NYJetsFan.com Forums: The Jets Top 3 Projected Target Prospect List - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:36 PM) THE BEETS!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:38 PM) Ah eeh ooh, Killer tofu. (Eeyae.)
Oooh eeh ooh, Killer tofu!
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 04:14 PM) bravo
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:00 PM) I saw on my Facebook newsfeed that Hey Dude was going to be on 90s Nick tonight.
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) http://www.reddit.co...n_how_about_an/
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) David Nelson back on reddit answering questions
blk_orion Icon : (15 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) thanks for that nelson info, my fam originate from Haiti, have fam here doing tons of missions from NY and FL.
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:44 AM) yeah he seems like a very honest person
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) if it wasn't for that injury he suffered in buffalo he would be much more recognized
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) top lad solid pro tough as hell
Mr_Jet Icon : (15 July 2014 - 01:58 PM) http://media-cache-a...0fa7d5eef52.jpg
santana Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:11 AM) TITTIES
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:37 AM) ^I 2nd that
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 July 2014 - 08:54 PM) ***crickets***
RetireChrebet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 03:03 AM) My main concern this season is the quarterback play, he or they need to limit turnovers. Simple as that. Also curious to see what we get out of the secondary. If the two aforementioned play decent football this year it should be a very good season.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 01:24 PM) Football has been gone so long it feels like the Super Bowl was over a year ago. And we still have about 6 weeks to go before the season starts.
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) I still remember the super bowl very clearly
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) it was like germany vs brazil
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) HAAAAMES to real
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) the title race is real!
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 09:19 PM) soccer :zz:
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 July 2014 - 08:32 PM) WOOOOOOOO RIC FLAIR!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 July 2014 - 06:06 AM) Training camp starts in 4 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:15 PM) WOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hes a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 July 2014 - 03:13 PM) WHAT THE f*** IS UP BITCHES!!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:42 PM) U want to know what's up?.............
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 July 2014 - 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) players are reporting to camp today, tomorrow is the first practice!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) Football is almost back!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) You know 0099 is back in the shout box when the FIRE IDZIK drops
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:46 AM) lol first practice today
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:47 AM) I've been really busy lately, been working 60+ hours a week. plus there hasn't been much to talk about.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:58 AM) Yeah this has been the most dead offseason in quite some time
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 09:59 AM) maybe people will start coming back now that camp is starting up
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 11:46 AM) Geno had a strong first practice, went 7-10
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:51 PM) site's kinda been dead for years now. even during last season.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:28 PM) Yeah I know but it hasn't been this dead
Mr_Jet Icon : (Today, 02:02 PM) When the team was winning and going to AFC Championship games the site had a lot of activity. But now after a couple of mediocre seasons, people don't want to talk.
Mr_Jet Icon : (Today, 02:04 PM) When the team starts winning again people who have been MIA will be back saying that they never left.
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The Jets Top 3 Projected Target Prospect List

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Post icon  Posted 12 January 2007 - 10:00 AM

The following shows who NFL draft enthusiasts think the New York Jets are going to get with their first 3 draft picks . Players are shown with the number of mock drafts that had this player going to the Jets, and the % of the time that this player was selected to go to the Jets. The bottom table gives a list of positions that the New York Jets are most likely targeting with their first 3 picks of the draft.
Top 15 Targeted Prospects at Pick 26
Player # Drafts %

1 Michael Bush, RB Louisville 71 15.2
2 LaMarr Woodley, DE Michigan 39 8.4
3 DeMarcus Tyler, DT North Carolina State 35 7.5
4 Marshawn Lynch, RB California 33 7.1
5 Kenny Irons, RB Auburn 21 4.5
6 Marcus McCauley, CB Fresno State 16 3.4
7 Quinn Pit*beep*, DT Ohio State 15 3.2
8 Adam Carriker, DE Nebraska 14 3
9 Quentin Moses, DE Georgia 13 2.8
10 Zach Miller, TE Arizona St 11 2.4
11 Brian Leonard, FB Rutgers 10 2.1
12 Justin Blalock, OG Texas 9 1.9
13 Patrick Willis, ILB Ole Miss 9 1.9
14 Victor Abiamiri, DE Notre Dame 9 1.9
15 Amobi Okoye, DT Louisville 9 1.9

#2 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 10:06 AM

I wouldnt take Michael Bush in the first round, I would only take him in the 2nd round. The only RB I want in the first round is Marshawn Lynch, otherwise I want a CB or a DE. Do you guys think that if the Jets really want Lynch that they would trade up for him? So that another team wont take him? Like we do have 2 2nd round picks. We could even trade a 2nd and a 3rd round pick for another first round. The Broncos traded a 1st round pick for a 2nd and 3rd round pick. We have been horrible drafting in round 3 so I think that we should trade it with one of our 2nd round picks so we have 2 first rounds this year, or to trade up to get Marshawn Lynch.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Jan 12 2007, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wouldnt take Michael Bush in the first round, I would only take him in the 2nd round. The only RB I want in the first round is Marshawn Lynch, otherwise I want a CB or a DE. Do you guys think that if the Jets really want Lynch that they would trade up for him? So that another team wont take him? Like we do have 2 2nd round picks. We could even trade a 2nd and a 3rd round pick for another first round. The Broncos traded a 1st round pick for a 2nd and 3rd round pick. We have been horrible drafting in round 3 so I think that we should trade it with one of our 2nd round picks so we have 2 first rounds this year, or to trade up to get Marshawn Lynch.

This is how I see it. The Jets are going to stay and see whatever falls to them. If Lynch is gone I believe they will go after Bush but you just never know whats going on behind the walls of Hofstra. But to ansswer you're question I doubt sincerely that they trade up.

#4 User is offline   DewayneDontSign Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 11:53 AM

Tank Tyler has no shot at being drafted by us, he was arrested in 2005 for assaulting a cop. Not Mangini material.

#5 User is offline   beanz Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Jan 12 2007, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Schlegel, Eric Smith, Sione Pouha, Derrick Strait, B.J. Askew, Chris Baker, Kareem McKenzie, and Laveraneous Coles are their most recent 3rd rounders. I dunno about you, but thats not too bad.

#6 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE (beanz @ Jan 12 2007, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Schlegel, Eric Smith, Sione Pouha, Derrick Strait, B.J. Askew, Chris Baker, Kareem McKenzie, and Laveraneous Coles are their most recent 3rd rounders. I dunno about you, but thats not too bad.

Good stuff beanz. Thats not bad at all!

#7 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 12:10 PM

QUOTE (beanz @ Jan 12 2007, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

These are the only ones that are starter material. Pouha stinks, Strait stunk, Askew isnt good, Schlegal is horrible and Eric Smith has some potiential, but he is a back up for life in my opinion.

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Jan 12 2007, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is how I see it. The Jets are going to stay and see whatever falls to them. If Lynch is gone I believe they will go after Bush but you just never know whats going on behind the walls of Hofstra. But to ansswer you're question I doubt sincerely that they trade up.

Then there is like 0% chance of us landing Marshawn Lynch he is way too good to fall down to the 25th pick. And I doubt we take Michael Bush in the first round, what other postions would be available. Like what kind of talent would fall to the 25th pick? I am think some kind of DE that can play with us for the 3-4.
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   beanz Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Jan 12 2007, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
These are the only ones that are starter material. Pouha stinks, Strait stunk, Askew isnt good, Schlegal is horrible and Eric Smith has some potiential, but he is a back up for life in my opinion.

What the hell do you want from 3rd rounders? From this they drafted a starting wr, te, and OT. Smith is displaying a good amount of potential, how could you label him a backup for life after one year? I bet you labeled Nugent a bust after last year, too.

How does Pouha stink? He was gettin rave reviews this offseason, then got hurt. Strait should have been kept around as evident by the lack of CB talent this year, but he never got a chance to develop here. And while Schlegel didnt have a good year, he was still a rookie. Players need time to develop. Stop expecting superstardom overnight. And Askew is a servicable player. He's nothing spectacular, but he gets the job done. He's no Lorenzo Neal, but come on.

McKenzie was good while he was here, and 3 of them are currently starters. And next year, Smith and Pouha will most likely play significant roles. And who's to say Schlegel won't be a special teams contributor next year?

Patience, young grasshopper. Be patient. Stop labeling people as busts after one or two years.

#9 User is offline   BradSmith16 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 12:41 PM

Maybe Sidney Rice
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

#10 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 12:53 PM

That's great stuff...where did you find that Dubb?

About Marshawn Lynch...he could easily fall to us...there are three teams ahead of us who could take Lynch...

...Cleveland
...Houston
...Green Bay

One of them will take Adrian...so will cross off Cleveland...

Houston is actually expected to address their lines...so I'm acutally not so sure they go RB...if Cleveland passes on Peterson...Houston might take him however...

Green Bay is supposedly going to resign Ahman Green...which effectively takes them out of the running.

So really...why can't Marshawn Lynch fall to us?

Plus...if one of those teams...or the Giants sign Michael Turner...it is most definitely a possibility...

