NYJetsFan.com Forums: Make A List Of The Good Players On Our Team - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets pick up option on Wilkerson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) I think the Jets are getting themselves ready to draft best player available
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) Last year they stuck to their board
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:27 PM) if they sign him I think that means they look to take a CB round 1
2JBallar01 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:32 PM) “@AdamSchefter: RB Chris Johnson's 2-year deal with Jets has a team option in it for year two. Jets have option to pick up year two at $4M in February 2015.”
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:51 PM) @AlbertBreer 2m
Sidney Rice has agreed to terms with the Seahawks on a one-year deal, per source.
Expand
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:55 PM) There is really only 2 CBs worth taking at 18
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:56 PM) I rather get a offensive playmaker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:58 PM) LaMont Jordan was 34
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) liar
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) He wore #34 when he played for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) I should know I met him at an event in his last year with the JETS before he went to Oakland
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) GFYS 0099 you shit talker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) http://www.nydailyne...entry-1.1758342
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) there's no reason we can't have someone off this site on that list too
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:08 PM) Rice resigned with Seattle
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:08 PM) did you scare him into going to Oakland?
Chaos Icon : (16 April 2014 - 08:18 PM) unfortunately those sites are too much bigger than our
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 April 2014 - 10:51 PM) WOOOO
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 11:01 PM) I'm sure it's possible but this isn't a blog site as much as its a login and yell about the jets site
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 11:01 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (17 April 2014 - 07:39 AM) yeah...TheGangGreen didn't participate either. they're represented as a forum too on Google
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 01:11 PM) offesnive tehhhh
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 01:46 PM) 05 on point today
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 02:36 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:31 PM) It's 0099's favorite day of the year
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) it's National High-5 day :WTF:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) who the hell high 5's people anymore
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) just dap and leave it there
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:43 PM) everyone high 5s
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:44 PM) bubba watson when he won the masters last weekend went through a gauntlet of high 5s
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 06:05 PM) GG03 is the high 5 master
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 06:07 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 April 2014 - 10:45 PM) People don't dap anymore either.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 April 2014 - 04:43 PM) Dapping is more manly than high 5ing which is really really really girly
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 April 2014 - 06:05 PM) gg03 doesn't like that people left him hanging
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:15 PM) liverpool potentially winning the league on my birthday
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:15 PM) cannot write that script
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:31 PM) I don't acknowledge people who try to high 5 me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:32 PM) I ignore and never pay no mind to people who try to high 5 me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:32 PM) I bet you like to tap on guys asses when you high 5 someone huh 0099
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:33 PM) that is why you partake in high 5ing people cause you just love to get your mitts on mens asses...whatever floats your boat
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:33 PM) weirdo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) I can't wait for the 2014 season to start
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) this wait is really boring...
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:20 PM) cause the only topic that seems to make this somewhat worth visiting the site is 0099's obsession with touching mens asses when he high 5's them...and how he is trying to persuade me to do the same...
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Make A List Of The Good Players On Our Team *crickets*

#21 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 March 2006 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (BESTHANDS8381 @ Mar 24 2006, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
u r callin otha people retarted???? do u even know what a football is???? u said every guy that eva done sumthin sux...thurs no explanation except u dont have a brain cell.

anyway correction on otha people
Chad Pennington: NOT EVEN DECENT...KNOW ARM AND NOW NO ACCURACY=BUST
bj askew: wtf??? how u put him as good??? what the hell has he done
JUSTIN MCCAIRNES: CANT CATCH, KINDA IMPORTANT, CANT GO OVA MIDDLE, DECENT BLOCKER, AND CANT GO DEEP, OH AND NEVA USES HIS SIZE.
COLES: NEVA SHOULDA BEEN TRADED FOR SANTANNA MOSS 10 TIMES BETTA I ALMOST CRIED WHEN THEY DID THAT TRADE SO TERRIBLE, ANYWAY BACK TO HIM HES OVERRATED, YES HE CAN GO OVA MIDDLE YES HES FAST AND CAN GO DEEP, BUT LIKE HIS BUDDY JUSTIN....HE CANT CATCH THE BALL!!!! HE DROPPED SO MANY EASY TDS LAST YR IT WAS DISGUISTING!!
great[u]
Curtis Martin: hey he was injured since week 3 last yr with a bad line, hes one of the greatest off all time and is an extremely hard worker he will be back.

