NYJetsFan.com Forums: Tomlinson Blasts Pats After Game - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

"We're not a bad football team; we just do stupid stuff," said Eric Decker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 02:46 PM) FIRE IZDICK
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:24 PM) harlem did you start brady or rivers
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:41 PM) I held out for Sunday and started Brady
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:42 PM) I have Gronk on my team in that league too so that worked out famously
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:44 PM) yeah that combo is OP
Jetsman05 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 04:52 PM) Harlem not in our league... doesn't matter
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 06:17 PM) you don't matter!
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 06:17 PM) and that wasn't a red card RIP SWANSEA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Manish is really annoying with his vendetta against Idzik though, you can tell it's personal because he doesn't have his scoops anymore.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Since Idzik has became GM, Manish has lost all of his sources.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:21 PM) its clear that this bothers Manish deeply and hes throwing little tantrums about it
azjetfan Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:57 PM) Manish should not have a job. He and Idzik should be fired
SecondHandJets Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:16 PM) Hey bitches
SecondHandJets Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:16 PM) How's everyone enjoying your New York Jets?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:28 PM) Jose Canseco just pulled a Plaxico Burress.
azjetfan Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:01 PM) Shot himself in the leg?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:05 PM) Shot his middle finger
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:09 PM) Suck for the Duck
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Milber didnt die for this
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:30 PM) How pissed are we all going to be if Vick comes in and wins a bunch of games knocking us out of the top 5 picks?
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:32 PM) We are sitting in either 2 or 3 depending on the tie breaker with Jax
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:32 PM) If Oakland can pull out a couple wins we would be in good shape.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:35 PM) Vick=$$$
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:09 PM) THE BEETS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:10 PM) Patty mayonnaise never gave up that poon
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:51 PM) Game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) Forget the Beets
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) forget game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
santana Icon : (Today, 10:45 AM) Brady
santana Icon : (Today, 10:45 AM) Saints blow on the road
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 10:57 AM) Santana at his best https://www.youtube....h?v=CgmfTyITaY0
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Tomlinson Blasts Pats After Game

#21 User is offline   mgjetman Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 January 2007 - 07:26 AM

The fact is the Patsies can fall in a pile of shit and come out smelling like a rose every time.If it's not the f****n refs then every turnover goes there way. blowup.gif
The chargers recievers were getting mugged after five yards but no flags. Just like his arm wasn't going forward in the SB against the Raiders, damn it seems like it's never gonna end.

Just a thought ---- Did any of you betting fellas out there think it was kind of strange Vegas was giving us 9 before the game started? after spliting the season series and always playing each other close.It's like we were doomed before the game started. Only JETS fans were the ones that thought we had a chance.

#22 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:52 AM

Oh I know why now the LT got mad, its because they went to the middle of the field at the end of the game and starting doing the lights out dance, I would be pissed too, thats rubbing it in, there is no need for that in the NFL... Football is usually a very classy game when it comes to the end of the game when the two teams shake hands and talk.
Posted Image

#23 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:06 AM

Took you long enough to get the truth out here. LT is 100% correct. That organization from top to bottom has no class whatsoever. Their owner stole the head coach of another team. The HC is a classless turd mongler. The players are arrogant and smug. The refs are always giving the Patriots everything they need out there to win the game. It's BS. I'm sick of seeing this F'n team.

#24 User is offline   Canuck Jet Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:18 AM

I guess I'm the only one on this board who thought LT looked small and petty after the game. He looked like a sulking little leaguer. His real anger should be with with his coach, and his team for making huge mistakes that gave the game to the Pats. All week Merrimen was talking shit saying he was gonna smack Brady in the mouth at some stupid pep rally. Look I hate the pats just as much as everyone but mocking a guys dance, man that shit happens every week in the NFL. Yeah LT has a right to be upset that the chargers lost, but the blame should be with his team.

GO COLTS!
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.

-Matt Groening

#25 User is offline   kenxnice Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 January 2007 - 11:14 AM

this is what makes football intersting, i can't believe what tomblinson said about belibitch is not all over the papers and why isn't the media swamp around this .. urr gosh, dammit if you think about it, the pat beat a team that had 12 probowlers including a leauge MVP and a phuckin defensive MVP omg!
"can you feel whats about to happen on this field, can ya'll feel thay?"

#26 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 January 2007 - 11:40 AM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Jan 15 2007, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh I know why now the LT got mad, its because they went to the middle of the field at the end of the game and starting doing the lights out dance, I would be pissed too, thats rubbing it in, there is no need for that in the NFL... Football is usually a very classy game when it comes to the end of the game when the two teams shake hands and talk.

So Merriman isn't being arrogant or *beep*y by dancing like he does pregame? It's the same with Ray Lewis - I hate his dance before the game and it makes him appear as if he is bigger than the team.
If Merriman wants to act like a *beep* before the game, the Pats and any team for that matter have every right to imitate him if they go one better than them.
I can understand LT losing his rag though as it was a playoff game and whenever anyone loses it's extremely frustrating.
Maybe the Pats celebrations were a bit classless but I find the whole Merriman lights out dance and Ray Lewis' dance classless too.

#27 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 January 2007 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE (Smedsthejet @ Jan 15 2007, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So Merriman isn't being arrogant or *beep*y by dancing like he does pregame? It's the same with Ray Lewis - I hate his dance before the game and it makes him appear as if he is bigger than the team.
If Merriman wants to act like a *beep* before the game, the Pats and any team for that matter have every right to imitate him if they go one better than them.
I can understand LT losing his rag though as it was a playoff game and whenever anyone loses it's extremely frustrating.
Maybe the Pats celebrations were a bit classless but I find the whole Merriman lights out dance and Ray Lewis' dance classless too.

I'm not saying Merriman is the epitomy of class...but he doesn't do that dance mocking anyone...it's his dance.

What LT is upset about is the Patriots celebrating in that way when really they should be thankful the Chargers let them win. Maybe LT is getting a little overly upset...but I don't blame him at all...that is a real man...and he should be given props for standing up for what is right by a human standard...not by an NFL standard. Yeah...a lot of teams do shit like that...and a lot of teams are classless. When you win a game you can celebrate...but you don't have to mock...you can congratulate the other team on a good game and wish them well...that's what LT would do if he won.
Posted Image

#28 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 January 2007 - 12:15 PM

i think LT was wrong. if he is as classy as he usally is, he should have took the high road and not said a thing. truth is he was upset they lost, and probably upset at marty since he only got 9 touches in the 2nd half. how does a league MVP RB only get the ball 9 times in the 2nd half of a close do or die playoff game? he was upset about the chargers giving it away and decided to take it out by calling out the pats immaturity. they were just as classless to us but u didn't see chad pointing it out in the pres conference. he should have took the high road. still he is a great player and i don't hold it against him at all.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#29 User is offline   EnRiCH13 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 January 2007 - 12:54 PM

what ahppened was the patriots went to midfeild and did the light out dance while stomping out the chagers logo

that is classless
if anyone here saw a team stomp out the jets logo(if they had one at midfeild) thy be just as pissed

IPB Image

#30 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:poker, rapping, football,baseball,basketball,video games

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 January 2007 - 01:05 PM

im really starting to get sick of this, the pats r untouchable, LT was telling the truth. the media looked pass when belichick didnt shake mangini's hand, they looked passed him shoving a reporter so he could repair his image to hug mangini, and they looked past him saying the f-word in a press conference, and if any1 else did it it would be a huge deal. and then with them going crazy and doing the shawne merriman dance they look by. i hate shawne merriman but its not about him really, if any1 else did that dance i would find it classless to do something like that. it was a HUGE deal when TO did the Ray Lewis dance cause its TO, so y not the pats when they do the same tactic
"They think we spellin iverson when the beef all done cuz you be on I-Vs in the E-R son"- 40 Cal
" Winning isn't everything; its the only thing"

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#31 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 January 2007 - 01:13 PM

QUOTE (JetsMan4012 @ Jan 15 2007, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im really starting to get sick of this, the pats r untouchable, LT was telling the truth. the media looked pass when belichick didnt shake mangini's hand, they looked passed him shoving a reporter so he could repair his image to hug mangini, and they looked past him saying the f-word in a press conference, and if any1 else did it it would be a huge deal. and then with them going crazy and doing the shawne merriman dance they look by. i hate shawne merriman but its not about him really, if any1 else did that dance i would find it classless to do something like that. it was a HUGE deal when TO did the Ray Lewis dance cause its TO, so y not the pats when they do the same tactic

Sorry to sound like a Pat sympathiser but to be honest it wouldn't be such a big deal if Tomlinson hadn't taken offense to it. Like the TO issue it wouldn't have been one if Ray Lewis hadn't taken offence to it.
Mangini didn't decide to make a big issue of the handshake issue meaning the media looked past it. Remember the media continually questioned Mangini about it but Mangini basically shrugged those questions off.

#32 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 January 2007 - 03:02 PM

http://kissmesuzy.bl...-tomlinson.html

This link kind of sums up my feelings about it, especially the first two comments although I believe LT's actions were more out of frustration. The bit about the dance I agree with most.

#33 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:23 PM

Its different at the end of a game. People always do that danceing shit during and before the game to pump them selves and teammates up. But after a game that is just rubbing it in the other teams face after they played their hearts out. You just dont do that, even Ty Warren from the Pats said they were wrong by doing that, I never seen that in the history of football, a team after winning not showwing the class of like they been there before, they just go danceing around the field and mock one of the players, thats something not many coaches would allow, only BB would.
Posted Image

#34 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Jan 17 2007, 01:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its different at the end of a game. People always do that danceing shit during and before the game to pump them selves and teammates up. But after a game that is just rubbing it in the other teams face after they played their hearts out. You just dont do that, even Ty Warren from the Pats said they were wrong by doing that, I never seen that in the history of football, a team after winning not showwing the class of like they been there before, they just go danceing around the field and mock one of the players, thats something not many coaches would allow, only BB would.

Put it this way: if Merriman doesn't want people imitating him, he shouldn't do the dance. He shouldn't be offended if people copy his dance to celebrate because at the end of the day he makes himself a target for the other team by doing it.

#35 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 January 2007 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (Smedsthejet @ Jan 17 2007, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Put it this way: if Merriman doesn't want people imitating him, he shouldn't do the dance. He shouldn't be offended if people copy his dance to celebrate because at the end of the day he makes himself a target for the other team by doing it.

Yea but this is the first time some one mocked another player at the end of the game. Usually its during or before the game a person would mock another. Its just different at the end of the game. You dont do that when emotions are high, if I saw a team mock me or my teammate at the end of the game when they won, I would go over there and really put their lights out.
Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users