NYJetsFan.com Forums: Welcome To The Atl Abe - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Bills this weekend... Is this an easy game yet?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) hes been getting a lot of flak
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) countinho was nice vs qpr though
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) yeah Migs is in
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) Migs great shot stopper but awful coming off his line, awful distro and awful in the air
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) Phil has been hit or miss all season... when he's on, he's special
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) I think i saw some breakdown that he just runs out to far and then keeps his hands way too far down
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) Balotelli and Sterling are going to have to be incredible
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) yeah he's really poor at coming out, timing, all of it
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) but as a shot stopper hes incredible
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) Ramos is out i believe
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) I like varane but hes doubtful also
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) yeah Pepe and Varane at the back for Madrid
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) ITS GONNA BE GUD 05
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) Arbeloa(LFC former player) and Marcelo
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) nervous
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) i gotta shower then i'm running down to the bar
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) Ronaldo rarely performed vs us at United
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) enjoy it
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) you would like my sanctuary here in nola
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) they put the megamix on for me on the large screen
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) then i get all the individual screens with the separate games
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:54 PM) ill be around on the ipad for the TOP BANTZ 05
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:54 PM) i'm the only fool there drinking on tuesday/wednesday afternoons
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:55 PM) I'd knuckle up next to ya buddy. Although I do prefer being alone for LFC haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:55 PM) that sounds like a solid spot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:02 PM) yeah i feel that i thought more people would make it better but during the wc it filled up with filthy casuals
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:03 PM) dont touch me casual! and i ran out of there
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:55 PM) http://i.imgur.com/cMQ53OF.jpg
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:52 PM) It's so lovely to see you two getting along
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:52 PM) Warms my heart
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:03 PM) yeah but we both decided that we hate you
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:03 PM) KILL YO SELF
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:58 PM) 05 loves me
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:58 PM) I'm delightful
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:59 PM) fact
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) Yeah well titties
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) HALA Madrid
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) Big titties at that
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:20 PM) http://gfycat.com/Co...ulMessyHorsefly
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:43 AM) Should I start Rivers tonight or Brady on Sunday?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 10:48 AM) rivers
santana Icon : (Today, 12:04 PM) brady
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 01:22 PM) raul
santana Icon : (Today, 01:40 PM) jared
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:32 PM) Take the better match up
Resize Shouts Area

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Welcome To The Atl Abe What you guys think?

#81 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:poker, rapping, football,baseball,basketball,video games

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (penningtonpays @ Mar 25 2006, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you can come back here and rub it in our faces right after your team wins there first superbowl

iagree.gif
sure it was super bowl III, but what super bowl was it when the falcons won it*cricket, cricket* and under vick, u won't win a super bowl, strong arm, no accuraccy, and hes just a scrambler anyways, the only scrambler i can think of that won a super bowl was John Elway, and Elway could also throw.
"They think we spellin iverson when the beef all done cuz you be on I-Vs in the E-R son"- 40 Cal
" Winning isn't everything; its the only thing"

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#82 User is offline   chocomag Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2006 - 09:13 AM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 21 2006, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Glad to see him go? Will he be missed?

Line : Kearny, Coleman, Lavalais, Abraham,

LB: WIlliams, Hartwell, Brooking, Boley

DB: Hall, Milloy, Crocker, (Yet to be decided)

WOOO HOOOOO, SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!!

QUOTE (JetsMan4012 @ Mar 25 2006, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
iagree.gif
sure it was super bowl III, but what super bowl was it when the falcons won it*cricket, cricket* and under vick, u won't win a super bowl, strong arm, no accuraccy, and hes just a scrambler anyways, the only scrambler i can think of that won a super bowl was John Elway, and Elway could also throw.

I am confused about one thing. Why couldn't we have given up a Abe and one of our middle round 2006 and 2007 picks to Atlanta straight up for their #15. Why do we come up with #29. I believe right now that we would trade our 2006 and 2007 middle round pick to move up to #15!!!

#83 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2006 - 09:23 AM

Because i think the Jets didnt want to givve up picks, i really believe we are planing to tradde up for Lienart.

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 25 2006, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My god you people are Fukin IDIOTS. And speaking of "fuktards", my god you people are ANRGY! I love it!

I can see the veins poking out of your foreheads when I read the anger in your posts.... honestly, it really makes me laugh.

I could trash just about everything EVERY one of you has said but I gotta focus my energy one one thing at a time....

3 years ago? Yeah, we were 5 - 11, BUT VICK DIDNT PLAY THAT SEASON YOU FUCKTARD! Remember, he broke his leg in PRESEASON?!?! Im suprised you, oh might football genious, didnt know that since you seem to know everything else. (As a reminder, he DID start the last 4 games of the season and went 3 -1 in those games. Only losing to the Colts.)

