NYJetsFan.com Forums: The Mouth Of The South Has Returned - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ALL WE NEEDED WAS A FIELD GOAL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:39 PM) Should have gotten desean Jackson this offsesson
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:43 PM) yup
V DidDy 210 Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:44 PM) wowsers
V DidDy 210 Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:44 PM) i'm still crying from last night
V DidDy 210 Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:44 PM) and on top of that the jets fuccked me again by getting harvin before he could play this week lol
santana Icon : (17 October 2014 - 07:33 PM) stop your crying THERE'S NO CRYING AT NYJETSFAN
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 08:12 AM) Jets are cutting David Nelson
jetfan4life12 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 09:15 AM) the probably could have had Santana Moss cheap. He has been healthy all season but inactive every week
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 11:06 AM) I'd prefer to keep him and cut Salas
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 11:36 AM) you would of thought david nelson would of been more of a redzone threat by this point. hes a big dude.
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 11:39 AM) real madrid shooting practice continues
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 12:02 PM) arent there some other names that could have been cut instead
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 12:03 PM) chris owusu
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:21 PM) Salas is better than Nelson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:22 PM) Nelson is rated as the worst wr in football this season
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:34 PM) he has to better than owusu or graham
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (18 October 2014 - 04:36 PM) I posted an article about harvin and some of his issues. Dude seems like a wack job with talent. Hope rex can corral this guy or he could make the locker room implode
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:43 AM) Wasn't demean Jackson vilified as a gang affiliated street thug during his Philly release
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:31 PM) damn football sunday and no ones on
Canuck Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 01:00 PM) Yeah, cuz Rex is so good at developing offensive talent; 0 - Infinity
Canuck Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 01:02 PM) Harvin is Holmes 2.0, except punches for general bitchiness and annoying first down celebrations.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:03 PM) i'm not buying into the media nonsense
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:06 PM) Harvin is a playmaker, we needed one.
Canuck Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 01:15 PM) I hope he tears it up as a Jet, but he's been tossed from 2 teams in as many years and hasn't cracked 1000 yds in his career. I wouldn't be surprised if he had CTE from those brutal head hits, hence the aggression of late.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:18 PM) I was tossed from two t-ball teams and some people still say i was the best hitter on timid deer lane
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:20 PM) bills RBs dropping like flies
Canuck Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 01:20 PM) We'll only really know when the autopsy his brain. Stay tuned! Guy never should have played the Super Bowl after the 2 concussions he suffered against the Saints.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:26 PM) whitehurst clipboard jesus
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:54 PM) brian shottenheimer must of lost his mind haha
V DidDy 210 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:11 PM) fuckin orton
V DidDy 210 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:11 PM) how does he keep doing it?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:53 PM) Jack Daniels
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:25 PM) murray horse
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:28 PM) GOD DAMN IT ANQUAN
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) what is this amateur hour!?!?!?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) come on!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:43 PM) Manning just broke the Passing TD record
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) :boredom: we could of had him a few years ago
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) but at least he didn't break it on us
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:45 PM) I don't think he wanted to be here
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 PM) I don't really care for passing records being broken. Qbs now have a lot of rules in their favor
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 PM) I mean even the catch that got them into the redzone was a PI call that wouldnt of been called when favre played
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 05:16 AM) is that a suggestion that Favre was a better QB than Peyton?
santana Icon : (Today, 08:05 AM) No it's a suggestion that passing records today are a bit skewed by the modern rules
santana Icon : (Today, 08:05 AM) everyone knows Favre is the bestest ever that's not even an argument duhhhhh
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The Mouth Of The South Has Returned and spewing more hot garbage then ever

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 January 2006 - 12:37 AM

You know who you are. Whats up my friend? Are you going to play like a good little boy this time. Or are you going to force us to read your spewage? I'm glad your back I'm looking forward to "conversing" with you once again. Damn has it been a mouth already. hysterical.gif funny.gif beach.gif

#2 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 January 2006 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Jan 7 2006, 01:12 AM)
You know who you are. Whats up my friend? Are you going to play like a good little boy this time. Or are you going to force us to read your spewage? I'm glad your back I'm looking forward to "conversing" with you once again. Damn has it been a mouth already. hysterical.gif  funny.gif  beach.gif

I just wish that he'd go and crawl back under whatever rock he crawled out from under.

His first post back has already been locked. That's gotta be a record.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#3 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 January 2006 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (FlyHiJets @ Jan 7 2006, 01:16 AM)
I just wish that he'd go and crawl back under whatever rock he crawled out from under.

His first post back has already been locked. That's gotta be a record.

By the way lovin the sig!!!! drinks.gif

#4 User is offline   VinnyTheGinny Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 January 2006 - 12:47 AM

Yeah, well you're gonna make a post like this and start complaining when he gets mouthy...we don't need him here, but if you stop talking to him or posting about him he will go away

#5 Guest_a1elbow_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 January 2006 - 12:51 AM

Yeah, realy guys. Just let him get himself banned if that is what he is out to do. Just because you are more established members doesn't mean Ron won't ban you if you take things too far. Just because you're mostly jokin around now doesn't mean it won't turn into more, "Leave Laying Locked Threads Lie," eh?

#6 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 January 2006 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (VinnyTheGinny @ Jan 7 2006, 01:22 AM)
Yeah, well you're gonna make a post like this and start complaining when he gets mouthy...we don't need him here, but if you stop talking to him or posting about him he will go away

Great idea... but I doubt it. He's been inching to get back in here. It's probably been a month to the second. He probably wrote it on the calender just waiting his get out of Jail free card. Anyways I thought it was a warm welcome back. cool2.gif He made a comment about Me and Abe so I thought I'd formally introduced him but if you don't approve please feel free to lock it.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users