NYJetsFan.com Forums: Madden 2007 For Xbox 360 - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop another game vs Lions. Offense is bad
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:55 PM) we need to start doing that shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:55 PM) our D needs to start making shit like that happen
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:57 PM) fuck that penalty
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:57 PM) "going on your knees" stupidest shit ever
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:57 PM) let them do the end zone celebrations
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:59 PM) thank you KC for slaughtering these overrated fucks
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:59 PM) Brady watching too much geno tape
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:00 PM) brady to the bench
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:00 PM) Oh god what has KC done! GARAPAPOLLO UNLEASHED
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:01 PM) I hope someone lays a Mo Lewis on Garapapolo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:01 PM) square in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:02 PM) so brady can get his knee broken again
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:03 PM) I'm scared
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:03 PM) this kid might be legit
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) IT WASNT WORTH IT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) cmon KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) wtf
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) they let the rookie just drive it on them
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:05 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:05 PM) now KC needs a TD
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) It wasn't worth it :(
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:15 PM) KC has some big ol boys
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:19 PM) TY KC for bringing these overrated fucks back down to earth
azjetfan Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:22 PM) I think 03 should be a mod. I think everyone should be.
azjetfan Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:23 PM) What do we have to loose?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) our O better get their shit together starting this Sunday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) we need to be on our A game when we play Denver and the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) and Buffalo doesn't scare me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) but these next 3 games better get it's shit together
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 11:01 PM) maybe Idzik knew that MEvis was not as good anymore
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:11 AM) Nah, fire idzik
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:12 AM) Milber is expected to play this week, how nice of him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:14 AM) The chargers are going to be tough
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:22 AM) well there is a silver lining to this season, tom brady sucks and so do the pats
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:48 AM) Jets sign John Conner back, with Bohannon injured at FB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:49 AM) that is why they should consider starting Vick, they could compete for the divsion with solid QB play. Can Rex really afford to sit there waiting for things to click with Geno while he keeps throwing INTs?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:26 PM) i didn't even notive bohannon was hurt
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:28 PM) vick gives us a chance to win now, geno can still learn as a backup
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:28 PM) I miss T Bo already
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:35 PM) The raiders are a dumpster fire
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:36 PM) they are naming Tony Sparano yes that Tony Sparano formally the OC of the NYJ and the wildcat whacko from Miami is the new interim HC for the Oakland Gayders
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:39 PM) well good thing we got rid of LaRon Landry since he just got suspended for PED's
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:08 PM) i'm not suprised. that guy looked like he was on roids
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:10 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Madden 2007 For Xbox 360 any ballers on here to give me a good game?

#1 User is offline   jhsensation10 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2006 - 10:22 AM

hey all, im looking for a good challenge for anyone of there with madden 2007 for xbox 360. so far i am 25-0 in my franchise while playing each game with a live opponent. ive seen some posts with some players that say all-madden is too easy and i was hoping they could play me and we could have a good game. just leave your 360 gamertag and when im on later, i will message you for a good game. also, having a mic is more fun while playing. my gamertag is maddenrookie10, so look for me. thanks.

#2 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 August 2006 - 10:24 AM

Look don't post nonsense on this board. Go to the games forum and post it in there. CAPEESH?!

#3 User is offline   jhsensation10 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2006 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Aug 30 2006, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Look don't post nonsense on this board. Go to the games forum and post it in there. CAPEESH?!

oops, i thought i was in the game room forum.. my mistake.. also, your posts are always so negative. like you think you're the boss or something. when you copy and paste articles, they are good. but look at all your previous posts with your own opinions. you really need a woman or something. you're always so demeaning, its kind of sad.

#4 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 August 2006 - 10:51 AM

QUOTE (jhsensation10 @ Aug 30 2006, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oops, i thought i was in the game room forum.. my mistake.. also, your posts are always so negative. like you think you're the boss or something. when you copy and paste articles, they are good. but look at all your previous posts with your own opinions. you really need a woman or something. you're always so demeaning, its kind of sad.

Look your never on this board so I don't take your comment literal because apparently you have no idea what your talking about and obviously don't know me.

And don't sit there and act you don't know you liar. It's like the 3rd or 4th time you have done this and I guess you think I'm a hardass because time after time I keep telling you to stop and you never get it. Oh well deal with it.

My own opinions are negative???? It sounds like you need a diaper change or you need to grow a pair because I can honestly say I'm fair in my opinions. I believe in what I believe in and thats that.

Man I can wait untill the kiddies go back to school!! Sorry PP,Chadforprez,Vilmatime and others but DAMN!

#5 User is offline   jhsensation10 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2006 - 06:48 PM

maybe u dont know what being negative and acting demeaning means?? maybe you are not educated enough to understand that. you think you're a tough guy and always talk down to ppl. is that clear enough for you, and your sad response just proves my point. diaper change?? grow a pair?? buddy, im worth way more than you are. maybe you need to act tough on the internet to make up for your insecurities?? i may know a thing or two about that subject, since i graduated from hopkins with a double major in psych and bio.. pathetic fool

#6 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 30 August 2006 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (jhsensation10 @ Aug 31 2006, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
maybe u dont know what being negative and acting demeaning means?? maybe you are not educated enough to understand that. you think you're a tough guy and always talk down to ppl. is that clear enough for you, and your sad response just proves my point. diaper change?? grow a pair?? buddy, im worth way more than you are. maybe you need to act tough on the internet to make up for your insecurities?? i may know a thing or two about that subject, since i graduated from hopkins with a double major in psych and bio.. pathetic fool

Is this guy serious?

#7 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2006 - 07:06 AM

QUOTE (jhsensation10 @ Aug 30 2006, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm worth more then you? You graduated Hopkins with a double major in Psych? but you don't know better then to put a Capital behind a period and you play Madden and are on message boards begging people to be your friend? HAHAHAHAHA.

You spell "people'' ppl?

Please get up and leave the keyboard alone. The more you talk the more your embarrassing yourself.

Read your post again and then ask yourself who's really pathetic!!. Think about it!

#8 User is offline   jhsensation10 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 August 2006 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Aug 31 2006, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm worth more then you? You graduated Hopkins with a double major in Psych? but you don't know better then to put a Capital behind a period and you play Madden and are on message boards begging people to be your friend? HAHAHAHAHA.

You spell "people'' ppl?

Please get up and leave the keyboard alone. The more you talk the more your embarrassing yourself.

Read your post again and then ask yourself who's really pathetic!!. Think about it!

good comeback idiot. all your points are irrevalent and moronic. who cares that i abbreviate people?? who cares that i dont capitalize the first word after a period?? oh look, i didnt use a apostrophe for the contraction. doesnt mean i still didnt get a 1430 on my SATS, dumbass. the more YOU talk, the more you prove my point you no-nothing thug wanna-be. oh, i play madden.. top 100 last year.. but im not begging people to be my friend. i have plenty and we go fishing/ water skiing each weekend in rumson. every heard of it?? its were springstein and bon jovi live. we are actually going on a booze cruise this weekend in belmar. if you want to meet up and i can teach you a few things. also, if you could read, you would see i was looking for gamers fool. people that can give me a challege. but i dont expect that kind of knowledge from someone like you. maybe you should look in the mirror, and think, am i happy with myself?? am i happy with what i've accomplished?? maybe, youre not, and thats why you are a dbag to PPL on a message board.

#9 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2006 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (jhsensation10 @ Aug 31 2006, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
good comeback idiot. all your points are irrevalent and moronic. who cares that i abbreviate people?? who cares that i dont capitalize the first word after a period?? oh look, i didnt use a apostrophe for the contraction. doesnt mean i still didnt get a 1430 on my SATS, dumbass. the more YOU talk, the more you prove my point you no-nothing thug wanna-be. oh, i play madden.. top 100 last year.. but im not begging people to be my friend. i have plenty and we go fishing/ water skiing each weekend in rumson. every heard of it?? its were springstein and bon jovi live. we are actually going on a booze cruise this weekend in belmar. if you want to meet up and i can teach you a few things. also, if you could read, you would see i was looking for gamers fool. people that can give me a challege. but i dont expect that kind of knowledge from someone like you. maybe you should look in the mirror, and think, am i happy with myself?? am i happy with what i've accomplished?? maybe, youre not, and thats why you are a dbag to PPL on a message board.

I got your PM and your truce is accepted. I didn't think telling someone to "not post nonsense" would break someone's feelings. It was either me or one of the mods that was going to say something but they never got around to it.

Anyways I don't have the time to argue about nothing so truce accepted.

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2006 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE (jhsensation10 @ Aug 31 2006, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe no one asked you what you did in college or high school, or cares what you do on week ends.
This is Jets football talk, not some diary... crazy.gif
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2006 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Aug 31 2006, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe no one asked you what you did in college or high school, or cares what you do on week ends.

hysterical.gif

#12 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2006 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Aug 31 2006, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got your PM and your truce is accepted. I didn't think telling someone to "not post nonsense" would break someone's feelings. It was either me or one of the mods that was going to say something but they never got around to it.

Anyways I don't have the time to argue about nothing so truce accepted.

ouch, my pride lol
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   jhsensation10 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 August 2006 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Aug 31 2006, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good one buddy.. real wise asses on this site.. i ask for some challengers and i get moronic responses from ppl with nothing to do but post stupid comments..

#14 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2006 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (jhsensation10 @ Aug 31 2006, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
good one buddy.. real wise asses on this site.. i ask for some challengers and i get moronic responses from ppl with nothing to do but post stupid comments..

the problem was this is a football forum nolt a game forum. if u want challenges go to

www.maddennation.com

or keep it in the game forum.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 September 2006 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (jhsensation10 @ Aug 31 2006, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I believe that's what we call a Dissociative Personality Disorder.

#16 User is offline   whitner20 Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 September 2006 - 08:18 PM

my GT is slowpokemcgee if you ever want to play. Send me an invite, I will have to teach you a lesson with my Bills.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users