NYJetsFan.com Forums: Titans And Others Not Happy With New England - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop game vs packers MNf next
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 September 2014 - 11:57 AM) santana you've ruined this site
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:01 PM) Cool you should share your thoughts in a post
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:02 PM) Round up the guys and be like hey we hate this guy so what can we do to fix what's broken
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:05 PM) meh no thanks, everyone else is fine. i just hop on every now and then
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:07 PM) Enjoy your stay then
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:09 PM) Seems like the jets could be without decker for a while
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 02:03 PM) UEFA TIME
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 02:03 PM) Mawae 2015 Hof for sure
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 September 2014 - 03:35 PM) Jeromeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Jetsrule1006 Icon : (17 September 2014 - 07:50 PM) The real question is why isn't #68 jersey retired
FlyHiJets Icon : (18 September 2014 - 10:57 AM) #68 should get retired but considering he didn't end his career with us............
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 11:18 AM) Decker is practing today, hopefully he's fine. I finally can watch a jets game live this Monday night
santana Icon : (18 September 2014 - 01:30 PM) That's good
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:11 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:11 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:27 PM) agreed
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:49 PM) Oh hey there buddy
Jetsman05 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:52 PM) harlem whats up dude
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:57 PM) Nada much man getting ready to watch this game
Jetsman05 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:58 PM) watching Kansas State shoot themselves
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 07:04 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 08:35 PM) Should have signed Hester.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 08:36 PM) this game might be the worst game I have ever watched, pretty pathetic.
azjetfan Icon : (18 September 2014 - 09:31 PM) With our complete disaster of a secondary I am a little surprised we have not either signed a guy like Samuel or made a trade
azjetfan Icon : (19 September 2014 - 04:06 PM) Milliner also has a quad now. It really makes sense just to sit him until he is 100%. Lets get healthy instead of risking injury or letting Marshal go 80 for a TD.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:53 PM) Looks like Milliner will sit this week. Has not practiced this week.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:20 PM) WOO! Real! 8-2 shooting practice
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:21 PM) boo Liverpool
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:21 PM) FIRE RAUL!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:21 PM) idzik for admin! Milber for moderator!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:32 PM) http://gifwall.net/g...a3jjPhnyiS0.gif
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 05:14 AM) RIP Rob Bironas
Canuck Jet Icon : (Today, 08:02 AM) Could some enlightened person explain why our secondary is such a mess despite tons of cap space? It's a passing league, better fix that soon or we'll see the Packers game all season.
greenandwhit... Icon : (Today, 10:21 AM) Grew up watching bironas... Good kicker RIP.
greenandwhit... Icon : (Today, 10:30 AM) Well as one aspiring to be an analyst on football i would say it's because we're trying to save up to makes some big moves next year. If you look at next year's potential free agents they're top of the line. If Ryan and Idznik can keep that cap room... Some great things can happen defensively.
greenandwhit... Icon : (Today, 10:30 AM) and offensively as well.
santana Icon : (Today, 01:32 PM) Dude bironas was solid that really sucks
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:30 PM) Sunday kinda sucks without jets football
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:50 PM) So who's having JETS withdrawls?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:50 PM) I didn't even watch any 1pm games cause all they had were the CHEATriots on
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:50 PM) now I'm flipping between the Den/Sea and the Az/SF games
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:51 PM) http://cdn.nextimpul...lbergstoned.gif
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:52 PM) HILARIOUS!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) kraft is a pathetic troll
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) and even a "fan" of the CHEATriots doesn't even give him any attention
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Titans And Others Not Happy With New England New England are sure building quite a reputation

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Post icon  Posted 18 January 2007 - 03:57 AM

Titans and Others not happy with New England

January 17, 2007
The New England Patriots have prevailed in each of their past three games, but haven’t exactly won friends or influenced opponents around the NFL in doing so.

After the Patriots upset top-seeded San Diego 24-21 Sunday in the AFC Divisional Playoffs, league MVP LaDainian Tomlinson of the Chargers was visibly upset with the Patriots as he left the field.

What the normally mild-mannered Tomlinson said crossed the line, in his opinion, was New England defensive back Ellis Hobbs and other Patriots dancing at midfield in celebration, imitating the sack dance of Chargers defensive end Shawne Merriman.

It actually marked the third time in three weeks that the Pats’ postgame actions have come under scrutiny.

After their first playoff win against the Jets, Patriots coach Bill Belichick could be seen shoving a Boston Globe cameraman at midfield as he made his way toward Jets coach Eric Mangini, whom he hugged before using his arms to wade through people again as he left.

The week before that, several Tennessee Titans players were upset with the Patriots and Belichick after a 40-23 shellacking that eliminated Tennessee from postseason consideration in the finale.

The point of contention among many Titans players was not only the rough play in the game (four personal fouls on each team), but Belichick’s decision to allow 43-year-old quarterback Vinny Testaverde to come off the bench and throw a late touchdown pass with the outcome already decided and in a situation where many teams would have simply run out the clock. It gave Testaverde a TD pass in his 20th consecutive season.

Milestone or not, the play did not set well with Titans players that day.

Immediately after that game, Tennessee linebacker Keith Bulluck said, “I think it was [expletive], and as long as I’m here, I’ll always remember that. So any time New England sees the Tennessee Titans on their schedule from here one out, just remember that. That’s from the heart.”

The latest accusations from Tomlinson and the Chargers rekindled some players’ memories in Tennessee of the finale.

“They definitely [ticked] us off in that game with that last touchdown,” Titans receiver Drew Bennett said. “I didn’t see exactly what happened on the field in the Chargers game, because it was away from the cameras, but with what happened in our game, I can see why the Chargers might be upset.”

In the game against the Titans, the Patriots’ main point of contention came from a block from the side by receiver Bobby Wade that apparently ended safety Rodney Harrison’s season with a knee injury. (The NFL ruled the block legal). With that hit, coupled with Testaverde’s unnecessary touchdown at the end, could there be any carryover the next time, as Bulluck promised in the postgame?

Bennett, who actually is set to be an unrestricted free agent come March though the Titans are likely to try to re-sign him, says it’s possible.

“You have to have respect for each other as professionals, and they’re a great team, but I’m sure they’ll remember Bobby’s block on Harrison that they considered low, and we’ll remember that touchdown the next time we meet,” Bennett said.

#2 User is offline   kenxnice Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 January 2007 - 11:22 AM

great now it's the jets, titans, chargers and colts VS the paties - who's down??
"can you feel whats about to happen on this field, can ya'll feel thay?"

#3 User is offline   VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs Icon

• 06 R.O.Y. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 January 2007 - 12:29 PM

Just more proof that the Patriots are a bunch of assholes. And to quote LT, it comes straight from the coach.

#4 User is offline   Hey Coach Icon

• 2008 Best Avatar Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 January 2007 - 12:33 PM

And all there fans act like them too. Man I hope the Colts win so bad, so i dont have to hear about them Patsies in the Super Bowl. icon_idea.gif blowup.gif

#5 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 January 2007 - 12:50 PM

QUOTE (Mangini`s Jets @ Jan 18 2007, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And all there fans act like them too. Man I hope the Colts win so bad, so i dont have to hear about them Patsies in the Super Bowl. icon_idea.gif blowup.gif

Hah, well you were one of them at one point jerry.gif
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 User is offline   Hey Coach Icon

• 2008 Best Avatar Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 January 2007 - 12:57 PM

ranting3.gif Funny how? beach.gif
QUOTE (HarlemHellfighterNYC @ Jan 18 2007, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hah, well you were one of them at one point jerry.gif

#7 User is offline   theanalogkid Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 January 2007 - 04:11 PM

What's wrong with Testaverde coming out and throwing a TD to keep his record going? QQ more Titans.
...no hero in your tradgey, no daring in your escape, no salutes to your surrender, nothing noble in your fate....Rush, The Pass.

#8 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:poker, rapping, football,baseball,basketball,video games

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 January 2007 - 04:28 PM

OMG its amazing, ppl r starting to speak the truth, i wonder how the medias gonna react to this, no way, the untouchable patriots R UNSPORTSMANLIKE AND CLASSLESS! IMPOSSIBLE!

but in all seriousness, thank god ppl r starting to pay attention to this, btw, where were the pats before their dynasty? where were they in the 90's, shit where were they all any time before their dynasty?
"They think we spellin iverson when the beef all done cuz you be on I-Vs in the E-R son"- 40 Cal
" Winning isn't everything; its the only thing"

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#9 User is offline   VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs Icon

• 06 R.O.Y. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 January 2007 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (theanalogkid @ Jan 18 2007, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's wrong with Testaverde coming out and throwing a TD to keep his record going? QQ more Titans.

It's about pride. When the game is well in hand, there's no reason to throw the ball. It just further embarasses the other team. Not that Belichick would care about that though.

#10 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 January 2007 - 05:19 PM

i bet more player/teams are gonna come out and say the pats have no class

#11 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 18 January 2007 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (kenxnice @ Jan 18 2007, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
great now it's the jets, titans, chargers and colts VS the paties - who's down??

I think you can add teams like the Bills, and Colts against the Colts as well. You can't really add the dolphins to the list though, because they suck, and the only way they could beat a team anywhere near the Patriots is going ahead and cheating. I believe that the Bills and their fans have a real huge dislike for Brady, and the Patriots, just like we do. Soon, the Jets, and Bills will rule the division, and you'll be seeing faggot Brady, and Fatacheck in the rearview mirror.

#12 User is offline   feelingreen05 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 January 2007 - 09:24 PM

hey mangini'sjets, good to c more jets fans in new england. id love nothin more than peyton manning "the one guy we all know the patriots fans hate more than any other player" to shut all the patsy fans up. im fed up with this franchise!

#13 User is offline   JetSon Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 January 2007 - 10:33 AM

As happy as I am that there is a anti-Pats mentality breeding, this begs the idea that if these teams did not want to see them win, then just beat them. Until the Patriots are humbled, they will continue to act like alpha team. Now, let's strive to be THAT team, and then do it with class!
<b><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->Hypnotic and Witty Signature here.<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--></b>

#14 User is offline   Hey Coach Icon

• 2008 Best Avatar Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:48 PM

QUOTE (feelingreen05 @ Jan 19 2007, 12:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey mangini'sjets, good to c more jets fans in new england. id love nothin more than peyton manning "the one guy we all know the patriots fans hate more than any other player" to shut all the patsy fans up. im fed up with this franchise!
iagree.gif

#15 User is offline   VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs Icon

• 06 R.O.Y. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (JetSon @ Jan 19 2007, 11:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As happy as I am that there is a anti-Pats mentality breeding, this begs the idea that if these teams did not want to see them win, then just beat them. Until the Patriots are humbled, they will continue to act like alpha team. Now, let's strive to be THAT team, and then do it with class!

I suppose this is true, but just because they win doesn't give them the right to act like a bunch of assholes all the time.

#16 User is offline   kenxnice Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:37 PM

i can't stand patriots fans (especially my cousins) now i understand family is family when it comes to rival sports they have all the right to rattle you however they wish but seriously, i rock my jets jersey usually during football season and you wont believe the kind of treatment i get in public ranging from the way they look at me or straight out sarcasm, i once walked by a pat fan and he said "nice jersey!" but not nice seaon.. "asshole!!"
"can you feel whats about to happen on this field, can ya'll feel thay?"

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users