Shaun Ellis: is a very good DE he gets sacks and stuffs run and big guy what more u want?

Jonathon Vilma: who the hell put him as a rising star?? hes been a ALL STAR since rookie yr(hence rookie of they yea award) he had 167 tackles last year and eventually got in the pro bowl. I dont care what d lineup u put him in-3-4 4-3 nickle dime doesnt matta he will be great.. hes strong, hard worker, and very fast. no fat ass gaurds can even catch him to block him and if they do he can shed it. ALSO...all linebackers have some trouble with 3-4 cus of that reason..if u really had football knowledge ud know u cant run outside on a 3-4, the best way to beat it is go right at it. tough for 3-4 to defend inside gaps its just a fact of football for any team run up middle youll be succesful.

Eric Barton: he was injured last year so people forget how good he is hes got prety good speed and is fast and makes tackles

Erik Coleman: doesnt get burned knows what hes doin and makes plays-simple

David Barret: Bill Cower said best d back he saw all year 2 seasons ago in playoffs, makes plays, and didnt start getting burned till her got an eye injury....incase some of u people that says he sucks doesnt know...eyes and being able to see is kinda important in football.

everyone else u cant really say anything bout

[B]Not even decent? Then let me ask you one question...why the hell is Martin the best (or one of them)? First off, Martin got injured in week 12, and with the exception of one game, he didn't do that good. Now I love Martin, but he's not what he once was, he isn't elite again and probably won't be again.
And hey, Chad played behind that same horrible line, so don't think he was that bad too. And he is a pretty damn good accurate passer FYI, a helluva lot accurater than any QB we've had.
Dude, McCareins and Coles were working with so many QBs, they could never really get in one rotine until later on, and notice, as Brooks was the consistent starter, the drops went down. And in KC, you know, everyone just has their bad days, and they had them at the same time. Coles and McCareins make for a solid duo, and while I woauldn't mind Cotchery to compete with JMac sice we're rebuilding, we're pretty good at WR with the addition of our deep threat in Tim Dwight.
Oh, and dude, if you're a rising star when you are a star, is that a bad thing? Notice I called him elite (probably if you're elite, you're a star) and rising, and that's as good as it can get. Settle down, gee.
EvanstonJet, dude, you really need to get your facts straight. So what if Keyshawn was the 3rd best WR that Draft. That was probably the greatest WR class ever. You know John Elway was probably the second best QB in 1983, and is Elway bad just because he went #1 and wasn't the best at his position?
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#22 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 March 2006 - 11:42 PM

Elite:
Jonathan Vilma.
Ben Graham.

Solid:
Curtis Martin.
Shaun Ellis.
Victor Hobson.-comon man cant be serious no way hes solid hes been a weak spot in d all year
David Barrett.
Dewayne Robertson.-hasnt really proven himself yet but is pretty good
Chris Baker.
Laveranues Coles.- when he learns how to catch the ball we can talk bout him being good
Wayne Chrebet (while we have him as FlyHiJets said).-retired comon u guys wanna kill him hes done
Justin McCareins.-WTF???? leave now!!! justin mccariens is about as solid as mike nugent playing o line. AGAIN ...CANT CATCH, BARELY BLOCK, DOESNT USE SIZE, CANT GO OVA MIDLE CANT GO DEEP...WHAT CAN HE DO BESIDES SIT ON THE BENCH???
Erik Coleman.
Mike Nugent.-eh kinda
Justin Miller (all around)- um not bad but still needs work
Kerry Rhodes.-needs work
Brandon Moore. last yr dissapointing but if he can return to 2 seaosn ago yea
Adrian Jones.-comon yr dreamin with half these guys not good AT ALL
Pete Kendall.- was actually pretty bad last year held and got beat
Eric Barton.- yes def good

Adequate:
Chad Pennington.adequate to do what??? be a wateboy???
BJ Askew.-so adequete he suz
Kimo Van Ohloffen (can't spell that). hes actually should be in solid or good
Cedrick Houston.-should be solid ran for like 75 yards a game
Derrick Blaylock.- has to prove mhiself
Jerricho Cotchery.should be risin star
Derrick Strait.ok
Doug Jolley.-HELL NO NOT ON ANY LIST HE SUX TOO MUCH TO TALK BOUT HES LIK MCCAIRINES
James Reed.
Brooks Bollinger.no
Patrick Ramsey.hell no

