NYJetsFan.com Forums: Madden Difference Between 360 And Ps3 - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets prepare to make some heads roll
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 04:08 PM) That's going to be hard to do, who can we hire?
santana Icon : (Today, 04:08 PM) I hope its not some stupid college coach
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 04:08 PM) A rookie HC might have more promise than some retread.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 04:08 PM) I wouldn't mind a college coach.
mgjetman Icon : (Today, 04:09 PM) Rex take Geno with you and you can chest bump there some more.
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 04:10 PM) Ravens in now
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 04:11 PM) Both wild cards in AFC North now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 04:12 PM) We have the 6th pick in the draft, if Oakland beats Denver we will have the 5th.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 04:13 PM) Decker finished with 962 yards this season, that's with missing some games and having a nagging hamstring injury.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 04:13 PM) Also shitty QB play
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:17 PM) NAH NAH NAH NAHHHHHHHHHHH NAH NAH NAH NAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE!!!! YOU'RE FIRED REX!!!! GET LOST YOU BUM!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 04:18 PM) FIRE GG03
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:23 PM) why cause I don't want rex to be here in 2015
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:23 PM) he needs to be fired
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 04:31 PM) For those interested Sanchez ended the season with 14 tds 11 ints and 4 fumbles lost. 7 total fumbles total 3 recovered. 64% completion percentage by far the best of his career which is one hell of a step up in accuracy but once you factor in the total turnovers mark has still yet to have a year without more turnovers than td`s
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 04:33 PM) actually scratch that part. mark had 1 rushing td so he evened out this year 15 total mtds and 15 total turnovers
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 04:40 PM) He will probably get a job somewhere but not likely on a good team. No way is he taking Foles job and if he stays in Philly as a backup he is stupid to not get a potential payday. He is better off on a bad team as a starter making more money than a backup in Philly. As long as he doesn't come to the Jets I dont care where he goes.
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 04:43 PM) Rams might be interested in him still since Bardford cant make it through one season without getting a season ending injury
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:53 PM) BREAKING NEWS: Still Nothing on Idzik and Rex getting the axe
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:55 PM) As of 5:53pm et there is no news as to the fates of JETS GM John Idzik and JETS HC Rex Ryan ...If this had been actual Breaking News I wouldn't be able to announce it because I'm not a Moderator on this website
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:58 PM) This is LATE BREAKING NEWS!!!! NOTHING YET!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:11 PM) your breaking news is usually a day or 2 late anyways
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:12 PM) but you can't make a thread or make a shout?
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 06:15 PM) lol
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 06:19 PM) GG you should just make your own thread for all your pointless comments as opposed to blowing up the banter chat with 300 comments every game
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 06:21 PM) wtf man? You actually expect the Woody and the Jets org to fire all the FO and coaching staff 1 minute after the game?
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 06:32 PM) Have to seriously feel bad for the Cardinals. The way the Rams vs Seahawks game is going the Cards could get the first seed with zero chance to win the Superbowl.
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 06:35 PM) If anyone has a raw deal they do. A great defense and having a terrible 3rd string qb that has already thrown 2 int`s today. Losing top 2 qbs for season and top running back. Amazing they have still managed to win and stay in games they lost.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 07:38 PM) Robbbb
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 07:48 PM) Listen it got you off the sideline and into the conversation
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 07:48 PM) this place is on life support and we need to bring the banter back
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 07:49 PM) and I'd rather not waste bandwith with a bullshit post like the Breaking News I posted when there is no news to actually break
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 07:58 PM) Jay Glazer is reporting Rex wants to be fired immediately.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:00 PM) Harbaugh is a FREE AGENT HC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:00 PM) GO GET HIM WOODY YOU DOUCHEBAG
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:00 PM) Fire Rex Hire Harbaugh
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 08:00 PM) If they are planning on firing him you cant blame him. He would rather start looking for a new job right away and get settled in somewhere else asap than let it drag on for a while in limbo.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:02 PM) Well we are out of the Top 5 we are projected at #6 in the 2015 NFL Draft
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 08:02 PM) Do you not read the news. Harbaugh is headed to Michigan
Chaos Icon : (Today, 08:03 PM) harbaugh isn't a free agent if he doesnt go to michigan
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:04 PM) well that isn't official is it
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:04 PM) till it's set in stone he's a FA
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:04 PM) BACK UP THE $ TRUCK YOU IDIOT GO GET HIM IN HERE WOODY
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 08:05 PM) The latest news as of 4 hours ago is Harbaugh will be the coach of Michigan by Tuesday. Multiple reports of it.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 08:06 PM) how is he a FA?
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Madden Difference Between 360 And Ps3

#1 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 January 2008 - 11:39 PM

ok i know i'm gonna get bashed for this just cause i have a 360 an all.

