NYJetsFan.com Forums: Patriots Fan Are A Bunch Of No Good Losers - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 December 2014 - 02:24 PM) Rex will end his last game in metlife with a bang
santana Icon : (16 December 2014 - 02:44 PM) bang bang!
azjetfan Icon : (16 December 2014 - 03:25 PM) You know Rex will dial up some crazy packages for Brady. He probably has that D-line all riled up already.
santana Icon : (16 December 2014 - 03:44 PM) Riled up to get Fired up
azjetfan Icon : (16 December 2014 - 04:19 PM) Connor Cook from MI State is projected to go in the middle of the first round.
Mr_Jet Icon : (16 December 2014 - 04:48 PM) Cook is not ready for the NFL.
santana Icon : (16 December 2014 - 04:50 PM) Lol cook??
Mr_Jet Icon : (16 December 2014 - 04:54 PM) I think very highly of Connor Cook. But if he is projected to go in the first round of the 2015 draft, this is going to be a very weak draft.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 December 2014 - 05:02 PM) Connor Cook is going back to school..
santana Icon : (16 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) Lol school??
azjetfan Icon : (16 December 2014 - 06:31 PM) I don't know anything about him but he was projected by two different mock drafts to go to the Texans
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 December 2014 - 08:20 PM) Woody Johnson favorited a tweet about firing Idzik lol
jetfan4life12 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:15 AM) woody better fire that ass clown if he wants fans to attend games next season. He messed the whole thing up by hiring a GM without letting him choose the coach. He likely was told no by the top 20 candidates and stuck himself with is dick
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 AM) yup, I don't trust Idzik to make good use of our top draft pick or sign quality FAs. Or hire our next HC
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 AM) I want a new GM and HC
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:54 AM) Should I go Vincent Jackson or Jarvis Landry as my WR3?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:13 AM) i'd go landry
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:40 AM) The opposite of what Mr Jet thinks about it.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:03 PM) Top Bantz by 05
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:03 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...ousAlaskanhusky
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 02:13 PM) 'Fire Idzik' banner returns for Jets
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:23 PM) jets fans are loony. shoutbox is clear evidence of that.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:28 PM) Nah Jets fans are all level headed individuals
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:40 PM) Zzzzz
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:44 PM) i agree very level headed
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:44 PM) ILL KILL YOU ILL KILL ALL OF YOU I AAM THE TABLE!!!!
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 06:30 PM) @RapSheet: Sources: #Michigan has made another run at Jim Harbaugh after he initially rebuffed the school. U-M has made an offer of 6 years, $48M. Wow.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 06:33 PM) @AdamSchefter: Stunner from Chicago: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen this week, per source.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 06:33 PM) LOL
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:34 PM) cutler to jets confirmed!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:36 PM) Cutler?? WOOOOOO
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) 49ers gotta whip out that check book
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:40 PM) jets resign rex for 2 more years and get cutler
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:26 PM) http://cdn.ksk.uprox...ing-650x487.png
santana Icon : (Today, 03:19 PM) holy shit thrilling match up tonight
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 04:13 PM) Does it matter who wins tonight? Draft pick wise for the Jets?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 04:16 PM) Probably not. We probably want to draft above the Titans though if that is possible, they are a team that could use a QB. The Jaguars just drafted Blake Bortles, doubt they go first round QB 2 years in a row
santana Icon : (Today, 04:29 PM) so titans win is best win
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 05:52 PM) DRAFT WINSTON
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 05:52 PM) FIRE IDZIK
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 07:05 PM) I'm leaning towards wanting to draft Cooper or oline with the first pick. have a good line and or relceiver core and try and sign Bradford or trade for Cutler to play QB. And have Geno as back up for us.
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 07:06 PM) Not sure if Winston can be a franchise QB. Even Mariota has question marks.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:25 PM) That is why we need to draft Cooper at WR and then later in the draft go and get Petty
santana Icon : (Today, 09:44 PM) clipboard jesus lead the way
santana Icon : (Today, 09:48 PM) I miss leon
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Patriots Fan Are A Bunch Of No Good Losers pat fans

