NYJetsFan.com Forums: Leinart Does "ok" - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

BEARS VS PACK MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBAWLLLL WOO
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:49 PM) Oh hey there buddy
Jetsman05 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:52 PM) harlem whats up dude
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:57 PM) Nada much man getting ready to watch this game
Jetsman05 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:58 PM) watching Kansas State shoot themselves
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 07:04 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 08:35 PM) Should have signed Hester.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 08:36 PM) this game might be the worst game I have ever watched, pretty pathetic.
azjetfan Icon : (18 September 2014 - 09:31 PM) With our complete disaster of a secondary I am a little surprised we have not either signed a guy like Samuel or made a trade
azjetfan Icon : (19 September 2014 - 04:06 PM) Milliner also has a quad now. It really makes sense just to sit him until he is 100%. Lets get healthy instead of risking injury or letting Marshal go 80 for a TD.
azjetfan Icon : (20 September 2014 - 03:53 PM) Looks like Milliner will sit this week. Has not practiced this week.
santana Icon : (20 September 2014 - 04:20 PM) WOO! Real! 8-2 shooting practice
santana Icon : (20 September 2014 - 04:21 PM) boo Liverpool
santana Icon : (20 September 2014 - 04:21 PM) FIRE RAUL!
santana Icon : (20 September 2014 - 04:21 PM) idzik for admin! Milber for moderator!
santana Icon : (20 September 2014 - 04:32 PM) http://gifwall.net/g...a3jjPhnyiS0.gif
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:14 AM) RIP Rob Bironas
Canuck Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 08:02 AM) Could some enlightened person explain why our secondary is such a mess despite tons of cap space? It's a passing league, better fix that soon or we'll see the Packers game all season.
greenandwhit... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:21 AM) Grew up watching bironas... Good kicker RIP.
greenandwhit... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:30 AM) Well as one aspiring to be an analyst on football i would say it's because we're trying to save up to makes some big moves next year. If you look at next year's potential free agents they're top of the line. If Ryan and Idznik can keep that cap room... Some great things can happen defensively.
greenandwhit... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:30 AM) and offensively as well.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:32 PM) Dude bironas was solid that really sucks
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:30 PM) Sunday kinda sucks without jets football
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:50 PM) So who's having JETS withdrawls?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:50 PM) I didn't even watch any 1pm games cause all they had were the CHEATriots on
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:50 PM) now I'm flipping between the Den/Sea and the Az/SF games
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:51 PM) http://cdn.nextimpul...lbergstoned.gif
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:52 PM) HILARIOUS!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:56 PM) kraft is a pathetic troll
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:56 PM) and even a "fan" of the CHEATriots doesn't even give him any attention
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:28 PM) I still can't believe we lost to the packers and they go and lose to Detroit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:28 PM) we lost that game they didn't beat us
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:55 PM) I really hope Decker is able to play tomorrow
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:55 PM) but without risking further injury cause we are going to need him later in the season
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:56 PM) and our running game better go off tomorrow night
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) some good games today
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) manning 4th quarter drive was pretty sick
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:52 PM) so was russels OT drive
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:52 PM) cousins looks legit for the skins
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:52 PM) eagles another 4th quarter come back they seem really well conditioned
santana Icon : (Today, 09:58 AM) So will our corners hold up tonight
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 10:21 AM) we might be lucky cause both marshall and jeffrey are banged up. holmes might hurt us though
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:20 AM) gameday
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:20 AM) finally can watch a game live, pumped
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:21 AM) We have to get pressure on Cutler, force him into mistakes. Last time we played the Bears I remember Cutler torched us a bit because we gave him all day to throw.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:21 AM) Hopefully Geno plays a great game tonight, the Bears defense isn't good.
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Leinart Does "ok" Many Scouts not impressed...

#21 User is offline   penningtonpays Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 April 2006 - 07:55 PM

its curtis conway, an NFL reciever, come one he didnt make the nfl for nothing, i watched some highlights and a few passes he threw were to far in front of him to really get a hold of.

IPB Image

#22 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 April 2006 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Apr 3 2006, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You couldnt of sounded more dumber, 40 time does get your track speed. Combines are just Details. You say young wins, AHHHHHH Leinart went 32-2 at USC. With way Better Passing. He had more passing TDs, more Passing yards, and alot better completions. Leinart never had under 60% completions. Your the only one that seems to think Leinart isnt the best. And that Leinart is immobile. And yes their is a resemble in Tom brady and Matt Leinart. They both move good in the pocket, they both have Adqucate arms. Both are Ladys man. Both Win, both are poised. And Alot of Gms and Scouts and coachs compare him to Tom Brady too. You can not even compare Leinarts Throwing to Youngs. Leinart is a very pollished passer. When Young is very raw. Leinart can start right away in the NFL. Young has to wait 2-3 years. And first off Alot of People said that Big Ben was the best QB in that draft. Your not special just cause you thought of that. And wait their carreers arent over yet, Phillip Rivers is getting his chance now. All three of those QBs are good. But im telling you that Leinart is the Reall deal and is the best QB in the draft. Him then Cutler. Young has talent but in the end Scramblers dont win championships. Defencs are better in the NFL then College. EVERYONE IS FAST IN THE NFL!!!!!! Young wont burn people. I am going to laugh at you when we dont take Young and take Fergusion or Williams or Leinart. YOUNG WONT BE ON THE JETS EVER!!! How about you just follow Young and just stop likeing the Jets because you dont know anything about them. I wasnt starting with you anyway, you started with me yesterday. I was just saying that your the only one that doesnt think leinart can move. When the Rest of the Experts say he can.

Miscomunication with a reciever actually can be both fault. Im just saying its not like Leinarts accuracy was bad its just they had some miscomunication. And for you to think Conway had better Hands then J-Mac is completly retarded. Your not worth my time anymore because you know absolutly nothing!!!!! Learn some more about football before you argue with people.

first off i was born a jets fan neva stop i bleed green n white more than u could eva imagine. secondly yr and idiot and yr whole argument got killed when u said MORE DUMBER. yea umm i dunno where yr from buddy but everywhere around the world thats not even close to resembling proper english. SECONDLY YR ALSO AND IDIOT BECAUSE I NEVA EVA EVA SAID THE JETS WOULD DRAFT YOUNG...I SAID HE WAS THE BETTA QB. SO LEARN WHAT YR ARGUING ABOUT!! i feel like im going against a 1st grafer because yr just no match and too easy to defeat. and i just told u how it doesnt get yr track speed talk to CHAD JOHNSON yr stubburness has created ingorance.
ALSO i dont care if a lotta peeps said it i also said it and i was right i have some otha peeps on here agreeing wit me bout Young obviously it is true.
I know more bout football than u and it shows everytime u speak. JMAC? who gave him that name. and i neva saw Conway drop game winnin td passes, and hed go over the midlle, and he has 3 1,00 yard seasons an yr boy "j mac" has 0. SO U R THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO BRUSH UP ON FOOTBALL AND MAYBE ENGLISH WHILE YR AT IT. I DOTN CARE BOUT COMP TALK BUT THAT JUST MAKES U SOUND AS RETARTED AS U TRUELY ARE MORE DUMMER??
AND WHO DID MATT LEINART VS IN THE REGULAR SEASON THAT COULD HAVE ACTUALLYBEEN A FORMIDABLE DEFENSE TO PREVENT HIM FROM GETTIN THOSE STATS??? EXACTLY IF I DONT KNOW ANYTHING BOUT FOOTBALL HOW COME I KNOW HOW WEAK OF DIVISION HES IN. DONT MAKE YRSELF LOOK BAD BY SAYING I DONT KNOW ANYTHING WHEN OBVIOUSLY THE INFO I PROVIDE SHOWS MY FOOTBALL INTELECT. AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE...I CAN OUTPLAY U, OUTCOACH U, AND OUTMANAGE U ANYDAY OF THE WEAK ANYTIME, EVEN IN MY SLEEP ITS BECOMING APPARENT CUS YR NOT EVEN A CHALLENGE. SO U CAN LAUGH AT ME ON DRAFT DAY I HONESTLY DONT CARE....CUS I LAUGH AT U EVERYTIME I SEE ONE OF YR POSTS biggrin.gif hysterical.gif funny.gif

QUOTE (penningtonpays @ Apr 3 2006, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its curtis conway, an NFL reciever, come one he didnt make the nfl for nothing, i watched some highlights and a few passes he threw were to far in front of him to really get a hold of.

iagree.gif THANK U!!!

