NYJetsFan.com Forums: Favre Breaks Down Jets Ol - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop another game vs Lions. Offense is bad
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:44 PM) I hope Geno has his shit together when we beat the CHEATriots in a few weeks
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:44 PM) that is an insult
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:45 PM) kick this door down KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:45 PM) no FG
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:46 PM) TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:48 PM) that was a fumble recovered by KC in the endzone ... TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:48 PM) FIRE IDZIK
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:50 PM) TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:51 PM) TY KC
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:52 PM) THAT IS A BIG ASS FB
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) if shit had gone our way we'd be 3-1 right now
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) what a bummer
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) :ranting3:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) INT TD KANSAS CITY!!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) we need to start doing that shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) our D needs to start making shit like that happen
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) fuck that penalty
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) "going on your knees" stupidest shit ever
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) let them do the end zone celebrations
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) thank you KC for slaughtering these overrated fucks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) Brady watching too much geno tape
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) brady to the bench
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) Oh god what has KC done! GARAPAPOLLO UNLEASHED
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) I hope someone lays a Mo Lewis on Garapapolo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) square in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:02 PM) so brady can get his knee broken again
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) I'm scared
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) this kid might be legit
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) IT WASNT WORTH IT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) cmon KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) wtf
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) they let the rookie just drive it on them
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) now KC needs a TD
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:06 PM) It wasn't worth it :(
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:15 PM) KC has some big ol boys
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:19 PM) TY KC for bringing these overrated fucks back down to earth
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:22 PM) I think 03 should be a mod. I think everyone should be.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:23 PM) What do we have to loose?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) our O better get their shit together starting this Sunday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) we need to be on our A game when we play Denver and the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) and Buffalo doesn't scare me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) but these next 3 games better get it's shit together
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) maybe Idzik knew that MEvis was not as good anymore
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Favre Breaks Down Jets Ol

#1 User is offline   Holmes10 Icon

• Formerly Leon#29 - 2008 ROY
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:10 AM

ON THEIR OVERALL STRENGTHS Well, four No. 1 draft picks. All four of those guys are playing outstanding. Brandon Moore is the exception as far as a draft pick, but he’s playing outstanding as well. I didn’t play with these guys last year, but I see something. They practice every day. There’s no substitute for practicing every day. The best offensive lines are the offensive lines that play as one, not five guys, but play as one.

ON MANGOLD I’ve played with some very good centers over my career. Nick has the chance to be the best I’ve ever played with. Athletically speaking, he’s by far the most athletic. Frank Winters I played with, who was my roommate for 12, 13 years, is going to kill me for saying that, because he claims he’s still the best athlete. Nick is very bright and has the right mentality. It starts with the center and it works its way outward. He has all the tools.

ON FANECA Faneca is one of those guys that every team wishes they had on their team. Every team wishes they had that type of player on their team. He never complains, is always running, blocking and doing something. I’m talking about in practice. He’s always positive no matter what.

ON FERGUSON He’s a perfect fit for the side that Brick’s on, because I see a change in Brick. I wasn’t here last year, but just from the start of the year to now, it goes without saying that Brick is ultra*talented. Using that is the key. He’s finding out day-in and day-out that he can be pretty darn good. Having a little spunk about you is not a bad thing. He got in a little scrap one day with Shaun Ellis. Everybody laughed. Most people were like, ‘Man, we haven’t seen that side of Brick.’ Maybe Alan is rubbing off on him a little bit.

ON MOORE AND WOODY Brandon and Woody, the right side, they’re all playing great. Woody’s got the best feet I’ve ever seen. The guy’s got tremendous feet and a great personality. They’re fun to work with. Brandon is probably our best pure run blocker. He’s hard to move. He can move people. They’ve all had their share of scraps this year on the field, things that people don’t see, where they’re not going to take anything from anyone else. That’s where it starts.

OVERALL They’ve been a blast to work with. I hope that the feeling is mutual. That’s where it all starts, up front.__________________

#2 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:45 AM

Yea i think this was posted a few days ago but a good read.

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#3 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:46 AM

games are won in the trenches. on both sides of the ball. tahts why adding jenkins, faneca, and woody and drafting brick and mangold were so huge to our success this year.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (Leon#29 @ Nov 30 2008, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Having a little spunk about you is not a bad thing. He got in a little scrap one day with Shaun Ellis. Everybody laughed. Most people were like, ‘Man, we haven’t seen that side of Brick.’ Maybe Alan is rubbing off on him a little bit.

Thats that Freeport shit right there!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users