NYJetsFan.com Forums: Which One Should I Buy - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) I'm just glad there aren't anymore greedy bastards on the team to deal with
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) Or street thugs
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) f*** a CB problem
Jetsman05 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:49 PM) need 1 more in the fantasy league
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:33 PM) Dimitri suspended for the rest of preseason. I'm sorry, I know we are bone dry at corner these days but they should have cut this prick on the spot . He's going to get torched regardless this year and I'd rather cut ties with any potential cancerous attitutudes before the season even starts.
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:34 PM) Where I come from you take responsibility for your actions. Not showing up for a game is cowardly and selfish. f*** him
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:36 PM) Also he doesn't know what the acronym AWOL means so he's also an idiot. No wonder he's never been anything but a journeyman corner is this league.
azjetfan Icon : (26 August 2014 - 09:11 PM) So how do you really feel?
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 11:18 PM) I think my last three posts pretty much summarize how I feel haha. He's making 1.5 mill this year and no call no shows because his feeling are hurt. Would rather you play corner azjetfan than this guy
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 August 2014 - 08:12 AM) Need 1 more for FFB!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 08:39 AM) Stephen Hill is going to get cut, guy sucks. Greg Salas is a better football player and deserves a spot over him
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 11:27 AM) So when do we show up to 115s house with pitchforks, tar and feathers?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 12:03 PM) i'd rather see idzik go then hill. fire idzik
bleedsgreen Icon : (27 August 2014 - 12:21 PM) Hill is such a disappointment. I really was hopping for so much when he scored 2 TDs his first game
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 August 2014 - 03:11 PM) We need to get the J-E-T-S chant back this year to the way it was
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) idk if any of u guys went to any of the games last year[Im sure some of u did] but im not a fan of the drumline leading the chant
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 August 2014 - 03:14 PM) its not the same as 70,000 people doing it during every kickoff and after every score
Jetsfan115 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 05:43 PM) injuries and poor QB play aren't good for a WR to develop
Jetsman05 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 06:08 PM) 115 and Hill. Lol!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 10:18 PM) the excuses, Hill is just a terrible football player. no debate, just a fact. guy is soft as shit as well
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:43 AM) right cause all our other WRs were lighting it up
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:04 PM) Hill is useless bro lol
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:05 PM) All I can say I streamed this game and if anyone thinks about recording it from NFL Network at 4pm Eastern Saturday.....DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:07 PM) This game was pure sh1t. Even though it was back up players the Jets got totally destroyed in this game. After seeing this game Im really worried about the Jets starting core because these backup guys looked like they shouldn't have even been on the field at all. I just hope the starters are 3000 times better than these guys that played in game 4
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:09 PM) The Jets got horse f*cked by the Eagles in this game.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:24 PM) we are hosed in the secondary
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:26 PM) we need to cut this assclown patterson
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:34 PM) did Hill get cut yet?
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 PM) lol. We might need to look at the Eagles cuts for possible 2nd and 3rd stringers
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 PM) If they keep ZHill after this game I will be shocked.
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:38 PM) Philly gave us a worse ass whipping than Detroit gave Buffalo. only difference is we scored
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:42 PM) Im just wondering what manning will put up on our secondary? 70?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:12 PM) who cares about getting destroyed in a preseason game, especially the 4th one. Most of these guys won't even make the team
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:15 PM) Hill cut yet?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:18 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:21 PM) Yeah this game means nothing...except to Stephen Hill (who fumbled lol) and 115
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:23 PM) Hill is a bum, hes pretty much never shown much football skill. The Jets fucked up big time taking him over Alshon Jeffery.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:29 PM) I'm still pissed off about that
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 10:43 PM) Its not that Im worried about the preseason game itself. i could care less about that. Its the fact of how bad we got destroyed. And some of the guys will be on the team and others on the fringe so getting destroyed like that doesnt fill me with confidence
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 10:44 PM) It would be one thing if it was just the second half or 4th quarter but this was the whole game. especially getting destroyed in the 1st quarter and at least part of the 2nd where a lot of the guys will be on the team
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) 2nd and 3rd stringers making the team had something to prove and even our 2nd stringers got owned so yes Im very concerned. The first stringers need breaks and also if some of them get injured they need to step up. So no after this performance start to finish Im very concerned
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 06:39 AM) Meh...you're reading too much into it
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 06:40 AM) Even in seasons where the Jets blew, I haven't seen anyone refer to the preseason to complain. Ever.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 09:15 AM) fire izdik http://theredzone.or...rs/Default.aspx
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 11:17 AM) I picture Rob and 115 as real life friends
Resize Shouts Area

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Which One Should I Buy 360 or ps3

#21 User is offline   broadwayChad06 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Jets football, Texas A&M Aggies and Alabama Crimson Tide

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 July 2006 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jul 6 2006, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
4) PS3 still has a pay per game online, not free but was more expensice then xbox360s 50dollar a year subscription for unlimited play to nay live game.

5) PS3 hasn't had any blobkbuster games announced and no games out period. so how can u say thta? the xbox will have blockbuster games like fable 2, jade empire 2, gears of war, halo 3 etc. the PS3 had no EXCLUSIVE blockbuster games at all.

115, i don't mean to sound like a jerk but... do you know anything about gaming, or gaming systems?

first, PS3 will be free online gaming and it will be able to match xbox live feature-for-feature. if anyone doubts me you can read about it in the august issue of PSM.

second, there are actual "blockbuster" games coming to PS3 not the weak games you mentoned, fable was a flop, as was jade empire. now i am willing to say halo 3 and gears of war look good but we will see when they come out. as for the PS3 "blockbusters" we have killzone 2, final fantasy 13, metal gear solid 4 (every one of them have been great), mercenaries 2, and a late addition to the list assassins creed.

last but not least, blu-ray is the next big thing for anyone who cares about image quality, the quality is amazing. the other thing is that with the extra space on the disk you could have a GTA sized city with a different texture on each wall of every building, you can fit a ton of extra content into the games. the bottom line is that the PS3 will have more power, games, and will just look better.

When I raise my flashing sword and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who haze me. O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand, and count me among Thy saints.

#22 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Progression

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 July 2006 - 08:23 PM

defintely agree with broadway, ps3 will own the gaming industry
ColesReturns87

#23 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 July 2006 - 08:39 PM

No way will PS3 sell more then Xbox 360.
First off 360 is cheaper, which is a big deal.
Its going to be even more cheaper when PS3 comes out by lowering the price 50 dollors.
Noway will PS3 own the gaming industry.
I also think that Nintendo Rev, will sell more then PS3.
Their is alot of Nintendo fans that will only buy that, and alot of the PS fans started switching to Xbox fans.
Posted Image

#24 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 July 2006 - 11:00 PM

i dunno jetsfan0099

i thought psps were going to be too pricey and easy to break. but they are amazing little things. they have sold like crazy.
and whats cool about ps3 with gran turismo u can wifi ur psp and use it as ur rear view mirror. awesome.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#25 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2006 - 12:51 AM

QUOTE (ColesReturns87 @ Jul 7 2006, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
defintely agree with broadway, ps3 will own the gaming industry

Your talking out of your asshole now. What makes you think that? better yet how can you think that?. Ps3 grafically wise will exceed 360 no doubt but have you ever stopped to think about costumer satisfaction?.

360 offers-

-great grafics
-the best multiplayer game experience EVER. Thats right EVER!
-xbox live marketplcace

look the list goes on and how can you say ps3 will be superior when it hasnt even launched yet. You are talking out of your bum bum. The 1 and only thing that ps3 will have on 360 is grafics, now if you wanna to go and spend more on a fully loaded ps3 then a fully loaded 360 with NO lobbying system,No real multiplayer system and spend about 200 hundred more on a system just for grafics then go right ahead and waste your money.

Xbox is going to be hosting Madden challenge this year so that should tell you about the confidence these companies have in Xbox.

I'm sorry ps3 is for the die hards people with common sense will go with the better overall system which so happeneds to be 360.

Just my common sense opinions. judgement without bias or favoritism. The better overall system is 360.

#26 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 July 2006 - 01:18 AM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Jul 8 2006, 06:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your talking out of your asshole now. What makes you think that? better yet how can you think that?. Ps3 grafically wise will exceed 360 no doubt but have you ever stopped to think about costumer satisfaction?.

360 offers-

-great grafics
-the best multiplayer game experience EVER. Thats right EVER!
-xbox live marketplcace

look the list goes on and how can you say ps3 will be superior when it hasnt even launched yet. You are talking out of your bum bum. The 1 and only thing that ps3 will have on 360 is grafics, now if you wanna to go and spend more on a fully loaded ps3 then a fully loaded 360 with NO lobbying system,No real multiplayer system and spend about 200 hundred more on a system just for grafics then go right ahead and waste your money.