Rising:
Jonathan Vilma.-akready thur
Jerricho Cotchery.
Mike Nugent.
Ben Graham.
Brooks Bollinger.def not
Adrian Jones.no
Brandon Moore.
Dewayne Robertson (is getting better year by year).
Kerry Rhodes.
Justin Miller.
Erik Coleman.
Victor Hobson.getting way worse
BJ Askew.gettin worse
Derrick Strait.
Joel Dreesen.??????????the te snapper what he do??
Cedrick Houston.
Donte Ridgeway.no idea wha that is sorry bro i know almost anyone on roster so def not risin if i dont know

Well aren't you a little bundle of joy. dry.gif
Robertson: I said has been improving. When you improve, your status as a player improves, get it?
Hobson: Again, he's really coming along as Robertson, and really burst our last year with 80 tackles, he jumped up 35 tackles, and stayed healthy. So yeah, I completely understand what you say when you mean he's getting worse. WTF.gif That's pretty good to me. I think he can do really good.
Coles: Dude, he had around 5 QBs throwing to him, talk about routine. Notice that when Brooks came along consistent last year at QB, he did really good.
McCareins: While this was a down year, see above, he's still good.
Chrebet: Refer to when I refred to FlyHiJet. While he's on the team for the next moth or so, give him one last compliment. You got a problem with that?
Nugent: He was a rookie last year, and those first few games, he had jitters. Notice, he became very good and nailed a ton of FGs. Just give him time, you'll see next year.
Rhodes: Needs work? How? The biggest knack on him was toughness and tackling. He got 105 of those tackles last year, second only to Vilma. What work?
Miller- Yeah, he'll need some work, but his versatility and seeing he got better, that'll give him a solid grade.
Moore: Err, I don't really know what you mean, he did have a bit of a down year, but when every other lineman is injured, yeah, you all will look bad. He's improving.
Jones: He was a rookie last year amd had lots of pressure on him. He did good against Simeon Rice and I think he owned Taylor in the first game. Again, give him time and he'll improve to give him that solid grade.
Kendall: Oh come on. He switched positions!!! THAT'S HARD IN THE NFL!!! Again, like Moore, with other linemates down, it makes you look bad in turn too.
Pennington: Adequate isn't a high grade. I'm not giving him some medal. I'm saying he's decent at best. When healthy, he's better than anyone.
Askew: Did you see him show burst and explosiveness last year as a FB? He was running like a RB!!! And not to mention, he's a good special teamer.
Oelhoffen: He's 35 years old. He won't start. What do I need else to say?
Houston: He still isn't a starter. Would you like 75 yards
BlaylocK: Again, adequate isn't starting material neccessarily. He's a good backup, see what I mean?
Cotchery: Uh, look at the second name under the "rising" column.
Doug Jolley: Now he is NO starting material, but is a formidable backup.
Bollinger: ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!??!? That kid stepped up in a hell-like situation and did good, he even got 300 yards a game with a line that had lost all it's men!!! He migh tnot be a starter, but if you gave him a healthy team, I'd be interested to see what he could do.
Ramsey: Is again a more than capable backup.
Vilma: Can't a guy be a star, yet still on the rise? It's called unlimited potential.
Bollinger: He'll be seeng more playing time on a probably healthier team. I'd be interested to see him showcase his skills in his playing time.
Jones: Dude, he did good under a hard situation AS A ROOKIE. Be easy on him.
Dreesen- He'll be seeing more playing time as a TE and LS, so he's definetly on the rise.
Ridgeway- Was a pretty good prospect coming outta college last year, and with some WR struggles last year and since we're rebuilding, I could see more playing time his way.
Boy, you'd be the last person in the world to evaluate young talent.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#23 User is offline   triple3s Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (Chadforpresidentin08 @ Mar 25 2006, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well aren't you a little bundle of joy. dry.gif
Robertson: I said has been improving. When you improve, your status as a player improves, get it?
Hobson: Again, he's really coming along as Robertson, and really burst our last year with 80 tackles, he jumped up 35 tackles, and stayed healthy. So yeah, I completely understand what you say when you mean he's getting worse. WTF.gif That's pretty good to me. I think he can do really good.
Coles: Dude, he had around 5 QBs throwing to him, talk about routine. Notice that when Brooks came along consistent last year at QB, he did really good.
McCareins: While this was a down year, see above, he's still good.
Chrebet: Refer to when I refred to FlyHiJet. While he's on the team for the next moth or so, give him one last compliment. You got a problem with that?
Nugent: He was a rookie last year, and those first few games, he had jitters. Notice, he became very good and nailed a ton of FGs. Just give him time, you'll see next year.
Rhodes: Needs work? How? The biggest knack on him was toughness and tackling. He got 105 of those tackles last year, second only to Vilma. What work?
Miller- Yeah, he'll need some work, but his versatility and seeing he got better, that'll give him a solid grade.
Moore: Err, I don't really know what you mean, he did have a bit of a down year, but when every other lineman is injured, yeah, you all will look bad. He's improving.
Jones: He was a rookie last year amd had lots of pressure on him. He did good against Simeon Rice and I think he owned Taylor in the first game. Again, give him time and he'll improve to give him that solid grade.
Kendall: Oh come on. He switched positions!!! THAT'S HARD IN THE NFL!!! Again, like Moore, with other linemates down, it makes you look bad in turn too.
Pennington: Adequate isn't a high grade. I'm not giving him some medal. I'm saying he's decent at best. When healthy, he's better than anyone.
Askew: Did you see him show burst and explosiveness last year as a FB? He was running like a RB!!! And not to mention, he's a good special teamer.
Oelhoffen: He's 35 years old. He won't start. What do I need else to say?
Houston: He still isn't a starter. Would you like 75 yards
BlaylocK: Again, adequate isn't starting material neccessarily. He's a good backup, see what I mean?
Cotchery: Uh, look at the second name under the "rising" column.
Doug Jolley: Now he is NO starting material, but is a formidable backup.
Bollinger: ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!??!? That kid stepped up in a hell-like situation and did good, he even got 300 yards a game with a line that had lost all it's men!!! He migh tnot be a starter, but if you gave him a healthy team, I'd be interested to see what he could do.
Ramsey: Is again a more than capable backup.
Vilma: Can't a guy be a star, yet still on the rise? It's called unlimited potential.
Bollinger: He'll be seeng more playing time on a probably healthier team. I'd be interested to see him showcase his skills in his playing time.
Jones: Dude, he did good under a hard situation AS A ROOKIE. Be easy on him.
Dreesen- He'll be seeing more playing time as a TE and LS, so he's definetly on the rise.
Ridgeway- Was a pretty good prospect coming outta college last year, and with some WR struggles last year and since we're rebuilding, I could see more playing time his way.
Boy, you'd be the last person in the world to evaluate young talent.

wow some people on this site have said some ridiculous things. its hard to take. but that's just a side note.

Chad for pres, i agree with most of what u said up there, but there's a few things I disagree with. Rhodes does need work. he made quite a few bad reads last year and even though he had alot of tackles he missed quite a few also. he was a rookie so he gets a pass by me and he gets the chance to do well but he definitely needs work.

also Nugent does not get a pass because of Jitters. yes he was a rookie, but kickers are suppose to be clutch, especially one picked with our first pick of the draft last year. I hate Nugent because we wasted a pick on him and the meadowlands is one of the hardest places to kick, and usually not kicker does well. i'm just mad because people say Jitters for him even though we expect him to mkae clutch kicks in big games. imagine his jitters then!!!. besides that everything else you said is pretty dead on.

last year many of our players on offense did bad because of the inconsistency and injury plagued players, and since i know players like McCariens, Kendall, coles, and Jones can play well, I give those guys passes since I KNOW they can play well and i've seen them play well.

as far as defense, i'm sorry many players have to prove themselves, especially in the secondary, because I feel that Abe's presence and pressure on QB's helped our secondary alot. we better hope we can get pressure without him, cuz i think our secondary will get exposed.

#24 User is offline   jetsuperbowl69 Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 12:27 AM

QUOTE (EvanstonJet @ Mar 24 2006, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anybody who thinks David Barrett is good is a retard.

David Barrett is the worst player in the NFL.

Lets get something straight u are the ret@rd, ur just some l0ser looking for attention so here u go u got it u f@g

#25 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• 04 L.F. Award/05 Best Mod Award/06 Best Sig Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 12:37 AM

This one is getting a little out of control (Although the flower pot comment was classic hysterical.gif ). I'm closing it. Let's move on.
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Are you OK?" he said, trying to keep calm. "Are you OK?"
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."
Welcome to the New York Jets, Tim Tebow.

http://modernworldphotography.com/
http://fineartameric...dos-santos.html

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users