NYJetsFan.com Forums: The Official Jets Get Bbq'd At Arrowhead Thread - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) David Nelson back on reddit answering questions
blk_orion Icon : (15 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) thanks for that nelson info, my fam originate from Haiti, have fam here doing tons of missions from NY and FL.
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:44 AM) yeah he seems like a very honest person
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) if it wasn't for that injury he suffered in buffalo he would be much more recognized
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) top lad solid pro tough as hell
Mr_Jet Icon : (15 July 2014 - 01:58 PM) http://media-cache-a...0fa7d5eef52.jpg
santana Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:11 AM) TITTIES
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:37 AM) ^I 2nd that
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 July 2014 - 08:54 PM) ***crickets***
RetireChrebet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 03:03 AM) My main concern this season is the quarterback play, he or they need to limit turnovers. Simple as that. Also curious to see what we get out of the secondary. If the two aforementioned play decent football this year it should be a very good season.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 01:24 PM) Football has been gone so long it feels like the Super Bowl was over a year ago. And we still have about 6 weeks to go before the season starts.
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) I still remember the super bowl very clearly
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) it was like germany vs brazil
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) HAAAAMES to real
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) the title race is real!
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 09:19 PM) soccer :zz:
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 July 2014 - 08:32 PM) WOOOOOOOO RIC FLAIR!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 July 2014 - 06:06 AM) Training camp starts in 4 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:15 PM) WOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hes a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 July 2014 - 03:13 PM) WHAT THE f*** IS UP BITCHES!!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:42 PM) U want to know what's up?.............
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 July 2014 - 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) players are reporting to camp today, tomorrow is the first practice!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) Football is almost back!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) You know 0099 is back in the shout box when the FIRE IDZIK drops
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:46 AM) lol first practice today
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:47 AM) I've been really busy lately, been working 60+ hours a week. plus there hasn't been much to talk about.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:58 AM) Yeah this has been the most dead offseason in quite some time
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 09:59 AM) maybe people will start coming back now that camp is starting up
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 11:46 AM) Geno had a strong first practice, went 7-10
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 02:51 PM) site's kinda been dead for years now. even during last season.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 03:28 PM) Yeah I know but it hasn't been this dead
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:02 PM) When the team was winning and going to AFC Championship games the site had a lot of activity. But now after a couple of mediocre seasons, people don't want to talk.
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:04 PM) When the team starts winning again people who have been MIA will be back saying that they never left.
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (Yesterday, 07:07 AM) wats good everyone!. been awhile since i last posted anything but i always come on here to read and see whats new
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:33 PM) SUP BITCHES!!!!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:33 PM) Oh it's you
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 08:49 PM) Harlem, great way to encourage user activity!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:23 PM) I aim to please
Resize Shouts Area

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The Official Jets Get Bbq'd At Arrowhead Thread

#81 User is offline   BigRedChief Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:15 AM

At least we have our own stadium.

And BTW the bronco fans have already lay claim to all the Camero and mullet jokes.

#82 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE (LocoJet @ Sep 4 2005, 02:47 AM)
it's good to know that chiefs fans know how to make the beer get into their mouths and then swallow and then yell in the same direction all at once. it's a great achievment. i'm proud of you guys.

the best was in the '03 playoffs when you were all yelling and screaming as loud as your little chief mouths could as manning threw the game winning touchdown. now that was alot of decibels. really. you guys were really cranking out some noise. damn! you guys were all packed into arrowhead and yelling your little brains out and then you all went quiet as manning completed the game winning pass. i couldn't tell if your guys jaws dropped or you guys decide to try mime yelling at the poor hapless manning as he sent you packing back to the reservation. i don't know what mime yelling would do to demoralize an enemy team but you guys are the master of the arrowhead and i'm sure you know what your doing but i don't think it worked that time because manning ended your season anyways.

hysterical.gif Great post drinks.gif
Posted Image

#83 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (BigRedChief @ Sep 4 2005, 02:50 AM)

Atleast we have our own defense. You had to steal one from some area high school team.
Posted Image

#84 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:19 AM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Sep 4 2005, 02:52 AM)
Atleast we have our own defense.  You had to steal one from some area high school team.

We also know how to beat Peyton Manning at home in the playoffs...you guys keep working on it.
Posted Image

#85 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (BigRedChief @ Sep 4 2005, 02:50 AM)

And BTW the bronco fans have already lay claim to all the Camero and mullet jokes.

This guy wants to talk about statium's. hysterical.gif . Man these guys are weak. Bring something else other then that, that makes you sound like someone who confident in their team. Their trying to school me on their Oline. hysterical.gif . In their forum. Man forget everyone else Tell Tony to sit and Priest to ice his Knees they have the best Oline in football thier Oline alone will beat the Jets don't worry about it guys.

Your a joke

#86 User is offline   LocoJet Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:33 AM

i don't know what we'll do about gonzalez but vilma has got holmes in check. i think we'll hold him under 100 yds.

#87 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE (LocoJet @ Sep 4 2005, 03:08 AM)
i don't know what we'll do about gonzalez but vilma has got holmes in check. i think we'll hold him under 100 yds.

Agreed. He will not be the same Holmes that people are used to seeing. After coming off 2 reconstructed Knee's it's not humanly possible. He'll be decent.

Tony is going to be a problem. Law will shut down half the field. They like to formation shift alot at the line to throw off the opposition. As long as our guys can keep the communication going we'll do O.K.

#88 User is offline   Silock Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:46 AM

Fine by us, actually. Because Larry Johnson will probably do more this season than Priest anyway.

#89 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE (Silock @ Sep 4 2005, 03:21 AM)
Fine by us, actually.  Because Larry Johnson will probably do more this season than Priest anyway.

So L.J is your starter.?

#90 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Sep 4 2005, 03:27 AM)
So L.J is your starter.?

I don't think so.Preist will get most of the carries anyways.

#91 User is offline   Silock Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 03:36 AM

Nope, but he's looked better in preseason than* Priest.

#92 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 05:07 AM

QUOTE (Silock @ Sep 4 2005, 04:11 AM)
Nope, but he's looked better in preseason than* Priest.

O.K so he's going to start over Holmes. hysterical.gif . Somebody come rescue this kid.

#93 User is offline   BigRedChief Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 10:08 AM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Sep 4 2005, 05:42 AM)
O.K so he's going to start over Holmes.  hysterical.gif . Somebody come rescue this kid.

Just chill. Where did he say he would start. He just stated a fact that LJ had a better pre-season. The key being pre-season. We will see when it gets real.

#94 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 10:33 AM

I think enough has been said by both sides. We are all excited for the game. KC thinks they have made the correct changes to make a decent defense. However, the AFC is dominant because of dominant defenses and excellent running games. Decent isn't gonna beat the Jets.

I loved how on their site they said, "The Jets have to play a perfect game in order to beat us!" I remember hearing people say that about the Pats last year when we played them at 5-0. You know what we didn't play a perfect game, the Sowell fumble inside the 20 really screwed us over cause we were only down 6 points when the game ended. Had he not fumbled we might have kicked a FG and forced OT. Or since the Pats weren't stopping us we probably would have scored a TD. Point is we didn't play a perfect game and we still had the final drive to win the game. Anyway, they think WE have to play the perfect game to beat them. How foolish these guys are. WE proved we are one of the AFC's elite. They have proved to be a shitty defensive team for 2 seasons now. They think WE have to play the perfect game in order to win. LOL sorry guys, we all know that is BS.

#95 User is offline   HuRRiCaNe ViLMa Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 01:55 PM

Good posts guys. BigRedChief, I especially like yout post, even though you just provided numbers instead of names. Thats ok, i know football pretty well and know who you were talking about in each case. Its good to see posts from other teams fans, you get to see other perspectives that you might not have thought about. I also think that Larry Johnson is a freakin' animal. You guys got a steal with him. And hes your backup! He killed everyone in college, and from what I've seen from last year and this preseason, he looks poised to continue that in the NFL.

Silock, good post as well my freind. Of course I was underestimating your team (except yout D-line and kicker), I'm a Jets fan! The Cheifs are very solid, no doubt about it. But you know I have to be confident in my team. Your O-line probably IS a little better, but we are right behind you if Adrian Jones can step up and perform to McKenzies level last year (as I and most think he will). He has to go against Shaun Ellis everyday in practice, so that is a huge help. Word is, that he is looking even better than anyone had expected. He has HUGE potential, he just needs to focus that into performance on the field. Hopefully this is a good game and it comes down to a 60 yarder by my boy Nugent, and he splits the uprights.

Good Luck Guys

CHEERS! drinks.gif

#96 User is offline   DefensiveMan Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Sep 2 2005, 11:45 PM)
I dont know if you've been properly introduced:

Ty Law meet Trent Greent.

There now you've been officially introduced.

Oh I almost forgot John Abraham, Shaun Ellis, Dewayne Robertson and Vilma.
I think they're gonna get to know you real well.

Yeah...we'll see how Pennington likes Bell on his azz.

#97 User is offline   DefensiveMan Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Sep 4 2005, 01:51 AM)
hysterical.gif Great post drinks.gif

You're pretty hot girl... biggrin.gif

#98 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (DefensiveMan @ Sep 4 2005, 02:57 PM)
Yeah...we'll see how Pennington likes Bell on his azz.

hahah. Good one smart guy. Don't quit your day job.

#99 User is offline   Kentucky Jet Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Interests:NY Jets and Tony Bennett music!

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (bleedgreen @ Sep 4 2005, 02:23 AM)
I don't like Herm! I love the Jets and have a right to my opinion.

BLEEDGREEN, I agree with your assessment of HERM and the JETS! Little kids who are refugees from the JUNIOR JETS forum should not post here. They simply can not disagree without stupidity and childish statements! Please excuse HERMSMYHERO and hope that he has homework to do and won't post much longer with the adults! diespam.gif
Our time has come! Rex will bring us a Super Bowl victory! Go Jets!

#100 User is offline   Kentucky Jet Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Interests:NY Jets and Tony Bennett music!

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (bleedgreen @ Sep 3 2005, 09:39 AM)
Some pretty brash statements indeed! We'll see what happens. I'd say that if we don't get we a win on 9/11 that we'd get payback in the playoffs, but the only way KC's going to the see the Jets in the playoffs is by buying tickets and sitting in the stands! As far as Herm goes you can have him!!!! He's the ideal coach for you guys. Good for 9-10 wins and a playoff appearance, but no Super Bowl!

I agree completely! SCREW HERMSMYHERO and his childish rants. When a JETS fan can not express an opinion without being told to" get the Fk out of here" by a child who happens to disagree, then we simply have nothing in common. BLEEDGREEN, do you think that the refugee from the JUNIOR JETS forum agrees with everything his DADDY and MOMMY say to him? Do you think he tells them to "get the fk" out of here? I don't! Lets hope he has lots of homework to do and has no time to post on an adult forum! blowup.gif
Our time has come! Rex will bring us a Super Bowl victory! Go Jets!

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users