santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:51 PM) Game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) Forget the Beets
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) forget game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Brady
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Saints blow on the road
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Santana at his best https://www.youtube....h?v=CgmfTyITaY0
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) Correction that's Quincy carter at his best
NJAzrael71 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:22 PM) Brees vs Carolina or Kaepernick vs St Louis? St Louis gives up the most to QB's but Brees can light up Carolina's D.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:25 PM) Milber is love Milber is life
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) seems like vick still has that fast ball
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) $$
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) dipping my toe into this fanduel thing... just for basketball because it makes more sense to me than football
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) anyone played on it before
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 05:04 PM) We could use Quincy Carter right now
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:27 PM) pro basketball or college
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:28 PM) pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:32 PM) I did it for two years it was frustrating
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:33 PM) I've given up on nba and mlb fantasy too many lineup changes
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) I'm on draft kings
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:39 PM) THE KNICKS
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) START BRAD SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) MIZZOU
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:25 AM) SMITH-SIAH
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 10:16 AM) Start him at cornerback! -gmany
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:06 PM) feels good to be right
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:39 PM) The next GM we hire, I'm going to say I dislike him and that he should be fired once hes hired so that when hes eventually fired I am right. Because no one will succeed with the Jets, the probability of predicting failure with this team is as likely as the sun rising the next day.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:57 PM) yeah but izdik always rubbed me the wrong way, i never said ti about any other GM so quick. i could tell the guy was inept. call it intuition, a lucky guess etc etc either way i called this shit and i was right quickly. not 10 years down the road
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 03:51 PM) lol
LeonhardSkyn... Icon : (Today, 04:08 PM) JAMEIS WINSTON TO THE JETS
LeonhardSkyn... Icon : (Today, 04:10 PM) The best big game quarterback I've ever seen.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Official Boxing Thread

#1 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:poker, rapping, football,baseball,basketball,video games

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 December 2006 - 11:05 AM

i've recently started to take a big liking to boxing, and noticed their is no talk of boxing on these forums, besides that one joe frazier tape with the jets and it went off topic with one boxer retiring too early like tiki. well i think i should make the official boxing thread, anything at all about boxing can be talked about hear(that is if i have power to do this), first off whats ur guys favorite of all time boxer. from my avatar u prbly can guess mine is muhammad ali. i got fight night round 3 for christmas, first match i did ali-frazier, i beat frazier somehow in like 30 seconds with a sick uppercut, i had never ever played a boxing game before. then i beat frazier in 2 rounds in another match, then he beat me 3 times in a row all in 2.
"They think we spellin iverson when the beef all done cuz you be on I-Vs in the E-R son"- 40 Cal
" Winning isn't everything; its the only thing"

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#2 User is offline   Jason Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Interests:UTEP Miners<br />New York Jets<br />Boston Red Sox

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:41 AM

Boxing isnt what it used to be. there are rarely any big time, highly promoted fights like there used to be. the last big one I remember was Tyson/Lewis and a little with Hopkins/De la Hoya. Maybe its because everything is on Pay per view anymore and alot of people dont feel like paying that much money for something like that. I hope they promote the De la Hoya/Mayweather fight, its supposedly Floyd Mayweather jr.s last fight, although i dont buy it, I think hes just tryin to build it up.
I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.

#3 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 December 2006 - 01:54 PM

i aggree with u that boxing isnt what it used to be at all. i have HBO so i can get allot of the boxing matches, but i like the older boxers more. ESPN Classic usually has at least at MINIMUM one boxing match from the past on, they got another ali fight on tonight at 8. they had one last night too, his 8th fight in his career against alonzo johnson, back when he was still cassius clay.
"They think we spellin iverson when the beef all done cuz you be on I-Vs in the E-R son"- 40 Cal

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#4 User is offline   Jason Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 December 2006 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (JetsMan4012 @ Dec 29 2006, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i aggree with u that boxing isnt what it used to be at all. i have HBO so i can get allot of the boxing matches, but i like the older boxers more. ESPN Classic usually has at least at MINIMUM one boxing match from the past on, they got another ali fight on tonight at 8. they had one last night too, his 8th fight in his career against alonzo johnson, back when he was still cassius clay.

Im more of a fan of the more recent era of boxing. like larry hughes, mike tyson, evander holyfield.mid 80s to mid 90s id say.

#5 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 December 2006 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (Jason @ Dec 29 2006, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im more of a fan of the more recent era of boxing. like larry hughes, mike tyson, evander holyfield.mid 80s to mid 90s id say.

evander's holding on too long, how old is he now? i mean most boxers r like brain dead after or die at an earlier age then most ppl, imagine how bad it could be for him

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#6 User is offline   Jason Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 December 2006 - 03:19 AM

Well you have to understand that anyone who becomes a boxer....is an idiot. You have to be. Only an idiot goes into an 18x18 elevated square with rope barricades to get the shit beat out of them and vice versa. Holyfield has taken one too many jabs to figure out that you cant box forever.

#7 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 December 2006 - 11:27 AM

r their any boxing fans besides me and jason? and yea i do aggree, i would NEVER box even though i love watching it. btw yestarday they had a boxing marathon, it had the 90's ppl u were talking about, tyson and all them. i like tyson as a boxer now, and then to top it off at 8:30 they had ali-frazier 3 and after that evander holyfield-george forman

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users