NYJetsFan.com Forums: Madden 06 Release - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) http://fc04.devianta...a8d-d67yh5n.jpg
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) Talk about that.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:36 PM) THE BEETS!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:38 PM) Ah eeh ooh, Killer tofu. (Eeyae.)
Oooh eeh ooh, Killer tofu!
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 04:14 PM) bravo
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:00 PM) I saw on my Facebook newsfeed that Hey Dude was going to be on 90s Nick tonight.
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) http://www.reddit.co...n_how_about_an/
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) David Nelson back on reddit answering questions
blk_orion Icon : (15 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) thanks for that nelson info, my fam originate from Haiti, have fam here doing tons of missions from NY and FL.
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:44 AM) yeah he seems like a very honest person
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) if it wasn't for that injury he suffered in buffalo he would be much more recognized
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) top lad solid pro tough as hell
Mr_Jet Icon : (15 July 2014 - 01:58 PM) http://media-cache-a...0fa7d5eef52.jpg
santana Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:11 AM) TITTIES
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:37 AM) ^I 2nd that
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 July 2014 - 08:54 PM) ***crickets***
RetireChrebet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 03:03 AM) My main concern this season is the quarterback play, he or they need to limit turnovers. Simple as that. Also curious to see what we get out of the secondary. If the two aforementioned play decent football this year it should be a very good season.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 01:24 PM) Football has been gone so long it feels like the Super Bowl was over a year ago. And we still have about 6 weeks to go before the season starts.
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) I still remember the super bowl very clearly
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) it was like germany vs brazil
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) HAAAAMES to real
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) the title race is real!
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 09:19 PM) soccer :zz:
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 July 2014 - 08:32 PM) WOOOOOOOO RIC FLAIR!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 July 2014 - 06:06 AM) Training camp starts in 4 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:15 PM) WOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hes a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 July 2014 - 03:13 PM) WHAT THE f*** IS UP BITCHES!!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:42 PM) U want to know what's up?.............
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 July 2014 - 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) players are reporting to camp today, tomorrow is the first practice!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) Football is almost back!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) You know 0099 is back in the shout box when the FIRE IDZIK drops
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:46 AM) lol first practice today
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:47 AM) I've been really busy lately, been working 60+ hours a week. plus there hasn't been much to talk about.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:58 AM) Yeah this has been the most dead offseason in quite some time
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 09:59 AM) maybe people will start coming back now that camp is starting up
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 11:46 AM) Geno had a strong first practice, went 7-10
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:51 PM) site's kinda been dead for years now. even during last season.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:28 PM) Yeah I know but it hasn't been this dead
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Madden 06 Release

#21 User is offline   jetfan4life12 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 August 2005 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE (Miller_Light#34 @ Aug 9 2005, 02:29 PM)
Anyone that haves This game its not that diffence from 05 just a few button changes and the tackling for fumbles is much better in this game when i deck Barber with Coleman and returned it with Coleman for the score so i'm lovin this game oready and i signed law into the jets too lol
Xbox Live people PLEASE ADD ME AND play me tonight on a unranked game my user name is Dauragon123ko
My thinking of the game still looking lmao

I hope that you are no older than 9 because my dog can spell better than you!

#22 User is offline   Will_Miss_Lamont Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 August 2005 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE (Miller_Light#34 @ Aug 9 2005, 08:17 PM)
Thats why ESPN games are out of bussiness

no, thats not why they're out of business. dont get me wrong, i think the madden franchise is the best period. but i dont like when companies like EA takes exclusive rights for a league basically making the decision for me on what game i will get in 06. if i wanted to buy gameday, or 2k, or madden thats MY CHOICE....not EA's. i resent the fact that they bought out the license, but i also resent the NFL allowing that to happen. they dont have the right to limit what i want to play or buy because of their stupid plan for world gaming domination. just think about it. EA just took the license for self so my thoughts was this exactly......."this should be the best football game EVER since they feel pompous enough to do something like this". bottom line is, this game is not so ADVANCED as it should be. when you have competition you strive to make your software better because you know you have someone breathing down your neck. now with the competition eliminated what do you think will come of that now?...(whats even more eff'd up about this is that we will have to deal with this through the NEXT GEN of games as well. we will NEVER HAVE VARIETY) maybe one year 2k would have made a better game than madden. and yet in many ways they have. 2k sports football was worth its 20 dollar price tag waaayyyyyyy more than madden's worth of its 50 dollar price tag. its a effin' shame how this could happen. madden fan or not...the day that i heard the news it was a very dark day in sports gaming for me; because i know that if football was first then every other sport is bound to go this route as well. Bull*beep* if you ask me....and thats coming from a madden fan. EA should really be ashamed.

#23 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 August 2005 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (Will_Miss_Lamont @ Aug 11 2005, 12:36 AM)
no, thats not why they're out of business. dont get me wrong, i think the madden franchise is the best period. but i dont like when companies like EA takes exclusive rights for a league basically making the decision for me on what game i will get in 06. if i wanted to buy gameday, or 2k, or madden thats MY CHOICE....not EA's. i resent the fact that they bought out the license, but i also resent the NFL allowing that to happen. they dont have the right to limit what i want to play or buy because of their stupid plan for world gaming domination. just think about it. EA just took the license for self so my thoughts was this exactly......."this should be the best football game EVER since they feel pompous enough to do something like this". bottom line is, this game is not so ADVANCED as it should be. when you have competition you strive to make your software better because you know you have someone breathing down your neck. now with the competition eliminated what do you think will come of that now?...(whats even more eff'd up about this is that we will have to deal with this through the NEXT GEN of games as well. we will NEVER HAVE VARIETY) maybe one year 2k would have made a better game than madden. and yet in many ways they have. 2k sports football was worth its 20 dollar price tag waaayyyyyyy more than madden's worth of its 50 dollar price tag. its a effin' shame how this could happen. madden fan or not...the day that i heard the news it was a very dark day in sports gaming for me; because i know that if football was first then every other sport is bound to go this route as well. Bull*beep* if you ask me....and thats coming from a madden fan. EA should really be ashamed.

