NYJetsFan.com Forums: Random Nfl Notes - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop another game vs Lions. Offense is bad
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:46 PM) TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:48 PM) that was a fumble recovered by KC in the endzone ... TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:48 PM) FIRE IDZIK
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:50 PM) TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:51 PM) TY KC
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:52 PM) THAT IS A BIG ASS FB
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) if shit had gone our way we'd be 3-1 right now
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) what a bummer
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) :ranting3:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) INT TD KANSAS CITY!!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) we need to start doing that shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) our D needs to start making shit like that happen
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) fuck that penalty
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) "going on your knees" stupidest shit ever
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) let them do the end zone celebrations
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) thank you KC for slaughtering these overrated fucks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) Brady watching too much geno tape
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) brady to the bench
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) Oh god what has KC done! GARAPAPOLLO UNLEASHED
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) I hope someone lays a Mo Lewis on Garapapolo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) square in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:02 PM) so brady can get his knee broken again
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) I'm scared
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) this kid might be legit
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) IT WASNT WORTH IT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) cmon KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) wtf
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) they let the rookie just drive it on them
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) now KC needs a TD
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:06 PM) It wasn't worth it :(
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:15 PM) KC has some big ol boys
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:19 PM) TY KC for bringing these overrated fucks back down to earth
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:22 PM) I think 03 should be a mod. I think everyone should be.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:23 PM) What do we have to loose?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) our O better get their shit together starting this Sunday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) we need to be on our A game when we play Denver and the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) and Buffalo doesn't scare me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) but these next 3 games better get it's shit together
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) maybe Idzik knew that MEvis was not as good anymore
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:11 AM) Nah, fire idzik
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:12 AM) Milber is expected to play this week, how nice of him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:14 AM) The chargers are going to be tough
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 10:22 AM) well there is a silver lining to this season, tom brady sucks and so do the pats
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Random Nfl Notes ESPN.com

#1 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 January 2007 - 11:51 AM

Just some stuff...some things to think about...possible FA pickups...and whatnot...

Even though Seahawks WR Darrell Jackson enjoyed a strong season, leading the team in receptions and touchdowns, we hear it's far from a slam dunk that the team will retain his services in '07 after obtaining both Deion Branch and Nate Burleson last offseason and benefiting from the improved play of underrated D.J. Hackett.

After seeing him slow down this season and eventually take a backseat to second-year WR Vincent Jackson, the Chargers may not bring back veteran WR Keenan McCardell.

Cam Cameron's departure for the Miami head-coaching job is considered a significant loss for the Chargers. Cameron is credited with helping Drew Brees emerge as an elite quarterback and getting Philip Rivers up to speed in his first season as a starter, but insiders really appreciated his ability to exploit opponents' weaknesses and spread the ball around with creative play-calling. The first two in-house options who will be considered to replace Camerson are RB coach Clarence Shelmon and WR coach James Lofton, but Marty Schottenheimer is likely to take a look around the league before making a decision.

Just hoping Daddy Schott isn't thinking about hiring Baby Schott...you don't suppose that is why he pulled out of the Miami consideration?
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   VILMAmazing51 Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 January 2007 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (HurricaneJet32 @ Jan 29 2007, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just some stuff...some things to think about...possible FA pickups...and whatnot...
Just hoping Daddy Schott isn't thinking about hiring Baby Schott...you don't suppose that is why he pulled out of the Miami consideration?

you cant interview for "lateral moves" when you are under contract can you?? I thought you can only interview for a headcoaching job if you are an OC or DC....but you cant go from one teams OC to another's when under contract. Not sure but I think I heard that somewhere. Even if we wouldnt give them permission to talk to him about a lateral job...we gave him permission to talk to the dolphins because it was an opportunity for him to become a HC and advance his career.

FINALLY!!!! A REAL BIG BOY!!!

#3 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (VILMAmazing51 @ Jan 29 2007, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you cant interview for "lateral moves" when you are under contract can you?? I thought you can only interview for a headcoaching job if you are an OC or DC....but you cant go from one teams OC to another's when under contract. Not sure but I think I heard that somewhere. Even if we wouldnt give them permission to talk to him about a lateral job...we gave him permission to talk to the dolphins because it was an opportunity for him to become a HC and advance his career.

I'm talking out of my ass here...but I believe if they made him an Assisstant Coach/Offensive Coordinator it is legally possible.

That being said I'd be extremely surprised to see anything of the sort happen.
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users