NYJetsFan.com Forums: What Is This World Coming Too? - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Bills this weekend... Is this an easy game yet?
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:50 PM) yeah he's really poor at coming out, timing, all of it
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:50 PM) but as a shot stopper hes incredible
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:50 PM) Ramos is out i believe
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) I like varane but hes doubtful also
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) yeah Pepe and Varane at the back for Madrid
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) ITS GONNA BE GUD 05
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) Arbeloa(LFC former player) and Marcelo
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) nervous
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:52 PM) i gotta shower then i'm running down to the bar
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:52 PM) Ronaldo rarely performed vs us at United
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:52 PM) enjoy it
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:53 PM) you would like my sanctuary here in nola
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:53 PM) they put the megamix on for me on the large screen
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:53 PM) then i get all the individual screens with the separate games
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:54 PM) ill be around on the ipad for the TOP BANTZ 05
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:54 PM) i'm the only fool there drinking on tuesday/wednesday afternoons
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:55 PM) I'd knuckle up next to ya buddy. Although I do prefer being alone for LFC haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:55 PM) that sounds like a solid spot
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 01:02 PM) yeah i feel that i thought more people would make it better but during the wc it filled up with filthy casuals
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 01:03 PM) dont touch me casual! and i ran out of there
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 01:55 PM) http://i.imgur.com/cMQ53OF.jpg
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 03:52 PM) It's so lovely to see you two getting along
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 03:52 PM) Warms my heart
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 04:03 PM) yeah but we both decided that we hate you
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 04:03 PM) KILL YO SELF
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 05:58 PM) 05 loves me
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 05:58 PM) I'm delightful
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 05:59 PM) fact
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:18 PM) Yeah well titties
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:18 PM) HALA Madrid
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:18 PM) Big titties at that
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:20 PM) http://gfycat.com/Co...ulMessyHorsefly
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:43 AM) Should I start Rivers tonight or Brady on Sunday?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 AM) rivers
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:04 PM) brady
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:22 PM) raul
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:40 PM) jared
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 02:32 PM) Take the better match up
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:31 PM) is 115 in the fantasy league
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:25 PM) nope
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:58 PM) 10-6!!!!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) no doubt
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) believe!!!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 05:12 AM) TEHN AND SIX
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 05:18 AM) TEH JETS!
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Is This World Coming Too? life sentence for 16 year old

#1 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 July 2005 - 11:13 AM

Press Association
Monday July 4, 2005

A 16-year-old schoolboy who raped a teacher was given a life sentence at the Old Bailey today.

Judge Christopher Moss told the youth that he had violated the teacher's classroom - her place of safety - and had left her "physically and mentally scarred".

The judge allowed the identity of school in which the attack took place, Westminster City school for boys, to be revealed.

The south London youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons because of his age, pleaded guilty to raping the 28-year-old teacher in September last year. He was 15 at the time of the attack.

The judge said two psychiatrists described the youth as a danger to the public, and one doctor regarded him "as a potentially dangerous young man currently at high risk of sexual violence".

The doctors felt he should be assessed over a long period of therapy and should not be released until he was felt to be safe, said the judge.

The court was told today that the 1.8 metres (5ft 11in), powerfully-built teenager head-butted and threatened to kill the woman as she bravely fought him off.

Brendan Kelly, prosecuting, said the teacher was in her classroom when she was grabbed round her neck and pulled to the back of the room.

Mr Kelly said the youth ripped the teacher's shirt and pulled off her trousers, but she managed to fight him off. "All the time, he was trying to force her backwards on to a desk. She was quite clear his aim was to rape her.

"He said he was going to kill her over and over again."

The teacher had been knocked about the room, hitting furniture, as she tried to resist him.

She was eventually overpowered as the youth raped her orally. When it was over, she fled bleeding and naked. Colleagues had difficulty recognising her because of the blood all over face.

The youth was arrested the next day, Mr Kelly, prosecuting, told the court.

The court heard that it was the teacher's second day at the school when the attack took place.

Describing the impact of the assault on the victim, Mr Kelly said: "The effect of this attack upon her has been devastating.

"Since the incident she has been unable to teach. She anticipates that once 'all this' has been put to bed she proposes to go back on a trial period - not to the school in question, she will go to another school.

"Her confidence has been devastated, her social life equally has been devastated.

"She lives in fear of returning to her vocation."

Mr Kelly said the victim's detailed statements "outlined a trail of devastation following this systematic attack upon her".

Mr Kelly said the youth was caught on CCTV wandering around the school after other pupils had left.

He had gone into another classroom where he spoke to a woman teacher, before attacking the victim five minutes later.

"It may well be that she was fortunate herself," said Mr Kelly.

After the previous hearing into the case, it emerged that the youth had been questioned by police about other attacks in his area.

But he was not suspected when a cleaner was attacked at the school in June, last year, when an attempt was made to rape her.

A police inquiry is being held to find out if the relevant information about the youth's background was available to authorities before the attack.

In mitigation, Jeremy Dein QC, defending, had argued that the defendant's age should be taken into consideration.

He said the teenager had come from an "emotionally fraught" family background and he was bullied at school.

His father had left before he was born and the youth was left to act as man of the house.

But he suffered a form of misconduct disorder, said Mr Dein.

"When he committed the offence at 15, he was and remains the product of an emotionally fraught upbringing."

The defence cited one previous conviction for carrying a bladed instrument but said there had been no previous convictions in relation to sexual offences.

