NYJetsFan.com Forums: This Guy Knows His Stuff! - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets start voluntary offseason programs today
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:48 PM) whatever that means
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:59 PM) Some talk that Dennard might slide to round 2 now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Roby and Fuller are rising.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Roby absolute physical freak but really inconsistent as a player
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) loved him going into school but never grew into the player i thought he would become
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) I don't want Roby, afraid we take him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) f***ing draft should be this week, not 2 weeks from now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM) I rather go get a CB like Phillip Gaines in round 3.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM) 1-Odell Beckham Jr WR, 2-Jace Amaro TE, 3-Phillip Gaines CB.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:04 PM) Where is Marcus Roberson being projected
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:05 PM) round 2 I think
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:06 PM) he'll be a solid pro
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:18 PM) solid pro
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:19 PM) boston. strong.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) you're a clown
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) just for the record
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:27 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) agreed
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) EJ > Raul
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) lmao
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) I wouldn't go that far
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) true
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) but its closer by the day
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:13 PM) LET'S GO RANGERS!
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) Boo rangers
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) boo the Knicks
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) Let's go wizards!
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:52 PM) SANTANA DESERVES BETTER
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:56 PM) Just landed in Reagan jumping on the wizards bandwagon taxi right out the gate
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:47 PM) Tanaka looks good so far
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:45 PM) The title race is REAL
canuckfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:36 PM) Teh Raptors!!!!!!!!!!
canuckfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:37 PM) Let's go Habs!
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 05:18 AM) Pineda looks good so far
santana Icon : (Today, 07:18 AM) Pineda solid pro
santana Icon : (Today, 07:19 AM) Pineda went Boston strong on Boston
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 07:57 AM) He has, except he is stupid for putting the shit on his neck. He has to hide that better.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:14 AM) @Bischoff_Scott: Per a source, the #Lions are having discussions about moving #Suh before the draft to move up as high as possible in the first round.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:14 AM) now that would be a fairly big move
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:46 AM) If they trade Suh to get Watkins, I would laugh. That doesn't really make their team better, they already have a high yardage passing attack
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:47 AM) They have the best WR in football and they signed Tate who will be a excellent #2 to Johnson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:53 AM) too many smokes screens. f*** the extra 2 weeks of this shit, the draft should be tonight!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:04 PM) The media is so dumb, Jon Gieger Revis' best friend tweets a pic from the Jets website and says it's revis, and all of the media goes along with it making fun of the Jets when it was really Jeremy Kerleyr.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 08:29 PM) uh oh - "Bradley Roby charged with operating a vehicle under the influence"
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 10:56 PM) THE YANKEES
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

This Guy Knows His Stuff!

#1 User is offline   SignalZero Icon

• User
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Former Site Admin/Publisher
    NYJetsFan.com

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 November 2008 - 02:57 AM

Titans article

#2 User is offline   JetsFan1 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:34 PM

I like the answers you gave Ron, good stuff!

#3 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 November 2008 - 04:22 PM

I resemble that remark because I am a grey I root for the Jets and the Giants and right now my teams are looking good. cool2.gif
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#4 User is offline   SignalZero Icon

• User
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Former Site Admin/Publisher
    NYJetsFan.com

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 November 2008 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (gmany3k @ Nov 22 2008, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I resemble that remark because I am a grey I root for the Jets and the Giants and right now my teams are looking good. cool2.gif

Oh you're out there alright! iagree.gif

#5 User is offline   TBrady Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 November 2008 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (SignalZero @ Nov 22 2008, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh you're out there alright! iagree.gif

Just like I don't think any Packer fans who came over to the Jets just because Brett is here are really hard core Packer fans, you are a fan of the team first and foremost, I can't see a hardcore Jets fan saying they are a fan of both the Jets and the Giants, I see that as a more casual fan who just happens to root for both NY teams, but would probably have a hard time chosing when they play each other, probably root for the team with the most fans in the room at the time.

#6 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 November 2008 - 10:22 PM

way back when there where 2 football leagues in America I was 3 when that happened . 1960. the giants already existed and had been champions . My Father was a Giant fan as for football so so were we all in his house . by the time I started to pay attention 6yrs old he took me to a home game at shea it was before super bowl 3 and they drove a little jet around the stadium I thought that was really boss cause we didn't say cool back then . any how many sports were not yet combined and leagues were seperate so for me I could be a knick fan and a Net fan because they were different leagues I guess I never changed I have always been a NEW YORK FAN which to me is a true Fan.
you have people who are Dallas fans all over the world why? Because they were brain washed into the americas team crap and most of the people like to be associated with winners
I just don't happen to be one of those guys. ok sometimes I would even check out from football all togehter especially when you come of age and many things interest you beside sports also we didn't have direct Tv to watch all the New york teams like today . so when the giants play the jets I am very happy and I can honestly say that i could be ok with the winner of that game . you guys are caught up in the divide and conquer mentality . I left new york in 1977 for the USAF but I have never abondoned My New York sports teams or the people . I am not sure where you reside TBRADY but we all now Ron is also out there in FLA and recently Ron has reasoned that the country is way way full of corruption and we are in trouble so you are either out there with us or you are one of them . AMEN feel free to edit my sentence structure and spice it up a little cool2.gif
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#7 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 November 2008 - 11:00 PM

1 p.m. ET, CBS N.Y. Jets at Tennessee
Matchup Storyline Did you know?
Series leader: Titans, 21-15-1, in a series that dates back to 1960, when the Houston Oilers defeated the New York Titans 27-21 four weeks into the first season of the American Football League.
Streaks: The Jets have won three of the previous four matchups, but not the most recent one, a 10-6 Titans win in Week 16 of last season.
The Titans put the best start in team history on the line against a Jets team with an agenda for winning the AFC East following last week's big overtime win over the Patriots. The Titans are the 11th team since the AFL-NFL merger in 1970 to open a season 10-0. Of the previous 10, seven reached the Super Bowl and five went on to win the Super Bowl. ... The Titans have won a franchise-record 13 consecutive regular-season games and have also won a franchise-record seven straight games on the road. ... The Jets are going for their first five-game winning streak since 2005. ... Jets RB Thomas Jones leads the AFC with 854 rushing yards and is going for a third consecutive 100-yard rushing game.

#8 User is offline   RetireChrebet Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, mma, yanks, basketball

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 November 2008 - 05:46 AM

QUOTE (TBrady @ Nov 22 2008, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just like I don't think any Packer fans who came over to the Jets just because Brett is here are really hard core Packer fans, you are a fan of the team first and foremost, I can't see a hardcore Jets fan saying they are a fan of both the Jets and the Giants, I see that as a more casual fan who just happens to root for both NY teams, but would probably have a hard time chosing when they play each other, probably root for the team with the most fans in the room at the time.

Agreed completely however as long as he's as dedicated to the giants board as he is this site then i guess i can understand his reasoning...however in my opinion there is no other life thEN being a jets fan..this is what my life evolves around when it comes to football(friends,coworkers,family)tommorrow/this morining is what i live for...MANNN i havent slept and its 6am...LETS DO THIS!!!!!!

#9 User is offline   TBrady Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 November 2008 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (gmany3k @ Nov 22 2008, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am not sure where you reside TBRADY but we all now Ron is also out there in FLA and recently Ron has reasoned that the country is way way full of corruption and we are in trouble so you are either out there with us or you are one of them . AMEN feel free to edit my sentence structure and spice it up a little cool2.gif

I am originally from Rockland County , NY, now I am closer to the stadium in Bergen County, NJ. my Father is a Giants fan, my Brother is a Giants fan, my Wife is a Giants fan, my neighbors are Giants fans, my boss is a Giants fan, I have friends at work who are all Giants fans, I am an outnumbered Jets fan minority everywhere I go. but I don't care, I have fun with them with the NY rivalry between the Giants and the Jets.

#10 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE (TBrady @ Nov 23 2008, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am originally from Rockland County , NY, now I am closer to the stadium in Bergen County, NJ. my Father is a Giants fan, my Brother is a Giants fan, my Wife is a Giants fan, my neighbors are Giants fans, my boss is a Giants fan, I have friends at work who are all Giants fans, I am an outnumbered Jets fan minority everywhere I go. but I don't care, I have fun with them with the NY rivalry between the Giants and the Jets.

Each to his own though. And to me it doesn't make gmany any less a Jets fan just because he roots for the Giants too. And what he wrote justifies to me why he supports both because of league history.

#11 User is offline   TBrady Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 November 2008 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (Smedsthejet @ Nov 23 2008, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Each to his own though. And to me it doesn't make gmany any less a Jets fan just because he roots for the Giants too. And what he wrote justifies to me why he supports both because of league history.

Then he is pretty much the exception to the rule, overall, most fans who say they are fans of both teams are more likely to be casual fans rather than die hard fans.

So if they both made it to the Super Bowl, who would you root for? how do you pick which team to root for when they play each other?

#12 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 November 2008 - 08:08 AM

Well this year thats easy , The giants are the best Team this year from start to finish. last year they gelled at the right time and certainly they had the right players as Jetsfan115 had to learn from me telling him the last 3 yrs. if its a Jets Vs giants super bowl I will be rooting for the Jets to win but the giants would be favored . certainly the owners of our teams would have the ultimate victory since they are in Bussiness together. you have to admit Eli is playing consistant and earth wind and fire is a new /old reborn weapon. we need a brandon jacobs too.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users