NYJetsFan.com Forums: Which One Should I Buy - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets 0-2 vs bills this year. Does Rex Ryan survive the year?
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:15 PM) dont think we'll get the result we need
santana Icon : (Today, 04:15 PM) RAUL BEST EVER!!
santana Icon : (Today, 04:15 PM) this messi guy pfff not even a top lad
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:16 PM) 27 and the all time leading goal scorer in european cup and la liga history... crazy
santana Icon : (Today, 04:17 PM) raul ny cosmos hype is real!!... crazy
santana Icon : (Today, 04:18 PM) I want nasri to bite neuer
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:28 PM) Agueroooooooo
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:28 PM) Xabi at faulttttt
santana Icon : (Today, 04:30 PM) SPEEEEED
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:33 PM) KUUUUUNNNNN
santana Icon : (Today, 04:33 PM) I like zabaleta a lot but hes such a dope haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:33 PM) what a f***ing player
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:34 PM) unbelievable
santana Icon : (Today, 04:34 PM) Yeah
santana Icon : (Today, 04:34 PM) its decided city should be renamed to Aguero and friends
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:35 PM) haha yeah zaba looks like a player who should of played 15 years ago when tackles like that were deemed good
santana Icon : (Today, 04:35 PM) jeez
santana Icon : (Today, 04:35 PM) mistakes by boateng and xabi
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:36 PM) bayern exhausted from working with 10 men
santana Icon : (Today, 04:36 PM) aguero the long con
santana Icon : (Today, 04:36 PM) aguero isnt exhausted though
santana Icon : (Today, 04:37 PM) OP as fuck
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:37 PM) Pep will be fuming
santana Icon : (Today, 04:38 PM) no more fun practices for bayern
santana Icon : (Today, 04:38 PM) carrying team mates around and skipping
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:38 PM) all eyes on tomorrow. Liverpool don't get a result and Rodgers seat is on fire
santana Icon : (Today, 04:39 PM) what
santana Icon : (Today, 04:39 PM) I thought I just read that liverpool is sticking with him
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:41 PM) they will, atleast until january... but if we do not get a result tomorrow, it'll go down hill even faster
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:41 PM) he won't survive the season if he doesnt figure it out
santana Icon : (Today, 04:42 PM) moyes to liverpool confirmed!
santana Icon : (Today, 04:43 PM) bayern two bad passes one bad tackle today punished by aguero
santana Icon : (Today, 04:43 PM) otherwise city looked rather crapola
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:47 PM) moyesy coaching in your favorite league now
santana Icon : (Today, 04:50 PM) yeah i saw that he was at real sociedad
santana Icon : (Today, 04:51 PM) http://gfycat.com/MilkyMajesticDingo
santana Icon : (Today, 04:52 PM) also very casual
santana Icon : (Today, 04:52 PM) boca represent
santana Icon : (Today, 05:13 PM) http://gfycat.com/Of...ingAmazonparrot
santana Icon : (Today, 05:13 PM) that is the most raul goal i have ever seen
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 06:29 PM) What's our wish list for HC next year?
santana Icon : (Today, 06:37 PM) BILL LAZOR
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 07:41 PM) Why?
santana Icon : (Today, 08:09 PM) he worked with chip kelly and vick on the eagles. and has a cool name
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:41 PM) Eh
Resize Shouts Area

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Which One Should I Buy 360 or ps3

#41 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 09 July 2006 - 01:22 AM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jul 9 2006, 04:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i call u fan boys not cause u like sony but cause u make stuff up about it to make it seem better and don't acknowledge any flaws. if u would say yes i know that the PS3 sucks when it comes to this and that i know it won't have that but i still like it better i can respect that. it all comes down to perosnal opinion. but anyone who talks all this great stuff that isn't true about the PS3 and won't acknowledge the flaws is a fan boy.

also i might get a Wii instead of either xbox or PS3. their both too expensive for a casual gamer like me. if i was a hardcore gamer i'd go 360 but i think i'll save the money and get a Wii. nintendo always makes great games.