The court heard that the defendant had "found God" while in prison and expressed deep remorse for what he had done.

The youth wrote a letter to the judge saying he was sorry "from the bottom of his heart".

Mr Dein asked for the defendant to be given a chance to rehabilitate and rebuild his life.

"It clearly should never have happened. It was a despicable offence which cannot in any way, shape or form be overlooked."

But the barrister urged: "What matters most is that he is given a sentence that is constructive - not crushing."

Mr Dein accused the police of leaking "unsubstantiated" allegations of involvement in other attacks.

Mr Dein said the right sentence should be a defined term with an extended licence.

In a statement issued by the National Union of Teachers, the teacher said: "I am glad the boy has been given a lengthy period of incarceration; not out of vengeance but to protect others from what I have been through. Incarceration alone is not enough. He needs help and treatment."

The general secretary of the NUT, Steve Sinnott, said there were issues that need to be looked at. "This boy had a history of violent behaviour and was the main suspect in an earlier sexual attack on a member of the school's staff. Questions still have to be answered: why was this boy still in the school, what did the school know and what action has been taken to deal with this boy's behaviour in the past."

He added: "I am concerned to ensure that teachers, pupils and all staff involved in any school are not put at risk because of inaction or a failure of communication." The NUT has arranged a meeting with the school to discuss these issues.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 July 2005 - 11:48 AM

What that kid did was very sick, and he should be locked up in jail for a long time, but I think life is a bit too long.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#3 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 July 2005 - 11:54 AM

There is no excuse for his actions and he should have to pay but life for a teenage? He didn’t kill her I think he should have gotten something lik 15 years with parole after 10 so he could get out when he is 26 and still build a life. The thing is he doubled screwed himself he wanted that women so bad that now he will never get a women again. You gotta feel bad for him. I can’t imagine being 16 and know I wont get to have any women anymore
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 July 2005 - 11:56 AM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jul 7 2005, 12:29 PM)
There is no excuse for his actions and he should have to pay but life for a teenage? He didn’t kill her I think he should have gotten something lik 15 years with parole after 10 so he could get out when he is 26 and still build a life. The thing is he doubled screwed himself he wanted that women so bad that now he will never get a women again. You gotta feel bad for him. I can’t imagine being 16 and know I wont get to have any women anymore

That's exactly what I'm thinking, but if he raped her he should've thought of future consequences with woman and future life wuth them.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#5 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 July 2005 - 01:23 PM

I know what women is gonna wanna date a guy who raped his teacher when he was 15. now he is gonna get to see what she felt when they put a dress and maek-up on him and rape him. And eye for an eye. Does anyone find it just a little weird that all he id was eat her?

That’s also the difference between men and women. Most guys aren’t gonna fight back if a girl just wants to give him head lol
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   x80NyJeTs28x Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 July 2005 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jul 7 2005, 11:48 AM)
The general secretary of the NUT, Steve Sinnott, said there were issues that need to be looked at.

Im sorry, is it wrong that I had a little chuckle to this? haha

But yea, this kid is one sick bastard, god knows what he wouldve done as he gets older. I do think getting a life sentence is a little harsh, maybe 15 with paroll at 10 liek somebody mentoined. Sucks for the kid, hope u enjoyed this cuz once they hear about this when he goes to the big house at 18, hell find himself a nice husband in there.
user posted image

#7 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 July 2005 - 01:58 PM

Rape is not a respectable crime in prison so that makes it worse. Certain crimes are respectable and some are considered despicable. anything relating to children or women are even hated by the inmates (such as child abuse or wife beating or rape) respectable crimes are like bank robbery and such. Funny isn’t it
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   smallguy Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 July 2005 - 02:10 PM

What he did was very wrong, but a life sentence for a 16 is too much.

#9 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

• THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 July 2005 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (smallguy @ Jul 7 2005, 02:45 PM)
What he did was very wrong, but a life sentence for a 16 is too much.

i agree
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 July 2005 - 12:31 AM

Whatever, this kid ruined someone's life. How about the emotional problems this lady is gonna have now.

"Eye for an eye"

#11 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2005 - 09:02 AM

I’m sue ten years minimum in prison will scar and ruin his life. Especially after being raped everyday by MEN. Life for somebody so young is wrong
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 July 2005 - 10:45 AM

Well for one, a life sentence doesn't mean life imprisonment where the kid is gonna die in jail. It means after 1 decade ( 10 years ) he will be eligable for parole. Are you saying that 10 years is too much? Cause this kid has a history of violent sexual behavior brought out in the article. Not only that but he kicked her ass pretty bad as well.

Rape is a serious crime and if anybody ever raped a family member or friend of mine they better hope they stay in jail for 10 years cause I would destroy that person if I saw them.

#13 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2005 - 01:01 PM

A know that a life sentence doesn’t mean he’ll die in jail but he aint gonns get out in no 10 years either. I said (if you would have read my post before) that he should get 15 years with a chance for parole after 10. I think 10-15 years is a good amount of time for him. To me though it seems like it was more of the physical abuse that was worse. He beat the hell out of her to the point where it said she was covered in blood but as far as the raping goes he never penetrated her per say. The fact is he is young and we all made mistakes when we were teens (none as bad as that though) and apparently his history is blown out of proportion. 10-15 is a fit punishment for the crime. But then again if it was my girl or mother I would want the bastard dead so its more your point of view
Get it done MT
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users