1) learn to take rejection. your gonna get rejected. everyone does. its ok and its nothing to be ashamed about. just pick your self up and try again. u like baseball? if a guy gets 3 out of 10 he's a great hiter. think of it that way. you cna't close every deal.
2) women want it as bad as we do. don't put them on a pedstal and don't talk down to them like they owe u. be confident but not too *beep*y (a little *beep*y is ok) i'm real *beep*y and had a girl reject me cause she said i was too in love with myself lol
3) social evenst are the best time to hook up. women hate being at events alone so elading up to it and during it women will be more open to men.
4) be cool don't sound desperate. once again think of it as sales. if a salesman comes to your door and is like please i haven't sold a thing all day are u gonna buy form him? probably not. don't make yourself into a charity case
5) no women is worth stressing over. there is more then enough to go around.
6) all women are crazy and most of them don't know what they want. learn to accept that. it'll make life easier.
7) be yourself. anytime you try to be someone else its way to apparent (espicially to women who know you)
8) the longer you are firends with a chick the LESS likely u are to date her. soon u ge to a point where it will never happen. if your friends with a girl and you wnat more make it know or else it will never happen and you'll be pissed at every guy who dates her.
those things should help u out a little more
thanks, what should i say though when i ask a girl out, like this one guy told me what to say but it sounds kinda like a charity case, this is what he told me to say: i may not be the best looking guy in the world but if u give me one date, just one date i guarntee u'll like me.
this guy can like read minds or something cause at the time i was stressing over a girl and he could tell. so he told me that. whats crazy is it was a guy who was working at a cell phone place and he was selling one to my mom and brother. then at the end he told me that. after he told us his life storie. i forgot y but it was all good.