NYJetsFan.com Forums: Ot: Are You Ny Rangers Fans Ready? - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Bring something to the table!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (02 March 2015 - 09:34 PM) I think he won't just throw money at players just cause of the name on the back of their jersey
ganggreen2003 Icon : (02 March 2015 - 09:34 PM) TRUST MACCAGNAN!!!!
santana Icon : (02 March 2015 - 09:37 PM) this just in geno smith signs extension for 39 mil
ganggreen2003 Icon : (02 March 2015 - 10:28 PM) :hysterical: yeah and Rex Ryan is not a bozo
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 01:10 PM) Ryan is not a Bozo he is a cartoon character.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 01:15 PM) anyone know anything about CB Kareem Jackson?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 01:15 PM) FA from Houston. Obvious Mac connection.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:33 PM) NO TO MEVIS NO TO MEVIS
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:26 PM) FIRE MACCAGNAN
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:26 PM) FIRE BOWLES
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:26 PM) CONSTANT TURNOVER
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:43 PM) I think we need to fire more people. Like Justin Beiber
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:22 PM) Kareem Jackson is a decent player, I would rather go elsewhere for CB though> He has been a streaky player, some bad seasons some good
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:23 PM) THE KNICKS
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 06:43 PM) @AdamSchefter: Filed to ESPN: Bills have notified LB Kiko Alonso he is going to be traded to Philadelphia for RB LeSean McCoy. Trade official next week.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 06:43 PM) WOW. Rex is gearing up for ground and pound.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 06:44 PM) Jets can sign Spiller now but they're going to need a new LB. Rex is gunning for David Harris.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:44 PM) Jets should trade Harris to Minnesota for Minnesota for AP
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:44 PM) Throw in Ivory/Powell or a pick
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) Damn they got Shady
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) Do NOT give up Ivory
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) Powell ok Ivory HELL NO
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:50 PM) Well that definitely opens the door for CJ Spiller to the JETS now that the Jills got Shady
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 05:12 AM) Spiller is a joke. 99 % of the time he gets tackled for a loss or a 1 or 2 yard gain maximum. He breaks a run here and there. he had one good year in his whole career. their is a reason he is a backup and not the starter. I suggest you guys that believe Spiller has anything to offer go through the play by play game logs. I did and he is horrendous.
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 05:14 AM) Spiller cannot break a tackle period. I broke down last years game logs of his runs in a thread last year. He isn't even a pass catching rb. Fred Jackson catches most of the running back passes.
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 05:20 AM) Unless Spiller comes tremendously cheap no thank you. Wouldn't pay more than a one year deal worth 1 million at most. All he has is speed. Not even on Sproles level. His stats are inflated. For instance he has 10 runs in a game and 9 of them are losses are or 1-2 yard runs. Then he breaks one on the outside for 40-70 yards. Not reliable at all. Even when he break one he is guaranteed a td
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 05:21 AM) Even in his 1200 yard rushing year he only had 6 tds rushing and 2 receiving
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 05:23 AM) Spiller is only valuable as a special teams player. Period By year 2010 ) tds rshng 1 rcvng 283 yards rshng
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 05:31 AM) meant 0 tds rushing in 2010, 2011 4 tds 561 yards rushing 2tds receiving, 2012 6tds 1244 rushing 2 tds receiving, 2013 2tds 933 yards rushing 0tds receiving, 2014 0tds 300 yards rushing 1td receiving.
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 05:41 AM) His stats look decent on paper but if you actually go through the game logs of his career like I did his stats are extremely inflated. For instance one game last year he had 10 attempts for 8 yards another 4 attempts for -4 yards, another 6 attempts for 19 yards, another 10 attempts for 25 yards.Another game he had 12 games for 69 yards but 47 of it was on one play. Point is he sucks as a running back. Who wants a rb that gets stopped 99% of the time and breaks one play fir a long run. We need reliable backs not a slim chance of him breaking one
santana Icon : (Today, 08:06 AM) "NFL released its first 2015 League Year cap report to teams. Teams w/most room: 1) Jaguars $64.058M; 2) Jets $52.901; 3) Raiders $52.598M."
santana Icon : (Today, 08:06 AM) #2 baby
santana Icon : (Today, 08:07 AM) WE DID IT!
santana Icon : (Today, 08:07 AM) thnx idzik
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 08:09 AM) RE-HIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 08:10 AM) Well in all fairness, when I think about the Jets I do think about number two
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:30 AM) FIRE MACCAGNAN
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:30 AM) The Jaguars hired John Idzik for his expertise in contract negotiating
Chaos Icon : (Today, 08:36 AM) ppl are going to get paid this offseason.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 08:36 AM) so many teams have space
Chaos Icon : (Today, 08:39 AM) eagles have 48M in cap space. Chip is going to go HAM this offseason.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 12:35 PM) @RapSheet: The #Bills have traded for Matt Cassel, the team announced.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 12:43 PM) rex is gearing up his team
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 12:43 PM) a QB that won't turn it over. 2 stud Rbs for ground and pound and will now start building his defense
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 01:49 PM) McCoys agent said the trade is not final and he hinted that he may not be willing to play there.
Resize Shouts Area

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Ot: Are You Ny Rangers Fans Ready?

#21 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 10 April 2007 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Apr 10 2007, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude Canton is lame that's why you're sour puss about it. If you're not 21 living around here really sucks. But Atlanta is the bomb for going out and drinking. There's a billion places to be in Atlanta and there's always beautiful women. But I feel for you. If I were you I'd get into riding dirt bikes or something like that. Canton is good for that.... that's about it.

Well I disagree, everything about this state I hate. I come from a New York family, and we all personanlly hate the accents here. Florida was definatly more fun, hell living here makes Florida seem like heaven on earth. I hate living in a state full of Bulldogs also, especially since i've always been a Gator. I'm also italian, and a yankee, and the southerners just seem to hate those type of people. I've never been too fond of hicks though. If I were me, i'd be glad that i'm getting out of here. I was never going to get used to living here. Even if I were to stay here for my 4 years of college, i'd get the f*** out of here when I was done with it.

#22 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (HarlemHellfighterNYC @ Apr 10 2007, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah...so you ATL hicks are good for somethin laugh.gif

HHF, stop trippin. Them dudes are hard out in the ATL.

#23 User is offline   vilmatime51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Post icon  Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Apr 10 2007, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HHF, stop trippin. Them dudes are hard out in the ATL.

maybe if you're from KC they seem hard.. biggrin.gif
The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.- Joe Paterno

"Believe deep down inside that you're destined to do great things"- Joe Paterno

#24 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (vilmatime51 @ Apr 10 2007, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe. But i'm from NY and live in KC.

#25 User is offline   Mephisto Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:30 PM

I went to the Rangers game on Thursday when they clinched. I am happy we are playing Atlanta becuase they suck. I think we will roll over them.

#26 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Apr 10 2007, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I disagree, everything about this state I hate. I come from a New York family, and we all personanlly hate the accents here. Florida was definatly more fun, hell living here makes Florida seem like heaven on earth. I hate living in a state full of Bulldogs also, especially since i've always been a Gator. I'm also italian, and a yankee, and the southerners just seem to hate those type of people. I've never been too fond of hicks though. If I were me, i'd be glad that i'm getting out of here. I was never going to get used to living here. Even if I were to stay here for my 4 years of college, i'd get the f*** out of here when I was done with it.

Dude, you live in Hicksville GA... it's not like that in the suburbs at all. My family is from Jersey and there are a shitload of NY'ers here and fellow Jerseyites. Everyone I talk to says they'll never go back to NY/NJ. You need to be within a 15 mile radius of the city. It's completely different. Like I said, dont generalize GA like that because Atlanta and it's suburbs are nothing like Canton and those bumblefuck towns.

I don't know how you can complain. The weather here has been absolutely gorgeous. We didn't even have a winter this year again. Unless you just like freezing your ass off. But hey, to each his own. Keep in mind though, if you wanna watch Jets games this season you need to come out to Mazzies. It's on the Jets website. They pull out 50 Jets fans a game. Like I said, there's a ton of us here.

QUOTE (vilmatime51 @ Apr 10 2007, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, Atlanta is hard as shit actually. The homicide rate is higher than NYC and it's in the Top 10 in the US.

I editted this because the whole "Atlanta is hard" shpeel was redundant and really doesn't need to be argued.

#27 User is offline   1stdegree Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Apr 10 2007, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because when you come to play MY ATLANTA THRASHERS IN BLUELAND on Thursday we are gonna Unleash The Fury!

I'll be in attendance, it'll be an awsome atmosphere for our 1st playoff appearance in franchise history!
Welcome to BLUELAND!

It will also be a dissappointing 1st playoff apperance for your Atlanta Thrashers. Sorry Guy!!!

#28 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:25 PM

Guy?

Who has 2 thumbs and thinks the the Rangers are gonna get Thrashed..... THIS GUY!

I'm willing to put a bet on it.... you know how we do it here. Anyone willing to wager?

#29 User is online   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Apr 10 2007, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guy?

Who has 2 thumbs and thinks the the Rangers are gonna get Thrashed..... THIS GUY!
I'm willing to put a bet on it.... you know how we do it here. Anyone willing to wager?

Yeah..I'm in right here! Wanna do a sig bet?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#30 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (HarlemHellfighterNYC @ Apr 10 2007, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah..I'm in right here! Wanna do a sig bet?

You got yourself a dang bet cowboy... yeee hah!

The usuals? 1 Week sig bet, or do you want to do it for however long your team stays in it?

#31 User is online   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Apr 10 2007, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You got yourself a dang bet cowboy... yeee hah!

The usuals? 1 Week sig bet, or do you want to do it for however long your team stays in it?

Check your PM's. I think we should do the bet for however long the winning team stays in contention.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#32 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:47 PM

Fair enough.

#33 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Apr 10 2007, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude, you live in Hicksville GA... it's not like that in the suburbs at all. My family is from Jersey and there are a shitload of NY'ers here and fellow Jerseyites. Everyone I talk to says they'll never go back to NY/NJ. You need to be within a 15 mile radius of the city. It's completely different. Like I said, dont generalize GA like that because Atlanta and it's suburbs are nothing like Canton and those bumblefuck towns.

I don't know how you can complain. The weather here has been absolutely gorgeous. We didn't even have a winter this year again. Unless you just like freezing your ass off. But hey, to each his own. Keep in mind though, if you wanna watch Jets games this season you need to come out to Mazzies. It's on the Jets website. They pull out 50 Jets fans a game. Like I said, there's a ton of us here.
Dude, Atlanta is hard as shit actually. The homicide rate is higher than NYC and it's in the Top 10 in the US.

I editted this because the whole "Atlanta is hard" shpeel was redundant and really doesn't need to be argued.

Well actually there aren't many hicks where I live, but if you want to travel then they're all over the place. Well the only reason why people here say they'll never go back up north is because they can't afford to live up there. People really can't afford to live in Georgia either. The houses are cheap compared to Florida, but the pay scale sucks dick. I don't really care what you think though, because Georgia is the absolute of gayest state i've ever been to.

The wheater by the way isin't what i'm complaining about, I love the weather here, well thats about it of what I love about this state. Country folks, fake gangsters or whatever is down in Atlanta, I don't really give a shit. The point is i'm out of this f***ing shit state once I get to it in about a couple of months.

Besides, i'd say without a doubt that Florida is "Harder" than Gayja.

#34 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:20 PM

Dude, you live in Canton. That's like someone who lives in upstate NY saying the City sucks. Atlanta is a 21+ town, you can't experience it, that's your problem.

And if you think FLA is such a great place you're mislead. They have more rednecks in FLA then they do in GA. And I'm not sure where in FLA you think is more "hard" than Atlanta but other than Jacksonville it's pretty much a mellow state.

#35 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Apr 10 2007, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude, you live in Canton. That's like someone who lives in upstate NY saying the City sucks. Atlanta is a 21+ town, you can't experience it, that's your problem.

