NYJetsFan.com Forums: Ot: Are You Ny Rangers Fans Ready? - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop game vs packers MNf next
mgjetman Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:47 PM) Getting lazy with a minute 50 on the clock before half was the nail in the coffin.
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:48 PM) The ref
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:49 PM) There is plenty of blame to spread around. No team should lose a 17 point lead anyway.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:50 PM) DUDS - Miliner and Marty
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:50 PM) BRUTAL LOSS
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:52 PM) I really don't blame Marty because it's the refs job to make sure he sees who is calling the timeout. Plus the ball had already been snapped before he even noticed somebody was calling a TO.
mgjetman Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:53 PM) Just gave that game away. WTH!!!
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:54 PM) He didn't even blow the whistle until Geno already had dropped back to pass. The play was already well underway.
bleedsgreen Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:03 PM) I heard it when the ball was already in the air
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) but it shouldn't of come down to that TO blunder
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) we did give up a 18 point lead
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) so we fucked up and lost
bleedsgreen Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) True
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) time to get ready for MNF
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) Well it sucks when you start to feel the jets are going to lose the game them selves
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) the Vick play worthless
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) that run on 3rd and 5 worthless
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) chris Johnson also I don't know what his numbers were but ivory seemed to be a better back
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:13 PM) Marty just picks the worse time to call those wildcat plays
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:13 PM) they are drive killers
ROBJETS Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:27 PM) Problem is the corners. We knew this before the start of the season. I was amazed at how well they did last week and the first half but eventually the weakness showed
ROBJETS Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:28 PM) The corner positions will be addressed next year. Technically we are still in a rebuilding phase.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:39 PM) we did go toe to toe against a SB contender and we really shouldn't be heartbroken but if you call yourself a JETS fan and aren't a little pissed over a W that we had in our control then you need to go and hand in your JETS gear ... I'm looking at you 115
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:24 PM) 18 penalties in 2 games
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:25 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:27 PM) Geno dropped from #1 to #28 in TOTAL QBR
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:10 PM) Cutler just got popped right in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:11 PM) that was a squared up right in the middle of the chest hit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:13 PM) nice one handed catch by Marshall
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) NFL rules state that only the head coach can call a timeout on the sidelines…

Except in Green Bay where anybody up to the third row can call a timeout.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) I love NFL memes
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) Well I will be at the game next Monday night
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) So I will be doing everything I can to help our team win!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 September 2014 - 10:15 AM) 2nd year in a row we should be 2-0
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 12:17 PM) TIMEOUT!!
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:05 PM) SPIDER Y 2 BANANA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:44 PM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:54 PM) Eagles need to START SANCHEZ abandon the foles ship
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:08 AM) Good morning
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) The title race is REAL
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) Liverpool wtf pk minute 90
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) 05 probably doing an air guitar
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:34 PM) How was milber?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:25 PM) Milber for prez
Resize Shouts Area

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Ot: Are You Ny Rangers Fans Ready?

#21 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 10 April 2007 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Apr 10 2007, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude Canton is lame that's why you're sour puss about it. If you're not 21 living around here really sucks. But Atlanta is the bomb for going out and drinking. There's a billion places to be in Atlanta and there's always beautiful women. But I feel for you. If I were you I'd get into riding dirt bikes or something like that. Canton is good for that.... that's about it.

Well I disagree, everything about this state I hate. I come from a New York family, and we all personanlly hate the accents here. Florida was definatly more fun, hell living here makes Florida seem like heaven on earth. I hate living in a state full of Bulldogs also, especially since i've always been a Gator. I'm also italian, and a yankee, and the southerners just seem to hate those type of people. I've never been too fond of hicks though. If I were me, i'd be glad that i'm getting out of here. I was never going to get used to living here. Even if I were to stay here for my 4 years of college, i'd get the f*** out of here when I was done with it.

#22 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (HarlemHellfighterNYC @ Apr 10 2007, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah...so you ATL hicks are good for somethin laugh.gif

HHF, stop trippin. Them dudes are hard out in the ATL.

#23 User is offline   vilmatime51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Post icon  Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Apr 10 2007, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HHF, stop trippin. Them dudes are hard out in the ATL.

maybe if you're from KC they seem hard.. biggrin.gif
The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.- Joe Paterno

"Believe deep down inside that you're destined to do great things"- Joe Paterno

#24 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (vilmatime51 @ Apr 10 2007, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe. But i'm from NY and live in KC.

#25 User is offline   Mephisto Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:30 PM

I went to the Rangers game on Thursday when they clinched. I am happy we are playing Atlanta becuase they suck. I think we will roll over them.