And speaking of 3 years ago, where the hell were you guys???? 6 - 10, THATS WHERE you FUCKTARD. And thats WITH your precious pennington, martin AND moss. OWNED. What else ya got for me, Chachie?

My god that felt good.... hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

VICK = $$$$$

Falcons = $$$$$

You guys = complete waste of space

I cant really bash Vilma cause he is a badass, but hes the only brightspot on your otherwise sub par defense. the fact that your pass D ranks in the top ten can only be attributed to the fact that teams ran on you all so much cause they ALWAYS had the lead on ya. There WAS NO NEED TO THROW THE BALL.... hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

See ya next time

Your Dumb Pennington was injuried that year vick was 2, and the season was already lost by the time pennington cam in. And Your know whats funny you say vick owned us that monday night, but really the only guy getting burned was John Abraham, he was the only one that cant tackle that good, people always breaks his tackles. And Vilma Owned you, he had his only INT of the season then.
Posted Image

#84 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2006 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Mar 26 2006, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because i think the Jets didnt want to givve up picks, i really believe we are planing to tradde up for Lienart.
Your Dumb Pennington was injuried that year vick was 2, and the season was already lost by the time pennington cam in. And Your know whats funny you say vick owned us that monday night, but really the only guy getting burned was John Abraham, he was the only one that cant tackle that good, people always breaks his tackles. And Vilma Owned you, he had his only INT of the season then.

biggrin.gif Batted ball. Nice work John.

*yawn* well, it's early and I just popped into check adn, as suspected, you are all still MORONS.

Yet again, no facts to back up any arguement.

Thanks for the laughs ladies.

OWNED

Again showing your stupidity. When did we lose in the wild card? We lost in the divisional Round of the playoffs in 2004, same as 2003. So please shut the hell up because you are retarded.

2001 against Oakland comes to mind............................................................................

Your a Jets fan, right? Apparently I know more about your team than you do... Sad... So sad...

#85 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2006 - 10:28 AM

What the hell are you still doing here man? Why are you wasting time on the Jets forum when you're a Falcons fan? You have Abraham, he'll be hurt by week 7. I mean ok, I miss the hell out of Abraham, but he had to go. Should you guys make it to the playoffs, I hope he does a great job waving that red and black towel on the sideline. Besides, I think this whole forum needs to be moved to the Smackdown section. It's a waste of space.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#86 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2006 - 11:17 AM

Is their a way someone can bann this guy, He keeps coming in saying we have no facts when we are the ones putting up the Statisic Facts and he just keeps on saying Vick=$$$$$ when we are puting up facts. Some one just Bann the Guy, he is Retarded. South=Slow
Posted Image

#87 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2006 - 11:23 AM

Just do what I did, I put him on "ignore user"
Posted ImagePosted Image

#88 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 26 March 2006 - 12:13 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 26 2006, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
biggrin.gif Batted ball. Nice work John.

*yawn* well, it's early and I just popped into check adn, as suspected, you are all still MORONS.

Yet again, no facts to back up any arguement.

Thanks for the laughs ladies.

OWNED

Again showing your stupidity. When did we lose in the wild card? We lost in the divisional Round of the playoffs in 2004, same as 2003. So please shut the hell up because you are retarded.

2001 against Oakland comes to mind............................................................................

Your a Jets fan, right? Apparently I know more about your team than you do... Sad... So sad...

Hey, moron, that was 5 years ago, I said the last two seasons that we made the playoffs we made it to the divisional round of the playoffs. I am sorry you are too stupid to know how to read. So, again I say, you keep showing your stupidity with your stay here. But, hey soon you will probably get banned from the site, and then everybody will be happy. beach.gif

#89 User is offline   penningtonpays Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2006 - 01:08 PM

hey falconfanmnf go back to your shithole atlanta country home and go bang your sister like all hicks do.

IPB Image

#90 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2006 - 05:39 PM

If you all think this thread is such a waste of space, then WHY DO YOU KEEP REPLYING???

To get a good dose of the truth i'll bet.

Here's a fact for ya.

YOU NEED ME.

Muuwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Vick = $$$$$

And you know it.

#91 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 26 March 2006 - 05:52 PM

Sooner, then later this topic will be gone, as will this redneck hick.

#92 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2006 - 06:03 PM

OK eough trash talking from both sides. i'm closing this topic from now on be civil. any trash talk goes to the smackdown forum
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#93 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2006 - 06:11 PM

Thank you Jetsfen115!!!
Posted Image

• (5 Pages)