NYJetsFan.com Forums: Ot: Are You Ny Rangers Fans Ready? - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 06:39 AM) Meh...you're reading too much into it
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 06:40 AM) Even in seasons where the Jets blew, I haven't seen anyone refer to the preseason to complain. Ever.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:15 AM) fire izdik http://theredzone.or...rs/Default.aspx
Jetsman05 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 11:17 AM) I picture Rob and 115 as real life friends
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 04:01 PM) Holmes can still play, problem is that hes also a cancer. He wore out his welcome with the Jets
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 08:23 PM) did Hill get cut?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:00 PM) Haven't seen anything yet
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:06 PM) Whos ready for the season!!? WOOOOO
azjetfan Icon : (30 August 2014 - 11:54 AM) Hill has been cut
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 August 2014 - 01:24 PM) Who wants to take bets he ends up in NE
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:18 PM) We'll I guess you guys are fools then in thinking im a fool for being concerned. Do any of you even know that in 2013 the Jets gave up the most passing yards in the franchise since 1986? And our secondary right now is worse than last year right now. To not be concerned is utterly foolish.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:19 PM) Unless our d-line has a monstrous year odds are the team will be eaten up in the pass. Every team will game plan to exploit the pass this year.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:56 PM) Patterson got cut
flood555 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:24 PM) Patterson must have been a huge cancer to get cut
flood555 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:26 PM) is there a midseason draft? we need a DB!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:58 PM) Our week 1 starting CBs will be Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls... wow
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:58 PM) interesting that Simms and Boyd were released
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 04:00 PM) No more McIntyre
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:20 PM) Pretty sure some of these cuts like Simms and McIntyre were made for removing some more cap space to try to find some decent corners and maybe another reliable wr. Possibly get some players cheap. I'd say the current 53 roster will change a good bit in the next week.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:23 PM) I just hope Geno doesn't get hurt or we are horse f*cked. Vick sure as hell can't stay healthy for a full season. I guess the FO could also be think of picking up an old vet cut as 3rd qb. Simms is ok but I'd never trust him to win a regular season game if he was put in.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:25 PM) Anyway it's going yo be an interesting week.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 10:18 PM) I doubt it was about freeing up money, considering we are way under. Like more than $20 mil, way more than enough to find some vet minimum CB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 10:19 PM) it's more about the roster numbers. McIntyre was replaced by rookies. IK showed flashes when he played
bleedsgreen Icon : (31 August 2014 - 08:34 AM) McIntyre is a shock to me he was a solid backup and made some big plays
ganggreen2003 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 04:44 PM) 1 week till we are 1-0
ganggreen2003 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 04:44 PM) we need to annihilate the GAYders
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:28 PM) We claimed McFadden from the Browns. Knows the system should be able to contribute right away
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:29 PM) Watching the Browns game now. Playing all three CB spots. Looks OK. A little grabby although he has not been called for it
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:30 PM) Might be a little aggressive and get burnt over top
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 10:26 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:58 AM) ^^^ agreed
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:25 PM) all the admins on this page should be fired
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:25 PM) for being assclowns
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:17 PM) The Jets are fucked at CB, signing some bums now. We need Milliner to get healthy
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 04:20 PM) We have signed CB Phillip Adams
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:55 PM) The Gayders are playing Derek Carr against the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:55 PM) our D Line better put him in a WORLD OF PAIN
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:11 PM) Rookie QB in our house...Rex do your thing!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:56 PM) with Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls as our starting CBs
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) our offense should be better than last year, Geno looks more comfortable
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) The Jets released Jeremiah George and Ellis Lankster, hopefully George finds his way to the PS. AJ Edds was re-signed
santana Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) Fire the admins!
santana Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) Over paid talents
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 01:55 PM) i get paid too much yo
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 07:52 PM) Hill was signed to the Panthers practice squad, lol @ 115
Resize Shouts Area

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Ot: Are You Ny Rangers Fans Ready?

#41 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Apr 10 2007, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow ... you're so hardcore..... I got called "bub". Dude, you're a teenager living in the middle of nowhere, you've obviously never experienced Buckhead or downtown ATL so YOU are the one who doesn't know shit about what you're talking about. As far as MIAMI being hard? Yeah... the only thing that's hard there are the massive amount of rich gay people that live there. If that's the kind of "hard" you're looking for then suit yourself. But you have no idea what the hell you're talking about when you say Atlanta sucks because: 1) You dont live in Atlanta and 2) You're not old enough to experience Atlanta. There are hicks everywhere I hate to break it to you. The people in upstate NY are worse than here. It's a fact of life, those people are everywhere. But to say Atlanta Ga is bullshit and redneck just shows you have no idea what you're talking about. You're basing all this bullshit on living in Canton which is no where near anything like Atlanta or it's suburbs.

