Combat Cellulite with Diet, Exercise, and Determination
Author: Tom Sample
Losing weight can be a difficult undertaking. Temptations abound and there's always a great excuse to cheat. But when it comes to burning body fat and keeping it off, a smart dieter takes a multi-pronged approach to the process. Getting rid of fat takes more than diet, supplements or exercise alone. It takes dedication and a thought-out plan.
Before jumping into any diet or exercise plan designed to burn fat and reduce cellulite formation, it's a good idea to consider a few things:
* General health. If overall health is good and no chronic conditions are present, just about any smart, well-balanced program is likely to do the trick. If there are extenuating circumstances, such as diabetes or heart conditions, it's a very good idea to seek medical advice before going it alone.
* Goals. No diet and exercise plan is complete without a defined goal. Even if it's just five pounds, a goal helps set focus and determination. Plus, it gives a dieter something to strive for.
* Balance. Don't undertake any diet or exercise plans that bill themselves as panaceas. It takes a good balance of a healthy diet, exercise and determination to burn fat and keep it off.
* Make sure to build muscle. Losing weight and gaining flab doesn't do a person much good. Be certain to include body-toning exercises in the mix along with a good cardio workout. If the heart's not healthy, nothing will be!
As you go forward choosing a plan to lose weight and burn fat, there are a number of ways to do so. Here are some ideas to help shed some extra weight while exercising and being smart about food choices:
* Eat a low-carb snack about an hour and half before a workout. This will give you enough energy to sustain a good pace.
* Make sure to breath through the nose. This increases endurance.
* Include variety in a workout. If you lift weights and then jog every single day, you'll get bored, plus you might reach a plateau in your weight loss sooner than you'd like. Mix it up and have fun. Be sure to make certain all parts of the body get a good workout at least a few days a week.
* Include weights along with cardio. Strength training helps build muscle as other efforts burn fat.
If you've never worked out before, be certain to get advice about good technique, posturing and pacing. Starting out blind is not a good idea and can lead to unnecessary injuries that can derail weight loss plans. When handled correctly, exercise can really boost the fat-burning process.
Don't forget to balance exercise and diet smartly. Exercise alone likely won't result in long-term goals being met and the same is so for dieting alone. Be smart with choice and avoid fads that don't include a healthy, balanced meal plan.
Losing weight, burning fat and avoiding the build up of cellulite is a process that doesn't happen over night. With time, dedication and smart planning, it's a process that can be mastered.
Eliminate stubborn body fat for good.
Exercise for total health and a lean, strong body.
Page 1 of 1
best way to lose cellulite
Page 1 of 1