About trading up to possibly get him. It depends on how they feel about Lynch and how they feel about the later RB prospects such as Michael Bush and Kenny Irons. But we know they tried to trade up for Reggie Bush, but that price was astronomical. If we were to trade up we would likely wait and see if he makes it past Houston and than trade in front of Green Bay to the 14th pick...owned by the Carolina Panthers. The only problem I see here is we don't have that many picks in this draft. Kind of an overlooked blunder of Tangini's offseason in my opinion. They traded a lot of picks away for backups and role players. Plus that BS for Barlow...man I hated that trade. I think we only have 6 picks in this draft. Not a lot of trading material.
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   ellisjersey92 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:01 PM

what youre missing is the "best available" strategy. most teams will take the best player on the board if their target was already picked. last year i was hoping we were going to get deangelo williams. he was slipping down lower and lower and i thought he was going to get by carolina because of deshaun foster, but they ended up picking him.

#12 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (ellisjersey92 @ Jan 12 2007, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what youre missing is the "best available" strategy. most teams will take the best player on the board if their target was already picked. last year i was hoping we were going to get deangelo williams. he was slipping down lower and lower and i thought he was going to get by carolina because of deshaun foster, but they ended up picking him.

OK...best player available...who's going to take him? I think Carolina needed a RB because Foster absolutely cannot stay healthy...so he's basically useless...who on the following list is going to take a RB?

Oakland Raiders - MAYBE - LaMont Jordan

Detroit Lions - NO - Kevin Jones
Cleveland Browns - YES - Reuben Droughns
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - NO Cadillac Williams
Arizona Cardinals - NO - Edge James
Washington Redskins - NO - Clinton Portis/Ladell Betts

Minnesota Vikings - MAYBE - Chester Taylor
Houston Texans - MAYBE - Dominick Williams/Ron Dayne

Miami Dolphins - NO - Ronnie Brown
Atlanta Falcons - NO - Warrick Dunn/Jerious Norwood
San Francisco 49'ers - NO - Frank Gore
Buffalo Bills - NO - Willis McGahee
St. Louis Rams - NO - Steven Jackson
Carolina Panthers - NO - DeAngelo Williams

Pittsburgh Steelers - MAYBE - Willie Parker
Green Bay Packers - YES - maybe Ahman Green
Jacksonville Jaguars - NO - Maurice Jones-Drew/ Fred Taylor
Cincinnati Bengals - NO - Rudi Johnson
Tennessee Titans - NO - Travis Henry/LenDale White

New York Giants - MAYBE - Brandon Jacobs
Denver Broncos - MAYBE - Tatum Bell/Mike Bell

Dallas Cowboys - NO - Julius Jones/ Marion Barber
Kansas City Chiefs - NO - Larry Johnson
New England Patriots(f/SEA) - NO - Laurence Maroney/Corey Dillon/Kevin Faulk

So really? Who else would take a RB...not only do most teams have RB's...they have good RB's....and they have young RB's...several of them recent first rounders!
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   beanz Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (HurricaneJet32 @ Jan 12 2007, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK...best player available...who's going to take him? I think Carolina needed a RB because Foster absolutely cannot stay healthy...so he's basically useless...who on the following list is going to take a RB?

Oakland Raiders - MAYBE - LaMont Jordan

Detroit Lions - NO - Kevin Jones
Cleveland Browns - YES - Reuben Droughns
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - NO Cadillac Williams
Arizona Cardinals - NO - Edge James
Washington Redskins - NO - Clinton Portis/Ladell Betts

Minnesota Vikings - MAYBE - Chester Taylor
Houston Texans - MAYBE - Dominick Williams/Ron Dayne

Miami Dolphins - NO - Ronnie Brown
Atlanta Falcons - NO - Warrick Dunn/Jerious Norwood
San Francisco 49'ers - NO - Frank Gore
Buffalo Bills - NO - Willis McGahee
St. Louis Rams - NO - Steven Jackson
Carolina Panthers - NO - DeAngelo Williams

Pittsburgh Steelers - MAYBE - Willie Parker
Green Bay Packers - YES - maybe Ahman Green
Jacksonville Jaguars - NO - Maurice Jones-Drew/ Fred Taylor
Cincinnati Bengals - NO - Rudi Johnson
Tennessee Titans - NO - Travis Henry/LenDale White

New York Giants - MAYBE - Brandon Jacobs
Denver Broncos - MAYBE - Tatum Bell/Mike Bell

Dallas Cowboys - NO - Julius Jones/ Marion Barber
Kansas City Chiefs - NO - Larry Johnson
New England Patriots(f/SEA) - NO - Laurence Maroney/Corey Dillon/Kevin Faulk

So really? Who else would take a RB...not only do most teams have RB's...they have good RB's....and they have young RB's...several of them recent first rounders!

It's the nature of the draft man. Larry Johnson went to KC when Priest was there (before his injuries got really bad), Duece McAllister went to New Orleans when Ricky Williams was there. It's happened before. Also, you can never rule out a team making a trade to take him if he starts to slip.

And, no way he gets by Green Bay, IMO. f*** Ahman Green. Just because they sign him doesn't mean they wont draft a RB, especially a young, promising one who doesn't have Green's recent injury bug.

