NYJetsFan.com Forums: Is This A Seriously Bad Joke Or A Nightmare - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ALL WE NEEDED WAS A FIELD GOAL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:39 PM) Should have gotten desean Jackson this offsesson
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:43 PM) yup
V DidDy 210 Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:44 PM) wowsers
V DidDy 210 Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:44 PM) i'm still crying from last night
V DidDy 210 Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:44 PM) and on top of that the jets fuccked me again by getting harvin before he could play this week lol
santana Icon : (17 October 2014 - 07:33 PM) stop your crying THERE'S NO CRYING AT NYJETSFAN
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 08:12 AM) Jets are cutting David Nelson
jetfan4life12 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 09:15 AM) the probably could have had Santana Moss cheap. He has been healthy all season but inactive every week
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 11:06 AM) I'd prefer to keep him and cut Salas
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 11:36 AM) you would of thought david nelson would of been more of a redzone threat by this point. hes a big dude.
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 11:39 AM) real madrid shooting practice continues
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 12:02 PM) arent there some other names that could have been cut instead
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 12:03 PM) chris owusu
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:21 PM) Salas is better than Nelson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:22 PM) Nelson is rated as the worst wr in football this season
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:34 PM) he has to better than owusu or graham
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (18 October 2014 - 04:36 PM) I posted an article about harvin and some of his issues. Dude seems like a wack job with talent. Hope rex can corral this guy or he could make the locker room implode
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:43 AM) Wasn't demean Jackson vilified as a gang affiliated street thug during his Philly release
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:31 PM) damn football sunday and no ones on
Canuck Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 01:00 PM) Yeah, cuz Rex is so good at developing offensive talent; 0 - Infinity
Canuck Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 01:02 PM) Harvin is Holmes 2.0, except punches for general bitchiness and annoying first down celebrations.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:03 PM) i'm not buying into the media nonsense
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:06 PM) Harvin is a playmaker, we needed one.
Canuck Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 01:15 PM) I hope he tears it up as a Jet, but he's been tossed from 2 teams in as many years and hasn't cracked 1000 yds in his career. I wouldn't be surprised if he had CTE from those brutal head hits, hence the aggression of late.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:18 PM) I was tossed from two t-ball teams and some people still say i was the best hitter on timid deer lane
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:20 PM) bills RBs dropping like flies
Canuck Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 01:20 PM) We'll only really know when the autopsy his brain. Stay tuned! Guy never should have played the Super Bowl after the 2 concussions he suffered against the Saints.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:26 PM) whitehurst clipboard jesus
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:54 PM) brian shottenheimer must of lost his mind haha
V DidDy 210 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:11 PM) fuckin orton
V DidDy 210 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:11 PM) how does he keep doing it?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:53 PM) Jack Daniels
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:25 PM) murray horse
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:28 PM) GOD DAMN IT ANQUAN
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) what is this amateur hour!?!?!?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) come on!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:43 PM) Manning just broke the Passing TD record
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) :boredom: we could of had him a few years ago
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) but at least he didn't break it on us
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:45 PM) I don't think he wanted to be here
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 PM) I don't really care for passing records being broken. Qbs now have a lot of rules in their favor
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 PM) I mean even the catch that got them into the redzone was a PI call that wouldnt of been called when favre played
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 05:16 AM) is that a suggestion that Favre was a better QB than Peyton?
santana Icon : (Today, 08:05 AM) No it's a suggestion that passing records today are a bit skewed by the modern rules
santana Icon : (Today, 08:05 AM) everyone knows Favre is the bestest ever that's not even an argument duhhhhh
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Is This A Seriously Bad Joke Or A Nightmare Studs and Duds

#21 User is offline   vilmatime51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 October 2006 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (kenxnice @ Oct 8 2006, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the only surprised thing about this game is the fact that we're shut out , i knew all along it was going to be a tough tough day, to tell the truth we had more luck beating the colts OR the ravens especially when they came out of a 2 game losing streak.. .. i didn't see the game but i followed it via nfl.com and it was .. just unbelievable.. if anyone have hightlights please..[font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial][font=Arial]

they have the "lowlights" of the game up on nfl.com... http://nfl.com/video
be sure to watch it if you have any trouble falling asleep tonight.. biggrin.gif
The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.- Joe Paterno

"Believe deep down inside that you're destined to do great things"- Joe Paterno

#22 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 October 2006 - 09:13 PM

man....just got back from my first ever NFL game and boy was it one i will never forget. we got domminated. i am so bummed. drove over 5 hours and spent 140 bucks to watch us get wrecked. sitting in the stands with the jags fans made me sick. they were so dumb. most of them didnt even no any of the players names. man what the hell!

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#23 User is offline   BradSmith16 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 October 2006 - 09:59 PM

Stud: Leon "Sadly soon to be replaced by Garrett Wolfe but I'm still really good" Washington
Brad "If Pennington can't throw why the f*** won't they let me try dammit it there for 8700 yards in college smith"

Duds: Chad "Maybe i should try something i'm more capable of doing like selling insurance" Pennington
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

#24 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Football, Video Games, Hip-Hop, R&amp;B, and Reggae music

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 October 2006 - 10:12 PM

Studs - The Jaguars
Duds - The Jets!

blowup.gif THAT WAS TERRIBLE!

#25 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 October 2006 - 08:49 AM

Atleast we know that Leon Washington SHOULD be our starting RB. He had some really good runs against a really good run defense. Bottom line is we turned the ball over inside the 40 3 times and got a few crappy penalties. Put it in a blender and this is what you get. It's a young team and they'll learn, but this is what happens when you don't play mistake free football.

#26 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 October 2006 - 10:03 AM

I'd rather we lose like we did yesterday than get beat by the odd point like last week as it is a true indication of the performance we put in. However losing by 41 is unacceptable even too a good team like the Jags.
This is a game we need to put behind us right now and get on with the season. The Dolphins game next week is huge and if we win we will gain a lot of momentum from it as the schedule after that, up until our bye, is winnable. If we lose then Detroit and Cleveland will fancy their chances against us.
If anything the result against the Jags was needed - it shows us where abouts we are at and how far we have left to go and it will serve as a real eye opener for our young team. Hopefully the team can rally around each other more now and not take a leaf out of the Giants book and blame everybody else on the team except themselves.

#27 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 October 2006 - 10:18 AM

Bottom line, the Jets have to forget about this game and NOT let it set the tone for the rest of the season. They f'd up. No biggie. It was hard as hell to watch.

#28 User is offline   Long Time Jet Fan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 October 2006 - 10:23 AM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Oct 9 2006, 07:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Atleast we know that Leon Washington SHOULD be our starting RB. He had some really good runs against a really good run defense. Bottom line is we turned the ball over inside the 40 3 times and got a few crappy penalties. Put it in a blender and this is what you get. It's a young team and they'll learn, but this is what happens when you don't play mistake free football.

I love it when people reach conclusions based on one game. I'm sure up 41-0 the Jaguars were playing the run. Let him have a few good games before you annoint him the starting HB. Last week Pennington was the best QB in the league, now he sucks. Man, some Jet fans need to look up the word "perspective." You need to make judgements over the course of several games, not just one or two.

#29 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 October 2006 - 10:44 AM

QUOTE (Long Time Jet Fan @ Oct 9 2006, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love it when people reach conclusions based on one game. I'm sure up 41-0 the Jaguars were playing the run. Let him have a few good games before you annoint him the starting HB. Last week Pennington was the best QB in the league, now he sucks. Man, some Jet fans need to look up the word "perspective." You just to make judgement over the course of several games, not just one or two.

Hey cheif, I don't know that you were actually watching the games this season but Leon has done nothing BUT make plays. He was running very well in the 2nd and 3rd quater before it got straight out of hand against a good run defense. And don't quote me and say things about Pennington because it makes people believe that I am dissing him when I have yet to do that at all.

I mean really, who do you think should be the starter? Barlow with his negative rushing and receiving yards? Cedric Houston who's injured? Maybe Mr 2 yard average Blaylock. Man you got some nerve buddy.

#30 User is offline   Long Time Jet Fan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 October 2006 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE (BradSmith16 @ Oct 8 2006, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stud: Leon "Sadly soon to be replaced by Garrett Wolfe but I'm still really good" Washington
Brad "If Pennington can't throw why the f*** won't they let me try dammit it there for 8700 yards in college smith"

Duds: Chad "Maybe i should try something i'm more capable of doing like selling insurance" Pennington

You mean the 5'7" Garrett Wolfe?

QUOTE (jets0n @ Oct 9 2006, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey cheif, I don't know that you were actually watching the games this season but Leon has done nothing BUT make plays. He was running very well in the 2nd and 3rd quater before it got straight out of hand against a good run defense. And don't quote me and say things about Pennington because it makes people believe that I am dissing him when I have yet to do that at all.

I mean really, who do you think should be the starter? Barlow with his negative rushing and receiving yards? Cedric Houston who's injured? Maybe Mr 2 yard average Blaylock. Man you got some nerve buddy.

I didn't see Washington do much at running back prior to this game. And like I said it's easier to gain yards when the other team is playing pass. With that being said Washington should clearly be the starter until Houston gets back. Then the Jets should run both of them relegating Barlow to spot duty. I wasn't commenting on your post in particular. I just see so many posts where people base what the Jets should do on one good or bad game.

