NYJetsFan.com Forums: Ephedra free weightloss is the way to go. - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Bills this weekend... Is this an easy game yet?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:45 PM) or perhaps the real madrid in dark green :D
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:45 PM) never know with the Anfield crowd but i don't really like our chances today
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:46 PM) although they are weak in defense and keeper
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) is mignolet in?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) hes been getting a lot of flak
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) countinho was nice vs qpr though
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) yeah Migs is in
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) Migs great shot stopper but awful coming off his line, awful distro and awful in the air
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) Phil has been hit or miss all season... when he's on, he's special
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) I think i saw some breakdown that he just runs out to far and then keeps his hands way too far down
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) Balotelli and Sterling are going to have to be incredible
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) yeah he's really poor at coming out, timing, all of it
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) but as a shot stopper hes incredible
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) Ramos is out i believe
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) I like varane but hes doubtful also
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) yeah Pepe and Varane at the back for Madrid
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) ITS GONNA BE GUD 05
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) Arbeloa(LFC former player) and Marcelo
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) nervous
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) i gotta shower then i'm running down to the bar
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) Ronaldo rarely performed vs us at United
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) enjoy it
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) you would like my sanctuary here in nola
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) they put the megamix on for me on the large screen
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) then i get all the individual screens with the separate games
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:54 PM) ill be around on the ipad for the TOP BANTZ 05
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:54 PM) i'm the only fool there drinking on tuesday/wednesday afternoons
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:55 PM) I'd knuckle up next to ya buddy. Although I do prefer being alone for LFC haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:55 PM) that sounds like a solid spot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:02 PM) yeah i feel that i thought more people would make it better but during the wc it filled up with filthy casuals
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:03 PM) dont touch me casual! and i ran out of there
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:55 PM) http://i.imgur.com/cMQ53OF.jpg
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:52 PM) It's so lovely to see you two getting along
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:52 PM) Warms my heart
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:03 PM) yeah but we both decided that we hate you
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:03 PM) KILL YO SELF
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:58 PM) 05 loves me
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:58 PM) I'm delightful
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:59 PM) fact
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) Yeah well titties
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) HALA Madrid
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) Big titties at that
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:20 PM) http://gfycat.com/Co...ulMessyHorsefly
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:43 AM) Should I start Rivers tonight or Brady on Sunday?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 10:48 AM) rivers
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Ephedra free weightloss is the way to go.

#1 Guest_News_Flash_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 11 June 2006 - 12:01 AM

Author: Lisa Scott

Ephedra supplements are hard to find in stores because of the dangers linked to them, but they are still legal and available to anyone determined to take them.

I see them now and then in gas station markets or 7-11s,usually sold at the counter in colorful little packets labeled something ridiculous like ‘Super Boost’ or ‘Ultimate EnergyPills’. If you’re thinking about taking some of these, just becareful not to over do it, and to avoid other stimulants.

Even ephedra by itself boosts your chances of having heart attacks, especially in people who already have heart trouble or blood pressure issues. The irony is that most people that would want to take ephedra supplements to lose weight are the exact same people who are at the most risk by taking them. Ephedra supplements used to be a very popular way to promote weight lose in the obese.

Like most stimulants, ephedra side effects significantly boost metabolism and lower appetite,so they make an effective and tempting alternative to diet and exercise. Because of the risks associated with it, ephedra supplement shave waned in popularity as diet pills. They’ve been replaced by a host of other ‘natural’ and ‘herbal’ supplements that are every bit as dangerous but just haven’t gotten a bad reputation yet.

Don’t be fooled by the term ‘natural’ or ‘herbal’; these twowords are by no means synonymous with ‘healthy’ or ‘safe’.After all, ephedra comes from a 100 percent natural herb, and so do hemlock and nicotine. Most of the ephedra supplement overdose cases I hear about these days have been in college aged kids taking ‘herbalecstasy’ concoctions.

Herbal ecstasy is basically a combination of epehdra, caffeine, and pseudephedrine, all of which together act synergistically to really put your heart into overdrive. For many the result is just a lot of sweating and teeth clenching as they go dancing from club to club, but every now and then the *beep*tail proves too much and causes heart failure.

Ephedra supplements are definitely a risky and unhealthy way to lose weight. While not an especially dangerous drug in itself,mixed with caffeine or other stimulants ephedra can become a serious risk to your health.

Every year there are some reported cases of people who unknowingly overdosed by taking some kind of ephedra supplement and then going on to have coffee, Sudafed, or some combination of other stimulants that put them over the top.

About The Author: Ephedra supplements are definitely a risky and unhealthy way to lose weight.http://ephedrasupplements.info/

[bodybuilding]

[bodybuilding supplements]

[fat loss]

[diet]

http://thor-body-bui...ntry_id=1502698

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users