I guess the same can go with you with being a Microsoft fan boy. It's obvious you've been up their ass through out all the conversations we have had between the two. There really is no such thing as a fan boy though, you can change opinions on anything. Besides, dude I wasn't saying anything really about the PS3, I was just saying you can't change peoples mind on which system to buy, no matter what, so just quit trying. Don't bash people for their liking for Sony over Microsoft, it is all the Sony buyers opinion, not yours, so just deal with it.

#42 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 July 2006 - 01:29 AM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Jul 8 2006, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess the same can go with you with being a Microsoft fan boy. It's obvious you've been up their ass through out all the conversations we have had between the two. There really is no such thing as a fan boy though, you can change opinions on anything. Besides, dude I wasn't saying anything really about the PS3, I was just saying you can't change peoples mind on which system to buy, no matter what, so just quit trying. Don't bash people for their liking for Sony over Microsoft, it is all the Sony buyers opinion, not yours, so just deal with it.

u can if u want but its tough since i don't have a 360, and owned a gamecube and PS2 in addition to the original xbox.

i also acknowledged the issues in the 1st release original xbox which had faulty cd drives, and also mine had a static sound in all the gamed but MS fiexed it for free and even paid ofr shipping both ways, minus the disc drive which people didn't know was faulty. i just prefer quality overall value which in this case is MS. thats why i'd never buy an american car unless i had bo choice. imports all the way cause their better
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#43 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 09 July 2006 - 01:44 AM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jul 9 2006, 07:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
u can if u want but its tough since i don't have a 360, and owned a gamecube and PS2 in addition to the original xbox.

i also acknowledged the issues in the 1st release original xbox which had faulty cd drives, and also mine had a static sound in all the gamed but MS fiexed it for free and even paid ofr shipping both ways, minus the disc drive which people didn't know was faulty. i just prefer quality overall value which in this case is MS. thats why i'd never buy an american car unless i had bo choice. imports all the way cause their better

Well if that is the case, then you can't call me a fan boy either because I have played every single system except the 360. Sony is just my opinion on who makes the best systems, and forget about it bro, you wont change my mind.

#44 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 July 2006 - 01:52 AM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Jul 9 2006, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well if that is the case, then you can't call me a fan boy either because I have played every single system except the 360. Sony is just my opinion on who makes the best systems, and forget about it bro, you wont change my mind.

funny thing is i'm not tryign to change your mind or anyone else's i'm just trying to maek u see that the PS's aren't perfect.

jesus could come down and be like the xbox is better and you'd be like whatever man.

point is like i said in my 1st post get the right system for u.

for u JC its the PS thats fine just don't try and tell me it could bomb iraq when i know it can't its the old saying don;t piss on me and tell me its raining.

oh and to the starter of the thread i know what i'm talking about. trust me. if i tell u its gonna rain grab an umbrella
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#45 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 09 July 2006 - 02:01 AM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jul 9 2006, 07:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
funny thing is i'm not tryign to change your mind or anyone else's i'm just trying to maek u see that the PS's aren't perfect.

jesus could come down and be like the xbox is better and you'd be like whatever man.

point is like i said in my 1st post get the right system for u.

for u JC its the PS thats fine just don't try and tell me it could bomb iraq when i know it can't its the old saying don;t piss on me and tell me its raining.

oh and to the starter of the thread i know what i'm talking about. trust me. if i tell u its gonna rain grab an umbrella

Who the hell is saying the Playstation system is perfect? I just said I perfer it over any system that is out right now. By the way, what if Jesus came down here and said that Sony makes a better system, I bet you would continue your bullshit facts that nobody cares about like in every PS or Xbox post that goes around.

