NYJetsFan.com Forums: The Rd Thread - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets 0-2 vs bills this year. Does Rex Ryan survive the year?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:55 AM) Like how do you get blown out by a team that didn't practice while you had 2 weeks to prepare?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:55 AM) That kind of stuff may force Woody to make the big changes and fire everyone
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:55 AM) John Idzik has handled the QB situation terribly. 2 times he pretty much handed the job to his draft pick
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:56 AM) Besides Sheldon Richardson, his drafts have been awful.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:57 AM) Maybe Woody will clean house and go all out for Jim Harbaugh, that probably won't happen though but it would be a franchise changer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:07 AM) Harbaugh would be amazing...but because it makes sense it won't be done
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:51 AM) According to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, the Jets blocked coach Rex Ryan from talking to Mehta about a bye-week visit to his ailing father, legendary NFL defensive guru Buddy Ryan. Buddy, who rose to prominence as defensive coordinator of the ’85 Bears and then coached the Eagles and Cardinals, is battling cancer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:52 AM) Mehta interprets the muzzling of Rex Ryan as proof positive that, once the season ends, Ryan will no longer be the team’s head coach. Apparently, the team fears that Rex would become more sympathetic in the eyes of the fan base if he’s dumped by the team at a time when his father is fighting a serious illness.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:05 AM) Mehta is an idiot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:25 AM) If colt McCoy lights it up do the jets make a move?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:27 AM) I don't even care what they do for a while
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:28 AM) The team is a catastrophe
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:29 AM) I didn't see the game
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:29 AM) I remember the first bills game though I'm guessing it was like that with more sleeping in the end zone
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:32 AM) I'm with 0099...I hope they keep getting destroyed
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 11:33 AM) it's a very Jets-esque move to sign McCoy if he does well
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:53 AM) I think they sign RGIII, Cutler, or Bradford
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:10 PM) why not all three
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:11 PM) Knowing this team, I wouldn't put that past them
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:07 PM) RAUL FOR QB
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:10 PM) the only real choice
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:10 PM) almost uefa time
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:11 PM) RAUL>SMITHSIAH, JUST ACCEPT IT
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:22 PM) FIRE IZDICK
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:07 PM) Rocking the atletico kit today 4-0 THE RAUL INFLUENCE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:15 PM) Haha you should make that into some kind of logo and put it in your sig
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:15 PM) Sig***
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:19 PM) TEH RAUL INFLUENCE
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:29 PM) LUDOGRETS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:34 PM) LUDOGORETS
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) TEH IZDIK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) SUCK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) FOR
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) THE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) DUCK
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 09:32 PM) One of these days one of you are going to type it too fast and say "Suck the Duck".
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:41 PM) Hahaha
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 02:04 AM) TEH POINT
Chaos Icon : (Today, 11:14 AM) happy thanksgiving everyone!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:53 PM) I hope Dirty Sanchez gets beat by the Cowgirls even though I would prefer to see a tie so neither team wins
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 05:00 PM) Look at what a great system can do for a QB, Sanchez looks like a different QB with the Eagles.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 05:00 PM) Scanning the field and making quick decisions, I like how Chip has Sanchez throwing on the run which he was always great at.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 05:01 PM) I really hope we finally bring in a good offensive minded coach.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 05:45 PM) I really can't wait for this season to be done and over with
Resize Shouts Area

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Rd Thread

#121 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Strolling on shady streets, you know the usual

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:11 PM

YOU ARE

View Postganggreen_ewok, on 13 June 2011 - 07:43 PM, said:

"And once again, the meow became a roar"

Posted Image

#122 User is online   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (ganggreen_ewok @ Jul 15 2007, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YOU ARE

A
Posted ImagePosted Image

#123 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (HarlemHxC814 @ Jul 15 2007, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A

FAGGOT

Posted Image

#124 User is online   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:17 PM

I found exclusive footage of Jetsman's life story -- http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rreso4oXuIA
Posted ImagePosted Image

#125 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:poker, rapping, football,baseball,basketball,video games

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:24 PM

u really need to get a life, u go as far as making IM chat rooms, creating accounts on other forums, making videos, even trying to out rap me. and y woudl i care about u ppl and what u think of my rapping skill when i got at least 3 ppl to match each of u that like it. and again i rapped on the number 2 college radio station in the nation so i think im ok with this all. and in some lines u stole my rhymes, and still were basic in the whole thing, seeing how the rhymes of mine u did steal where from my early shit. please telling me what OTHER PPL WILL EVENTUALLY DO TO ME also cause first off last time i checke du couldnt predict the future and third off since when was rap ever grammatically correct?
"They think we spellin iverson when the beef all done cuz you be on I-Vs in the E-R son"- 40 Cal
" Winning isn't everything; its the only thing"

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#126 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (JetsMan4012 @ Jul 15 2007, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
u really need to get a life, u go as far as making IM chat rooms, creating accounts on other forums, making videos, even trying to out rap me. and y woudl i care about u ppl and what u think of my rapping skill when i got at least 3 ppl to match each of u that like it. and again i rapped on the number 2 college radio station in the nation so i think im ok with this all. and in some lines u stole my rhymes, and still were basic in the whole thing, seeing how the rhymes of mine u did steal where from my early shit. please telling me what OTHER PPL WILL EVENTUALLY DO TO ME also cause first off last time i checke du couldnt predict the future and third off since when was rap ever grammatically correct?

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! I may be an asshole, but I am not an intellectual thief. Please provide proof of me stealing line from you. I guarantee that you won't provide any evidence nor will any of it be credible but go ahead and try.

Posted Image

#127 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:37 PM

As for the life part, it's a f***ing Sunday... Have you ever been to a party on a Sunday night, let alone a party at all. Before you start caling out someone else's life, take a second and look at yourself in the mirror. That should leave you crying in a fetal position if you weren't such a dumbass. Juelz Schiavo, Paul Wall, B-Rabbit, none of those fit. I'm gonna start calling you Camel Slims because your mother must have smoked 6 packs a day while she was pregnant with you.

Posted Image

#128 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2007 - 10:15 PM

the vest chest thing, i used that exact rhyme scheme in my freestyle u rediculed. and yes i have been to parties before. and im sry but u will never even come close to making me cry. the last time i cried was my uncles funeral a year ago, havent cried since then, i rarely cry. y would ic ry over some1 who means nothing to me who i know from a forum who is just a hater
"They think we spellin iverson when the beef all done cuz you be on I-Vs in the E-R son"- 40 Cal

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#129 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2007 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (JetsMan4012 @ Jul 15 2007, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the vest chest thing, i used that exact rhyme scheme in my freestyle u rediculed. and yes i have been to parties before. and im sry but u will never even come close to making me cry. the last time i cried was my uncles funeral a year ago, havent cried since then, i rarely cry. y would ic ry over some1 who means nothing to me who i know from a forum who is just a hater

the "vest chest" ryme has been used by everone in the business.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#130 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2007 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jul 15 2007, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the "vest chest" ryme has been used by everone in the business.

Exactly... How did I steal any lyrics, you're wrong and stupid, do us a favor and apply at McDonald's already.

Posted Image

#131 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 July 2007 - 12:10 AM

I've seen the posts. I've read quietly. I offered you advice via PM and open message board posts. I guess I played too nice and tip toed around what should've been said bluntly. The words you're choosing to rhyme together are not good. You've misconstrued what started as criticism on this board for jealous hatred, and through your naivety/ignorance, you've led yourself to believe that you're better than you really are. Humble yourself, quick. And I don't mean by giving us one of your "I don't wanna do this for a living" excuses. That's not being humble. Acknowledge the fact that you're not good enough to do this for a living. Put one of your songs on a mix CD of your choice along with rappers who do make music for a living, and then play the "Which of these does not belong?" game.

Lil RD, you're young, and I'm not in the business of tearing kids apart. Aside from this whole rapper persona of yours, you're a nice boy. When you first posted your lyrics, I tried to advise you to utilize aspects of your REAL personality in your music rather than adopt the persona of your favorite Dipset artist. Write a verse about how much you love Hip-Hop and how difficult it was for you to confess to your mother that this was something you felt somewhat passionate about. After that, stop calling yourself a rapper or an MC. MC means move the crowd, and I doubt you've ever done a show. f***.. I've done shows all over the Northeast from Jersey to Maine, and I still don't identify myself as an MC.

Here I go playing nice again. My honest to God opinion -- you're part of what's wrong with Hip-Hop. The class of individual that doesn't know how to be a fan. Putting together an A/A/B/B rhyme scheme and trying to set it to rhythm doesn't make you a rapper. Buying a microphone from radio shack and learning how to make it record your voice doesn't either. Neither does a myspace page, or asking your dad to buy you a spindle of CDs to press up any of your recordings. And TRUST me.. posting your lyrics on some message board definitely doesn't either. Hip-Hop, unfortunately, is far too accessible and has led you to believe that the ability to record your raps makes you an MC. You are wrong.

And the worst part is that I can't even tell you to keep practicing, because the problem is that you think you've got it figured out. You think what you're doing is on par with what you listen to. That's not confidence, homie. It's called being delusional.

PS - http://forums.underg...SearchYear=2006

#132 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 July 2007 - 12:18 AM

QUOTE (Amen @ Jul 16 2007, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've seen the posts. I've read quietly. I offered you advice via PM and open message board posts. I guess I played too nice and tip toed around what should've been said bluntly. The words you're choosing to rhyme together are not good. You've misconstrued what started as criticism on this board for jealous hatred, and through your naivety/ignorance, you've led yourself to believe that you're better than you really are. Humble yourself, quick. And I don't mean by giving us one of your "I don't wanna do this for a living" excuses. That's not being humble. Acknowledge the fact that you're not good enough to do this for a living. Put one of your songs on a mix CD of your choice along with rappers who do make music for a living, and then play the "Which of these does not belong?" game.

Lil RD, you're young, and I'm not in the business of tearing kids apart. Aside from this whole rapper persona of yours, you're a nice boy. When you first posted your lyrics, I tried to advise you to utilize aspects of your REAL personality in your music rather than adopt the persona of your favorite Dipset artist. Write a verse about how much you love Hip-Hop and how difficult it was for you to confess to your mother that this was something you felt somewhat passionate about. After that, stop calling yourself a rapper or an MC. MC means move the crowd, and I doubt you've ever done a show. f***.. I've done shows all over the Northeast from Jersey to Maine, and I still don't identify myself as an MC.

Here I go playing nice again. My honest to God opinion -- you're part of what's wrong with Hip-Hop. The class of individual that doesn't know how to be a fan. Putting together an A/A/B/B rhyme scheme and trying to set it to rhythm doesn't make you a rapper. Buying a microphone from radio shack and learning how to make it record your voice doesn't either. Neither does a myspace page, or asking your dad to buy you a spindle of CDs to press up any of your recordings. And TRUST me.. posting your lyrics on some message board definitely doesn't either. Hip-Hop, unfortunately, is far too accessible and has led you to believe that the ability to record your raps makes you an MC. You are wrong.

And the worst part is that I can't even tell you to keep practicing, because the problem is that you think you've got it figured out. You think what you're doing is on par with what you listen to. That's not confidence, homie. It's called being delusional.

PS - http://forums.underg...SearchYear=2006

Amen, did you start that thread? hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

#133 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:18 AM

Wow... Amen let your off the hook easy. Be thankful and listen to what he's saying.

*edited because you would get the point anyway*

#134 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:49 AM

i never said i was going to be a pro rapper, i never said i was on there level, and i do rap about real shit. the majority of my songs are about that. i had one song called 'my story' that used to be up on my music myspace, which was all about my struggles in life, then i had 'to my mother' which was a song about my mom and i had a couple others from my first CD that i cant remember. i wasnt saying i was going to get signed and be great and all that shit, i said i was better then ewok and i think im good but i never said i was great or any of that

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#135 User is offline   richkotite2007 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 July 2007 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE (JetsMan4012 @ Jul 16 2007, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i never said i was going to be a pro rapper, i never said i was on there level, and i do rap about real shit. the majority of my songs are about that. i had one song called 'my story' that used to be up on my music myspace, which was all about my struggles in life, then i had 'to my mother' which was a song about my mom and i had a couple others from my first CD that i cant remember. i wasnt saying i was going to get signed and be great and all that shit, i said i was better then ewok and i think im good but i never said i was great or any of that

Jetsman, you pile of dung! What the hell makes you think you are good at rapping!? The general consensus is that you are awful. Your whole life is an abomination. What struggles have you gone through being a wigger from Syracuse!? If I was your mother, after hearing a song like that, I could NEVER forgive myself for giving birth to you!

#136 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 July 2007 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (richkotite2007 @ Jul 16 2007, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jetsman, you pile of dung! What the hell makes you think you are good at rapping!? The general consensus is that you are awful. Your whole life is an abomination. What struggles have you gone through being a wigger from Syracuse!? If I was your mother, after hearing a song like that, I could NEVER forgive myself for giving birth to you!

omfg ahah hysterical.gif
that one line had me laughing for 10 minutes hilarious.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#137 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 July 2007 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE (richkotite2007 @ Jul 16 2007, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this coming from the guy who likes rich kotite! if i suck so bad, proove u could do better. and the general consensus here but about everywhere else the general consensus is im good. and dont judge me, im white so i cant go through struggles? makes allot of sense. and if i was ur mother id shoot myself for giving birth to some1 as retarded enough to think rich kotite is a good coach. ur life is 10000000 times sadder then mine.

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#138 User is online   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 July 2007 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (JetsMan4012 @ Jul 16 2007, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if i suck so bad, proove u could do better.

See, that's your main defense dude, but the fact of the matter is that if you're putting a product out there for people to view, listen to, or use, then they have every right to judge you. It's not a matter of "proving" you can do better. If you're trying to get an audience and the audience thinks you sound like shit then you're saying they have no right to criticize you unless they can do better?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#139 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (HarlemHxC814 @ Jul 16 2007, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
See, that's your main defense dude, but the fact of the matter is that if you're putting a product out there for people to view, listen to, or use, then they have every right to judge you. It's not a matter of "proving" you can do better. If you're trying to get an audience and the audience thinks you sound like shit then you're saying they have no right to criticize you unless they can do better?

im not saying u cant critisize me, its just that those on this site(besides amen really and sometimes kobeskool) r much harsher with it so i defend myself. and i was talking about dont judge my life, hes saying i dont go through struggle just because im white and from the suburbs

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#140 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:01 PM

Yawn... this topic sucks. Literally.

Get big, get paid, prove us all wrong. Until then live in your delusions. We can all have dreams.... nothing wrong with that.

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users