#21 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2006 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 8 2006, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you knew any better not all people from boston go to harvard. The people that go to harvard are mostly people that are out of the state. Usually the people from boston would usually go to somewhere like Boston College. So, stop trying to act like you know everything. 2.gif

As far as I'm concerned...if they are boarding at harvard...they are living in the greater boston area...meaning that not all people who "live in Boston" are idiots biggrin.gif besides..im sure the Sox fans think the same of Yankees fans. That they're all morons.
Posted Image

#22 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 November 2006 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Nov 8 2006, 05:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As far as I'm concerned...if they are boarding at harvard...they are living in the greater boston area...meaning that not all people who "live in Boston" are idiots biggrin.gif besides..im sure the Sox fans think the same of Yankees fans. That they're all morons.

Well the thing is we know more about the sport of baseball then any other teams in the united states. More then a Phillies fan will ever know.

#23 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2006 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 8 2006, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well the thing is we know more about the sport of baseball then any other teams in the united states. More then a Phillies fan will ever know.

Do you? I love it when you talk out of your ass. Tell me how you know more than me about baseball? Because you said so? Because since your team is the yankees that means you know everything? Good call...but I talk as if I know everything? Get over yourself.
Posted Image

#24 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 07 November 2006 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Nov 8 2006, 05:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you? I love it when you talk out of your ass. Tell me how you know more than me about baseball? Because you said so? Because since your team is the yankees that means you know everything? Good call...but I talk as if I know everything? Get over yourself.

What do the yankees have to do with myself, other then myself being a fan of the yankees? You are claiming how I am talking out of my ass, but it seems you are the one thats continuing with the insults. You even said it yourself, you thought yourself as an asshole on this site A while back in a previous post. I am just going to stop here, and if you still want to argue with me, do it through a PM, because im done with it. Also, if you do PM, I wont read it, so either way I have the last message in this argument.

#25 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2006 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 8 2006, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What do the yankees have to do with myself, other then myself being a fan of the yankees? You are claiming how I am talking out of my ass, but it seems you are the one thats continuing with the insults. You even said it yourself, you thought yourself as an asshole on this site A while back in a previous post. I am just going to stop here, and if you still want to argue with me, do it through a PM, because im done with it.

You are talking out of your ass...you just said that Yankees fans know more about baseball than anyone else...the majority of Yankees fans still claim their team is going to better in the upcoming year because they won 26 championships in the past. Great call on that part. Just because you're a fan of a certain team doesn't mean you know more than the fans of other teams, and if you think that, you're all kinds of ignorant. I and alot of Phillies fans happen to know alot about the game of baseball...probably better than alot of Yankee fans do. Infact I bet percentage wise, the Yankees might have the least amount of knowledgeable fans because of all of their followers who just like them because of thier championships and because they're force fed them. Don't try to say Boston fans don't know shit, simply because you don't like them. Don't try to say Yankee fans are the smartest just because you're a fan of them and when someone has something to say against them, you think it's a stupid comment, even though it quite possibly could be 100% true.
Posted Image

#26 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 08 November 2006 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Nov 8 2006, 05:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are talking out of your ass...you just said that Yankees fans know more about baseball than anyone else...the majority of Yankees fans still claim their team is going to better in the upcoming year because they won 26 championships in the past. Great call on that part. Just because you're a fan of a certain team doesn't mean you know more than the fans of other teams, and if you think that, you're all kinds of ignorant. I and alot of Phillies fans happen to know alot about the game of baseball...probably better than alot of Yankee fans do. Infact I bet percentage wise, the Yankees might have the least amount of knowledgeable fans because of all of their followers who just like them because of thier championships and because they're force fed them. Don't try to say Boston fans don't know shit, simply because you don't like them. Don't try to say Yankee fans are the smartest just because you're a fan of them and when someone has something to say against them, you think it's a stupid comment, even though it quite possibly could be 100% true.

Can't you read? No seriously, can you? I said that Yankees and the Red Sox fans know more about baseball then a Phillies fan ever will. How is that insulting a Red Sox fan. Can you please stop arguing in football topic, come on, your A mod. You should know better.

#27 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 November 2006 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 8 2006, 12:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can't you read? No seriously, can you? I said that Yankees and the Red Sox fans know more about baseball then a Phillies fan ever will. How is that insulting a Red Sox fan. Can you please stop arguing in football topic, come on, your A mod. You should know better.

What are you an idiot or something? You didn't say that anywhere. Here are your posts relating to this...you tell me where you said that line.

What do the yankees have to do with myself, other then myself being a fan of the yankees? You are claiming how I am talking out of my ass, but it seems you are the one thats continuing with the insults. You even said it yourself, you thought yourself as an asshole on this site A while back in a previous post. I am just going to stop here, and if you still want to argue with me, do it through a PM, because im done with it. Also, if you do PM, I wont read it, so either way I have the last message in this argument.

You didn't say it anywhere.

And still, you're very ignorant to even think that way. Stop trying to playoff like you and the rest of your Yankees fans know everything there is to know about baseball and no one else does...it's not true.
Posted Image

#28 User is offline   NYJBlueHen Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 November 2006 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 8 2006, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am just going to stop here, and if you still want to argue with me, do it through a PM, because im done with it. Also, if you do PM, I wont read it, so either way I have the last message in this argument.

Don't be such a tease.

#29 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 08 November 2006 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 8 2006, 05:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am done. Don't you get the concept of "WE"

#30 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 November 2006 - 02:19 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 8 2006, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am done. Don't you get the concept of "WE"

Don't even try to argue that. When you say "We" everyone in the world is going to think just the Yankees. Try clarifying what the f*** you're talking about before you try to make me out to be a dimwit (Which you did by questioning my ability to read)
Posted Image

#31 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 08 November 2006 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Nov 8 2006, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't even try to argue that. When you say "We" everyone in the world is going to think just the Yankees. Try clarifying what the f*** you're talking about before you try to make me out to be a dimwit (Which you did by questioning my ability to read)

Can you please do your "job", since your a mod, and stop this post, or are you just not that smart of A mod to do that. Since he doesn't know how to stop this argument, can someone else. You've gotten your mod powers taken away before, I wont be surprised if they get taken away again, since your too brain dead to stop a topic that has gotten out of hand. Learn how to do your job, asshole.

#32 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 November 2006 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 8 2006, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can you please do your "job", since your a mod, and stop this post, or are you just not that smart of A mod to do that. Since he doesn't know how to stop this argument, can someone else. You've gotten your mod powers taken away before, I wont be surprised if they get taken away again, since your too brain dead to stop a topic that has gotten out of hand. Learn how to do your job, asshole.

Ohh calling me an asshole because you're not that smart to know what youre talking about...you lost the arguement so sure...ill close it just for you. My job as a mod is to keep everything under control...this thread hasn't gotten out of hand at all. But if you insist then consider it closed.
Posted Image

#33 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 November 2006 - 02:51 PM

As far as booing hometown heroes - I was in the Garden cheering for Patrick Ewing when he returned to MSG in another jersey. He still received a standing ovation before, during, and after his career video montage, and we still cheered for him after the game in another team's jersey. It's not just the fans that have control over it - it's the way the organization handles things. The Pats don't split from players gracefully. We saw how Belichump handled Mangini's departure; they don't approve of people leaving. It's not in their system to still show respect for memories.

On a sidenote, JC - it's worth mentioning how everytime you get into an e-argument, the person you're arguing with is the stupid one. There's never a rational discussion or difference of opinions with you. A few times you can receive the benefit of the doubt, and get sucked into an argument with someone who's clearly "stupid." But if it just keeps happening to you, aren't you the stupid one for not identifying it and avoiding it?

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users