NYJetsFan.com Forums: New Tazer Video - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets start voluntary offseason programs today
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:57 PM) yo
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:57 PM) YO!
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:58 PM) LFC could win the league on my birthday
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) zzzzzzzz
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) I might go to LFC/MCFC this summer
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) contemplating between that and Arsenal v. Red Bulls
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:16 PM) ill be at LFC/Olympiakos in Chicago and then LFC/Milan in Charlotte not coming to the NY game tho
santana Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:44 PM) http://i.imgur.com/Nw1vwg1.gif
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:27 AM) ESPN: boston strong
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:06 PM) uefa....time
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:37 PM) EL CHOLO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:48 PM) *high 5*
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:47 PM) High fives are the best
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:47 PM) dat Chelsea tight butt hole
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:48 PM) 0-0
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:48 PM) whatever that means
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:59 PM) Some talk that Dennard might slide to round 2 now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:00 PM) Roby and Fuller are rising.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:00 PM) Roby absolute physical freak but really inconsistent as a player
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) loved him going into school but never grew into the player i thought he would become
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) I don't want Roby, afraid we take him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) f***ing draft should be this week, not 2 weeks from now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:02 PM) I rather go get a CB like Phillip Gaines in round 3.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:02 PM) 1-Odell Beckham Jr WR, 2-Jace Amaro TE, 3-Phillip Gaines CB.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:04 PM) Where is Marcus Roberson being projected
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:05 PM) round 2 I think
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:06 PM) he'll be a solid pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:18 PM) solid pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:19 PM) boston. strong.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:14 PM) you're a clown
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:14 PM) just for the record
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:27 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:30 PM) agreed
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:30 PM) EJ > Raul
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:38 PM) lmao
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:38 PM) I wouldn't go that far
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) true
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) but its closer by the day
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:13 PM) LET'S GO RANGERS!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) Boo rangers
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) boo the Knicks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) Let's go wizards!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:52 PM) SANTANA DESERVES BETTER
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:56 PM) Just landed in Reagan jumping on the wizards bandwagon taxi right out the gate
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:47 PM) Tanaka looks good so far
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Tazer Video Cool

#1 User is offline   SignalZero Icon

• User
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Former Site Admin/Publisher
    NYJetsFan.com

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 May 2005 - 02:30 PM

View here

#2 User is offline   haveyouseenpenningtonplay Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 May 2005 - 11:35 AM

hahaha what is wrong with that woman?
she must have been moaning for about 5 minutes
i did notice as soon as the one officer walked away to get a glove she stopped though...until he started to come back
is it true though ron that police arent allowed to clock you while they're driving?
Member Since March 26th 2004

IPB Image

#3 User is offline   SignalZero Icon

• User
  • Icon
  • View blog
    NYJetsFan.com

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 May 2005 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE (haveyouseenpenningtonplay @ May 31 2005, 12:10 PM)
hahaha what is wrong with that woman?
she must have been moaning for about 5 minutes
i did notice as soon as the one officer walked away to get a glove she stopped though...until he started to come back
is it true though ron that police arent allowed to clock you while they're driving?

clock?

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 May 2005 - 12:08 PM

He means for sppeding. And the answer is yes because the laser won’t be able to give an accurate reading but they can guage your spped meaning if they go to court they will say I drove 75 and still didn’t gain any distance then drove about 80 and was heading at the same speed so I estimate his speed to be around 80.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   x80NyJeTs28x Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 May 2005 - 02:29 PM

btw guys...in college, chad did a report on how radar guns should not be used to clock driving speed and how it can be innacurate. That just shows how smart he is, thats our QB!
user posted image

#6 User is offline   JoeWillie0254 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Coaching youth football<br />Satellite engineering

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 May 2005 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (x80NyJeTs28x @ May 31 2005, 03:04 PM)
btw guys...in college, chad did a report on how radar guns should not be used to clock driving speed and how it can be innacurate.  That just shows how smart he is, thats our QB!

Unbelieveable.....It's great
[SIZE=14][COLOR=green][SIZE=7]undefined [FONT=Times]Jets 16- Colts 7.....1968, it's been too long for since our only title......2008, the year of the JETS

#7 User is offline   SignalZero Icon

• User
  • Icon
  • View blog
    NYJetsFan.com

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 May 2005 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ May 31 2005, 12:43 PM)
He means for sppeding. And the answer is yes because the laser won’t be able to give an accurate reading but they can guage your spped meaning if they go to court they will say I drove 75 and still didn’t gain any distance then drove about 80 and was heading at the same speed so I estimate his speed to be around 80.

Actually we pace the car. All we have to do is get behind and match speed for a block or two at most.

#8 User is offline   haveyouseenpenningtonplay Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 May 2005 - 08:57 PM

sounds reasonable
too bad that chick wasn't
hahaha i love that clicking sound the taser makes
priceless
Member Since March 26th 2004

IPB Image

#9 User is offline   Alcatraz Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:46 PM

Thats some funny stuff

#10 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 June 2005 - 01:32 PM

that was a terrible example of law and order and to protect and to serve.
we are slaves and we have no rights unless we have the money to pay for justice.
just know in the world in which christs rules there will only be police whom protect and serve.most police are stooges of the law and don't really know it. don't expect me to defend this point of view it show i feel. but anyone else who knows the evolution of law thru history could make a good argument for me and the woman.:]
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#11 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 June 2005 - 09:49 PM

Obedience and Subservience
by William L. Anderson
by William L. Anderson

The recent incident in Boynton Beach, Florida, in which a police officer hit a 22-year-old woman twice with a 50 thousand-volt taser gun, is being played out in the usual manner: all heat and no light. Yet, beyond all of the rhetoric that has accompanied the aftermath of this action, we can see that it represents a much deeper problem in our society – and tells us just how far we have strayed from our roots of liberty.

For those not familiar with the story, the officer stopped the woman for a routine traffic violation. When he walked to her vehicle, she was talking on her cell phone and did not end the conversation when the officer ordered her to do so. He then told her to get out of the car; she did not respond. (She still was talking on the phone.)

The officer then told her to get out of the car or he would "tase" her. When she did not respond, he shocked her and she screamed. He then shocked her again, after she had fallen to the ground. He and his partner then handcuffed her and led her off to a patrol car.

The woman was black and the officer was white, which is how much of the story is being framed. Unfortunately, that does not do justice to what happened, as it clearly was not a racial incident in the way we might think of such a thing happening.

I make that claim because from what I could see, the officer would have done the same thing had the motorist been a white man or a white, pregnant woman. The issue here is not race; rather the real issue is whether or not we are to "obey" people in authority or be subservient to them. In my lifetime, I have seen Americans become increasingly subservient to government officials – who, in turn, have seized more and more power over our individual lives.

Once upon a time, a "poorly-trained" local police officer (who most likely would not have stopped the woman for the minor offense in the first place) would have walked to the window and started talking to the woman. Had she refused to end the phone conversation, he simply would have started writing a ticket, and had she been belligerent, he would have shrugged his shoulders and left the ticket with her.

Yes, the "poorly-trained" officer might have said something smart to her, but almost surely under the old rules of police work, this would not have turned into a national incident. Today, however, police officers are trained in "military" style. Those people who can access the video can see that he is acting like a marine or some other "roger reg" officer. Police officers trained in "modern" academies are taught that they immediate must "get control of the situation."

Now, in some situations that might be appropriate; a routine traffic stop of a woman talking on her cell phone is not one of them. In the "bad, old days," a police officer would have recognized the difference and accounted for it. However, today, "modern" academies teach that everyone is a criminal and that police officers are to have total contempt for the public. Furthermore, their training makes clear that police are to ensure that everyone obeys them, and obedience in this case is nothing less than full subservience. Anything else is treated as a threat and dealt with accordingly.

In the not-so-distant past, raids conducted by law enforcement officers were rare events. They were saved for situations in which the lives of officers – and others – clearly could be at stake, and were conducted only when no other alternative was available.

Today, raids are commonplace and often are conducted where it is obvious that the only people who are armed are police. "Law enforcement" entities that are part of federal agencies like the IRS have more than 100 "SWAT" teams that do nothing but conduct raids. I have spoken to people who have gone through the experience of being raided, and it is extremely frightening. Police officers armed with automatic weapons and who often are hyped beyond anything normal people would call sane, burst into workplaces brandishing their loaded guns, screaming orders and obscenities. Raids ostensibly are carried out to deal with dangerous people, but in the vast majority of raids today, the only "dangerous" individuals are the "law enforcement" personnel, many of whom obviously are itching to be able to gun down somebody – anybody.

The purpose of the modern raid, of course, is not to ensure the capture of the "bad guys" or to protect the lives of officers, but rather to send a message to the rest of us: government officials can do what they want when they want. The rest of us are scum and peons.

After viewing the video of the torture of that poor woman (remember, it is a war crime to use a taser on someone held as a prisoner of war), I went to a blog where people posted comments. While some were outraged, many others posted the "we need to obey the police" platitudes ad nauseum. No one, however, was able to see the larger picture. Blacks were outraged that a white officer had zapped a black woman, and others simply raged against the police.

Yes, the woman should have ended her phone call. I say that not because she should have been subservient to the cop who approached her, but rather because she – and the rest of us – must understand that when we are approached by a police officer, all too often the person coming toward us is armed and dangerous. And has a license to kill, or at least inflict torture – and suffer no legal sanctions for his actions.

June 14, 2005
William L. Anderson, Ph.D. [send him mail], teaches
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#12 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 June 2005 - 09:52 PM

here is more about taser's

http://www.infowars....ers_archive.htm

#13 User is offline   SignalZero Icon

• User
  • Icon
  • View blog
    NYJetsFan.com

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 June 2005 - 11:24 AM

gmany3k... You are totally missing the core of this story. Why did he tell her to turn off the cell phone? Because a routine check of her license came back suspended. If she were a respectful motorist she might not have even received a ticket for speeding. When I pull someone over, if they show me respect and do not have a load of criminal history 9 times out of 10 they will get a warning. The officer had discretion and had the right to arrest her for this violation and tow the car. Look at the facts for officer safety and her own. He ordered her to shut off the cell phone and step out of the vehicle. She refused. When his partner attempted to take the cell phone in order to remove her she smacked at the officer and all this after being warned that she would be tased. When she swung at the officer, that is considered resisting an officer with violence. She was tased to not only protect the officers but to keep her from getting injured. If two officers would have had to drag her out of the vehicle and taken her down to the ground, someone could have easily gotten hurt. In this case, there were no injuries, other than the bruise from where she ripped out the prong. I have taken a taser hit and it is painful. Very painful, but the pain stops the instant the taser is shut down. There is no lingering effects.

Call it what you want, but if a person breaks the law they are in the wrong and should try to help themselves instead of making it worse.

#14 User is offline   JSOTF Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 June 2005 - 11:41 AM

To the untrained eye, it looks like police brutality.....the video lacks the facts that you (Ronny) have said. I sometimes feel like using a taser to subdue a lady on a cell phone with a suspended license is a little extreme, but then again, she was not helpfull or cooperating with the officers either. It is funny to me, because I kiss the officers ass and treat him or her witht he utmost respect to avoid any trouble (although it never gets me out of a ticket...lol), but I don't want to be tazed, then on this website to be made fun of....lol...

#15 User is offline   SignalZero Icon

• User
  • Icon
  • View blog
    NYJetsFan.com

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 June 2005 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE (JSOTF @ Jun 17 2005, 12:16 PM)
To the untrained eye, it looks like police brutality.....the video lacks the facts that you (Ronny) have said.  I sometimes feel like using a taser to subdue a lady on a cell phone with a suspended license is a little extreme, but then again, she was not helpfull or cooperating with the officers either.  It is funny to me, because I kiss the officers ass and treat him or her witht he utmost respect to avoid any trouble (although it never gets me out of a ticket...lol), but I don't want to be tazed, then on this website to be made fun of....lol...

hysterical.gif

Kissing ass won't work on traffic cops. They are a whole different breed of cop. They would probably give another cop a ticket.

Personally I wouldn't have tased her, but if i dragged her out of the car, she probably would have gotten hurt. scare.gif

#16 User is offline   JSOTF Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 June 2005 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (ronnydynamic @ Jun 17 2005, 10:40 AM)
hysterical.gif

Kissing ass won't work on traffic cops.  They are a whole different breed of cop.  They would probably give another cop a ticket.

Personally I wouldn't have tased her, but if i dragged her out of the car, she probably would have gotten hurt.  scare.gif

so thats what I am doing wrong......lol.....I guess if you would have dragged her out of the car, she would have broke her neck and sued for millions....... rtfm.gif

#17 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 17 June 2005 - 04:02 PM

thanks RON all I could do was listen to the audio on your link i could not see the video. I LOOKED AROUND THE WEB and found some links which I posted above.
it sounded awful.............I don't always agree with the law they don't always serve the public and we know its getting to militeristic in nature.but this is too deep even for me.I hope that you are protected by the grace of GOD to do your job while he is watching you that you can discern between his own children.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users