And as far as Atlanta being full of "fake gangstas"... I'll tell you what, go hang out in Lakewood or Cascade and tell those guys down there they are "fake gangstas" and they aren't "hard". Hell, just go down to Buford Hwy and say that shit... you'd be another statistic.

Jetson, you just don't get it, do you? How many times do I have to say nothing you say will make me like this state. Canton, Atlanta, it doesn't really matter. You obviously know nothing about South Florida. You may have visited there, but you still know nothing. Keep talking your shit about the state though. The things you say are mostly counterfeit. I personanlly don't give a shit if Gayja is hard, it's a gay state, and that is all there is to it. It's funny though, because you are so full of shit.

#42 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:56 PM

Good... I'm glad I dont know what I'm talking about.

So anyway, how 'bout them Thrashers. BTW, me and HHF have a sig bet riding on this series. There are stakes involved people.

#43 User is offline   CrazyHorseDave Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:56 PM

Lets Go DEVILS

#44 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:58 PM

You know, the only way we'll get to play the Devils is in the Semi's. Devils/Thrashers have a pretty good rivalry if I must say so. They play some great games. I'm hoping for that.

#45 User is offline   Merenguito Icon

• 2008 Best Sig Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:07 PM

If thats the case, we will see you in the semis, Brodeur is on a mission this season!
Posted Image

#46 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:15 PM

He's always been one of the better Goalies in the NHL. To be honest, I think that'll be the best matchup. Both teams can beat eachother so you would think it's gonna be a competitive game 7 type of series.

#47 User is offline   Merenguito Icon

• 2008 Best Sig Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Apr 10 2007, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He's always been one of the better Goalies in the NHL. To be honest, I think that'll be the best matchup. Both teams can beat eachother so you would think it's gonna be a competitive game 7 type of series.

Heck I might just be crazy enough to dtive up to ATL for a game if I can swing some tix
Posted Image

#48 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:19 PM

It'd be a nice reason to come to Atlanta.

Anyway, I just remembered that if that scenario played out NJ would have home field.... that sucks, but everything else about it is sweetness.

#49 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Apr 10 2007, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guy?

Who has 2 thumbs and thinks the the Rangers are gonna get Thrashed..... THIS GUY!
I'm willing to put a bet on it.... you know how we do it here. Anyone willing to wager?

What has 2 thumbs and doesn't give a crap? Bob Kelso!
Posted Image

#50 User is offline   Merenguito Icon

• 2008 Best Sig Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Apr 10 2007, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It'd be a nice reason to come to Atlanta.

Anyway, I just remembered that if that scenario played out NJ would have home field.... that sucks, but everything else about it is sweetness.

Atlanta is nice bro, I was up there for 3 days once to film a show for G4TV one time and it was great. Tuner Field is awesome and the Braves players were very cool. They showed me aroud town and we ate at the ESPNZONE. Awesome city, awesome time!
Posted Image

#51 User is offline   CrazyHorseDave Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:28 PM

the truly sad part of this is just how BAD the NHL is at promoting their own product

all 3 Metro area teams (phuck philthy) make the playoffs .. and when does the NHL schedule the game .. they all start within 1/2 hour of each other .. and some of them will be on channel 409!?!?!?

oh well .. at least they got rid of the tie .. now the only lame sport is soccer

#52 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (ganggreen_ewok @ Apr 10 2007, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LIKE SOCCER!

Soccer is rapidly growing in popularity in this country while hockey is rapidly declining. Also...yes...soccer is more watched than hockey here. It also happens to be the most watched sport on Earth. Now usually, and correct me if I'm wrong, but USUALLY when a sport is more watched than ANY other sport on the planet, I would think that people care about it.
Posted Image

#53 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (Merenguito @ Apr 10 2007, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Atlanta is nice bro, I was up there for 3 days once to film a show for G4TV one time and it was great. Tuner Field is awesome and the Braves players were very cool. They showed me aroud town and we ate at the ESPNZONE. Awesome city, awesome time!

iagree.gif drinks.gif

That's awesome, you work for G4TV? What do you do for them? Tell me if they need a News Anchor or something. I'll be more than willing to accept biggrin.gif

#54 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (CrazyHorseDave @ Apr 10 2007, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lets Go DEVILS

That's gotta be cold lol
Posted Image

#55 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (CrazyHorseDave @ Apr 10 2007, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
now the only lame sport is soccer

Grrrrr ignore.gif
Posted Image

#56 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (CrazyHorseDave @ Apr 10 2007, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the truly sad part of this is just how BAD the NHL is at promoting their own product

all 3 Metro area teams (phuck philthy) make the playoffs .. and when does the NHL schedule the game .. they all start within 1/2 hour of each other .. and some of them will be on channel 409!?!?!?

oh well .. at least they got rid of the tie .. now the only lame sport is soccer

I know, the game I'm going to on Thursday isn't even televised. I'm not sure what's up with that... I'm hoping some channel picks up the game. It's only OUR FIRST TIME IN THE PLAYOFFS as a franchise. You'd think that Atlanta fans would be interested in watching that on TV. Stupid idiots. They need to get on the ball. Last years playoffs were awesome though. I like the sport.

#57 User is offline   CrazyHorseDave Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Apr 10 2007, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Soccer is rapidly growing in popularity in this country while hockey is rapidly declining. Also...yes...soccer is more watched than hockey here. It also happens to be the most watched sport on Earth. Now usually, and correct me if I'm wrong, but USUALLY when a sport is more watched than ANY other sport on the planet, I would think that people care about it.

you know how many 'red bulls' jerseys i see a year? 0

and how many Devils .. rangers/icelanders/even the damned flyers i see a week? considerably more

without marketing you will have nothing .. I dont see it lasting .. when was the last time you couldnt get cosmos .. i mean metrostars tickets .. oh wait sorry they both went out of buisiness .. i mean red bull tix ... now Devils/rangers games .. good luck getting in

I do wish the ladies soccer would have lasted .. having 3 daughters who play .. I was pulling for them .. but it wasnt meant to be

tales of hockeys death have been greatly exagerrated .. for years .. true they have some work to do .. a decent TV deal would be nice and the scheduling buffoons are like monkeys throwing poo at a calander .. but I wouldnt worry about it going away anytime soon

Go Devils!

#58 User is offline   Merenguito Icon

• 2008 Best Sig Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Apr 10 2007, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
iagree.gif drinks.gif

That's awesome, you work for G4TV? What do you do for them? Tell me if they need a News Anchor or something. I'll be more than willing to accept biggrin.gif

No I dont work for G4 even though I was technically emplyoed by them for 3 days. What happened was I got cool with one of their producers on my space and he asked me if I wanted to be part of a new show they had called Training Camp. Bottomline is, Eddie George went to my house (in NJ at the time), I played him in MLB 2K5, I got flown to Atl to meet Braves, Nationals, and Reds players, and I got paid $600 plua the airfare and hotel to do it. A absolutely awesome experience. I have the show on DVD here but I dont know how to upload it to You Tube or something. Sadly the show got canned, but I had ALOT of fun and I even stayed in touch with some ball players like Wily Mo Peņa (with the Reds at the time). He lives out here in Tampa in the offseason and I usually meet up with him at latin night clubs and shit.
Posted Image

#59 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (CrazyHorseDave @ Apr 10 2007, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you know how many 'red bulls' jerseys i see a year? 0

and how many Devils .. rangers/icelanders/even the damned flyers i see a week? considerably more

without marketing you will have nothing .. I dont see it lasting .. when was the last time you couldnt get cosmos .. i mean metrostars tickets .. oh wait sorry they both went out of buisiness .. i mean red bull tix ... now Devils/rangers games .. good luck getting in

I do wish the ladies soccer would have lasted .. having 3 daughters who play .. I was pulling for them .. but it wasnt meant to be

tales of hockeys death have been greatly exagerrated .. for years .. true they have some work to do .. a decent TV deal would be nice and the scheduling buffoons are like monkeys throwing poo at a calander .. but I wouldnt worry about it going away anytime soon

Go Devils!

Youre talking about MLS. It's a second rate league. It's a fact that soccer IS more watched than hockey. Meaning REAL soccer, Spain, Italy, England, Scotland, Germany yada yada. Leagues in those countries are being watched in this country more than our own hockey league. You can say no no no all you want but the study was dont and reported by both Al Morganti and Big Daddy Graham on WIP (Philadelphia's sports radio station). Also the Metrostars didn't go out of business, they were purchased. AND they get more fans a game than the Devils. Rangers, Flyers, ...yes it's true. You can only sell as many tickets as your stadium can seat. Red Bulls average around 25,000/game. How many fans do the arenas hold? Bingo.
Posted Image

#60 User is offline   CrazyHorseDave Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Apr 10 2007, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Youre talking about MLS. It's a second rate league. It's a fact that soccer IS more watched than hockey. Meaning REAL soccer, Spain, Italy, England, Scotland, Germany yada yada. Leagues in those countries are being watched in this country more than our own hockey league. You can say no no no all you want but the study was dont and reported by both Al Morganti and Big Daddy Graham on WIP (Philadelphia's sports radio station). Also the Metrostars didn't go out of business, they were purchased. AND they get more fans a game than the Devils. Rangers, Flyers, ...yes it's true. You can only sell as many tickets as your stadium can seat. Red Bulls average around 25,000/game. How many fans do the arenas hold? Bingo.

the one metrostars game I went to .. there were about 12 people in there .. and there was absolutley nobody in the upper deck so id have to ebelieve they dont sell those tix at all

also they probably have better cricket attendance in England than we do baseball here in America .. but it dont mean jack to me .. were talking about what happens here .. and hockey DEFINETLY has a better hold than soccer here

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users