I agree . The gaming world could possibly fall off because of this alone. I'm not sure about this but I thought that this was a 1 year thing not on going.

#24 Guest_a1elbow_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 11 August 2005 - 08:34 AM

As long as people keep supporting the Madden series and giving it 10s, when clearly it isn't a perfect game, EA is going to do what they like. Instead of all the fanboys out there esclaiming, "this is the best game ever!" when they know for a fact that the game has, at best, some serious flaws they need to say, "work out these kinks and it'll be great."

One thing I'll harp on is thatEA has never done anything about the unrealilistic coverage that is in the game. I've almost never seen a situation where I would consider it a smart pass. Either my receiver blows past someone, or no one has has any seperation and I have to force it in there. Well, on Go or Streak routes a fast receiver may sometimes get some, but then the CB's ability to leap three feet straight up comes into play.

THey've also never fixed the inaccurate pass rush (the rusher either breaks through right away or never does), the game's 100% increase in its kickers ability, or several other points, just in-game.

When that combines with the less-than-unobjective video game magazines overzealous reviews it is so much trouble. Really, considering that these people are paid, which implies that they deserve it, I expect better than 9.5 or 10 for a game with sound and physic problems. Every year they admit that things aren't perfect, but "hey it's football, gotta love it!" If the commentary is still shitty, tell them to fix it. If the physics are off, knock off some points in your rating! Now though, it doesn't matter. Before, if these magazine started rating the other games as well or better than Madden, EA may have realised they had to step it up. Now, EA Sports own the license, so what you gonna do about it?

#25 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 August 2005 - 08:39 AM

official xbox magazin gave it an 8.0. after playing it for a while it does have some srious flaws so i'm gonna say 8.5.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#26 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Strolling on shady streets, you know the usual

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 August 2005 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (LocoJet @ Aug 10 2005, 11:55 PM)
espn was way better. i bought madden yesterday and when i got home and played it i almost cried. i don't know where to begin so i won't.

madden got scared and bought espn because espn had a better and cheaper product. just because you sell it cheap doesn't mean it's shit. alot of times in economics the sign of a better product is a cheaper price. if you have a lower price that means you'll move the product faster which means more $.

so from now until the world ends we get to play the same old crappy game in the same crappy engine and all that changes is the players names and...oh yeah...a really great accuracy cone? i bet they spent 5 dollars developing that nice little piece of shit. why? because there is no reason to make the game better. why? because there is no other option than to spend $50 a year on comisar madden's new flaming piece of shit. the thing i hate the most is the fact that the play calling is so limited compared to espn. a preschooler could come up with a more elaborate playbook. another thing is that every time i run the ball i feel like i'm playing *beep*ing pachinko. all i get to do is just press the hike button and then i get to watch my little martin bouncy ball bounce around off the huge blob of lineman until he gets tackled. yeah! compared to espn it just sucks. madden is a *beep*ing communist! lol

don't worry about me. i'll get used to it but only because i have no choice. i still need to annihilate people online with our beloved jets. it doesn't really matter what game i do it with. i'd just rather do it with espn.

There would have to be a new engine every year from now on because of xbox 360.

Anyone that haves This game its not that diffence from 05 just a few button changes and the tackling for fumbles is much better in this game when i deck Barber with Coleman and returned it with Coleman for the score so i'm lovin this game oready and i signed law into the jets too lol

Xbox Live people PLEASE ADD ME AND play me tonight on a unranked game my user name is Dauragon123ko

My thinking of the game still looking lmao

I'll try to get on tonight, but why not a ranked game?

View Postganggreen_ewok, on 13 June 2011 - 07:43 PM, said:

"And once again, the meow became a roar"

Posted Image

#27 Guest_a1elbow_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 11 August 2005 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Aug 11 2005, 08:14 AM)
official xbox magazin gave it an 8.0. after playing it for a while it does have some srious flaws so i'm gonna say 8.5.

I actually saw another magazine gave it an 8.2. FOr Madden, that is huge. I can honestly say don't remember any Madden every getting worse than a nine-something. If there were other eights, they were so few in number I just forgot them. EA needs to look at what they are doing, because something isn't right.

#28 User is offline   stu23 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 August 2005 - 09:19 AM

Is Ty Law out there as a Free Agent ? If so did you release Donnie Abraham to allow for Law's pickup.

QUOTE (LocoJet @ Aug 9 2005, 06:17 PM)
lol. i got a pick with law and 3 picks with barrett in the lions preseason game. 3 of them went for scores.  biggrin.gif

#29 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 August 2005 - 01:41 PM

If u have xbox live just download the update if not do this. Trade Donnie abe for hunter, release ab from the cowboys, release mickens, sign law. madden is waaaay off on the contracts. It says sowell has one year left and with free agnets u match their previous contract for some reason all the time (unless in franchise mode) it also automatically backloads it. 2K was sooo much better with contracts
Get it done MT
Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users