And if you think FLA is such a great place you're mislead. They have more rednecks in FLA then they do in GA. And I'm not sure where in FLA you think is more "hard" than Atlanta but other than Jacksonville it's pretty much a mellow state.

Actually I just don't want to go to Atlanta, Gayja. So yeah, I wouldn't want to ever experience anything in this state.

How am I mislead though. In South Beach it's a million times harder than Atlanta, Georgia. Don't think that i'm talking about North Florida, because there is no rednecks down in South Beach. South Florida used to be just plain full of Italians, then full of Spanish people, and Blacks. In all of my high school, there weren't really any rednecks there, so you're definatly wrong there, bub...

Also, i'm sorry that I believe that your state is complete shit, but the truth really does hurt.

#36 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Strolling on shady streets, you know the usual

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Apr 10 2007, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, they beat Marty and the Devils in the regular season, but I doubt they'd take at least two of them in a playoff series. Marty will be repsenting the east this year, as the Preds will be representing the West.

Devils are bascially a lock for the Cup ::knock on wood:: seroiusly, no one else has the experience like the Devils have. Brodeur can take a college team to the finals

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Apr 10 2007, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The way hockey is going, I give it maybe 5 more years before the NHL dies. The strike was like a bullet in the knee of hockey and its slowly getting infected. And theres no cure like in baseball when 2 guys hit 60+ home runs to bring alot of fans back after their strike. Hockey has become a sport that nobody cares about anymore.

LIKE SOCCER!

View Postganggreen_ewok, on 13 June 2011 - 07:43 PM, said:

"And once again, the meow became a roar"

Posted Image

#37 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:28 PM

lofl what a stupid discussion. what is this some wannabe rap feud.

anyway rangers suck and the thrashers will win.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#38 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Apr 10 2007, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually I just don't want to go to Atlanta, Gayja. So yeah, I wouldn't want to ever experience anything in this state.

How am I mislead though. In South Beach it's a million times harder than Atlanta, Georgia. Don't think that i'm talking about North Florida, because there is no rednecks down in South Beach. South Florida used to be just plain full of Italians, then full of Spanish people, and Blacks. In all of my high school, there weren't really any rednecks there, so you're definatly wrong there, bub...

Also, i'm sorry that I believe that your state is complete shit, but the truth really does hurt.

Wow ... you're so hardcore..... I got called "bub". Dude, you're a teenager living in the middle of nowhere, you've obviously never experienced Buckhead or downtown ATL so YOU are the one who doesn't know shit about what you're talking about. As far as MIAMI being hard? Yeah... the only thing that's hard there are the massive amount of rich gay people that live there. If that's the kind of "hard" you're looking for then suit yourself. But you have no idea what the hell you're talking about when you say Atlanta sucks because: 1) You dont live in Atlanta and 2) You're not old enough to experience Atlanta. There are hicks everywhere I hate to break it to you. The people in upstate NY are worse than here. It's a fact of life, those people are everywhere. But to say Atlanta Ga is bullshit and redneck just shows you have no idea what you're talking about. You're basing all this bullshit on living in Canton which is no where near anything like Atlanta or it's suburbs.

And as far as Atlanta being full of "fake gangstas"... I'll tell you what, go hang out in Lakewood or Cascade and tell those guys down there they are "fake gangstas" and they aren't "hard". Hell, just go down to Buford Hwy and say that shit... you'd be another statistic.

#39 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (santana @ Apr 10 2007, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lofl what a stupid discussion. what is this some wannabe rap feud.

anyway rangers suck and the thrashers will win.

iagree.gif

I'm not trying to say I'm some hard ass gangsta, but anyone that says Atlanta is fake is retarded. I'm not gonna let some teenager try to tell the world that Atlanta is bullshit either when he doesn't know what he's talking about. Go to the FBI.gov website and check out the crime statistics. The homicide rate is in the Top 10 in the USA. And I am talking about ATLANTA, not some bullshit bumblefuck town like Canton Ga that is about an hour north of Atlanta.

#40 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:42 PM

Anyway ... who gives a shit.

Thrashers win!

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic