NYJetsFan.com Forums: Check Out This Mock - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets lose by 1 to pats possibly Rex's last home game
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:37 PM) well smoke a bowl then
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:37 PM) I'm cool as a cucumber
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) I don't have $ to buy any weed right now
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) business is slow and I got other things to worry about
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) Game not over yet
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) but I'm still cool as a cucumber
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:39 PM) Who declared cucumbers cool
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:40 PM) cucumbers are cool cause I said so
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) And you said so because you're cool as a cucumber
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) That was a stupid penalty
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) yup
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) I'm mad chill
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:42 PM) he got hammered
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:42 PM) I'm not as cool as the other side of the pillow though cause that is gay as f***
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:43 PM) So what are you saying? You ride cucumbers?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:44 PM) nope but cucumbers are great on sandwiches and sandwiches are f***ing awesome
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) and they can be fermented and become pickles which is always great on sandwiches and I already said it sandwiches are f***ing awesome
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:46 PM) He's got a point
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:47 PM) of course I do I'm moderator material
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:47 PM) Where's the studs and duds thread
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) I bring shit to the table that noone else does cause well I'm f***ing awesome just like sandwiches
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) there were no studs
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) and the duds would be so long to list I'd still be typing if I had started that thread
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:49 PM) but at least the bills lost to the lowly raiders
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) Ok im trying to get this
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) the jets have gone up against all total teams with a record of 114-110
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) the Jags have gone up against 114-109-1
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:53 PM) if Denver wins. that's 115-110 against us and 114-110-1 against the Jags
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) How do they have the harder Schedule strength??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:56 PM) that's if Denver wins tomorrow
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:11 PM) Is it me or is Tony Dungy awkward looking when he tries to smile and stares straight into the camera while doing the Football Night in America broadcast
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) the job the GM in Arizona has done with dealing with all those injuries this season is something I would love to emulate for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) finding talent in places you don't expect
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) but instead we get a pencil pusher
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) who puts us in great position cap wise but can't evaluate talent for shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and makes horrible draft picks
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and just wasted every single JETS fans time for the past 6 months
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and next monday that shit comes to an end
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) bye bye idzik bye bye rex dueces geno
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:19 PM) Fire Idzik Fire Rex Cut Geno
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:23 PM) Would you make a trade to get Larry Fitzgerald?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:16 PM) Beastmode
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:16 PM) wow
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:21 PM) "Hold ma diiiiiiickkkkkk"
-lynch
a1elbow2.0 Icon : (Today, 12:58 AM) Someone needs to save 2003s comments today for future generations
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Check Out This Mock

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:43 PM

http://profootballamerica.com/2009/02/pfa-...mock-draft.html

#2 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• 04 L.F. Award/05 Best Mod Award/06 Best Sig Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Mar 3 2009, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We wish brother, we wish, but not as chance in hell.
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Are you OK?" he said, trying to keep calm. "Are you OK?"
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."
Welcome to the New York Jets, Tim Tebow.

http://modernworldphotography.com/
http://fineartameric...dos-santos.html

#3 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:11 PM

No way. Even if Detroit doesn't take Stafford, he will be considered a steal at any point out of the Top 3 and teams like Seattle, San Fran and maybe Jacksonville and Washington will all be landing spots for him before he gets to us. Furthermore, teams like the Browns will be looking to trade down and someone like the Bucs, Chicago and maybe even Tennesse might decide to move up and grab Stafford.

#4 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (bluelinecop @ Mar 3 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We wish brother, we wish, but not as chance in hell.

Obviously.. I just thought it was funny

#5 User is offline   choon328 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:53 PM

He doesn't even have Sanchez going in the first round. Even if Sanchez slid into the 20's one of the top teams in the 2nd round would trade up for him just as they did with Quinn. I hope this guy was just joking with this mock draft.
“We know we’re better than you, we don’t give a f*ck if you know it or not, we don’t give a sh*t if you give us your best game, we’re gonna give you our best game and we’re gonna beat the f*ck outta ya. How’s that?”

-Rex Ryan, Hard Knocks

#6 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (choon328 @ Mar 3 2009, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He doesn't even have Sanchez going in the first round. Even if Sanchez slid into the 20's one of the top teams in the 2nd round would trade up for him just as they did with Quinn. I hope this guy was just joking with this mock draft.

maybe they think all Sanchez is worth is a 2nd round pick, if thats true i agree. most other drafts Sanchez is not a 1st rounder.
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (Clemens11 @ Mar 3 2009, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
most other drafts Sanchez is not a 1st rounder.

I hate Sanchez just as much as the next guy but where did you get that from?

http://www.hailredskins.com/MockDraft.htm

There are like 200 links and most have Sanchez going in the 1st.

#8 User is offline   ProFootballAmerica Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE (SecondHandJets @ Mar 3 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No way. Even if Detroit doesn't take Stafford, he will be considered a steal at any point out of the Top 3 and teams like Seattle, San Fran and maybe Jacksonville and Washington will all be landing spots for him before he gets to us. Furthermore, teams like the Browns will be looking to trade down and someone like the Bucs, Chicago and maybe even Tennesse might decide to move up and grab Stafford.

There is zero chance Seattle or Washington will take him. Zero.

San Fran is a possibility, but I don't think so. And Jacksonville just gave Garrard $18MM in guarantees last year. They're not taking him.

Of course, trades are always a possibility, but I did the mock with the picks as they currently are. If the Lions don't take him, he could drop.

As for Sanchez, again, it depends on Stafford. Personally I think he's not worthy of a first-round pick. There's a long way to go.

Thanks for the link.

#9 User is offline   Holmes10 Icon

• Formerly Leon#29 - 2008 ROY
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:26 PM

IF (and that is a huge if) Stafford somehow drops to us, it would be a no brainer for Rex to jump on it!!!

Especially after he saw what Flacco did as a rookie. And guys Flacco did a very nice job....

I would think that Rex would follow what he just saw occur in Baltimore, and grab his franchise QB...

Obviously, Stafford dropping to 17 would be a major longshot...but if the Lions don't pick him it just may be a posibility..

#10 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (ProFootballAmerica @ Mar 3 2009, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is zero chance Seattle or Washington will take him. Zero.

San Fran is a possibility, but I don't think so. And Jacksonville just gave Garrard $18MM in guarantees last year. They're not taking him.

Of course, trades are always a possibility, but I did the mock with the picks as they currently are. If the Lions don't take him, he could drop.

As for Sanchez, again, it depends on Stafford. Personally I think he's not worthy of a first-round pick. There's a long way to go.

Thanks for the link.

Welcome bro.. this is weird. Is that your site?

#11 User is offline   GreenRebel Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:15 PM

Seattle or the Redskins could possible take Stafford. Seattle is far more less likely. But Campbell is not the greatest QB. He is just about average in my opinion. If they get a stud like Stafford to fall in their laps, I am sure they would pull the trigger.
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   ProFootballAmerica Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Mar 3 2009, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome bro.. this is weird. Is that your site?

Yep.

Again, thanks for the traffic!

-- Mike

#13 User is offline   LocoJet Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:33 PM

sanchez is my bitch. we should send him back to mexico.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users