#26 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Apr 10 2007, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I disagree, everything about this state I hate. I come from a New York family, and we all personanlly hate the accents here. Florida was definatly more fun, hell living here makes Florida seem like heaven on earth. I hate living in a state full of Bulldogs also, especially since i've always been a Gator. I'm also italian, and a yankee, and the southerners just seem to hate those type of people. I've never been too fond of hicks though. If I were me, i'd be glad that i'm getting out of here. I was never going to get used to living here. Even if I were to stay here for my 4 years of college, i'd get the f*** out of here when I was done with it.

Dude, you live in Hicksville GA... it's not like that in the suburbs at all. My family is from Jersey and there are a shitload of NY'ers here and fellow Jerseyites. Everyone I talk to says they'll never go back to NY/NJ. You need to be within a 15 mile radius of the city. It's completely different. Like I said, dont generalize GA like that because Atlanta and it's suburbs are nothing like Canton and those bumblefuck towns.

I don't know how you can complain. The weather here has been absolutely gorgeous. We didn't even have a winter this year again. Unless you just like freezing your ass off. But hey, to each his own. Keep in mind though, if you wanna watch Jets games this season you need to come out to Mazzies. It's on the Jets website. They pull out 50 Jets fans a game. Like I said, there's a ton of us here.

QUOTE (vilmatime51 @ Apr 10 2007, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, Atlanta is hard as shit actually. The homicide rate is higher than NYC and it's in the Top 10 in the US.

I editted this because the whole "Atlanta is hard" shpeel was redundant and really doesn't need to be argued.

#27 User is offline   1stdegree Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Apr 10 2007, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because when you come to play MY ATLANTA THRASHERS IN BLUELAND on Thursday we are gonna Unleash The Fury!

I'll be in attendance, it'll be an awsome atmosphere for our 1st playoff appearance in franchise history!
Welcome to BLUELAND!

It will also be a dissappointing 1st playoff apperance for your Atlanta Thrashers. Sorry Guy!!!

#28 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:25 PM

Guy?

Who has 2 thumbs and thinks the the Rangers are gonna get Thrashed..... THIS GUY!

I'm willing to put a bet on it.... you know how we do it here. Anyone willing to wager?

#29 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Apr 10 2007, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guy?

Who has 2 thumbs and thinks the the Rangers are gonna get Thrashed..... THIS GUY!
I'm willing to put a bet on it.... you know how we do it here. Anyone willing to wager?

Yeah..I'm in right here! Wanna do a sig bet?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#30 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (HarlemHellfighterNYC @ Apr 10 2007, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah..I'm in right here! Wanna do a sig bet?

You got yourself a dang bet cowboy... yeee hah!

The usuals? 1 Week sig bet, or do you want to do it for however long your team stays in it?

#31 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Apr 10 2007, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You got yourself a dang bet cowboy... yeee hah!

The usuals? 1 Week sig bet, or do you want to do it for however long your team stays in it?

Check your PM's. I think we should do the bet for however long the winning team stays in contention.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#32 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:47 PM

Fair enough.

#33 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Apr 10 2007, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude, you live in Hicksville GA... it's not like that in the suburbs at all. My family is from Jersey and there are a shitload of NY'ers here and fellow Jerseyites. Everyone I talk to says they'll never go back to NY/NJ. You need to be within a 15 mile radius of the city. It's completely different. Like I said, dont generalize GA like that because Atlanta and it's suburbs are nothing like Canton and those bumblefuck towns.

I don't know how you can complain. The weather here has been absolutely gorgeous. We didn't even have a winter this year again. Unless you just like freezing your ass off. But hey, to each his own. Keep in mind though, if you wanna watch Jets games this season you need to come out to Mazzies. It's on the Jets website. They pull out 50 Jets fans a game. Like I said, there's a ton of us here.
Dude, Atlanta is hard as shit actually. The homicide rate is higher than NYC and it's in the Top 10 in the US.

I editted this because the whole "Atlanta is hard" shpeel was redundant and really doesn't need to be argued.

Well actually there aren't many hicks where I live, but if you want to travel then they're all over the place. Well the only reason why people here say they'll never go back up north is because they can't afford to live up there. People really can't afford to live in Georgia either. The houses are cheap compared to Florida, but the pay scale sucks dick. I don't really care what you think though, because Georgia is the absolute of gayest state i've ever been to.

The wheater by the way isin't what i'm complaining about, I love the weather here, well thats about it of what I love about this state. Country folks, fake gangsters or whatever is down in Atlanta, I don't really give a shit. The point is i'm out of this f***ing shit state once I get to it in about a couple of months.

Besides, i'd say without a doubt that Florida is "Harder" than Gayja.

#34 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:20 PM

Dude, you live in Canton. That's like someone who lives in upstate NY saying the City sucks. Atlanta is a 21+ town, you can't experience it, that's your problem.

And if you think FLA is such a great place you're mislead. They have more rednecks in FLA then they do in GA. And I'm not sure where in FLA you think is more "hard" than Atlanta but other than Jacksonville it's pretty much a mellow state.

#35 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Apr 10 2007, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude, you live in Canton. That's like someone who lives in upstate NY saying the City sucks. Atlanta is a 21+ town, you can't experience it, that's your problem.

And if you think FLA is such a great place you're mislead. They have more rednecks in FLA then they do in GA. And I'm not sure where in FLA you think is more "hard" than Atlanta but other than Jacksonville it's pretty much a mellow state.

Actually I just don't want to go to Atlanta, Gayja. So yeah, I wouldn't want to ever experience anything in this state.

How am I mislead though. In South Beach it's a million times harder than Atlanta, Georgia. Don't think that i'm talking about North Florida, because there is no rednecks down in South Beach. South Florida used to be just plain full of Italians, then full of Spanish people, and Blacks. In all of my high school, there weren't really any rednecks there, so you're definatly wrong there, bub...

Also, i'm sorry that I believe that your state is complete shit, but the truth really does hurt.

#36 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Strolling on shady streets, you know the usual

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Apr 10 2007, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, they beat Marty and the Devils in the regular season, but I doubt they'd take at least two of them in a playoff series. Marty will be repsenting the east this year, as the Preds will be representing the West.

Devils are bascially a lock for the Cup ::knock on wood:: seroiusly, no one else has the experience like the Devils have. Brodeur can take a college team to the finals

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Apr 10 2007, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The way hockey is going, I give it maybe 5 more years before the NHL dies. The strike was like a bullet in the knee of hockey and its slowly getting infected. And theres no cure like in baseball when 2 guys hit 60+ home runs to bring alot of fans back after their strike. Hockey has become a sport that nobody cares about anymore.

LIKE SOCCER!

View Postganggreen_ewok, on 13 June 2011 - 07:43 PM, said:

"And once again, the meow became a roar"

Posted Image

#37 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:28 PM

lofl what a stupid discussion. what is this some wannabe rap feud.

anyway rangers suck and the thrashers will win.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#38 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Apr 10 2007, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually I just don't want to go to Atlanta, Gayja. So yeah, I wouldn't want to ever experience anything in this state.

How am I mislead though. In South Beach it's a million times harder than Atlanta, Georgia. Don't think that i'm talking about North Florida, because there is no rednecks down in South Beach. South Florida used to be just plain full of Italians, then full of Spanish people, and Blacks. In all of my high school, there weren't really any rednecks there, so you're definatly wrong there, bub...

Also, i'm sorry that I believe that your state is complete shit, but the truth really does hurt.

Wow ... you're so hardcore..... I got called "bub". Dude, you're a teenager living in the middle of nowhere, you've obviously never experienced Buckhead or downtown ATL so YOU are the one who doesn't know shit about what you're talking about. As far as MIAMI being hard? Yeah... the only thing that's hard there are the massive amount of rich gay people that live there. If that's the kind of "hard" you're looking for then suit yourself. But you have no idea what the hell you're talking about when you say Atlanta sucks because: 1) You dont live in Atlanta and 2) You're not old enough to experience Atlanta. There are hicks everywhere I hate to break it to you. The people in upstate NY are worse than here. It's a fact of life, those people are everywhere. But to say Atlanta Ga is bullshit and redneck just shows you have no idea what you're talking about. You're basing all this bullshit on living in Canton which is no where near anything like Atlanta or it's suburbs.

And as far as Atlanta being full of "fake gangstas"... I'll tell you what, go hang out in Lakewood or Cascade and tell those guys down there they are "fake gangstas" and they aren't "hard". Hell, just go down to Buford Hwy and say that shit... you'd be another statistic.

#39 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (santana @ Apr 10 2007, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lofl what a stupid discussion. what is this some wannabe rap feud.

anyway rangers suck and the thrashers will win.

iagree.gif

I'm not trying to say I'm some hard ass gangsta, but anyone that says Atlanta is fake is retarded. I'm not gonna let some teenager try to tell the world that Atlanta is bullshit either when he doesn't know what he's talking about. Go to the FBI.gov website and check out the crime statistics. The homicide rate is in the Top 10 in the USA. And I am talking about ATLANTA, not some bullshit bumblefuck town like Canton Ga that is about an hour north of Atlanta.

#40 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:42 PM

Anyway ... who gives a shit.

Thrashers win!

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic