New York Jets Franchise
Platform: Playstation 2
Roster: As perfect as I could get it
Game Length: 12 Minutes, ACC clock
Sliders: My own
Trades: It will be apart of how you guys help me make my decisions, I will have polls up on who starts and such.
Draft: From my NCAA 07 Dynasty
QB: Chad Pennington (86)
HB: To Be Decided
FB: B.J. Askew (75)
WR1: Laveranues Coles (88)
WR2: Jericho Cotchery (80)
WR3: Justin McCareins (80)
TE: Chris Baker (79)
LT D'Brickashaw Ferguson (86)
LG: Pete Kendall (88)
C: Nick Mangold (83)
RG: Brandon Moore (86)
RT: Anthony Clement (78)
LE: Shaun Ellis (93)
DT: Dewayne Robertson (83)
RE: Kimo Von Oelhoffen (84)
OLB: Victor Hobson (82)
ILB: Jonathan Vilma (92)
ILB: Eric Barton (86)
OLB: Bryan Thomas (74)
CB1: Andre Dyson (84)
CB2: Justin Miller (84)
CB3: David Barrett (87)
FS: Erik Coleman (86)
SS: Kerry Rhodes (80)
Ground Drill: Cedric Houston (5pts) +2 Overall (79)
- Cedric Houston got his rating up from a 77 to 79.
Chase + Tackle Drill: Bryan Thomas (5pts) +2 Overall (74)
- Bryan Thomas got his rating up from a 72 to 74.
Defensive Back Drill: Kerry Rhodes (7pts) +2 Overall (80)
- Rhodes got his rating up from a 78 to 80.
Catching Drill: Brad Smith (7pts) +4 Overall (76)
- Smith got his rating up from a 72 to 76.
Pocket Presence Drill: Kellen Clemens (3pts) +2 overall (78)
- Clemens got his rating up from a 76 to 78
Precision Passing Drill: Chad Pennington (2pts) +1 overall (86)
-Pennington got his rating up from a 85 to 86
Punt Drill: Ben Graham (1pt) +1 overall (83)
- Graham got his rating up from a 82 to 83
Kicking Drill: Mike Nugent (2pts) +3 overall (84)
- Nugent got his rating up from a 81 to 84
The New York Jets are coming into the season with high expectations, while the New York Jets fans are coming into the season with low expectations. The Jets are lead by injury prone quarterback Chad Pennington. He is known as one of the best quarterbacks in the league, when he is healthy, so he is rearly healthy, which means he's never going to be the best. The Jets are really bad at the running back position, and nobody knows what to expect, espescially with Curtis Martin out until Week 7. While he is gone the Jets will have Kevan Barlow, Cedric Houston, Leon Washington, and Derrick Blaylock. The Jets best offensive playmaker is Laveranues Coles. With Chad back in action, Coles, and Chad are expected to get back where they started in 2002.
The Jets defensive has been solid for the last couple of season, and this season again they are lead by stud head hunting Linebacker Jonathan Vilma. The Jets are making a change from the 4-3 defense to the 3-4 defense allingnment. The question is how will their stud linebackers be able to change to this. A lot of people claim how small Vilma is and the 3-4 allignment isin't a good thing for him. Thats what this year is all about. How with that Jets defense adapt to the change from the 4-3 to the 3-4. The Defensive backs look good with Andre Dyson, Justin Miller, David Barrett, Erik Coleman, and Kerry Rhodes, so you should expect a lot of interceptions from these guys.
New York Jets 2006 Schedule
Week 1: @ Tennessee
- Both teams are really bad, and who knows what to expect from a team that just picked up a quarterback up out of retirement.
Week 2: Vs. New England
- Division joke vs. Division favorite. Will the Jets put up a fight? Who Knows. The Jets are such a joke they shouldn't bother showing up.
Week 3: @ Buffalo
- The two teams that are expected to do much in the AFC East. Will one of these shock the world, or will both of them just die out, like they're expected.
Week 4: Vs. Indianapolis
- Expect this game to just get ugly.
Week 5: @ Jacksonville
- Expect a low scoring game, from both these Marshall Alum quarterbacks. Both offenses are very weak, it will be a battle of which defense is better, which is most likely Jacksonville.
Week 6: Vs. Miami
- Miami expecting to do a lot this year, are the experts just overhyping this team, or are the Dolphins really the real deal.
Week 7: Vs. Detroit
- The Jets might actually win a couple of games around this date.
Week 8: @ Cleveland
- Another win that should come easy for the Jets.
Week 9: BYE Week
Week 10: @ New England
- Back to the hard games of the season.
Week 11: Vs. Chicago
- Expect the Jets offense to be ugly on this game
Week 12: Vs. Houston
- An Easy game?!?! what a surprise, maybe they will win!!!
Week 13: @ Green Bay
- WOW! 2 in a row, or is it? Favre is a dangerous QB, who knows if he'll be amazing this game.
Week 14: Vs. Buffalo
- Another should-be win for the New York Jets, maybe this schedule isin't so bad... lol
Week 15: @ Minnesota
- Teams might look to be even at the point of this game.
Week 16: @ Miami
- Like I wrote earlier, Dolphins for real, or not?!?!
Week 17: Vs. Oakland
- Should-be win again for the Jets to end the season.