#31 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 October 2006 - 11:32 AM

QUOTE (Long Time Jet Fan @ Oct 9 2006, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't see Washington do much at running back prior to this game. And like I said it's easier to gain yards when the other team is playing pass. With that being said Washington should clearly be the starter until Houston gets back. Then the Jets should run both of them relegating Barlow to spot duty. I wasn't commenting on your post in particular. I just see so many posts where people base what the Jets should do on one good or bad game.

I do to and I don't agree with them, that's why I got defensive.

#32 User is offline   BradSmith16 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 October 2006 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE (Long Time Jet Fan @ Oct 9 2006, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yup the man the myth the legend
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

#33 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 October 2006 - 01:25 PM

QUOTE (Vilma#51 @ Oct 8 2006, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Piece of shit who are you??? are you someone important in here? Jetsohfive is a jackass and so is that other moron that was laughing but at least there more notice around here than your retarted reject ass. NOW iagree.gif
Fucken bitch

i think we all know vilmatime as the dude who was giving us daily reports and updates on how the team looked during training camp this offseason.

#34 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 October 2006 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (vilmatime51 @ Oct 8 2006, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I appreciate your nice-well thought out post and I truly enjoy reading the thoughtful-intelligent posts you reguarly contribute to the board, you're truly a class act and i strive every day to be more like you.

with warm regards,
vilmatime51

Its sad i can respect an outsider fan and not a jets fan. its amazing yet a mod sees someone else starts shit and does noting about it. I learn to deal with it on this site. Ron and Reg is seriously the only OK mods around here in this site *this statement does not mean i'm bashing every mod in here. It means some mods need to grow the f*** up and handle there bussiness. thats why this site has a bad rep
<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/Jedi+Master1121.swf" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

#35 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 October 2006 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (Vilma#51 @ Oct 9 2006, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its sad i can respect an outsider fan and not a jets fan. its amazing yet a mod sees someone else starts shit and does noting about it. I learn to deal with it on this site. Ron and Reg is seriously the only OK mods around here in this site *this statement does not mean i'm bashing every mod in here. It means some mods need to grow the f*** up and handle there bussiness. thats why this site has a bad rep

You, OhFive and VilmaTime seriously need a reality show together. I think i posted that before, but it's damn true hysterical.gif
Posted ImagePosted Image

#36 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 October 2006 - 04:11 PM

Yeah I'm not about to get in the middle of all of that. I'm all about letting people resolve issues on their own and if they can't that's when I come in.

#37 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 October 2006 - 06:33 PM

Studs:
Leon Washington- Played a tough Jags defense and got 101 yards in his first start, pretty good to me.
Jaguars- 41-0, holy shit.
Duds-
Jets- 41-0, holy shit.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#38 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 October 2006 - 08:45 PM

I mean seriously i cant even post no more without hearing that piece of shit Jetsohfive or his bf Vilmatime allways saying something childlish. I do not bother people on here. If some people can act there age maybe i would not have to open my mouth so much.

I'm allways going to be around and theres reasons why i dont get kicked or supended here and its because i dont start shit you can read on this topic easy who was acting like the ass on here.

But for real if you dont like the person or if you have NOTING NICE TO SAY THAN SHUT UP
<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/Jedi+Master1121.swf" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

#39 User is offline   vilmatime51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 October 2006 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (Vilma#51 @ Oct 9 2006, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I mean seriously i cant even post no more without hearing that piece of shit Jetsohfive or his bf Vilmatime allways saying something childlish. I do not bother people on here. If some people can act there age maybe i would not have to open my mouth so much.
I'm allways going to be around and theres reasons why i dont get kicked or supended here and its because i dont start shit you can read on this topic easy who was acting like the ass on here.
But for real if you dont like the person or if you have NOTING NICE TO SAY THAN SHUT UP

youre the one getting all emotional with the personal attacks..i just wrote a nice response to you and you continue to talk smack..very classy..you just constantly spew negative-un educated garbage all over the boards and people dislike you because of that..no offense, but you might want to think about changing your post style if you want people to take your posts seriously or you might want to think before you post your neggative/childish garbage.

PS..i guarantee he responds to this post in an uncivilized angry manner, it seems to be the only way he knows how to get his point across ...
The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.- Joe Paterno

"Believe deep down inside that you're destined to do great things"- Joe Paterno

#40 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 October 2006 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (vilmatime51 @ Oct 9 2006, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
youre the one getting all emotional with the personal attacks..i just wrote a nice response to you and you continue to talk smack..very classy..you just constantly spew negative-un educated garbage all over the boards and people dislike you because of that..no offense, but you might want to think about changing your post style if you want people to take your posts seriously or you might want to think before you post your neggative/childish garbage.

PS..i guarantee he responds to this post in an uncivilized angry manner, it seems to be the only way he knows how to get his point across ...

Your kidden right??? your seriously kidden??? you giving me a nice response??? that better be another one of your brainless jokes
</embed>

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users