Saturday night i was at a friends house who has a PS3 and we played a game of madden. i won but the game was ridiculous. its completely different then the 360 version. I'm not gonna say ANYTHING ABOUT PERSONAL PREFERENCE (such as controller is better etc.) 1st of all, the controller response is horrible. ini the 360 version i can switch to a DB press the INT button and pick off passes like crazy, in the PS3 version the response is horrible. i press teh buttons but teh guy catches teh ball before it even switches to my defender, then it switches and tries to get an INT which lets the defender get away for more yardage. 2ndly, the game lags bad. whenever there are alot of players around the ball teh game lags as if you were playing online and someone had a slow internet connection. he onside kicked me and while teh ball is in the air it lags badly and freezes for a second so its a crapshoot who gets the ball. i started doing it too and with 11 tries between teh 2 of us the kicking team got it back 9 times. when a RB is in a pile up the middle it lags and a few times teh RB was able to slip out due to lag and score. teh final was me 64 him 60. and it was no fun whatsoever. i don't know if its the controllers, the system, or the games compatibility with the system, but i feel bad for people who have to play that version.

now go ahead and bash me.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#2 User is online   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 January 2008 - 12:44 AM

the game was already known to lag almost before it even came out. im pretty sure we talked about this already. it does run like crap on the ps3. ea didnt put time into it...figures. EA is a big joke their pc games are just as terrible and require a ridiculous amount of patches to be playable. In the case of yes the system is to be blamed.. but ea should get most of that blame.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#3 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:31 AM

QUOTE (santana @ Jan 6 2008, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the game was already known to lag almost before it even came out. im pretty sure we talked about this already. it does run like crap on the ps3. ea didnt put time into it...figures. EA is a big joke their pc games are just as terrible and require a ridiculous amount of patches to be playable. In the case of yes the system is to be blamed.. but ea should get most of that blame.

i would be pissed though. if i had madden for the PS3 i woudl bring that shit back. there is no enjoyment in it. just frustration from the lag. thats the only game i played so i don't know if the other games are like that, but the 360 version runs smooth as hell. no lag and no delay in response. i was thinking the response lag could be due to teh controllers being bluetooth instead of 2.4Ghz. if u notice when using a bluetooth headset there is a small delay but not big enough to ruin the convo, but enough to notice it. maybe bluetooth wasn't the way to go?
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:46 AM

Yeah, Madden runs at about half the frame rate on PS3 than it does on 360. The response time is definitely an EA issue though. It took me a while to get used to it on 360 when I was trying to learn to jump routes against the computer. I'm still pretty slow at it, but that's my own style of play.

#5 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:33 AM

Yes madden sucks on PS3. Madden on PS3> lathargic!

Other thing I can't stand are the feather light paddles and those God awful nubbies ( R stick and Left stick). I never got why the hell they are rounded and not indented. Hands get clammy and thumbs slip off the sticks. Nothing annoys me more.

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 January 2008 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Jan 7 2008, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes madden sucks on PS3. Madden on PS3> lathargic!

Other thing I can't stand are the feather light paddles and those God awful nubbies ( R stick and Left stick). I never got why the hell they are rounded and not indented. Hands get clammy and thumbs slip off the sticks. Nothing annoys me more.

yeah the PS3 controller is god awful. the thumbstics are still teh same since PS1 and they were decent back then, now they suck. and there misplaced. the controllers are still set up to be d-pad 1st, when most games are made for thumbsticks. 2ndly the controller feels small and cheap. the Wii controller feels better made. 3rd the response time lags form teh controller to the system, and 4 whats with those R2 and L2 button. there horrible and feel like there gonna break. why don't they just put triggers in like teh 360 did?
Get it done MT
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users