NYJetsFan.com Forums: Same Old Jets!!! - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit
santana Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:23 PM) I'm the best driver on the east coast! Everyone else is terrible
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:52 PM) The biggest mistake was made today
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:53 PM) Stanton for $325 Mil
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:53 PM) after he got hit in the face who said he'll even be the same player ever again
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:54 PM) but the Marlins throw $325 million at him like nothing ever happened
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:55 PM) I predict he'll be a shell of himself and in 5 years he will be horrible player and the $ will still be weighing down the Marlins for the remainder of the contract
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 07:06 PM) 3 years ago I would of considered this kind of contract but after what happened to him this season and how he might be shocked to step into the batters box in 2015 is a HUGE risk when a team gives them $325 million
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 07:07 PM) these monster contracts are ridiculous to begin with
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 07:32 PM) So who thinks the JETS will win this Sunday?
a1elbow2.0 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 08:29 PM) Ryan is terrible after byes. 2-9
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 10:22 PM) Titans may pull this one out!
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 11:17 PM) Or not
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 11:18 PM) Mettle burger a 6th rounder played better than Geno or Sanchez
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 November 2014 - 05:34 PM) all these players that got cut today cause they bitched about touches
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 November 2014 - 05:35 PM) Ben Tate, LaGarret Blount and Jason Avant
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 01:37 PM) aldaon smith did too, but he didn't get cut
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 06:51 PM) ALDAON SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 06:51 PM) TEH MILBER
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 08:51 PM) Fuck you lol ;)
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 08:51 PM) and it was brooks anyway ;)
santana Icon : (19 November 2014 - 11:36 PM) Titties
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:46 AM) Raul is bringing nothing to the table
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:47 AM) TEH TABLE
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:59 PM) he really doesnt
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:59 PM) besides funding the site
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:00 PM) Looks like the game will be moved to Monday night in either Detroit, Pittsburgh, or Washington DC.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:55 PM) that makes it sound like I AM THE TABLE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 03:36 PM) SUCK FOR TEH DUCK
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:28 PM) lets go chaaaaaaaales
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 08:37 PM) We want raiders to win
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:59 PM) Michael Irvin pre-game, "Jamaal Charles makes defenders look like Ray Charles"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:00 PM) JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit as per Fox Sports Mike Garafalo
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:07 PM) word
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:07 PM) i wonder how much tickets could be
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:16 PM) murray bringing it to the table for 05
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:16 PM) well bringing it to his bench
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:22 PM) Unreal. My fantasy luck is awesome
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:25 PM) GIOVANI OCHO SANTOS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:26 PM) If i win by 3 pts i'm going to get drunk with the tulane students
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:50 PM) I don't think murray comes back. That hit was pretty vicious
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:46 PM) THEEE RAAAAAAIYYYYDDDAAAHSS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:46 PM) Hell has frozen over
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:46 PM) the Raiders have won a game against the KC Cheifs
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:51 PM) that celebration on 3rd down when they sacked alex smith was hilarious
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:51 PM) they had no clue it was 3rd down
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Same Old Jets!!! SAME OLD JETS!!!

#1 User is offline   hello12344 Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Post icon  Posted 14 October 2007 - 04:57 PM

Like I said before, Same OLD JETS!!! I submitted this TOPIC last week. I am re-submiting it, to show you YOUNG JETS fans what I am talking about since the JETS are NOW 1 and 4, after LOSING to the GAINTS. Please READ what I wrote BELOW, and try to become a PATRIOTS fan, if know what's good for you.

As a JETS fans for 35 LONG, HARD YEARS! I am SOOOO TIRED of this happening, YEAR after YEAR, DECADE after DECADE...no matter who is the COACH! ERIC MANGINI, the HONEY MOON is OVER!