#46 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 July 2006 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Jul 9 2006, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who the hell is saying the Playstation system is perfect? I just said I perfer it over any system that is out right now. By the way, what if Jesus came down here and said that Sony makes a better system, I bet you would continue your bullshit facts that nobody cares about like in every PS or Xbox post that goes around.

if jesus came down and said so i would agree, but last time i checked your name aint jesus.

and i give the facts cause i feel like when someone asks for advice the best thing to do is supply them with CORRECT information and let them make their own decisions. not just tout off BS about somehting being falsely better. to be honost i don't see an advantage to owning a PS3. to be fair let me ask u what advantages are their to it and be honest don't lie cause i will call u on it.

and FYI sales doens't make u better

their are like 100 civics sold to every 1 ferarri. which car is better?
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#47 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 July 2006 - 04:30 AM

found this in another forum

Reason:
None supplied
Use Support Job
Abusive
Swearing
Inapprop. language/links
Inapprop. sig/avatar
Off-Topic
Discuss Cheater
Disruptive
Spamming
Pointless
Advertising
Illegal
Use Incident Report
Use Unban Request
Custom (Admins Only)

Send PM?
REMOVE

BAN
EDIT
LOCK
TOTAL ERASE 10: The Cell processor is pretty much making the job impossible for Developers too program on.

9: Each Cell processor Costs $200US for Sony, Meaning the console might be a bit expensive.

8: "Yes, meaning developers WANT to love it, but they just can't get over how deformed, tech-wise, the console is. So they have a secret hope that it would just run out in the street and get hit by 'accident', have the memorial service the same night, and go on with life the next day. And I'll even tell you who came up with the mongoloid bit, it was a programer for UbiSoft."

7: A Developer in a AIM Convo

Ali says:

Sony will have to scramble and scramble hard to make spring release

Ali says:

and in case they actually manage that their content will stink since all games are way too far off

Red Cloak says:

lol

Red Cloak says:

i thought it was easy to program for

Red Cloak says:

unreal enine demo

Red Cloak says:

that was up in no time

Ali says:

an engine demo is not a full featured game

Ali says:

a game needs testing and extensively so

Ali says:

supose you have an engine that can render a thousand butterflies

Red Cloak says:

yea?

Ali says:

and can do that in hi def at 60fps

Ali says:

you make one of the butterflies fully controllable instead of random

Ali says:

and its still 60 fps

Ali says:

but suddenly the engine starts croacking even witouth touching a controller

Ali says:

then you need to start looking what code is making it behave that way

Ali says:

start optimising and changing parameters so external **** doesnt cause that sorta stuff

Red Cloak says:

hmmm

Ali says:

lemme give another example

Ali says:

You have a 350 horsepower engine

Ali says:

350hp in tests

Ali says:

put it in a car and use faulty screws

Ali says:

and the engine will tear your nice car apart

Red Cloak says:

hmm, are things that severe over in sonyland?

Ali says:

then just try to find out what is wrong

Ali says:

its that severe with every game

6: No Unified online service

5: If PS3 Fails you can pretty much spell the Downfall of the company sony, there is a reason why the PS3 has everything in it, Its too gain market penetration for crap like HD box's and Blu-ray players because we know sony has been dying in all other departments apart from SCEI in the past couple years.

4: The Console like Xbox360 is forcing developers too make games in High-Def, which if you look at Next-Gen.biz, is spelling the whole downfall of the gaming industry (once sites like AMN are back up, I'll post the links).

3: The Console is not being marketed as a game console but a Blu-ray player.

2: The Consoles primary function is too insert blu-ray into the market, sony have said this. This means that it is likly that PS3 will have PSP syndrome, 1 game Per 20 UMD's or in PS3's case 1 Game per 20 BR movies.

1: Simply its a Sony product, it should explain itself, Sony is'nt known for "high quality" or Awesome Customer support.

its not perfect but does reiterate alot of what i said

oh and here is some HARD EVIDENCE FROM A NON BIASED WEBSITE about the PS3 issues

http://www.theinquir...x?article=32171
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#48 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 09 July 2006 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jul 9 2006, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if jesus came down and said so i would agree, but last time i checked your name aint jesus.

and i give the facts cause i feel like when someone asks for advice the best thing to do is supply them with CORRECT information and let them make their own decisions. not just tout off BS about somehting being falsely better. to be honost i don't see an advantage to owning a PS3. to be fair let me ask u what advantages are their to it and be honest don't lie cause i will call u on it.

and FYI sales doens't make u better

their are like 100 civics sold to every 1 ferarri. which car is better?

Dude, you are so damn two faced at times, it's unbelieveable. One minute your a nice guy, then another your a prick. Did I ever say I was jesus, that is probably the dumbest thing I have heard from you. I guess your jesus then, because like you said you know these things about which system to buy, so your the Jesus of video games, which is pretty much what you are saying.

Dude, I haven't given out any thing about which system to buy, it's all a matter of opinion, and the majority of people from what I hear perfer Sony's system over Microsoft's system.

Like I said earlier dude, I never said anything about Sony owning 360. I just said I perfer it over Microsoft's system for like the millionth time. Get it through your skull.

#49 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Progression

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 July 2006 - 05:32 PM

all i know, is i have played the 360 and i bet anyone no1 would buy it if they knew Halo 3 wouldnt come out, lets all admit it xbox didnt have a chance until halo was released... sony always has better games..... gta, socom, final fantasy... u cant compete with that i dont care who u are
ColesReturns87

#50 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 July 2006 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (ColesReturns87 @ Jul 9 2006, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
all i know, is i have played the 360 and i bet anyone no1 would buy it if they knew Halo 3 wouldnt come out, lets all admit it xbox didnt have a chance until halo was released... sony always has better games..... gta, socom, final fantasy... u cant compete with that i dont care who u are

xbox has all those games minus socom. FF is decent at best, GTA has sucked since vice city, and socom was horrible. i brought it and traded it in like a week later.

i traded in my PS2 cause they didn't make any good games. will somebody please tell me what good games the PS2 has?
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#51 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 July 2006 - 05:47 PM

i dunno what planet u live on man. gta san andreas was awesome. and socom II was dope as shit.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#52 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 July 2006 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Jul 9 2006, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude, you are so damn two faced at times, it's unbelieveable. One minute your a nice guy, then another your a prick. Did I ever say I was jesus, that is probably the dumbest thing I have heard from you. I guess your jesus then, because like you said you know these things about which system to buy, so your the Jesus of video games, which is pretty much what you are saying.

Dude, I haven't given out any thing about which system to buy, it's all a matter of opinion, and the majority of people from what I hear perfer Sony's system over Microsoft's system.

Like I said earlier dude, I never said anything about Sony owning 360. I just said I perfer it over Microsoft's system for like the millionth time. Get it through your skull.

true most people do prefer sony but most people prefer a focus to a honda accord but which is a better car. people blindly follow companies for no reason which is what i feel your doing. the PS2 was clearly inferior to the xbox but PS2 owners refuesed to admit it. its like the ahole who says hey my civic can beat your corvette in a race.

as far as the new consoles go its tough to compare them since the PS3 isn't out but people say it would have more good games on it and more games total caus ethe PS2 had more then the original xbox. thats the dumbest thing ever because the PS2 was out like 2 years be4 the xbox so when the xbox came out it had like 10 games and the PS2 had like 200, now the tables have turned and the xbox has over 100 games and the PS3 has 0. meaning the xbox will have more games.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#53 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 09 July 2006 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jul 9 2006, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
true most people do prefer sony but most people prefer a focus to a honda accord but which is a better car. people blindly follow companies for no reason which is what i feel your doing. the PS2 was clearly inferior to the xbox but PS2 owners refuesed to admit it. its like the ahole who says hey my civic can beat your corvette in a race.

as far as the new consoles go its tough to compare them since the PS3 isn't out but people say it would have more good games on it and more games total caus ethe PS2 had more then the original xbox. thats the dumbest thing ever because the PS2 was out like 2 years be4 the xbox so when the xbox came out it had like 10 games and the PS2 had like 200, now the tables have turned and the xbox has over 100 games and the PS3 has 0. meaning the xbox will have more games.