Xbox is going to be hosting Madden challenge this year so that should tell you about the confidence these companies have in Xbox.

I'm sorry ps3 is for the die hards people with common sense will go with the better overall system which so happeneds to be 360.

Just my common sense opinions. judgement without bias or favoritism. The better overall system is 360.

You are comparing Xbox 360 to a system that is not even out yet, so there is no way you can compare the two until the PS3 hits the stores. From what I have heard is complaint after complaint about how the 360 was such a huge bust, well so far it is. You cannot tell people what to buy, I have been telling jetsfan115 that for the longest time. Just let people buy the system they want to buy, don't try to change their mind. It's their life, and if you hate the choice their making by buying a PS3 over a Xbox 360, then keep it to yourself. You aren't changing my mind about which system to buy, and I am sure you aren't changing any other peoples mind about which system to buy.

#27 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2006 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Jul 8 2006, 02:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are comparing Xbox 360 to a system that is not even out yet, so there is no way you can compare the two until the PS3 hits the stores. From what I have heard is complaint after complaint about how the 360 was such a huge bust, well so far it is. You cannot tell people what to buy, I have been telling jetsfan115 that for the longest time. Just let people buy the system they want to buy, don't try to change their mind. It's their life, and if you hate the choice their making by buying a PS3 over a Xbox 360, then keep it to yourself. You aren't changing my mind about which system to buy, and I am sure you aren't changing any other peoples mind about which system to buy.

Look!!!!!!!!!. The topic was what should I buy?... Now of course being a thoughtful poster after my post I said IN MY OWN OPINIONS. That is what this place is for is it not?

He was obviously asking for opinions so I gave it and you need to fuckin chill out and either offer something to the topic or don't say anything at all.

#28 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2006 - 03:13 AM

fight fight fight fight!

damn it sdubb u just broke my heart. i dont want a stupid 360 grrrrrrr. damn it madden why must u sway me.

#29 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 08 July 2006 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Jul 8 2006, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Look!!!!!!!!!. The topic was what should I buy?... Now of course being a thoughtful poster after my post I said IN MY OWN OPINIONS. That is what this place is for is it not?

He was obviously asking for opinions so I gave it and you need to fuckin chill out and either offer something to the topic or don't say anything at all.

Like I said earlier, you cannot say any opinions on a system that is not even out yet. Do not rate anything that you do not know. You can bash Playstation 1, and Playstation 2, but wait until PS3 comes out to bash it if you want to. The point is I am not buying a 360 because I am used to Sony's systems, and I have heard that the 360 has just been a shit full of problems since it came out.

#30 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2006 - 04:02 PM

That is true, you cant change someones mind of what system they prefer. But this topic was made for people to give this guy advice on which system.
This is how it goes..
Sony gets its own fans, they have a bunch of people that just buy their systems.
Nintendo has its own fans. They like to think that they are the "true gamers"
Nintendo and Sony have been battleing it out for a while.
Then Xbox came in and toke people away from both because of it having Halo and Xbox live.
Then Xbox became the top system.
Nintendo has pretty much die hard fans, because they always will stick with Nintendo from the people I know.
Alot of the PS fans switched to Xbox.
Their isnt going to be much differences between all the new systems. Though Nintendo Rev. and PS3 both have wifi.
Xbox doesnt need that, because it will get it sells for Live, and having Halo 3 coming out.
Alot of the Xbox sales were because of Halo, and Halo 2. And Live.
I will just say that 360 seems like a better deal just because the fact of it being 200 dollors cheaper, and will be a extra 50 dollors cheaper when PS3 comes out.
So what PS3 has a larger hard drive, Xbox 360 is coming out with larger hard drives, thats why they made 360 upgradeable.

And I have to say I have no complains with 360, and their is always going to be some complains on new systems once they come out. They always have glitchs in it.

