NYJetsFan.com Forums: Natural Bodybuilding Nutrition - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Lee lee lee lee lee lee lee Lee la la lee le lee leeeee
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 April 2016 - 09:31 PM) Not f***ing happy
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 April 2016 - 09:31 PM) I hope I'm wrong tho
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 April 2016 - 09:31 PM) if I'm wrong I will eat m crow
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 April 2016 - 09:39 PM) Some mocks had him top 10
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 April 2016 - 09:42 PM) this guy is small
Jetsfan115 Icon : (28 April 2016 - 09:45 PM) Most mocks had Lee at 17 to the Falcons
Jetsfan115 Icon : (28 April 2016 - 09:45 PM) He's a day 1 starter for us. We've needed OLB forever
Jetsfan115 Icon : (28 April 2016 - 09:46 PM) Plus we generate a great rush from wilk rich and Williams
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 April 2016 - 09:50 PM) I wanted Lawson bad
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 April 2016 - 09:50 PM) f***ing bills
Jetsfan115 Icon : (28 April 2016 - 09:51 PM) Lee fills a need better
Jetsfan115 Icon : (28 April 2016 - 09:52 PM) I would have liked tunsil to slide to us though. After east picking great
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 April 2016 - 09:52 PM) Would you take Lee over Lawson?
azjetfan Icon : (28 April 2016 - 09:55 PM) I'm not inspire by that pick. Not even a little
Jetsfan115 Icon : (28 April 2016 - 10:01 PM) Wasn't an option. Lawson was gone
Jetsfan115 Icon : (28 April 2016 - 10:02 PM) Lawson is more of a de. We already have too many of those. We only have 1 proven LBer and he's 32 and we run a 3-4. Lee is a day 1 starter
Jetsfan115 Icon : (28 April 2016 - 10:03 PM) Broncos traded up for lynch
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 April 2016 - 10:41 PM) Round 1 is done
2JBallar01 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 12:43 AM) He will play ILB for us.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 11:08 AM) http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38865
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 11:19 AM) jets tried to trade up for tunsil but the price was too high
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 05:10 PM) Tunsil will end up out of the league
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 05:12 PM) Lee isn't a pass rusher, hes a fast athletic LB. Hes probably their future at ILB, someone who can cover in the middle
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 06:16 PM) jets said he's an ILB for us
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 06:17 PM) If we could grab jack he would be an OLB
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 06:17 PM) ttians have 3 picks in the next 13 picks
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 06:33 PM) jack to jax 36th overal
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 06:33 PM) Did you hear that the 1st round pick for the Browns RETIRED after getting drafted
SoReALSoJetS Icon : (29 April 2016 - 07:29 PM) Hi guys long time no talk hope everyone is well
Mr_Jet Icon : (29 April 2016 - 07:46 PM) SMH
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 07:46 PM) JETS drafted QB Hackenberg PSU
Mr_Jet Icon : (29 April 2016 - 07:47 PM) Should have picked Connor Cook.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 April 2016 - 07:56 PM) I guess we are giving up on petty
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 09:02 PM) Or giving up on geno
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 09:02 PM) I said the rumor was they liked him more then cook
Mr_Jet Icon : (29 April 2016 - 11:35 PM) I know I'm biased, but I've seen them both play. Cook is just better. Hackenberg had one good year. Cook has won more games, played in big games and won them....whatever, its done now so no sense on dwelling on it I guess. I just don't see the appeal in Hackenberg, nice kid, but I always thought he was really overrated. Oh well. I would have taken Kevin Hogan over Hackenberg.
azjetfan Icon : (30 April 2016 - 03:47 PM) From what I have read so far he had a great freshman year under Obrien in a pro style offense. At that point some considered him the next Andrew luck. Then Obrien left and they shifted to a spread under new HC who did poor job bringing in talent. He was also sacked and hit a million times. Might be shell shocked.
Smedsthejet Icon : (01 May 2016 - 06:17 AM) But Chan Gailey runs a spread system - still, I'm comfortable with the Hackenberg pick seeing as Gailey will develop the system to suit his strength... I'm just glad that we passed on Paxton Lynch in the first...we still desperately need Fitz to re-sign though
azjetfan Icon : (01 May 2016 - 07:14 PM) From my understanding the spread in college and the spread in NFL are not the same principals. I really think it was more of a talent issue and getting sacked 80 times in 2 years that did him in. I have no idea if he will make it. I don't follow college ball enough to to know. Theses are just things I read in articles.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (02 May 2016 - 10:24 AM) I'm stoked about getting peake in the 7th round. that was a steal. he was a projected 3rd rounder. wonder what scared teams away
Jetsfan115 Icon : (02 May 2016 - 06:05 PM) Jets Invite Terron Beckham(Odell's Cousin) to Minicamp
Jetsfan115 Icon : (02 May 2016 - 06:06 PM) Listed as a RB had more bench presses and highest vertical of anyone this year. Hasn't played football since high school and apparently not very smart
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:16 PM) The Jets had Hackenberg as their #2 rated QB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:16 PM) Apparently, they loved Golf and tried to trade up. When that failed, their #2 QB was Hackenberg, they fell in love with his football IQ
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:17 PM) It would be a mistake to start him right away, hes a guy who needs development. He has the talent, and apparently he has good leadership skills and football IQ. His mechanics are off though
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Natural Bodybuilding Nutrition

#1 Guest_News_Flash_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 19 September 2006 - 01:07 PM

Diet For Natural Bodybuilding - Powerful Tips You Can Use Everyday by Mike Selcsum

We are going to examine the most common challenge bodybuilders face which is nutrition.

Unfortunately there is so much confusion about what to eat, when to eat, how much to eat and on and on that it is almost impossible to sort out what to do. Also eating to grow is very different the eating to get shredded so the key point to remember is that your diet needs to evolve with your physique.

Consistency and self-discipline on your eating is two biggest keys to long term success on whatever eating program that you are following. Bodybuilders who are successful always plan ahead and have meals prepared well in advance. If you don't plan out your meals and have them with you at all times you will invariably fail in giving yourself the best possible gains. Hoping that restaurants, or friends or relatives will be serving "bodybuilding food" is unrealistic and leads to frustration as well as no progress. Don't be one of those people who do not prepare their meals in advance.

Here are a few simple rules to remember:

1. Always carry 1-2 meals with you more than you think you will need. This way any delays in your schedule will not throw your eating off.

2. Always eat before you go shopping, to the movies, or to other social occasions where non-nutritious food will be served this way you will reduce any cravings for junk.

3. Prepare food in bulk and use Tupperware containers so that you can grab quick meals at any time. Also you will find it takes very little extra time to prepare 10 meals as it does one meal. This savings in time will actually make your life way more efficient and your eating plan easy to stick too.

4. Get off all artificial sweeteners. Artificial sweeteners cause cravings for sugar, mess up your metabolism and brain function, and may have negative effects on your overall health. Cut them out of your diet immediately and switch to Stevia, or Raw Honey for sweetening. No Diet Sodas.

5. Drink plenty of water each day. Most often dehydration is misinterpreted as hunger. Slug back a liter of water 30 minutes before eating or when you feel hungry and you will see how it curbs appetite significantly.

6. Place nutritious snacks in you car, your office desk at your house basically everywhere that you spend a considerable amount of time. You will quickly develop the habit of eating healthy and junk foods will quickly lose their appeal.

7. Schedule a regular junk food meal once per week. This is a powerful lesson that starts building the will to understand delayed gratification. Every time you have a craving for junk food simply right it down and schedule to eat it on a set day. By the end of the week you can review the list and go eat those foods guilt free. Often times by the junk food day you won't want the food or it won't taste as good as you anticipated. Over time you will develop more control over your cravings and reduce negative guilt associations with food.

This list isn't the be all and end all of eating but it gives you a start to work with.

Keep in mind that your eating program should evolve over time. Your body will naturally adjust from desiring different types of foods depending on a variety of factors such as season, nutrient levels, PH balance of the body, training demands, and conditioning levels to name a few.

Recording how food affects you as biofeedback is critical in understanding the powerful effects of food on your mood and your performance. Review your eating journal regularly so that you become aware of your patterns of eating as well developing awareness of how each food affects your body.

You must master eating and training first before supplements can be effective. So many people try the other way around and wind up frustrated. No supplement can make up for a poor diet or poor training so vow to master these two facets first before wasting money on supplements. Once you master your diet than the right supplement at the right time can do wonders to improve performance but seldom does the supplement deliver when the diet is poor.

About the Author
Check out http://www.muscle-guide.com/ for more great information on building muscle and getting fit.

[bodybuilding] [fat burning]

http://thor-body-bui...ntry_id=1559499

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users