Chad= Cheerleader

#23 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 April 2006 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (BESTHANDS8381 @ Apr 3 2006, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
first off i was born a jets fan neva stop i bleed green n white more than u could eva imagine. secondly yr and idiot and yr whole argument got killed when u said MORE DUMBER. yea umm i dunno where yr from buddy but everywhere around the world thats not even close to resembling proper english. SECONDLY YR ALSO AND IDIOT BECAUSE I NEVA EVA EVA SAID THE JETS WOULD DRAFT YOUNG...I SAID HE WAS THE BETTA QB. SO LEARN WHAT YR ARGUING ABOUT!! i feel like im going against a 1st grafer because yr just no match and too easy to defeat. and i just told u how it doesnt get yr track speed talk to CHAD JOHNSON yr stubburness has created ingorance.
ALSO i dont care if a lotta peeps said it i also said it and i was right i have some otha peeps on here agreeing wit me bout Young obviously it is true.
I know more bout football than u and it shows everytime u speak. JMAC? who gave him that name. and i neva saw Conway drop game winnin td passes, and hed go over the midlle, and he has 3 1,00 yard seasons an yr boy "j mac" has 0. SO U R THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO BRUSH UP ON FOOTBALL AND MAYBE ENGLISH WHILE YR AT IT. I DOTN CARE BOUT COMP TALK BUT THAT JUST MAKES U SOUND AS RETARTED AS U TRUELY ARE MORE DUMMER??
AND WHO DID MATT LEINART VS IN THE REGULAR SEASON THAT COULD HAVE ACTUALLYBEEN A FORMIDABLE DEFENSE TO PREVENT HIM FROM GETTIN THOSE STATS??? EXACTLY IF I DONT KNOW ANYTHING BOUT FOOTBALL HOW COME I KNOW HOW WEAK OF DIVISION HES IN. DONT MAKE YRSELF LOOK BAD BY SAYING I DONT KNOW ANYTHING WHEN OBVIOUSLY THE INFO I PROVIDE SHOWS MY FOOTBALL INTELECT. AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE...I CAN OUTPLAY U, OUTCOACH U, AND OUTMANAGE U ANYDAY OF THE WEAK ANYTIME, EVEN IN MY SLEEP ITS BECOMING APPARENT CUS YR NOT EVEN A CHALLENGE. SO U CAN LAUGH AT ME ON DRAFT DAY I HONESTLY DONT CARE....CUS I LAUGH AT U EVERYTIME I SEE ONE OF YR POSTS biggrin.gif hysterical.gif funny.gif
iagree.gif THANK U!!!

WOW YOU ARE A IDIOT!!!!!!! First off you dont know who i am so dont be talking about out playing me, cause chances are i would beat ur ass down. And Talk to anyone on this forum everyone calls him J-Mac so you just made your self sound even more like a idiot. and you need to learn how to speak english, cause i will admit that im not a geek and i misspell things but i know that putting and for an is completly retarted. I am saying things that are facts and i can if i wanted to waste more time find. But you are just pulling things out of your ass. You think your all tough but i gurantee you wouldnt talk like this to anyone on this site in the face like that. The way you sound is that you never touch a football before unless its in madden. You make your self seem to be a pathetic Geek. The only good Defence that Young played was Ohio State Buckeyes. USC defence sucks, they lost so many guys to the draft. Wait who am I "YR ALSO AND IDIOT " I think you meant Your also an idiot!! hysterical.gif It seems like to me that you stuck to many things up you ass, and you really just have to grow up. Ha your 17 and i know 13 year olds on this site that are more mature then you, and probaly could kick your ass. No one likes you here how about you take a hike since you start to much crap. And put a bag ova yr head, Ha i made a joke funny.gif baghead.gif
Posted Image

#24 User is offline   penningtonpays Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 April 2006 - 08:41 PM

both you guys lgotta chill with the personal attacks and the talks of beating each others asses save it for when you to are alone, idk if you guys know this but it doesnt make you tougher to talk smack online, sorta lame actually.

IPB Image

#25 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 April 2006 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Apr 3 2006, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WOW YOU ARE A IDIOT!!!!!!! First off you dont know who i am so dont be talking about out playing me, cause chances are i would beat ur ass down. And Talk to anyone on this forum everyone calls him J-Mac so you just made your self sound even more like a idiot. and you need to learn how to speak english, cause i will admit that im not a geek and i misspell things but i know that putting and for an is completly retarted. I am saying things that are facts and i can if i wanted to waste more time find. But you are just pulling things out of your ass. You think your all tough but i gurantee you wouldnt talk like this to anyone on this site in the face like that. The way you sound is that you never touch a football before unless its in madden. You make your self seem to be a pathetic Geek. The only good Defence that Young played was Ohio State Buckeyes. USC defence sucks, they lost so many guys to the draft. Wait who am I "YR ALSO AND IDIOT " I think you meant Your also an idiot!! hysterical.gif It seems like to me that you stuck to many things up you ass, and you really just have to grow up. Ha your 17 and i know 13 year olds on this site that are more mature then you, and probaly could kick your ass. No one likes you here how about you take a hike since you start to much crap. And put a bag ova yr head, Ha i made a joke funny.gif baghead.gif

wow u call me immature...and yr younger than me and tried to call me an idiot like 3 times in a row.. right. and i would say it right in yr face eye to eye toe to toe. and i dont need to know u i can tell by the way u speak i would rule u in football. and of course i touch a football i carry one with me almost everywhere i go. you couldnt handle me if i had the flue and mono at the same time. and i love how a punk like u goes on to fighting. who swaid anything bout fightin? i though we were talkin football. and i showed u facts. i had web site posts from yr boy matts' own team website that said he couldnt throw had mobility and injury problems. and that just might be the worst joke ive eva seen in my life. the joke is everytime u try to make a comeback. u keep gettin worse n worse. and ouh Geek im really hurt. and more dummer has nuttin to do wit spellin it just has to do with sounding completey stupid. I dont pull things outta my ass if u read what i showed u ud know that and if u knew as myuch bout football as me ud know that. if u could play football like me ud know that. and last time i checked otha people saysed j mac was a gay name for him so the only otha peeps that used it got ripped apart too. meccarines doesnt deserve a nick name cept maybe benchwarmer cus thats all he truely is.
Also see u need to find the facts i already know um. y? cus i know football and i research whats goin on n wehre all the time. if u post one more comment i might just completely ignore ANYTHING else u have to say cus its just not worth my time trying to correct u , ur rong, u dont know what yur talkin bout, u think ur funny when yr not, yr comebacks are terrible, and u know bout football but not enough if u think someone like me has no clue. see i get the ball but U r the one that cant touch ME. 2.gif beach.gif

Chad= Cheerleader

#26 User is offline   jetshenderson Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 April 2006 - 10:04 PM

This would be an easier argument, but usc has had some big games, but not game in game out and the best runningback to come along in several years. Would like them to have faced stronger competion throughout the year.
I just read on sports illustrated that the only team not at usc workout was the Jets. Has this been reported and I'm not up to date? Is it a fact that the Jets are having him do a private workout, like was mentioned in the prior argument?

#27 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 April 2006 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (jetshenderson @ Apr 3 2006, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This would be an easier argument, but usc has had some big games, but not game in game out and the best runningback to come along in several years. Would like them to have faced stronger competion throughout the year.
I just read on sports illustrated that the only team not at usc workout was the Jets. Has this been reported and I'm not up to date? Is it a fact that the Jets are having him do a private workout, like was mentioned in the prior argument?

That's wrong, because I remember reading that Bradway and some other guy of ours was at the Pro day. However, the Jets are gonna work Leinart out next week so really they could have skipped out on that. But don't believe that garbage. Bradway was there. Now that I've just read what I typed I'm quite nervous.... Bradway's name is haunting.

#28 User is offline   jetshenderson Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 April 2006 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Apr 3 2006, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's wrong, because I remember reading that Bradway and some other guy of ours was at the Pro day. However, the Jets are gonna work Leinart out next week so really they could have skipped out on that. But don't believe that garbage. Bradway was there. Now that I've just read what I typed I'm quite nervous.... Bradway's name is haunting.

beach.gif thanks...so much is just part of an argument...great we have this board..

#29 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 April 2006 - 11:18 PM

OK...Besthands and jetfan0099...you two really need to calm down. This internet testosterone competition is just a little sad and annoying to read. This board doesn't need bickering ruining the many well-thought out, meaningful posts. This is a football forum ladies...not a sorority party!

Both of you are making bad grammar mistakes...so you both need to stop that "learn English idiot" garbage. You're 16 and 17 years old...so trying to call the other guy a youngen is really odd...to say the least...one year isn't much in the grand scheme of things.

So how about the two of you swallow your internet pride...put away your interent boxing gloves...keep your internet 'tough guy' talk in check...and kiss and make up. Let's have civil, intelligent, researched posts here...leave the drama for Lifetime.
Posted Image

#30 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 April 2006 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (HurricaneJet32 @ Apr 3 2006, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK...Besthands and jetfan0099...you two really need to calm down. This internet testosterone competition is just a little sad and annoying to read. This board doesn't need bickering ruining the many well-thought out, meaningful posts. This is a football forum ladies...not a sorority party!

Both of you are making bad grammar mistakes...so you both need to stop that "learn English idiot" garbage. You're 16 and 17 years old...so trying to call the other guy a youngen is really odd...to say the least...one year isn't much in the grand scheme of things.

So how about the two of you swallow your internet pride...put away your interent boxing gloves...keep your internet 'tough guy' talk in check...and kiss and make up. Let's have civil, intelligent, researched posts here...leave the drama for Lifetime.

well said. so now thats done so i'm closing this
Get it done MT
Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users