NYJetsFan.com Forums: Dilusional Phin Fans Bustin' Nuts Over Schott - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

"We're not a bad football team; we just do stupid stuff," said Eric Decker
SecondHandJets Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:16 PM) Hey bitches
SecondHandJets Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:16 PM) How's everyone enjoying your New York Jets?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:28 PM) Jose Canseco just pulled a Plaxico Burress.
azjetfan Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:01 PM) Shot himself in the leg?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:05 PM) Shot his middle finger
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:09 PM) Suck for the Duck
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Milber didnt die for this
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:30 PM) How pissed are we all going to be if Vick comes in and wins a bunch of games knocking us out of the top 5 picks?
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:32 PM) We are sitting in either 2 or 3 depending on the tie breaker with Jax
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:32 PM) If Oakland can pull out a couple wins we would be in good shape.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:35 PM) Vick=$$$
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:09 PM) THE BEETS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:10 PM) Patty mayonnaise never gave up that poon
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:51 PM) Game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) Forget the Beets
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) forget game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
santana Icon : (Today, 10:45 AM) Brady
santana Icon : (Today, 10:45 AM) Saints blow on the road
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 10:57 AM) Santana at his best https://www.youtube....h?v=CgmfTyITaY0
santana Icon : (Today, 12:53 PM) Correction that's Quincy carter at his best
NJAzrael71 Icon : (Today, 01:22 PM) Brees vs Carolina or Kaepernick vs St Louis? St Louis gives up the most to QB's but Brees can light up Carolina's D.
santana Icon : (Today, 01:25 PM) Milber is love Milber is life
santana Icon : (Today, 01:57 PM) seems like vick still has that fast ball
santana Icon : (Today, 01:57 PM) $$
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:33 PM) dipping my toe into this fanduel thing... just for basketball because it makes more sense to me than football
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:33 PM) anyone played on it before
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 05:04 PM) We could use Quincy Carter right now
santana Icon : (Today, 05:27 PM) pro basketball or college
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 05:28 PM) pro
santana Icon : (Today, 05:32 PM) I did it for two years it was frustrating
santana Icon : (Today, 05:33 PM) I've given up on nba and mlb fantasy too many lineup changes
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Dilusional Phin Fans Bustin' Nuts Over Schott LMAO!

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Post icon  Posted 12 January 2007 - 02:51 PM

funny.gif

http://www.finheaven...ad.php?t=178665

#2 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 02:57 PM

This post by CAPS is the best:

They have the 18th ranked scoring offense, 20th ranked rushing offense, 17th ranked passing offense, 16th ranked 1st down passing offense, 16th ranked yards per play.

This is all with Noodle-armed Pennington(who Mangini has admitted they are trying to get rid of, that tells you what his own organization thinks of him) at QB, an o-line made of weak vets and rookies, a RB by committee system with the likes of Washington and Barlow headlining(yuck), absolutely NO TE's to speak of, and average WR's.

That is damn impressive in my book.

hysterical.gif funny.gif

Coles and Cotchery average WRs? OLine made up of weak vets and rookies (who in fact played like vets)? I'd like some of what he's smoking.

#3 User is offline   DewayneDontSign Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 02:58 PM

I think he will make for a good HC one day and I would hate to lose him before he can develop Clemens. And if he went to Miami, I could never forgive him.

#4 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:01 PM

What to say about dolphin fans? I'll say this in a nice way... Their idiots.

#5 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:07 PM

It's accutally pretty funny watching them bust nuts over B. Schott though when they have candidates like Cam Cameron, Rivera, Tomlin and so on. He was a Q.B coach before he was a O.C that's one thing they don't realize. They are dumb because they think just because Schott is a good O.C he can run a pro level football team? Look at Martz, one of the best offensive football minds of all time and yet he's still no H.C. These guys are retarded,pathetic and desperate and it's rather comical to read. I can feel the anguish from the Phin faithful and it's fills me with glee. Getting all excited and scurring like roaches when the light turns on. I LOVE IT!

He was an assistant O.C in college under Spurrier then rode with daddy in San Diego now as a Q.B coach! then turned O.C of a pro team in 1 year and the moronic Miamians think he's the next coming of John Madden. It's fuckin funny!!! I love this shit.

#6 User is offline   NYJBlueHen Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Jan 12 2007, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's accutally pretty funny watching them bust nuts over B. Schott though when they have candidates like Cam Cameron, Rivera, Tomlin and so on. He was a Q.B coach before he was a O.C that's one thing they don't realize. They are dumb because they think just because Schott is a good O.C he can run a pro level football team? Look at Martz, one of the best offensive football minds of all time and yet he's still no H.C. These guys are retarded,pathetic and desperate and it's rather comical to read. I can feel the anguish from the Phin faithful and it's fills me with glee. Getting all excited and scurring like roaches when the light turns on. I LOVE IT!

He was an assistant O.C in college under Spurrier then rode with daddy in San Diego now as a Q.B coach! then turned O.C of a pro team in 1 year and the moronic Miamians think he's the next coming of John Madden. It's fuckin funny!!! I love this shit.

Kinda like us with Mangini? That worked out well.

#7 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:32 PM

i hope he doesnt go to the dolphins

#8 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:poker, rapping, football,baseball,basketball,video games

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Jan 12 2007, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i hope he doesnt go to the dolphins

who doesnt
"They think we spellin iverson when the beef all done cuz you be on I-Vs in the E-R son"- 40 Cal
" Winning isn't everything; its the only thing"

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#9 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (NYJBlueHen @ Jan 12 2007, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kinda like us with Mangini? That worked out well.

The thing that you and them are not taking into consideration Mangini was actually a Coordinator before he came here. He's had some prior knowledge being a coordinator. They are essentially taking a Q.B coach and 1 year O.C to run and operate a pro team. I don't think he's ready for that only being here for 1 year and it would be tough for him to get known having to compete against Belichick and Mangini in the same division year after year. If he became a H.C especially in this division he'd have one hell of a time being successful. It's a dumb move no matter how you look at it.

Miamians are clueless. I don't think they think with the right head.

Rivera
Cameron
Tomlin

But they want basically a Q.B coach and first year O.C to run their org. It's pathetic. Thank god Wayne is the GM instead of these ignorant ass Miamians

#10 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Jan 12 2007, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The thing that you and them are not taking into consideration Mangini was actually a Coordinator before he came here. He's had some prior knowledge being a coordinator. They are essentially taking a Q.B coach and 1 year O.C to run and operate a pro team. I don't think he's ready for that only being here for 1 year and it would be tough for him to get known having to compete against Belichick and Mangini in the same division year after year. If he became a H.C especially in this division he'd have one hell of a time being successful. It's a dumb move no matter how you look at it.

Miamians are clueless. I don't think they think with the right head.

Rivera
Cameron
Tomlin

But they want basically a Q.B coach and first year O.C to run their org. It's pathetic. Thank god Wayne is the GM instead of these ignorant ass Miamians

I agree with you and I just argued it over on the Fins site...

But Mangini was only a defenseive coordinator for one year...so if you're going to base it on that it's pretty much the same.
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (HurricaneJet32 @ Jan 12 2007, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But Mangini was only a defenseive coordinator for one year...so if you're going to base it on that it's pretty much the same.

The thing that seperates Mangini and Schottenheimer is the people they have coached under. For Mangini it's Parcells, Belichick, Crennel whilst for Schottenheimer it's his dad and Steve Spurrier.
Whilst Schottenheimer Sr. is a great he has never really got it done in the postseason and Spurrier was a flop in the pros (but a great offensive mind none the less), Parcells and Belichick both have rings as does Crennel who so far as a HC hasn't done too well but he did inherit a pretty poor situation in Cleveland.

#12 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (HurricaneJet32 @ Jan 12 2007, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe it was 2 years but either way it's apples and oranges at this point.

Smeds brings up a good point to throw into the mix. The coaches the Mangini has tutored under just plain better then Schott sr and Spurrier. Mangini has been under Parcells and Belichick. There's no contest but that's not the point here. The point is is that B. Schott isn't ready yet and just because he's a good O.C doesn't mean he has head coach qualities. There are other good coach that they should get. They all falling in love with Schott because of his advanced west coast no huddle offense and totally disreguarding all the other intricacies of head coaching.

