clap) E! (Clap) R! (Clap) CHEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now does everyone feel better?

Yes hahaha. Bob inspite of your allegence to satan and the damned (Stein. and the Yanks wink.gif ) you're alright. Nominee (you're right it is much easier to type then chad4presidentin08) stay and be glad you did. JetsRuleDaWorld. My appologies to you for not letting you have your topic. My bad, I was an ass, I appologize.

#19 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 April 2005 - 02:25 PM

Yes hahaha. Bob inspite of your allegence to satan and the damned (Stein. and the Yanks  ) you're alright. Nominee (you're right it is much easier to type then chad4presidentin08) stay and be glad you did. JetsRuleDaWorld. My appologies to you for not letting you have your topic. My bad, I was an ass, I appologize.

I'm proud I'm staying. I'm so glad you apologized to Jetsruledaworld also. But you're not an ass any more. Hey I think I'm a little useful around for once.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users