Just answer this question, what the hell do cars have to do with video games? Stop hating on people for liking the better system, which obviously is Sony's system. By the way, I have an infiti... lol

#54 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 July 2006 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Jul 9 2006, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just answer this question, what the hell do cars have to do with video games? Stop hating on people for liking the better system, which obviously is Sony's system. By the way, I have an infiti... lol

infinitys are nice cars i personally have one of these

my point is some people talk baout how american cars are better then imports when its not true. imports have a proven track record of having better cars and more reliable cars. how can u say sony system is better if its not out yet? so far the only 2 u can compare was the xbox and the PS2 in which the xbox was a way better system and anyone who says otherwise is an asshole. the xbox1 was a better piece of hardware then the PS2.

thats my point.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#55 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 July 2006 - 07:50 PM

yeah usually u pay more money for a better car. so that would mean a ps3 is better.

infiniti g35 coupe is where its at. i passed up on it though and got a SUV.

#56 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 July 2006 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (santana @ Jul 9 2006, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah usually u pay more money for a better car. so that would mean a ps3 is better.

infiniti g35 coupe is where its at. i passed up on it though and got a SUV.

lol. thats where ur wrong again. u pay for the name. the 350z is faster and more powerfull then the g35 coupe, also handles better and is a few hundred pounds lighter. but the g35 is like 10k more
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#57 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:40 AM

is this kid serious

#58 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 July 2006 - 10:07 AM

QUOTE (santana @ Jul 10 2006, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
is this kid serious

r u? i test drove both. back to back. and the g35 was only like 3k more (both cars were 2003 and used) and the 350z drove way better, had more pick-up and as far as handling goes i didn't take it to a track to be able to test it but u can read the numbers for your self. the 350z has more HP and torque but is lighter. do your reasearch. its also made by the same company. your just paying for the infinity name. the cars themselves are very similar but the 350z has the edge and is cheaper. do your research 1st
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#59 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:52 PM

yeah well i was in the market for an 05 g35coupe and the one i wanted was about 36k brand new. i test drove that one aswell as the 350z and i enjoyed the g35coupe much more. it hands down looks better, drove better and its more refined. im not a big fan of racing to the speed limit. its pointless id rather ride slow and look good. maybe if i was like 17 id want the performance but ive grown up out of that nonsense.

g35c > 350z

#60 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE (santana @ Jul 10 2006, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah well i was in the market for an 05 g35coupe and the one i wanted was about 36k brand new. i test drove that one aswell as the 350z and i enjoyed the g35coupe much more. it hands down looks better, drove better and its more refined. im not a big fan of racing to the speed limit. its pointless id rather ride slow and look good. maybe if i was like 17 id want the performance but ive grown up out of that nonsense.

g35c > 350z

lol. the g35 doens't drive better at all. i doubt u drove both back to back like i did. if you'd rather pay an extra 5 to 10K for an inferior car cause its a higher name brand fine by me. and looks is all opinon. i prefer teh look of the Z over the G35. but they are very similar but in no way is the G35 a better car. the 350z is teh top end nissan and the G35 is the bottom end infinity. its liek syaing the lexis IS is better tehn the toyota avalon. ist not. the avalon is a better car and was fatser as well until the 06 models. or saying teh integra is a better car then the s2000. its not. most top end low name cars are way better tehn the bottom end high name cars. so if u wanna say yes i have an infinity to show off fine with me but i wouldn't pay for name when it comes to cars. i'll leave that for clothes onlt. i want a car that performs and gives me value. with the G35 your paying for a lower performance version of the Z tahts more expensive. when they brought back the z they built it off of the G35 but sport tuned it to get more HP and torque out fo the engine and tightened up the suspension. the 350z track model is 34K the top model 35 is i beluieve 44K the z will smoek it in every catagorie. i did my research be4 buying one
Get it done MT
Posted Image

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users