NYJetsFan.com Forums: cardio and weight training same day - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop game vs packers MNf next
bleedsgreen Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:03 PM) I heard it when the ball was already in the air
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) but it shouldn't of come down to that TO blunder
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) we did give up a 18 point lead
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) so we fucked up and lost
bleedsgreen Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) True
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) time to get ready for MNF
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) Well it sucks when you start to feel the jets are going to lose the game them selves
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) the Vick play worthless
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) that run on 3rd and 5 worthless
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) chris Johnson also I don't know what his numbers were but ivory seemed to be a better back
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:13 PM) Marty just picks the worse time to call those wildcat plays
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:13 PM) they are drive killers
ROBJETS Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:27 PM) Problem is the corners. We knew this before the start of the season. I was amazed at how well they did last week and the first half but eventually the weakness showed
ROBJETS Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:28 PM) The corner positions will be addressed next year. Technically we are still in a rebuilding phase.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:39 PM) we did go toe to toe against a SB contender and we really shouldn't be heartbroken but if you call yourself a JETS fan and aren't a little pissed over a W that we had in our control then you need to go and hand in your JETS gear ... I'm looking at you 115
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:24 PM) 18 penalties in 2 games
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:25 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:27 PM) Geno dropped from #1 to #28 in TOTAL QBR
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:10 PM) Cutler just got popped right in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:11 PM) that was a squared up right in the middle of the chest hit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:13 PM) nice one handed catch by Marshall
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) NFL rules state that only the head coach can call a timeout on the sidelines…

Except in Green Bay where anybody up to the third row can call a timeout.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) I love NFL memes
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) Well I will be at the game next Monday night
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) So I will be doing everything I can to help our team win!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 September 2014 - 10:15 AM) 2nd year in a row we should be 2-0
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 12:17 PM) TIMEOUT!!
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:05 PM) SPIDER Y 2 BANANA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:44 PM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:54 PM) Eagles need to START SANCHEZ abandon the foles ship
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:08 AM) Good morning
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) The title race is REAL
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) Liverpool wtf pk minute 90
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) 05 probably doing an air guitar
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:34 PM) How was milber?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:25 PM) Milber for prez
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 11:57 AM) santana you've ruined this site
santana Icon : (Today, 12:01 PM) Cool you should share your thoughts in a post
santana Icon : (Today, 12:02 PM) Round up the guys and be like hey we hate this guy so what can we do to fix what's broken
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:05 PM) meh no thanks, everyone else is fine. i just hop on every now and then
santana Icon : (Today, 12:07 PM) Enjoy your stay then
santana Icon : (Today, 12:09 PM) Seems like the jets could be without decker for a while
santana Icon : (Today, 02:03 PM) UEFA TIME
santana Icon : (Today, 02:03 PM) Mawae 2015 Hof for sure
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

cardio and weight training same day

#1 Guest_News_Flash_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 July 2006 - 09:42 AM

I try to do a cardio training session in-between weight training days. I don’t like to do both the same days. Personally I like to focus on what I am training. Ether it is muscle strength and size or cardiovascular. Both training aspects are important to me and I don’t like to hodgepodge the two together. Some guys that work out at the gym often do both cardio and weight training same day. If you are forced to do both maybe it would be best to split the two doing the cardio in the morning and the weight train in the later day.

I like to trail run because you can really increase your lung capacity when kicking it up hills. Here is a article on ways to increase lung capacity

Your 3 Best Options for Increased Lung Capacity by Marc David

Copyright 2006 Marc David

Imagine the frustrated person who says, "I do at least 30 minutes of cardio in every training session I do spinning classes, cross trainer and StairMaster. But when it comes to going running I feel so unfit and can't last more than 10 mins!"

Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have a bigger lung capacity?

The question ended with "is it possible to increase my lung capacity and if so how?"

Yes, it's true...

You can change the capacity of your lungs to a certain point. But before I go too far into the details, let's learn a little bit about the lungs in general. Trust me, this will not be hard.

Facts About Lung Volume (capacity):

* Average human lungs hold about 5 liters of air * Volumes can vary with height and age * Total lung capacity depends on person's age, height, sex, weight and degree of physical activity * Females tend to have 20-25% lower capacity than males * Tall people tend to have more lung capacity then shorter people * Heavy smokers have less lung capacity * Altitude affects lung capacity

For starters...

Because you are doing cardiovascular activities already, that alone will help to increase your lung capacity thru your physical exercise. As you progress, the workouts become more challenging, your lung capacity will increase so that your body can get more oxygen from the air.

As you will see, that is the single biggest thing you can do right now to increase your overall lung capacity!

Tip #1 for Increased Lung Capacity:

- Do challenging cardiovascular activities - Start slow and work your way to more intense cardio depending on your goal. Cardio workouts can be progressive.

Tip #2 for Increased Lung Capacity:

- Train at higher altitudes

Frankly, this isn't something most people can do all the time but it's a well known fact that runners who are serious will train for a time period at higher altitudes before a race. Their lung capacity will be larger at higher altitudes because there is less pressure from the atmosphere.

Once they come down to sea level, they have a larger overall lung capacity for a short period of time.

FACT: When somebody from sea level goes to a higher elevation, they often develop altitude sickness because their lungs cannot process enough oxygen for their body's needs.

Tip #3 for Increased Lung Capacity:

- Don't smoke

These 3 tips will help you increase your lung capacity.

About the Author

If you need a little more guidance from an expert in cardio, listen to this. Cardio Coach audio sessions that take you step-by-step thru some cardio challenges. You can do these cardio exercises anywhere, anytime with anything that gets your heart beating.301url.com/cardiocoach

[bodybuilding]

[cardio]

Whey Protein Supplements For Bodybuilders and Weight Lifters

eas whey protein

10lb Optimum Whey Protein
champion nutrition protein powder
Meso-Tech protein powder

http://thor-body-bui...ntry_id=1516693

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic