NYJetsFan.com Forums: A1elbow ... You're Stealing My Thunder - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

"We're not a bad football team; we just do stupid stuff," said Eric Decker
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:28 PM) Jose Canseco just pulled a Plaxico Burress.
azjetfan Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:01 PM) Shot himself in the leg?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:05 PM) Shot his middle finger
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:09 PM) Suck for the Duck
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:57 AM) Milber didnt die for this
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:30 PM) How pissed are we all going to be if Vick comes in and wins a bunch of games knocking us out of the top 5 picks?
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:32 PM) We are sitting in either 2 or 3 depending on the tie breaker with Jax
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:32 PM) If Oakland can pull out a couple wins we would be in good shape.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 October 2014 - 01:35 PM) Vick=$$$
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:09 PM) THE BEETS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:10 PM) Patty mayonnaise never gave up that poon
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:51 PM) Game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) Forget the Beets
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) forget game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Brady
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Saints blow on the road
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Santana at his best https://www.youtube....h?v=CgmfTyITaY0
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) Correction that's Quincy carter at his best
NJAzrael71 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:22 PM) Brees vs Carolina or Kaepernick vs St Louis? St Louis gives up the most to QB's but Brees can light up Carolina's D.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:25 PM) Milber is love Milber is life
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) seems like vick still has that fast ball
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) $$
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) dipping my toe into this fanduel thing... just for basketball because it makes more sense to me than football
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) anyone played on it before
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 05:04 PM) We could use Quincy Carter right now
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:27 PM) pro basketball or college
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:28 PM) pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:32 PM) I did it for two years it was frustrating
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:33 PM) I've given up on nba and mlb fantasy too many lineup changes
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) I'm on draft kings
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:39 PM) THE KNICKS
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

A1elbow ... You're Stealing My Thunder

#1 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Post icon  Posted 16 June 2005 - 09:55 AM

LOL .. just messing with you. It's seems like you have commandeered the FFB idea and started to get it off the ground somewhat. Congrats! Although, I tried to join a league someone started here but it was full sad.gif

It's cool there was a forum created for fantasy football. I just noticed it today. However, if it is going to be played on y! then there is no reason to really have this forum. Unless people just want to get together and talk about strategies or something.

I still think it's a good idea to have a FFB system set up here, but I guess there is too much involved and not enough manpower to get it up and running. I could program some php files and do some database work and everything would work fine, but the limitation would be that players would have to enter in their own stats .. which wouldn't be a bad idea cause the opponent would obviously check to see if the stats were indead accurate.

Anyway, just stumbled across this board and noticed that you pretty much are spearheading the FFB for NYJetsfan.com ... congrats on keeping what was a good idea, which I thought had lost all hope, alive.

#2 Guest_a1elbow_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 18 June 2005 - 01:13 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Jun 16 2005, 09:30 AM)
LOL .. just messing with you. It's seems like you have commandeered the FFB idea and started to get it off the ground somewhat. Congrats! Although, I tried to join a league someone started here but it was full sad.gif

It's cool there was a forum created for fantasy football. I just noticed it today. However, if it is going to be played on y! then there is no reason to really have this forum. Unless people just want to get together and talk about strategies or something.

I still think it's a good idea to have a FFB system set up here, but I guess there is too much involved and not enough manpower to get it up and running. I could program some php files and do some database work and everything would work fine, but the limitation would be that players would have to enter in their own stats .. which wouldn't be a bad idea cause the opponent would obviously check to see if the stats were indead accurate.

Anyway, just stumbled across this board and noticed that you pretty much are spearheading the FFB for NYJetsfan.com ... congrats on keeping what was a good idea, which I thought had lost all hope, alive.

Haha! Take that. hi.gif

Well, I was wondering if you had lost interest in the idea, since you never posted anything about it here. I thought I had PMed you about your ideas for the league (since it was your idea)...but maybe I just asked you about it in a thread or something.

Anyway, I really wanted to have it on here since it would be more of a tie to the site, but more people seemed to want to do a Yahoo league or were iffy about running it through a forum. You gotta give the people what they want.

I still think this forum works, as I imagine once it comes time to really get it started (I figure around early August) there will be two leagues worth of members. Are you interested in joining? If there is more than one league we would need a commish for the other one.

So...if you have any ideas or what-not, throw them on out, cause I'm just kind of going with it as it comes.

#3 User is offline   SignalZero Icon

• User
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Former Site Admin/Publisher
    NYJetsFan.com

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 June 2005 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Jun 16 2005, 10:30 AM)

Don't worry, now that fans are starting to donate, I'll be purchasing some FFL software to be run on this site. drinks.gif

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users