I am SOOO TIRED of the USUAL JETS HEAD coach and players are ALWAYS saying, we will LEARN from this, we have to look at the TAPE and CORRECT our mistakes, I don't understand, because we had a good week of PRACTICE. WE JETS fans are SOOOO TIRED of hearing that from ERIC MANGINI, and YEAR after year know matter WHO is the coach or player. ERIC also always says, that we had a GOOD week of PRACTICE. ERIC says it like I don't understand why we LOST, becasue we had a good week of practice. Maybe ERIC MANGINI should find a way to play ALL of their SUNDAY games in PRACTICE! Just because you look GOOD in PRACTICE, or had a good week of PRACTICE ERIC, doesn't mean you should have won the game. It is JUST PRACTICE Eric...you are not playing at FULL SPEED Eric...and the QUALITY of players you are going to face in a **(REAL GAME)** is NOT same as in PRACTICE ERIC! It DOESN'T matter how GREAT the PRATICES were ERIC, if you don't WIN the game on SUNDAY! I DON'T want to hear how GREAT your PRACTICES were as an EXCUSE for LOSING the game on Sunday ERIC!
Their is ALWAYS an EXCUSE, like we have to be more
CONSISTENT. And you HEAR these SAME excuses game after game, YEAR after YEAR, DECADE after DECADE!
SO WHEN are the JETS actually going to STOP saying, we need to be more CONSISTENT...or we need to EXECUTE better, and ACTUALLY EXECUTE better? That is what you hear from EVERY JETS player and coach, YEAR after YEAR, game after game...we need to EXECUTE BETTER...we need to be MORE CONSISTENT. Whether it is VINNEY or CURTIS MARTIN or HERM EDWARD or ERIC MANGINI...it the SAME thing, YEAR after YEAR....we need to be more CONSISTENT...we need to EXECUTE better!

I ALREADY see the PATTERN that happened with HERM EDWARDS with the JETS. The JETS have trouble in the FIRST half of the season. **(EVERY YEAR)**, the first 3 or 4 games the DEFENSE have trouble. Or they ONLY make it to the PLAYOFFS when they have a
**(SOFT SCHEDULE)**...where they EVENTUALLY LOSE and get kicked out of the PLAYOFFS, because they REALLY are **(NOT that good)**. And when the JETS have a HARD SCHEDULE, then the JETS will have a LOSING season. That's the PATTERN for this JETS organization...no matter who is COACH, or what players we have!

If this were HERM EDWARDS, the fans would have KILLED him! So it should be NO different for ERIC MANGINI! And I put this JETS loss against the BILLS on the coach ERIC MANGINI....as it should be, because the HEAD COACH is responsible for the team.

ERIC MANGINI said after the game...that some thing just wasn't right in PRACTICE for the BILLS game(check the POST game Interviews for ERIC MANGINI). ERIC MANGINI, how DARE you say that you KNEW that something wasn't right in your practices for the BILLS...but YOUR job as HEAD COACH for the JETS is make SURE the JETS are 100% ready to play on Sunday. ERIC MANGINI is telling us he knew something WASN'T right in practice for the BILLS, and he couldn't fix what wasn't right! This is UNACCEPTABLE as a head coach! Is MANGINI saying he knew something wasn't RIGHT in practices, but he didn't know what is was...or that he didn't know how to FIX it! Either ONE of those things are ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!!

Once again, if this were HERM EDWARDS, the fans would be killing HERM EDWARDS. The FANS and the MEDIA and the NEWS PAPERS, **(BETTER)** kill **(ERIC MANGINI)** for this ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE loss to a BILLS team that rank near **(LAST IN offense and defense)** in the NFL, with a ROOKIE starting QB...and with most of the BILLS team missing because of INJURES! ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!

And ERIC MANGINI has to take the HIT for this LOSS.
It is ERIC MANGINI responsibility to have the JETS ready to play. And you also have to hold **(ERIC MANGINI)** responsible for BAD COACHING or PLAY calling of his DEFENSIVE and OFFENSIVE coaches. The HONEY MOON is OVER for ERIC MANGINI!

I see the SAME PATTERN with ERIC MANGINI already.
That is why I say as a JETS fan for 35 YEARS...like A LOT of JETS fans say...the JETS organization is CURSED! I REALLY mean that! If BILL BELICHICK or Jesus Christ were coaching or running the JETS, we would still find a way to lose, or never get to the SUPER BOWL. BILL PARCELL...as great a coach as BILL PARCELL was, he COULDN'T get the JETS into the SUPER BOWL...and like MOST of the JETS history, it was a TEASE...like Bill Parcell getting the JETS close to the SUPER BOWL that year, and then NOT making it. For my 35 years of watching the JETS and being a JETS FAN, they will only take you UP to a certain piont...and then get your hopes up...and then DROP you off the cliff. The JETS organization is CURSED!

#2 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 October 2007 - 05:03 PM

reading that hurt my head! huh.gif

It's Mangini's 2nd year
- Last year you were probably gushing over Mangini and now your whining. PUH-LEASE! Go have a beer and calm down.

#3 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 October 2007 - 08:39 PM

I agree, I think the Jets are cursed.... Why did I have to pick this team????? I am sick of losing..... I hate losing....
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 October 2007 - 08:43 PM

My only thing is I hope when we draft in the top 5 this year, we get a good player and not a bust..
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 October 2007 - 08:45 PM

You've also posted this for the past couple of weeks in a row and PM'd other members this as well. Closed.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users