NYJetsFan.com Forums: Link To The Chiefs. - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit
Chaos Icon : (17 November 2014 - 12:16 PM) Jets got rid of the guy to get Tebow lol
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:19 PM) It's not the QB its the coach. I was screaming for Bruce Ariens
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:20 PM) I was told he was a QB killer by some on here.
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:20 PM) I was told his QBs hated him by some on here
santana Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:22 PM) Everyone is against my amazing opinions!!!
santana Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:23 PM) I'm the best driver on the east coast! Everyone else is terrible
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:52 PM) The biggest mistake was made today
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:53 PM) Stanton for $325 Mil
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:53 PM) after he got hit in the face who said he'll even be the same player ever again
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:54 PM) but the Marlins throw $325 million at him like nothing ever happened
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:55 PM) I predict he'll be a shell of himself and in 5 years he will be horrible player and the $ will still be weighing down the Marlins for the remainder of the contract
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 07:06 PM) 3 years ago I would of considered this kind of contract but after what happened to him this season and how he might be shocked to step into the batters box in 2015 is a HUGE risk when a team gives them $325 million
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 07:07 PM) these monster contracts are ridiculous to begin with
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 07:32 PM) So who thinks the JETS will win this Sunday?
a1elbow2.0 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 08:29 PM) Ryan is terrible after byes. 2-9
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 10:22 PM) Titans may pull this one out!
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 11:17 PM) Or not
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 11:18 PM) Mettle burger a 6th rounder played better than Geno or Sanchez
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 November 2014 - 05:34 PM) all these players that got cut today cause they bitched about touches
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 November 2014 - 05:35 PM) Ben Tate, LaGarret Blount and Jason Avant
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:37 PM) aldaon smith did too, but he didn't get cut
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:51 PM) ALDAON SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:51 PM) TEH MILBER
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) Fuck you lol ;)
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) and it was brooks anyway ;)
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:36 PM) Titties
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:46 AM) Raul is bringing nothing to the table
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:47 AM) TEH TABLE
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:59 PM) he really doesnt
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:59 PM) besides funding the site
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:00 PM) Looks like the game will be moved to Monday night in either Detroit, Pittsburgh, or Washington DC.
santana Icon : (Today, 02:55 PM) that makes it sound like I AM THE TABLE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 03:36 PM) SUCK FOR TEH DUCK
santana Icon : (Today, 08:28 PM) lets go chaaaaaaaales
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:37 PM) We want raiders to win
santana Icon : (Today, 08:59 PM) Michael Irvin pre-game, "Jamaal Charles makes defenders look like Ray Charles"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:00 PM) JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit as per Fox Sports Mike Garafalo
santana Icon : (Today, 09:07 PM) word
santana Icon : (Today, 09:07 PM) i wonder how much tickets could be
santana Icon : (Today, 09:16 PM) murray bringing it to the table for 05
santana Icon : (Today, 09:16 PM) well bringing it to his bench
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 09:22 PM) Unreal. My fantasy luck is awesome
santana Icon : (Today, 09:25 PM) GIOVANI OCHO SANTOS
santana Icon : (Today, 09:26 PM) If i win by 3 pts i'm going to get drunk with the tulane students
santana Icon : (Today, 09:50 PM) I don't think murray comes back. That hit was pretty vicious
Resize Shouts Area

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Link To The Chiefs.

#41 User is offline   RWChiefs Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Sep 3 2005, 02:18 AM)
not really. the assignmenst of an ILB 3-4 is very similar to that of a MLB. only differnce is he will be counted on to be a QB of the defense when in pitt it was farrior anyway good chating but i'm out for tonight. i got a new game i'm dying to try out. its called still life for the xbox

the difference is about as substantial as ILB to ROLB

#42 User is offline   ozjet51 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 03:41 AM

im lookin forward to this game. Abe and Shaun making Trent Greens life hell, and Curtis Martin rippin that so called 'defense' of Kansas City to shreds.

#43 User is offline   Silock Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 04:19 AM

Yeah, Martin is going to rip our run defense to shreds. You obviously haven't watched the teams that tried to run on our first team defense this season. Shaun Alexander is a pretty good runningback, I hear... too bad he only got 7 yards after playing an entire half.

#44 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE (Silock @ Sep 3 2005, 04:54 AM)
Yeah, Martin is going to rip our run defense to shreds.  You obviously haven't watched the teams that tried to run on our first team defense this season.  Shaun Alexander is a pretty good runningback, I hear... too bad he only got 7 yards after playing an entire half.

This season ? WTF.gif . Did the season start yet. Wait when did this happen a whole season has gone by without me even knowing.

If you were refering to the preseason like I said it's PRESEASON.

#45 User is offline   Silock Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 03:50 PM

Semantics.

#46 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 03:56 PM

Like I was saying in the other thread. What happened to Jerome Woods at FS I know about Sammy. Excellent pick up. But who is at FS.?

#47 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 04:10 PM

Sammy I don't like. I don't think he is that good, just a product of an excellent defense in Miami for so many years. How fast that changed!

#48 User is offline   GregWesley Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Sep 3 2005, 05:31 PM)
Like I was saying in the other thread. What happened to Jerome Woods at FS I know about Sammy. Excellent pick up. But who is at FS.?

Jerome Played very poorly last season after signing a fat contract
He was always out of position and lost his hard-hitting ability

He shouldn't have even been elected to the Pro-Bowl in 2003

Wesley also played poorly but was still better than Woods - At least he made some plays (4 INTs, 4 Forced Fumbles - most among all Safeties in the league)

After Knight was signed, Vermeil said there would be an open competition for the starting FS spot. Obviously everybody knew Wesley would win and he did

Many of us (Fans) were surprised when we cut Wilie Pile, who is a solid safety with some potential, instead of Woods

Woods potential cap hit is why he is still on the team

2005 Chiefs Safeties:
SS - Sammy Knight, William Bartee
FS - Greg Wesley, Jerome Woods
user posted image

#49 User is offline   GregWesley Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Sep 3 2005, 05:45 PM)
Sammy I don't like. I don't think he is that good, just a product of an excellent defense in Miami for so many years. How fast that changed!

Knight only played in Miami for 2 years
He was with the Saints for the majority of his career

Knight has had 93+ Tackles in 7 of his 8 Seasons
His low was 75 in '98 when he missed 2 games with injury I assume

http://www.nfl.com/p...playerpage/3794
user posted image

#50 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 04:16 PM

GregWesley, I hope you are enjoying the atmosphere here. We talk football, plain and simple. Most of us are just fans of the sport and of course we love our Jets, but hey we call them out when it calls for it as well.

I hope you are finding your time here logical and pleasant. Sorry that I wont be in your atmosphere having conversation. Seems like all I got was rudeness except from about 2 posters.

#51 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (GregWesley @ Sep 3 2005, 05:50 PM)
Knight only played in Miami for 2 years
He was with the Saints for the majority of his career

Knight has had 93+ Tackles in 7 of his 8 Seasons
His low was 75 in '98 when he missed 2 games with injury I assume

http://www.nfl.com/p...playerpage/3794

Damn you're right. I think I was thinking of the other safety, neither of their safeties are on the team anymore so maybe I was thinking of him. I can't remember the other guys name though.

#52 User is offline   GregWesley Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 04:49 PM

I'm enjoying my time here

I'll be here all week and the beginning of next week to discuss the game

I apologize on behalf of the Coalition for the rudeness of some of our fans - I really didn't expect all that crap
user posted image

#53 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 03 September 2005 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (GregWesley @ Sep 3 2005, 10:24 PM)
I'm enjoying my time here

I'll be here all week and the beginning of next week to discuss the game

I apologize on behalf of the Coalition for the rudeness of some of our fans - I really didn't expect all that crap

I like these kinds of fans ^

These are the kind of fans that every team should have, instead of the biased fans, who think their the patriots of the last 3 out of 4 years.

Have fun during your stay here.

#54 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Mets Baseball, parties, gaming, and programming.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 06:24 PM

I've always kinda liked the Cheifs. No reason at all but I just have. I thyinik the JEts will win because of the Cheifs new defense. No team can expect to play well with so many new starters right away. If you don't believe me you'll learn fast. I also do believe the Jets have a better team, but that doesn't always mean victory. So I will stick to my theory of a high scorer with the Jets out on top.
I changed my name, but I dont remember what it was... if anyone remembers please let me know.

#55 User is offline   ozjet51 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 06:58 PM

if jets don't get pressure on green we lose, i believe its that simple

#56 User is offline   BigRedChief Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Sep 3 2005, 04:45 PM)

Yeah yeah priest sucks hes a product of a Pro Bowl line, Surtain was a product of the Miami scheme etc etc . Guys we know better than anyone that our defense sucks the big one. But this year we have added Surtain, the defensive ROY DJ (look at my sig for an example of what to espect), Knight, and Bell who is going to be healthy against you and you don't have a pushover defense anymore. And if you do still believe that see the signature bet post of mine and put your sig where your mouth is.
thumbup.gif

#57 User is offline   DewayneDontSign Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (BigRedChief @ Sep 3 2005, 07:52 PM)
Yeah yeah priest sucks hes a product of a Pro Bowl line, Surtain was a product of the Miami scheme  etc etc .  Guys we know better than anyone that our defense sucks the big one. But this year we have added Surtain, the defensive ROY DJ (look at my sig for an example of what to espect), Knight, and Bell who is going to be healthy against you and you don't have a pushover defense anymore. And if you do still believe that see the signature bet post of mine and put your sig where your mouth is.
thumbup.gif

I like DJ and think hes going to be a very good player, but i dont think he will be DROY, Its going to either Demarcus Ware or Antrel Rolle

#58 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 08:23 PM

Demarcus Ware hands down

#59 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 08:33 PM

Eh, it doesn't look like we started off too good, I mean, we kinda started off as a bunch of assholes, over here, they;ve been respectful. Sorry Chief fans for any idotism my fellow Jets fans cost, they're a lot better than that.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#60 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (Chadforpresidentin08 @ Sep 3 2005, 09:08 PM)
Eh, it doesn't look like we started off too good, I mean, we kinda started off as a bunch of assholes, over here, they;ve been respectful. Sorry Chief fans for any idotism my fellow Jets fans cost, they're a lot better than that.

Believe me it was mutual.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users