NYJetsFan.com Forums: Ronnydynamic Exposed - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:29 PM) I'm still pissed off about that
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:43 PM) Its not that Im worried about the preseason game itself. i could care less about that. Its the fact of how bad we got destroyed. And some of the guys will be on the team and others on the fringe so getting destroyed like that doesnt fill me with confidence
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:44 PM) It would be one thing if it was just the second half or 4th quarter but this was the whole game. especially getting destroyed in the 1st quarter and at least part of the 2nd where a lot of the guys will be on the team
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:48 PM) 2nd and 3rd stringers making the team had something to prove and even our 2nd stringers got owned so yes Im very concerned. The first stringers need breaks and also if some of them get injured they need to step up. So no after this performance start to finish Im very concerned
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 06:39 AM) Meh...you're reading too much into it
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 06:40 AM) Even in seasons where the Jets blew, I haven't seen anyone refer to the preseason to complain. Ever.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:15 AM) fire izdik http://theredzone.or...rs/Default.aspx
Jetsman05 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 11:17 AM) I picture Rob and 115 as real life friends
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 04:01 PM) Holmes can still play, problem is that hes also a cancer. He wore out his welcome with the Jets
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 08:23 PM) did Hill get cut?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:00 PM) Haven't seen anything yet
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:06 PM) Whos ready for the season!!? WOOOOO
azjetfan Icon : (30 August 2014 - 11:54 AM) Hill has been cut
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 August 2014 - 01:24 PM) Who wants to take bets he ends up in NE
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:18 PM) We'll I guess you guys are fools then in thinking im a fool for being concerned. Do any of you even know that in 2013 the Jets gave up the most passing yards in the franchise since 1986? And our secondary right now is worse than last year right now. To not be concerned is utterly foolish.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:19 PM) Unless our d-line has a monstrous year odds are the team will be eaten up in the pass. Every team will game plan to exploit the pass this year.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:56 PM) Patterson got cut
flood555 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:24 PM) Patterson must have been a huge cancer to get cut
flood555 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:26 PM) is there a midseason draft? we need a DB!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:58 PM) Our week 1 starting CBs will be Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls... wow
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:58 PM) interesting that Simms and Boyd were released
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 04:00 PM) No more McIntyre
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:20 PM) Pretty sure some of these cuts like Simms and McIntyre were made for removing some more cap space to try to find some decent corners and maybe another reliable wr. Possibly get some players cheap. I'd say the current 53 roster will change a good bit in the next week.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:23 PM) I just hope Geno doesn't get hurt or we are horse f*cked. Vick sure as hell can't stay healthy for a full season. I guess the FO could also be think of picking up an old vet cut as 3rd qb. Simms is ok but I'd never trust him to win a regular season game if he was put in.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:25 PM) Anyway it's going yo be an interesting week.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 10:18 PM) I doubt it was about freeing up money, considering we are way under. Like more than $20 mil, way more than enough to find some vet minimum CB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 10:19 PM) it's more about the roster numbers. McIntyre was replaced by rookies. IK showed flashes when he played
bleedsgreen Icon : (31 August 2014 - 08:34 AM) McIntyre is a shock to me he was a solid backup and made some big plays
ganggreen2003 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 04:44 PM) 1 week till we are 1-0
ganggreen2003 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 04:44 PM) we need to annihilate the GAYders
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:28 PM) We claimed McFadden from the Browns. Knows the system should be able to contribute right away
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:29 PM) Watching the Browns game now. Playing all three CB spots. Looks OK. A little grabby although he has not been called for it
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:30 PM) Might be a little aggressive and get burnt over top
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 10:26 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:58 AM) ^^^ agreed
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:25 PM) all the admins on this page should be fired
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:25 PM) for being assclowns
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:17 PM) The Jets are fucked at CB, signing some bums now. We need Milliner to get healthy
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 04:20 PM) We have signed CB Phillip Adams
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:55 PM) The Gayders are playing Derek Carr against the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:55 PM) our D Line better put him in a WORLD OF PAIN
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:11 PM) Rookie QB in our house...Rex do your thing!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:56 PM) with Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls as our starting CBs
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) our offense should be better than last year, Geno looks more comfortable
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) The Jets released Jeremiah George and Ellis Lankster, hopefully George finds his way to the PS. AJ Edds was re-signed
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ronnydynamic Exposed

#1 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• 04 L.F. Award/05 Best Mod Award/06 Best Sig Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2005 - 10:00 PM

