NYJetsFan.com Forums: Wouldn’t it be easier to take a breast enhancement pill? - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

www.firejohnidzik.com
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:32 PM) If Oakland can pull out a couple wins we would be in good shape.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 October 2014 - 01:35 PM) Vick=$$$
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:09 PM) THE BEETS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:10 PM) Patty mayonnaise never gave up that poon
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:51 PM) Game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) Forget the Beets
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) forget game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Brady
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Saints blow on the road
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Santana at his best https://www.youtube....h?v=CgmfTyITaY0
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) Correction that's Quincy carter at his best
NJAzrael71 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:22 PM) Brees vs Carolina or Kaepernick vs St Louis? St Louis gives up the most to QB's but Brees can light up Carolina's D.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:25 PM) Milber is love Milber is life
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) seems like vick still has that fast ball
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) $$
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) dipping my toe into this fanduel thing... just for basketball because it makes more sense to me than football
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) anyone played on it before
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 05:04 PM) We could use Quincy Carter right now
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:27 PM) pro basketball or college
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:28 PM) pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:32 PM) I did it for two years it was frustrating
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:33 PM) I've given up on nba and mlb fantasy too many lineup changes
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) I'm on draft kings
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:39 PM) THE KNICKS
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) START BRAD SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) MIZZOU
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:25 AM) SMITH-SIAH
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 10:16 AM) Start him at cornerback! -gmany
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:06 PM) feels good to be right
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:39 PM) The next GM we hire, I'm going to say I dislike him and that he should be fired once hes hired so that when hes eventually fired I am right. Because no one will succeed with the Jets, the probability of predicting failure with this team is as likely as the sun rising the next day.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Wouldn’t it be easier to take a breast enhancement pill?

#1 Guest_News_Flash_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 12 June 2006 - 10:43 AM

Author: John H. Rogers

The cost of breast implants, which is the medical term used todescribe a surgery to increase the size of a woman’s breasts,is high. Therefore, the majority of patients who desire to have breast implants surgery are turning to their private insurance companies for coverage. Prior to being accepted as a candidate for a breast implants procedure, the patient must undergo an evaluation with their physician.

This may include a physical, alook into the patient’s past medical history and a determination of why the patient wishes to have this type of surgery. The patient will be informed by both the surgeon and primary care physician about the benefits, risks and overall outlook following surgery. Before moving forward, the patient should contact his/herprivate insurance carrier in order to determine if their policy covers this type of surgery.

The problem that many patients encounter is, because breast implants is a form of plastic surgery, many insurance companies will not cover the cost of this procedure. If breast implants are included in their policy, the next step will include submitting letters of recommendation to the insurance carrier. This letter will be sent directly from your surgeon or physician’s office and will request financial approval for the breast implants. Along with this letter, a copy of the patient’s medical records will also be submitted. The patient will be responsible for gathering much of his/her medical records and receipts, so it is a good idea to begin gathering this information as soon as possible because letters of recommendation cannot be submitted without it.

Following the submission of recommendation letters, most physicians expect a response within several weeks. Depending onthe insurance carriers, however, decisions can take anywhere from two weeks up to several months. In the event that a denial is issued, the physician will typically continue working with the patient to provide additional information expressing theneed for breast implants surgery. If the patient is continuallydenied for coverage, it may be necessary to seek alternatefunding options.

This may include a payment plan offered by the hospital, which requires that the patient accept the financialresponsibility for the surgery in the form of monthly payments.A bank or credit union loan may be another option, but will depend on the patient’s credit history and other factors as towhether the loan is approved or denied. This article is intended to be used for informational purposes only. It should not be used in place of, or in conjunction with, professional medical advice. Anyone considering a breast implants procedure must consult a licensed physician for a proper determination and further information.

About The Author: Want to learn more about breast implants?Make sure you visit our site at: http://breastimplantguide.infofor access to additional breast implants tips and information.

[TOPICS] [random]

http://thor-body-bui...ntry_id=1500749

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users