NYJetsFan.com Forums: How To Get Ripped! - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Chris Johnson asking 2 Years/$10M, Jets want $3-4M per year
azjetfan Icon : (14 April 2014 - 03:44 PM) ESPN NY
azjetfan Icon : (14 April 2014 - 03:44 PM) 18. New York Jets -- Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State: Surprised? Yes, the Jets need a receiver, but it's the deepest receiver draft in years, and they can find a good one in the second round. This would mark the fifth straight year with a defensive pick in Round 1.
Chaos Icon : (14 April 2014 - 03:51 PM) is he better than Gilbert, Dennard, and Fuller?
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 April 2014 - 03:56 PM) In my biased opinion I don't think he's better than Dennard.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (14 April 2014 - 04:05 PM) ewww
azjetfan Icon : (14 April 2014 - 04:13 PM) Denard and Gilbert are gone in this mock by 18
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (14 April 2014 - 07:08 PM) no f***ing way...
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 April 2014 - 07:44 PM) ICYMI We AREN'T the 49ers... THANK GOODNESS!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 April 2014 - 07:45 PM) Carry On NUMBNUTS!!!!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (14 April 2014 - 09:23 PM) FAN
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (14 April 2014 - 09:23 PM) DAN
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (14 April 2014 - 09:24 PM) GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 April 2014 - 11:53 PM) EVOLUTION!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 April 2014 - 11:57 PM) OOO Man I got to get tickets to Extreme rules now. since I will be in NY that week
greenandwhit... Icon : (Yesterday, 02:32 AM) I have to get tickets... Evolution is back. I'm 10 years old again
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:04 AM) Chris Johnson visiting jets today
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:06 AM) http://i.imgur.com/RWFWUYi.gif
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:03 PM) izdik offers him a lifetime supply of clip on dreadlocks
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:40 PM) ‏@KristianRDyer 1h
Hearing from a team source that interest between Jets, Chris Johnson is "mutually high between both parties." #nyjets #jetstwitter
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:16 PM) ICYMI : Today marks the 51 year anniversary that the Titans of NY became the NEW YORK JETS
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:21 PM) nice we could use CJ. we still lack offesnife playmakers
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:02 PM) ‏@MMehtaNYDN 7m
Chris Johnson's visit with the Jets today: Productive. Good vibes all around, I'm told. #nyj
Expand
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:34 PM) offesnife!
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:34 PM) tehhhh
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:54 PM) yay more typing jokes. how original. you should see this thing called the internet
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:14 PM) So you ever go on that there Internet? Lotta cool stuff on that Internet
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:24 PM)

Ian Rapoport
Chris Johnson’s visit with #Jets today went well, from what it sounded like. It’s over now. Nothing final yet, other teams still circling
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:25 PM) I think he's just stating the obvious but whatever it's an update
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 10:58 AM) CJ wants 2year, $10 million deal. Jets offered muti year deal, 3-4 mill a year
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 10:59 AM) so he wants 2 year 10 mil and we offered what 4 years 12-15 mil?
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 11:07 AM) @emesola: Chris Johnson is seeking approximately 2 years, $10 million. Idzik is not budging over $3-4 mil/year it seems. #Jets #JetsTwitter
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) Kristian Dyer has confirmed that Idzik offered a multi-year deal, we're looking at $3-4M per, as Esola said.
santana Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) Sidney rice coming through
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) I'm guessing 2 years 6 mill is what was offered
santana Icon : (Today, 11:12 AM)

The current market rate for a starting running back is roughly $3M per year. Idzik is offering slightly more than that, and Johnson is seeking a good chunk more.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:34 AM) this is negotiations, Johnson would like to sign here but will try to gauge his value more
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:34 AM) He was at the Knicks/Nets game yesterday
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:36 AM) Idk about the numbers, I read an article that said that the Jets offered a "attractive" deal to Johnson and that it was always a longshot that he would sign yesterday, but the Jets believe the deal is market value for him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:36 AM)

The Jets put together a convincing package on Tuesday to him, on and off the field. Now it is up to him. - See more at: http://m.metro.us/ne...h.cFze6cx8.dpuf
Chaos Icon : (Today, 12:30 PM) when did we start using "quote" in the shoutbox?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 12:33 PM) yesterday at 9:24 PM
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:09 PM) If the JETS get Chris Johnson he better not wear #28
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:09 PM) all I'm sayin
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:09 PM) carry on numbnuts
santana Icon : (Today, 01:11 PM)

nyjetsfan setting new quote trends
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

How To Get Ripped!

#1 Guest_News_Flash_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 10 June 2006 - 08:51 AM

By Chris Chew

Most people believe that exercising with light weights with high repetition will tone and define your muscles to get that rock hard ripped muscular body. Since so many fitness personal trainers teach their clients that, so it must be true?

As summer approaches, many fitness enthusiasts will switch from muscle building routine to doing light weight high reps routine to cut away their body fat and to reveal their ripped muscular body. After all, it is shirt off time for the beach andpoolside parties, isn’t it?

Well, I am about to bust this popular light weight high rep to tone muscle myth. Did I hear you gasp? Good. This is becausethe myth is so well entrenched and a lie being told too often will generally be accepted as the truth.

To get toned and well defined muscles, you need to lose bodyfat covering the muscles. Period. When you get rid of your bodyfat, your muscles will show through. You will look sinewy and muscular. Of course, that is provided that you have built muscles below those fats. Let me ask you, how could light weight high repetition exercises build muscles or melt away fat? There is no logic inthis.

To build muscle mass, you have to do heavy weight low rep compound exercises, exactly the opposite of light weight high rep routine. To lose body fat, you have to do intensive cardiovascular exercises and eating correctly. There is no such thing as spot reduction short of invasive medical procedures such as liposuction.

That means no matter how many crunches and side bends you do, the fat isn’t going to come off your belly and neither will your love handles melt away. So if you want to reveal your well toned and defined musculature, you have firstly to build bigger muscles and then subsequently cut your body fat. Medium weight high repetition compound giant set exercises may help you burn more calories if the exercises keep your heart rate up and get you panting and sweating throughout the entire exercise workout session.

However, this will already be a cardiovascular workout sessionand not a weight lifting workout session. So next time when some smart aleck advises you that to get awell toned muscular body, you must workout with light weight and with high repetition, just ask him to explain the logic behind his statement and have a good laugh when you see himfumbling for a logical answer.

About The Author: Chris Chew is a fitness personal trainer ofactors, pageant winners, models and other celebrities. Morefree articles at his websites http://www.sgfitness andhttp://www.sgfitnessonline.com

[howto]

[diet] [bodybuilding]

http://thor-body-bui...ntry_id=1499477

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users