#14 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 02:28 PM

Add all what Hurricane just said and throw in combine preformance and there you go. Some guys will bolster their stock and it might push Marshawn I bit down the draft board. Sitting and waiting on Marshawn is no big deal. He could very easily fall to us

QUOTE (HurricaneJet32 @ Jan 12 2007, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's great stuff...where did you find that Dubb?

On another draft board. beach.gif

#15 User is offline   DewayneDontSign Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 02:55 PM

and the other part Hurricane left out is Green Bay and Houston are zone blocking teams, meaning they aren't likely to draft a RB high because the system can make nobody RB's into starters.

#16 User is offline   JerseyJet Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Rutgers Football, NFL football History Buff, making fun of Patriots fans. Reading about WWII/Civil war/Jets, playing drums, guitar, listening to the who, led zeppelin and pink floyd.<br /><br />Favorite player- Jon Vilma<br /><br /><br /><br />NYJETSFAN.COM ,Phillies baseball, Minor League Baseball, College Football, football card collecting,baseball card collecting<br />Favorite Philly- , Aaron Rowand<br />Arena Football, baseball card collecting.<br />Drinking Rootbeer,baseball and football video games, baseball, football,playing football and baseball, music, favorite band- the who, song- won't get fooled again.<br />Bands-The who<br />led zeppelin,pink floyd

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 02:58 PM

Brian Leonard!!!!
da da da da da da
Brian Leonard!
IPB Image
IPB Image
Keep Choppin Jets, Phillies and Knights!

#17 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE (JerseyJet @ Jan 12 2007, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Brian Leonard!!!!
da da da da da da
Brian Leonard!

lazy.gif

#18 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (Smedsthejet @ Jan 12 2007, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lazy.gif

I'll second that boredom.gif

#19 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (beanz @ Jan 12 2007, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's the nature of the draft man. Larry Johnson went to KC when Priest was there (before his injuries got really bad), Duece McAllister went to New Orleans when Ricky Williams was there. It's happened before. Also, you can never rule out a team making a trade to take him if he starts to slip.

And, no way he gets by Green Bay, IMO. f*** Ahman Green. Just because they sign him doesn't mean they wont draft a RB, especially a young, promising one who doesn't have Green's recent injury bug.

Priest Holmes was 30 when they drafted Larry Johnson...at the 27th pick I might add. I think we're all fully aware that 30 is pretty damn old for a RB.

Ricky Williams was a bit of a bust, didn't fit in, and was part of a terrible draft blunder in an old regime. Ditka gave up every pick in that draft to move up for Ricky...so the Saints were looking to wash their hands clean of Ricky Williams. So Deuce was taken with the 23rd pick.

Ahman Green really doesn't have the injury history everyone proclaims. He played a full season this year. Last year...yeah he only played 5 and was out for the season. For the rest of his seven year career before that with Green Bay and Seattle he never missed more than two games. In seven seasons with Green Bay he posted 1,000 yards in every season but last year. Now I'm not going to say Green Bay won't draft Marshawn Lynch, I think that is his likely landing spot. But I won't write it off either...Lynch could quite easily fall past Green Bay.

I'm not saying Marshawn Lynch will be a Jet...I'm saying he has a chance to be...unlike such prospects as Adrian Peterson, Alan Branch, and Calvin Johnson. Unless we pull a Ditka and sell the farm...but something tells me that isn't happening.
Posted Image

#20 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (beanz @ Jan 12 2007, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What the hell do you want from 3rd rounders? From this they drafted a starting wr, te, and OT. Smith is displaying a good amount of potential, how could you label him a backup for life after one year? I bet you labeled Nugent a bust after last year, too.

How does Pouha stink? He was gettin rave reviews this offseason, then got hurt. Strait should have been kept around as evident by the lack of CB talent this year, but he never got a chance to develop here. And while Schlegel didnt have a good year, he was still a rookie. Players need time to develop. Stop expecting superstardom overnight. And Askew is a servicable player. He's nothing spectacular, but he gets the job done. He's no Lorenzo Neal, but come on.

McKenzie was good while he was here, and 3 of them are currently starters. And next year, Smith and Pouha will most likely play significant roles. And who's to say Schlegel won't be a special teams contributor next year?

Patience, young grasshopper. Be patient. Stop labeling people as busts after one or two years.

I didnt lable Smith a bust, I am just saying I think that he is a back up for life, until he shows me more. I really just dont know about him yet. Right now though he is just a good back up. And no I wasnt one of the people saying Nugent was a bust, I was actually one of the people defending him. I was the one that said that I think that he was going to be the next Vinatari. IMO. But I didnt like taking a kicker in the 2nd round, in my opinion taking one that early is always a bust.

Also, when I said we been horrible in the 3rd round I meant like the last 3 years. Should of been more specific.
Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users