And about the PSP, yea they got alot of buyers (includeing me) But thats because what other hand helds are out their? Nintendo DS isnt nearly as good as PSP. I have to say PSP does kick ass.
The Main buyers for DS were the loyal Nintendo fans.
Posted Image

#31 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2006 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (broadwayChad06 @ Jul 7 2006, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
115, i don't mean to sound like a jerk but... do you know anything about gaming, or gaming systems?

first, PS3 will be free online gaming and it will be able to match xbox live feature-for-feature. if anyone doubts me you can read about it in the august issue of PSM.

second, there are actual "blockbuster" games coming to PS3 not the weak games you mentoned, fable was a flop, as was jade empire. now i am willing to say halo 3 and gears of war look good but we will see when they come out. as for the PS3 "blockbusters" we have killzone 2, final fantasy 13, metal gear solid 4 (every one of them have been great), mercenaries 2, and a late addition to the list assassins creed.

last but not least, blu-ray is the next big thing for anyone who cares about image quality, the quality is amazing. the other thing is that with the extra space on the disk you could have a GTA sized city with a different texture on each wall of every building, you can fit a ton of extra content into the games. the bottom line is that the PS3 will have more power, games, and will just look better.

i don't mean to sound like a jerk but do u? lol
ur taking notes form a biased magazine. i wouldn't use xbox magazine to make an argument for me. use nuetral sites likes ign or something. PS3 will not be free online to play any games. you have to par per title just like the PS2. xboxline lets u play online free on weekends or u can buy 50.00 dollar a year sub to play online whenever u want. fable sold over a million copies so it was hardly a flop. jade empier only sold abou half a mil but its my favorite game to come out in years. also ninja gaiden 2 and all of team ninja which makes great games with stunning graphics. as far as PS3 goes killzone looks weak, it looked good on vid last year at e3 but this year when thye showed real gameplay it looked weak and the framerate kept dropping, FF and mercenaries will be on both playforms, MGS has sucked since the 1st one. i'm still pissed i wasted money on 2, 3 and thta virtual missions one. assissans creed i never heard of yet.

as far as blueray goes video games in HD don't require more then a dual layer DVD, oblivion is massive and is HD and only needs one. developers wont use that much space on discs cause it would cost to much money to develop. back for nintendo games were 50 bucks and cost nothing to make. now they cost a grip of money to make and only wnet up 10 bucks. studios can't afford to drop too much money into products so that will never happen unless game prices double. PS3 will also have less games. the PS2 had more cause it was out 2 years earlier and xbox was a new system. the 360 has a ton of exclusive studios like team ninja, microsoft games, bioware, etc to make games for them only and also already has like a 100 game lead to date with more to come be4 the PS3 is released so the 360 will have more games. also as i said be4 the PS3 will have more peak power but its so tough to use it that games won't look better on it. a game producer at e3 said so himself when asked about the PS3.

please get your facts straight sony fan boys.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#32 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2006 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Jul 8 2006, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like I said earlier, you cannot say any opinions on a system that is not even out yet. Do not rate anything that you do not know. You can bash Playstation 1, and Playstation 2, but wait until PS3 comes out to bash it if you want to. The point is I am not buying a 360 because I am used to Sony's systems, and I have heard that the 360 has just been a shit full of problems since it came out.

I hear you totally but all of the comparisons I've mentioned referring to the ps3 are valid arguements and the PS3 doesn't have to be launched for me to make certain statements against it. There will be no XBOX live system and with the ps3 having two hardrives there is going to be allot more power without question so I can say that the XBoX will be second class compared to the ps3 grafics but I can also say from traditionally being a ps1 guy that multiplayer sucks with all PS's. So all the arguements that can be brought to the table are valid and factual. Xbox live rules the gaming community right now bottom line. That I can say. The hardware factor in the ps3 has been brought to the public so the engine will produce a better picture for the ps3, thats what I CAN say and based off of ps3's emphasis on grafics they will suffer when it comes to customer appeal. Again ----->IMO<-----

But if you mofo's would thoroughly read everything you genius's would have read that I said this even before you replied in this thread.

how can you say ps3 will be superior when it hasnt even launched yet

So again people need to learn to read before they go jumping down someone's throat it's that simple

#33 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 08 July 2006 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jul 8 2006, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ur taking notes form a biased magazine. i wouldn't use xbox magazine to make an argument for me. use nuetral sites likes ign or something. PS3 will not be free online to play any games. you have to par per title just like the PS2. xboxline lets u play online free on weekends or u can buy 50.00 dollar a year sub to play online whenever u want. fable sold over a million copies so it was hardly a flop. jade empier only sold abou half a mil but its my favorite game to come out in years. also ninja gaiden 2 and all of team ninja which makes great games with stunning graphics. as far as PS3 goes killzone looks weak, it looked good on vid last year at e3 but this year when thye showed real gameplay it looked weak and the framerate kept dropping, FF and mercenaries will be on both playforms, MGS has sucked since the 1st one. i'm still pissed i wasted money on 2, 3 and thta virtual missions one. assissans creed i never heard of yet.

