NYJetsFan.com Forums: Review Me As A Poster - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

www.firejohnidzik.com
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Brady
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Saints blow on the road
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Santana at his best https://www.youtube....h?v=CgmfTyITaY0
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) Correction that's Quincy carter at his best
NJAzrael71 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:22 PM) Brees vs Carolina or Kaepernick vs St Louis? St Louis gives up the most to QB's but Brees can light up Carolina's D.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:25 PM) Milber is love Milber is life
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) seems like vick still has that fast ball
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) $$
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) dipping my toe into this fanduel thing... just for basketball because it makes more sense to me than football
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) anyone played on it before
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 05:04 PM) We could use Quincy Carter right now
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:27 PM) pro basketball or college
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:28 PM) pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:32 PM) I did it for two years it was frustrating
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:33 PM) I've given up on nba and mlb fantasy too many lineup changes
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) I'm on draft kings
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:39 PM) THE KNICKS
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) START BRAD SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) MIZZOU
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:25 AM) SMITH-SIAH
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 10:16 AM) Start him at cornerback! -gmany
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:06 PM) feels good to be right
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:39 PM) The next GM we hire, I'm going to say I dislike him and that he should be fired once hes hired so that when hes eventually fired I am right. Because no one will succeed with the Jets, the probability of predicting failure with this team is as likely as the sun rising the next day.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:57 PM) yeah but izdik always rubbed me the wrong way, i never said ti about any other GM so quick. i could tell the guy was inept. call it intuition, a lucky guess etc etc either way i called this shit and i was right quickly. not 10 years down the road
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 03:51 PM) lol
LeonhardSkyn... Icon : (Today, 04:08 PM) JAMEIS WINSTON TO THE JETS
LeonhardSkyn... Icon : (Today, 04:10 PM) The best big game quarterback I've ever seen.
santana Icon : (Today, 05:39 PM) Who is this guy?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 07:06 PM) For Halloween im going to he a New York Jets Quarterback. Not only am I hard to look at I also suck the life out of fans!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 07:09 PM) be*
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 11:04 PM) What did you dress up as for Halloween santana? A High 5ing circus clown who calls himself a moderator?
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Review Me As A Poster Give me a grade?

#1 User is offline   EvanstonJet Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:15 PM

Positives-?

Things to improve?

My -12 rating is cause for concern.

#2 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:30 PM

I give you a F A G

#3 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:38 PM

One thing: Show confidence in your players and team, and if you're gonna make fun of them, make it actually funny. And if you're making fun or rookie players on ourteam and already calling them busts and not showing ANY support, which you do, that's terrible and I suggest you get the hell out.
Even Ronny has shown confidence in our players/team.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:40 PM

Your a waste of a good Jets fan spot.
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:42 PM

Guys, while we all hate him, maybe if we give him a second chance, he'll show us something. Why the hell do you think I'm still here??? Actually tell him his problems, be more specific.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.

#6 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:56 PM

Well you asking about it means that you somewhat care I guess about posting on the boards.

Dont's:

- Don't start a thread with a 1 liner that you probably could have said in some else's.
-When you make a thread 9 times out of 10 your supposed to repond to it not just go make another dumb one.
-If you have an opinion formulate cause and effect instead of just effects with no cause like you normally do
-post on the board and that means on other peoples posts like you normally don't, which makes people believe you are full of yourself. Then you do post it's a new thread of nothing but spewage.
-Being negative all the time is just boring for one and it's really irritating when you have no backup or proof .
-In your case learn to use the term "IMO" which means "in my opinion". Without that people are going to think you really just that dumb.

Staying away from those should make your visit here better, but you have burned alot of bridges here so there's going to have to be alot of patch work on your end.

But I don't see nothing wrong with asking about it and I think with this thread you are making a step in the right direction.

#7 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ May 15 2006, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well you asking about it means that you somewhat care I guess about posting on the boards.

Dont's:

- Don't start a thread with a 1 liner that you probably could have said in some else's.
-When you make a thread 9 times out of 10 your supposed to repond to it not just go make another dumb one.
-If you have an opinion formulate cause and effect instead of just effects with no cause like you normally do
-post on the board and that means on other peoples posts like you normally don't, which makes people believe you are full of yourself. Then you do post it's a new thread of nothing but spewage.
-Being negative all the time is just boring for one and it's really irritating when you have no backup or proof .
-In your case learn to use the term "IMO" which means "in my opinion". Without that people are going to think you really just that dumb.

Staying away from those should make your visit here better, but you have burned alot of bridges here so there's going to have to be alot of patch work on your end.

But I don't see nothing wrong with asking about it and I think with this thread you are making a step in the right direction.

EvanstonJet, use these VERY usefull guidelines Sdubb set out for you. Some of those things he mentioned I did to help me become a more sound poster on this board.
Trust me, just around this point last year, I was loudmouth, always off topic and never really backed up arguements I made, pretty much (no offense) like you, alot of people hated me (see the Teen Titan Forum for proof, because Ronny made that basically because of me crazy.gif ). I even made a similar thread like this asking if I should leave. Instead, I got a smack on the ass and that really helped. Around Summer, I started to become much more spohisticated posting.
Let me give you 2 things that basically transformed me:

1. RESEARCH!!!-Back in the Day of Horror, when I was a terrible 1-2 line poster, all I said was CHRIS BAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (everyone's personal favorite post wink.gif ) for when asked about the starting TE spot, and would add "he was Chad's favorite red zone target last year." Very convincing, huh??? Not at all. Now, sometimes when I'm debating, I'll have 2, 3, or even 4 different sites opened on different windows to get all the facts down.
Another thing I can did is memorize stats like a computer. My seceret weapon is studying players from their football card, and that gives me lots of info.
Now one thing that helped is one thing not many do, and I can sit for hours here reading scouting reports, team news, etc. I even keep a spiral notebook of things I jot down just for football. I print out NFL Drafts and take notes on them and question teams motives and decisions. Basically, I became engulfed in football, read the hell out of it, and one thing that helped was observing some of the older guys talk about the game, but I wouldn't respond. I started doing most of this later on in May/early June last year, and boy am I thankful.
Now I know for you, you enjoy trashing our guys, but give us real facts that support these statements and we'll take you seriously.

2. Inspiration- This is probably as gay as it gets, but one thing that helped me was inspiration. There were times when I was immature that I could give people one helluva beating in a debate about football, baseball, even World events/politics. And when I got down and out, asked if I should lave, I went to soe of those posts where I just OWNED the other guy or made what I feel was a good post. This helped boost my morale and got me into doing more research since I felt I had potential to do mor of those posts.
For you, that Terry Bradyway one, if you made that about 6 months ago, you'd be getting so much praise for your research and thought. But you came 6 months later when right now we're content with Tangini and want those days washed away.

I think if you can follow these 2 things, you will find the poster in you.

#8 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Strolling on shady streets, you know the usual

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 May 2006 - 08:30 PM

Buddy you better be keeping up in school or I'll tell your parents, just kidding.

As for you Evanston, if you want my opinion I think you think you are one of thosse people who says something and believes that their opinion is fact, which is fine most of the time, but you don't provide factual back-up. Ypou were a douchebag in the chat room during the draft, and I still think you are a douchebag.

However, you can prove me wrong

View Postganggreen_ewok, on 13 June 2011 - 07:43 PM, said:

"And once again, the meow became a roar"

Posted Image

#9 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 May 2006 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (ganggreen_ewok @ May 15 2006, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Buddy you better be keeping up in school or I'll tell your parents, just kidding.

As for you Evanston, if you want my opinion I think you think you are one of thosse people who says something and believes that their opinion is fact, which is fine most of the time, but you don't provide factual back-up. Ypou were a douchebag in the chat room during the draft, and I still think you are a douchebag.

However, you can prove me wrong

Lucifer has a better chance of rising into heaven than EvanstonJet proving you wrong
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Strolling on shady streets, you know the usual

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 May 2006 - 09:08 PM

Ouch

View Postganggreen_ewok, on 13 June 2011 - 07:43 PM, said:

"And once again, the meow became a roar"

Posted Image

#11 User is offline   Merenguito Icon

• 2008 Best Sig Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 May 2006 - 09:58 PM

C'mon guys, I know im relatively a nobody on this forum but I think we should give the guy a chance. I mean if Miami can give Marcus Vick a shot, why cant we give him a shot.

The bottomline is when you say something, as long as you back it up with facts, no one and I mean no one can question your words.