You guys are not gonna believe this, but I just got this web site emailed to my by one of this site's administator's co-workers, showing him (Ronnydynamic) durring a tense motor vehicle stop. It realy shows off the top notch training those Florida guys get. Check it out.

http://www.putfile.c...p?n=policetazer
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Are you OK?" he said, trying to keep calm. "Are you OK?"
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."
Welcome to the New York Jets, Tim Tebow.

http://modernworldphotography.com/
http://fineartameric...dos-santos.html

#2 User is offline   SignalZero Icon

• User
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Former Site Admin/Publisher
    NYJetsFan.com

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2005 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (bluelinecop @ Jun 28 2005, 10:35 PM)
You guys are not gonna believe this, but I just got this web site emailed to my by one of this site's administator's co-workers, showing him  (Ronnydynamic) durring a tense motor vehicle stop.  It realy shows off the top notch training those Florida guys get.  Check it out.

http://www.putfile.c...p?n=policetazer

Old news there Blueline! That actually happened in the next town over from me. drinks.gif

#3 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2005 - 10:26 PM

thats worst 9 mins of my life

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#4 User is offline   oracle401 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2005 - 10:46 PM

Geez Ronny, as much as I am for civil liberties...that's why I would not have the patience to be a cop... :rofl:

#5 User is offline   jetstodd14 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2005 - 11:18 PM

That was crazy she was no threat to that cop. I would make sure they would not have a job. Suspended Drivers license is fine, what if that woman was pregnant? I've seen many videos where the cops have been cursed out and had things thrown in there direction and still were professional. The lady was an ass, but he was looking for an excuse. To tazer someone like that.
Wow, disturbing. Anyway lets keep this kind of topic out of talk football forum.

#6 User is offline   j(ets)mac81 Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2005 - 11:50 PM

No offense to any law officials here but I was tased before no reason. I was driving in my a local town of Mendham and the cop pulls me over. My registration expired but i didnt no about because ive been at school at Quinnipiac in Conn. and my dad didnt take care of it yet. TThe cop wnated to search my car i told him no then he wanted to call dogs on me. I picked up my phone to call my uncle, a real law official aka FBI. After that the cop tells me to put down my phone and step out of my car. I tell him to go F himself. He called back up and tazed me. To make a long story short that cop is now in the unemployement line and paying me alot of money now. Cops think they have so much pull. They are nothing more then hypocrites

#7 User is offline   j(ets)mac81 Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2005 - 11:56 PM

i meant no disrespect by my last post but where im coming from, a 19 year old college kid, he had no reason to search my car. First of all i got pulled over for going 48 in a 45 and it was 230 in the morning. 3 mph over the speed limit. What the officer did was right but there has to be more humane ways to put citizens under arrests. Its ridiculous...other then that lets talking f'in football ONE MONTH TO TRAINING CAMP BABY....AND I HOPE TO SPEAK FOR ALL JETS FANS LETS TAKE THE AFC EAST FIRST ROUND BYE, THE AFC, THEN THE BIG ONE BABY....VILMA TIME

#8 User is offline   VinnyTheGinny Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 June 2005 - 03:28 PM

Ronny...you are such a bastard!!!

And Jetsmac...you are WAY outnumbered here

#9 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 29 June 2005 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (j(ets)mac81 @ Jun 29 2005, 05:25 AM)
  I picked up my phone  to call my uncle, a real law official aka FBI. 

Two of the 4 moderators and the owner of this site are cops. Not to mention about another 25 or so active and retired cops who are members. Your looking to make enemies here in a very quick way, newbie.
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."

#10 User is offline   Alcatraz Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 June 2005 - 04:34 PM

Wow I didn't know there were that many of you guys here.

#11 User is offline   bobzero11 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 June 2005 - 05:01 PM

and none of you guys could help me with my car accident... sheesh.. i guess i get nothing unless i donate to this site... i've been working on it for a while now and im tellin ya its gonna happen...

sheesh
IPB Image<<<Don't know how to update this thing...

#12 User is offline   VinnyTheGinny Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 June 2005 - 05:14 PM

What car accident? I don't recall that.

#13 User is offline   Alcatraz Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 June 2005 - 05:15 PM

He means this http://nyjetsfan.com...?showtopic=1283

I think

#14 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 29 June 2005 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (bobzero11 @ Jun 29 2005, 10:36 PM)
and none of you guys could help me with my car accident... sheesh.. i guess i get nothing unless i donate to this site... i've been working on it for a while now and im tellin ya its gonna happen...

sheesh

Oh shit sorry dude, i didn't see that one. Next time PM one of us and we'll be happy to help ya out. drinks.gif
But what?
"But you guys sucked."

#15 User is offline   bobzero11 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 June 2005 - 07:06 PM

alls well that... still goes on with the insurance companies... i hit youon the pm, but thanks for lookin out fellaz... any help is better than no help
IPB Image<<<Don't know how to update this thing...

#16 User is offline   SignalZero Icon

• User
  • Icon
  • View blog
    NYJetsFan.com

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 June 2005 - 07:19 PM

The Taser is a great tool that can save not only lives but injuries as well. If it's used the right way it's an excellent tool. Would I have used it on that woman? Probably not, but the only injury she received from being tased is the mark she got from ripping the probe out of her arm. The problem is that some Cops abuse it and that's wrong. But when used the right way, the pain only lasts as long as the trigger is pressed and then goes away immediately after.

The bottom line is if she had an ounce of respect, she would have never been in that situation. She broke the law and refused to comply with the Officers orders. If she was respectful, she could have even gotten away with a warning, who knows. If I pull someone over, and they tell me to go F myself, you bet your ass he is going to get every single ticket he deserves and then some. If he is respectful, 99% of the time they get no ticket.

Is pride worth that much? Look at it another way? When we pull someone over, we have no idea what's in that car. It could be stressfull and having someone curse you out only adds to it. Now if I pull you over and you put the interior light on, hands on your steering wheel where I can see them and the ignition off, right then and there you're 99% of the way out of a ticket. Take some of my stress away, don;t add to it.

Me personally I'm looking for drugs or guns, not to give tickets. If a traffic stop gets me in the car, great. If they are carrying something then they deserve it rtfm.gif , if not, here's a warning, have a nice day. drinks.gif

#17 Guest_a1elbow_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 June 2005 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (ronnydynamic @ Jun 29 2005, 06:54 PM)
The bottom line is if she had an ounce of respect, she would have never been in that situation.  She broke the law and refused to comply with the Officers orders.  If she was respectful, she could have even gotten away with a warning, who knows.  If I pull someone over, and they tell me to go F myself, you bet your ass he is going to get every single ticket he deserves and then some.  If he is respectful, 99% of the time they get no ticket.

Is pride worth that much?  Look at it another way?  When we pull someone over, we have no idea what's in that car.  It could be stressfull and having someone curse you out only adds to it.  Now if I pull you over and you put the interior light on, hands on your steering wheel where I can see them and the ignition off, right then and there you're 99% of the way out of a ticket.  Take some of my stress away, don;t add to it.

I've been pulled over on several occasions. Once for speeding, once for "not stopping at a stop sign", once for being a jerk on the highway, and twice for headlights being out.
Of those times, the stop sign infraction was BS (I was parked at the stop sign is why I say that) and the officer was just pulling me over because it was late on a Friday night and was hoping to catch a drunk driver (I was 18 and sober).
The highway one was someone had called and complained about me, but the only person it could have been was an old man who flipped me off and sped by at over 90 on the highway, which the Highway Patrolman seemed to agree with and let me go with a warning.
The speeding was my fault, but I had been working 10-12 hours a day and driving an hour back and forth to work for the past week and was so burned out I didn't even think about it when I hit an area of reduced speed.

In every case I appreciated how hard it was to be a policeman and tried to be as cooperative as possible. Keep up the good work, it isn't easy and the action of a few hot heads have only made perceptions worse, so here's to you all! hi.gif

Oh...one more story...

One night a friend and I were heading over to a friend's house and we got pulled over for a headlight being out. It was a Saturday, so a second car actually pulled up. We were sitting there for a few mintures, the officer was talking to me about the headlight and taking my ID when another car pulled up to the curb. At first we thought it was a friend of ours who had been driving her car behind us and probably wouldn't have had the sense not to stop too, but to go on.

By the time I looked around I realised it was a drunk driver who had, with two police cars with their lights going sitting right there, pulled into a yard and slammed to a stop. The cop handed me my license and told me to get the headlight fixed, and went to deal with the drunky. I have no clue why they flew into the yard like they did, but it was frickin hilarious.

#18 User is offline   jetstodd14 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 June 2005 - 09:40 AM

Roonie thanks for that very thought out and truthful statement. Not that its anything close to what the Police go through, but I was a security guard for 3 years living in portland, oregon. A city which had the habit of releasing the mentally unstable on the streets, because no one wanted to pay more taxs to keep them locked up. Anyway I walked around downtown checking on about 7 -8 buildings. I ran in to more crazy and unbalanced people doing that job. Mind you nightstick was all I had. Thank god I never had to use it. I guess my point being a cop is one of those jobs where if you do your job correct everyone hates you. I respect law enforcement because you guys keep me and my family safe. Its just in this instance I found excessive force was used. Thanks for listening to my rant.

#19 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 June 2005 - 09:58 AM

Like everything it’s a personality trait. For instance in another job I had I would see people get promoted and then demoted all all the time. I only did it for 3 months(then left to a higher paying job) but in the three months I seen 4 people get promoted and then demoted. Its because they let their little promotion go to their head ( I never got demoted because I didn’t care about titles or th little 50cents extra an hour from it) and they would become a$$holes. The facts of the matter is some people are a$$holes and then when they get some power they abuse it just cause they can. That’s what happened in this video. Fortunately Its only a small percentage of cops. I’ve personally only had bad experiences with cops and it was twice. FYI before I tell the story I just mention I am a law abiding citizen and was an honor roll student at the time of my first story ( graduated with honors). By the second story I already graduated.

1) I went with my mom to the hardware store down the street from my house because she didn’t want to go alone. As she went in the store I waited in the car in the passenger seat. After waiting about 5 minutes I seen a cop car pull in. he then got out of his car and put on a bullet proof vest and walked up to the car and asked me what I was doing. (even though I thought it was redicolous I still remained respectfull to him and told him I was waiting for my mother to get out of the hardware store where he then wanted me to step out of the car and told me I look suspicious. At the time my mom got out and wanted to know what was going on The cop told her I look suspicious and the got into a little argument and that was it and we left. The whole thing was rediciolus.
2) I got pulled over for driving in California with a NY license plate. I got pulled over for speeding in a school zone when in realitly we weren’t even in a school zone and I wasn’t speeding. The officer said he clocked me at 52 Which I know was impossible. I speed like everyone else but I was stuck behind this truck going about 25max so I couldn’t have been going faster then him because I would have hit him. And he put a non-existing address on the ticket. (I searched for an hour looking for that address and map quested it as well and nothing. He put an address that would have fell in the school zone, about a mile back from where he pulled me over but it was a non existent address) And I wasn’t the only guy who he screwed because when I went to court to fight it most cops had one or two people fighting tickets they gave. For this guy there was 8 people.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#20 User is offline   SignalZero Icon

• User
  • Icon
  • View blog
    NYJetsFan.com

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 June 2005 - 10:11 AM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jun 30 2005, 10:33 AM)
Like everything it’s a personality trait. For instance in another job I had I would see people get promoted and then demoted all all the time. I only did it for 3 months(then left to a higher paying job) but in the three months I seen 4 people get promoted and then demoted. Its because they let their little promotion go to their head ( I never got demoted because I didn’t care about titles or th little 50cents extra an hour from it) and they would become a$$holes. The facts of the matter is some people are a$$holes and then when they get some power they abuse it just cause they can. That’s what happened in this video. Fortunately Its only a small percentage of cops. I’ve personally only had bad experiences with cops and it was twice. FYI before I tell the story I just mention I am a law abiding citizen and was an honor roll student at the time of my first story ( graduated with honors). By the second story I already graduated.

1) I went with my mom to the hardware store down the street from my house because she didn’t want to go alone. As she went in the store I waited in the car in the passenger seat. After waiting about 5 minutes I seen a cop car pull in. he then got out of his car and put on a bullet proof vest and walked up to the car and asked me what I was doing. (even though I thought it was redicolous I still remained respectfull to him and told him I was waiting for my mother to get out of the hardware store where he then wanted me to step out of the car and told me I look suspicious. At the time my mom got out and wanted to know what was going on The cop told her I look suspicious and the got into a little argument and that was it and we left. The whole thing was rediciolus.
2) I got pulled over for driving in California with a NY license plate. I got pulled over for speeding in a school zone when in realitly we weren’t even in a school zone and I wasn’t speeding. The officer said he clocked me at 52 Which I know was impossible. I speed like everyone else but I was stuck behind this truck going about 25max so I couldn’t have been going faster then him because I would have hit him. And he put a non-existing address on the ticket. (I searched for an hour looking for that address and map quested it as well and nothing. He put an address that would have fell in the school zone, about a mile back from where he pulled me over but it was a non existent address) And I wasn’t the only guy who he screwed because when I went to court to fight it most cops had one or two people fighting tickets they gave. For this guy there was 8 people.

I'm not making an excuse for the cop, but the ticket is given for the offense location. He may have clocked you at 52 a mile back down the road in a school zone but not have caught up to you until you were behind the truck.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users