1 point Dubb 0 for Flipper fans
biggrin.gif

#13 User is offline   VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs Icon

• 06 R.O.Y. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:21 PM

No, I'm pretty sure it was only 1 year. Either way, he was mentored by possibly the best coach and definitely the biggest douche bag in football, Bill Belichick. Marty Schottenheimer has been a good coach for a long time, but he's no Belichick. I can't imagine why they would take schott over a guy like cam cameron. And those dolphins fans are fuckin morons.

#14 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs @ Jan 12 2007, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't imagine why they would take schott over a guy like cam cameron. And those dolphins fans are fuckin morons.

I know it's insane! their truly a bunch of moron's. Cam Cameron has ton's of EXP and I would think that's who they'd pick. Their kinda of like Philly fans. Philly fans don't know what they have. They have a great GM and a great head coach and still they ask for Andy's head or to run that GM out of town. Truly amazing!. They have overly qualified coaches at their disposal and they want an inexperienced Q.B coach turned 1st year O.C to run their organization. There trying to follow our footsteps but not every young coach is a Mangini type coach. Again pathetic!!!!!!!!!!

#15 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:48 PM

Dolphin fans have to be hte dumbest fans in the whole world. They just dont make any sense and are morons. The only reason they want Brian is because of how good Mangini did and they are hopeing they will have the same success. But I seriously doubt that Shotty will be as good of a coach as Mangini, just because I feel that Mangini is a special coach and will be with the elite group. Mangini has the makings to be a superbowl winning coach, Shotty was good at OC but you know he isnt Mangini. I really hope Shotty stays with us instead of going to a shit organization. I think that there are better HC options out there like Wishenhunt.
Posted Image

#16 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Jan 12 2007, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe it was 2 years but either way it's apples and oranges at this point.

Smeds brings up a good point to throw into the mix. The coaches the Mangini has tutored under just plain better then Schott sr and Spurrier. Mangini has been under Parcells and Belichick. There's no contest but that's not the point here. The point is is that B. Schott isn't ready yet and just because he's a good O.C doesn't mean he has head coach qualities. There are other good coach that they should get. They all falling in love with Schott because of his advanced west coast no huddle offense and totally disreguarding all the other intricacies of head coaching.

1 point Dubb 0 for Flipper fans
biggrin.gif

Yea Mangini was DC for one year, he was the DB coach before that, its bascically the same thing, besides the fact that Mangini has been under alot better coaches then Shotty.
Posted Image

#17 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:33 PM

You know whats funny? These Dolphin fans actually think that Shotty made Chad! When statiscally Chad had one of his worst years ever, I believe its his 2nd worst. He had the most ints ever thrown in a single season for him, and had only 17 td passes while he started every game. What makes them think that Shotty made Chad? Chad threw 22 td passes and only 6 ints in 2002. These fans have absolutely no facts at all... Espeically saying that Mangini doesnt like Chad and isnt giving him the job, they just dont get it, when you have a talented 2nd year QB in Clemens on your roster you have to have a competion, espeically since that is Mangini's core value. They want competion, Pennington isnt the future so he has to earn every year starting. Then one guy acts like we are going to be playing with 2 QBs, he is a idiot because what Mangini meant was that who ever earned the job in training camp is the starter for season during the season.
Posted Image

#18 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Jan 12 2007, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What to say about dolphin fans? I'll say this in a nice way... Their idiots.

Why? How much coordinator experience did Mangini have before he became a head coach?
Posted Image

#19 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:39 PM

You guys are pretty brutal...please remove the green glasses...hell....the green, concrete wall in front of you...

The shit you're saying is the same stuff Patriot fans said about us last year..."oh they want to be just like us...blah...blah...blah"

When will people ever learn...
Posted Image

#20 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (HurricaneJet32 @ Jan 12 2007, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You guys are pretty brutal...please remove the green glasses...hell....the green, concrete wall in front of you...

The shit you're saying is the same stuff Patriot fans said about us last year..."oh they want to be just like us...blah...blah...blah"

When will people ever learn...

Exactly. I remember being nuts over Mangini last year when he wasn't well known and quite frankly had very little experience as a coordinator.
Posted Image

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users