The Terry Bradway post you wrote was amazing show of Jet pride. Even though it was late you still showed that you indeed bleed green like the rest of us.

Im willing to hear you out, but man....if you iritate us once more, not even a reincarnated Johnny Cochran can save you my friend. crazy.gif
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   VinnyTheGinny Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 May 2006 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (HarlemHellfighterNYC @ May 15 2006, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lucifer has a better chance of rising into heaven than EvanstonJet proving you wrong

Agreed...and brilliant, as usual

Constructive criticism is one thing. Criticism to be controversial is another. That's what I see your posts as. I don't even know if you believe in what you post. I think you do it to get a rise out of people. That is why I choose not to respond to most of your posts.

#13 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 May 2006 - 11:24 PM

ill give u an A..
but you have to donate atleast 500 dollars... a week.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#14 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 15 May 2006 - 11:39 PM

I shouldn't have to even grade you, because every single poster in here knows what the hell I would give you. Even yourself should know that you deserve an F from every single damn poster on this site. Here's a little bit of advice.... LEAVE.

QUOTE (Merenguito @ May 16 2006, 03:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
C'mon guys, I know im relatively a nobody on this forum but I think we should give the guy a chance. I mean if Miami can give Marcus Vick a shot, why cant we give him a shot.

The bottomline is when you say something, as long as you back it up with facts, no one and I mean no one can question your words.

The Terry Bradway post you wrote was amazing show of Jet pride. Even though it was late you still showed that you indeed bleed green like the rest of us.

Im willing to hear you out, but man....if you iritate us once more, not even a reincarnated Johnny Cochran can save you my friend. crazy.gif

I will pass on showing this guy any chances on this site. He is a negative asshole, and if he wants to keep being negative he should go somewhere else.

#15 Guest_a1elbow_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 16 May 2006 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (EvanstonJet @ May 15 2006, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Positives-?

Things to improve?

My -12 rating is cause for concern.

Does someone really have to step in and be the voice of reason? This guy is just taunting you all. He isn't any more sincere now than all the times he insulted the team. Once again, just ignore him because otherwise you're just doing what he wants.

#16 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 May 2006 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (a1elbow @ May 16 2006, 01:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does someone really have to step in and be the voice of reason? This guy is just taunting you all. He isn't any more sincere now than all the times he insulted the team. Once again, just ignore him because otherwise you're just doing what he wants.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he wants to be a good poster but is asking for the boards opinion and I don't see nothing wrong but after this if he is still going to be the same way and not learn nothing from this then the hell with him. Evanston I have your back at this moment don't let me down!. aggressive.gif

#17 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 May 2006 - 07:18 AM

"Do on to others as you would want others to do onto you".
There are all kinds of people here which do you choose to be?
Be fair with yourself and others. cool2.gif
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#18 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 May 2006 - 09:08 AM

QUOTE (gmany3k @ May 16 2006, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Do on to others as you would want others to do onto you".
There are all kinds of people here which do you choose to be?
Be fair with yourself and others. cool2.gif

A better quote would be "Whichever one of you is sinless cast the first stone."

None the less, I never read this guys posts because I really feel it's just someone goofing on everyone. Even if it is real, he makes no sense half the time and I don't waste my time reading it. Just pass it by. Honestly I feel this guy is just here to piss people off. You can tell when someone is an antagonizer and that's all it is. The fact that this thread was created and he has yet to respond to it is a show of what alot of people don't like about him. Again, if he wanted to improve his postability then he should just do it in his posts and not by creating a STUPID thread like this. Everyone here would give him an "unsatisactory" grade.

My point: Stop antagonizing and prove what you say.

If you can atleast appear to care and actually believe what you say then I might actually start reading what you post. The only reason I came in this after seeing it for a while was to see how bad the rest of the board was gonna trash you. You're lucky, you got off easy so far.

#19 User is offline   RaphAC Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:punching people

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 May 2006 - 03:25 PM

Who gives shit how you post.

just dont clog the damn board with a bunch of jumble.

#20 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 May 2006 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (RaphAC @ May 16 2006, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who gives shit how you post.

just dont clog the damn board with a bunch of jumble.

" hey Jetson NOW that"s a nice quote above here by ralphac.
we have been out done". cool2.gif
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users