as far as blueray goes video games in HD don't require more then a dual layer DVD, oblivion is massive and is HD and only needs one. developers wont use that much space on discs cause it would cost to much money to develop. back for nintendo games were 50 bucks and cost nothing to make. now they cost a grip of money to make and only wnet up 10 bucks. studios can't afford to drop too much money into products so that will never happen unless game prices double. PS3 will also have less games. the PS2 had more cause it was out 2 years earlier and xbox was a new system. the 360 has a ton of exclusive studios like team ninja, microsoft games, bioware, etc to make games for them only and also already has like a 100 game lead to date with more to come be4 the PS3 is released so the 360 will have more games. also as i said be4 the PS3 will have more peak power but its so tough to use it that games won't look better on it. a game producer at e3 said so himself when asked about the PS3.

Stop calling people who like Sony's system, "fan boys", 'cause they don't want to listen to you. Like I said in many posts considering all three of the systems, let people buy what they want to buy, and we'll let you buy what you want to buy. Yes I perfer Sony over Microsoft, but I also perfer Nintendo Rev. over Xbox 360, because I started out with playing SNES, and it all goes from there.

PS3 > Nintendo Rev. > 360

#34 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2006 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Jul 8 2006, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stop calling people who like Sony's system, "fan boys", 'cause they don't want to listen to you. Like I said in many posts considering all three of the systems, let people buy what they want to buy, and we'll let you buy what you want to buy. Yes I perfer Sony over Microsoft, but I also perfer Nintendo Rev. over Xbox 360, because I started out with playing SNES, and it all goes from there.

Your actually the first person I know ( well basically we've been conversing for a year in a bit) that actually prefers WII over 360. We all started on Atari's or Nintendo but better things have happened.

I've been from , Atari,Nintendo,SNES, Turbografic 16,dreamcast,Nintendo 64 to Xbox then finally 360. So I have grown up on different systems but bottom line is whats best the 360 is IMO!!.

We are "fan boys" of the 360 and what?!?!. Stop getting all fired up all the time. Man just take a deep breath and relax

#35 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2006 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Jul 8 2006, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i call u fan boys not cause u like sony but cause u make stuff up about it to make it seem better and don't acknowledge any flaws. if u would say yes i know that the PS3 sucks when it comes to this and that i know it won't have that but i still like it better i can respect that. it all comes down to perosnal opinion. but anyone who talks all this great stuff that isn't true about the PS3 and won't acknowledge the flaws is a fan boy.

also i might get a Wii instead of either xbox or PS3. their both too expensive for a casual gamer like me. if i was a hardcore gamer i'd go 360 but i think i'll save the money and get a Wii. nintendo always makes great games.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#36 User is offline   broadwayChad06 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets football, Texas A&M Aggies and Alabama Crimson Tide

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2006 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jul 8 2006, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you have some good points but, i must clear a few things up. the info i took from the August issue of PSM is accurate, PS3 on-line will be free.( that was the only part of the argument i took from them) the other thing is that you may be right about fable selling 1 million copies but that is a little misleading, let me explain. the reason this is misleading is because, if best buy buys 500 thousand copies and circuit city buy 500 thousand copies you can say you sold 1 million, but that doesn't mean that best buy and circuit city have sold all those games to customers, hence, this, in my opinion, is misleading.

every game developer will have their own opinion about how good or bad the 2 systems are so, that is all i can say about your 1game producer. from what i have read the PS3 is amazing.

the one other thing i wanted to say, to everyone who thinks that the xbox owned the PS2 you are wrong, a study done about a year ago showed that 3 out of every 4 gaming homes had a PS2 (about 75%) followed surprisingly by the gamecube (about 15%) then came xbox(about 10%). i don't remember what mag i read that in so i can't tell you where to look to check my story, sorry.

again blu-ray is the next big thing, as i said before, it is for anyone who wants to have mind-blowing image quality. it far surpasses the DVD even though the DVD can support HD.

last but not least, about the sony fan boy thing, around here we call a spade, a spade so...... its cool, you got to call me out for what i am.

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Jul 8 2006, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your actually the first person I know ( well basically we've been conversing for a year in a bit) that actually prefers WII over 360. We all started on Atari's or Nintendo but better things have happened.

I've been from , Atari,Nintendo,SNES, Turbografic 16,dreamcast,Nintendo 64 to Xbox then finally 360. So I have grown up on different systems but bottom line is whats best the 360 is IMO!!.

We are "fan boys" of the 360 and what?!?!. Stop getting all fired up all the time. Man just take a deep breath and relax

i'm seeing a trend, you seem to be attracted to all the 2nd rate systems. crazy.gif

if you liked gaming on those systems then you will nut when you play on a playstation.

When I raise my flashing sword and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who haze me. O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand, and count me among Thy saints.

#37 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 July 2006 - 12:05 AM

fight FIGHT FIGHT THAT BITCH man i wish one of u was ELI cuz then i would jump in on this.

#38 User is offline   cowboysfan122 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 July 2006 - 12:10 AM

i dont wanna get in the middle of this, but ps3 is ganna have some pretty sweet games, devil may cry4 metal gear soild 4, 2 final fansty games. i wish it was a bit cheaper though.

#39 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 July 2006 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (cowboysfan122 @ Jul 9 2006, 01:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont wanna get in the middle of this, but ps3 is ganna have some pretty sweet games, devil may cry4 metal gear soild 4, 2 final fansty games. i wish it was a bit cheaper though.

Which brings me to another good point here. PS3 has a crazy selection of games, they double if not triple the selection of that of a XBOX so another check for the PS3 and another X for 360 but if you still ask me... What gives me more bang for my buck? Which system is more consumer appealing? I still say 360. Yes.. yes I know the game hasn't been launched yet but all things that I state are not random thoughts without merit on the contrary they are the opposite.

And cowboy we might brawl but the best thing about this board is that we fight like we are fighting a family member. Just like how you and your bro might tangle then be cool the next minute. Same in here especially with some of the vet's of the site who's names shall remain namelss blum.gif

i'm seeing a trend, you seem to be attracted to all the 2nd rate systems.

if you liked gaming on those systems then you will nut when you play on a playstation

Really!.... hahahahahaha. Well the one thing I know about ps guys and my good friend being one of them is they are DIE HARDS. My one boy is a straight up geek when it comes to computers/video games and we have argued literally for HOURS about the similarities and comparisons. I think that ps guys are afraid of the XBOX controller?!?!. lol.... just kidding!!! but it makes you wonder why they are so fixated on PS even if there were a better console on the market?.

Anyways it's no big deal and I think their are a healthy mix of 360 guys and PS guys that penningtonpays can sift through the post and make a strong decision for himself. Personally PP I don't care what you get I'm just merely stating my own opinions.

#40 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 July 2006 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (broadwayChad06 @ Jul 8 2006, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you have some good points but, i must clear a few things up. the info i took from the August issue of PSM is accurate, PS3 on-line will be free.( that was the only part of the argument i took from them) the other thing is that you may be right about fable selling 1 million copies but that is a little misleading, let me explain. the reason this is misleading is because, if best buy buys 500 thousand copies and circuit city buy 500 thousand copies you can say you sold 1 million, but that doesn't mean that best buy and circuit city have sold all those games to customers, hence, this, in my opinion, is misleading.

every game developer will have their own opinion about how good or bad the 2 systems are so, that is all i can say about your 1game producer. from what i have read the PS3 is amazing.

the one other thing i wanted to say, to everyone who thinks that the xbox owned the PS2 you are wrong, a study done about a year ago showed that 3 out of every 4 gaming homes had a PS2 (about 75%) followed surprisingly by the gamecube (about 15%) then came xbox(about 10%). i don't remember what mag i read that in so i can't tell you where to look to check my story, sorry.

again blu-ray is the next big thing, as i said before, it is for anyone who wants to have mind-blowing image quality. it far surpasses the DVD even though the DVD can support HD.

last but not least, about the sony fan boy thing, around here we call a spade, a spade so...... its cool, you got to call me out for what i am.
i'm seeing a trend, you seem to be attracted to all the 2nd rate systems. crazy.gif

if you liked gaming on those systems then you will nut when you play on a playstation.

1st) sont said they will offer "basic" online services for free which most likely will not let u play games on it or maybe sony games only. sounds to offer less then the free silver membership given with the xbox360

2nd) thats how all sales are reported xbox, PS3 or otherwise

3rd) your market share numbers are way off as staed here where MS had a 23-26% share and outsold the PS2 since the price drop
http://www.gamespot....ws_6099369.html

your info is way off cause the xbox had a bigger share then nintendo and the only reason the PS holds an overall bigger share is cause they own japan cause japan boycotts american stuff.

please get ur info right cause u look bad when you make stuff up
Get it done MT
Posted Image

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users