NYJetsFan.com Forums: Official Madden 08 Stuff - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) David Nelson back on reddit answering questions
blk_orion Icon : (15 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) thanks for that nelson info, my fam originate from Haiti, have fam here doing tons of missions from NY and FL.
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:44 AM) yeah he seems like a very honest person
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) if it wasn't for that injury he suffered in buffalo he would be much more recognized
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) top lad solid pro tough as hell
Mr_Jet Icon : (15 July 2014 - 01:58 PM) http://media-cache-a...0fa7d5eef52.jpg
santana Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:11 AM) TITTIES
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:37 AM) ^I 2nd that
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 July 2014 - 08:54 PM) ***crickets***
RetireChrebet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 03:03 AM) My main concern this season is the quarterback play, he or they need to limit turnovers. Simple as that. Also curious to see what we get out of the secondary. If the two aforementioned play decent football this year it should be a very good season.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 01:24 PM) Football has been gone so long it feels like the Super Bowl was over a year ago. And we still have about 6 weeks to go before the season starts.
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) I still remember the super bowl very clearly
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) it was like germany vs brazil
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) HAAAAMES to real
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) the title race is real!
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 09:19 PM) soccer :zz:
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 July 2014 - 08:32 PM) WOOOOOOOO RIC FLAIR!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 July 2014 - 06:06 AM) Training camp starts in 4 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:15 PM) WOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hes a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 July 2014 - 03:13 PM) WHAT THE f*** IS UP BITCHES!!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:42 PM) U want to know what's up?.............
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 July 2014 - 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) players are reporting to camp today, tomorrow is the first practice!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) Football is almost back!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) You know 0099 is back in the shout box when the FIRE IDZIK drops
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:46 AM) lol first practice today
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:47 AM) I've been really busy lately, been working 60+ hours a week. plus there hasn't been much to talk about.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:58 AM) Yeah this has been the most dead offseason in quite some time
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 09:59 AM) maybe people will start coming back now that camp is starting up
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 11:46 AM) Geno had a strong first practice, went 7-10
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 02:51 PM) site's kinda been dead for years now. even during last season.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 03:28 PM) Yeah I know but it hasn't been this dead
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:02 PM) When the team was winning and going to AFC Championship games the site had a lot of activity. But now after a couple of mediocre seasons, people don't want to talk.
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:04 PM) When the team starts winning again people who have been MIA will be back saying that they never left.
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (Yesterday, 07:07 AM) wats good everyone!. been awhile since i last posted anything but i always come on here to read and see whats new
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:33 PM) SUP BITCHES!!!!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:33 PM) Oh it's you
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 08:49 PM) Harlem, great way to encourage user activity!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:23 PM) I aim to please
Resize Shouts Area

• (33 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Official Madden 08 Stuff

#601 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Strolling on shady streets, you know the usual

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 August 2007 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (Amen @ Aug 19 2007, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, my assessment thus far... fatigue is out of hand. I might be trying to make a push to take the lead back, and next thing I know, I got the backup O-Line in the game. Kerry Rhodes sits out select series'. I usually turn fatigue off.. I don't know how to do it in this game tho. Turnovers are ridiculous! I mean c'mon.. fumbles here, fumbles there.. interceptions with safeties covering insane amounts of ground to jump my routes. It's crazy. EA finally learned how to simulate Pennington's arm strength. I try to throw a bomb, and Cotchery slows down and has to jump for it. 30-40 yards is basically the max. Rain games are rough. I actually lost to the Dolphins on my Franchise mode. I played an incredible game against the Eagles last night. I tied the game at 21 with a little over a minute left. They marched on me a little, and there kicker booted a 46 yard field goal to take the lead.. but there was 1 second left on the clock. Leon Washington fielded the kickoff, and the Highlight Stick worked to perfection. I slid between two would be tacklers, and returned the kickoff with no time left for 104 yards. I was HYPED!

I wanna get some online games going today tho, since I haven't played a Live opponent yet. From the sounds of y'all, I might be getting my ass kicked, but it's all good. I play drunk, so it might've happened anyway.

Also.. running in this game sucks.

Agree with all of that. It's frustrating at first and then it gets real catchy.

View Postganggreen_ewok, on 13 June 2011 - 07:43 PM, said:

"And once again, the meow became a roar"

Posted Image

#602 User is offline   theanalogkid Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:07 PM

Anyone use NCAA rosters in Franchise. IDoes everyone's Pat White suck? Mines 86 SPD 83 thp 81 acc. He's useless except for QB run players, and there is only the QB sneak in the Jets play book.
...no hero in your tradgey, no daring in your escape, no salutes to your surrender, nothing noble in your fate....Rush, The Pass.

#603 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• 04 L.F. Award/05 Best Mod Award/06 Best Sig Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Post icon  Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:08 PM

I'll erase this post later today. Can anyone tell me how in Madden (360) I can highlight my offense plays before the snap so I can see what routes my recievers are about to fun???? RT button only show me the coresponding numbers (x,y,a,cool.gif, but it no longer shows me the routes?

Also, how can I delete or add a played during franchise mode??????

Thanks!
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Are you OK?" he said, trying to keep calm. "Are you OK?"
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."
Welcome to the New York Jets, Tim Tebow.

http://modernworldphotography.com/
http://fineartameric...dos-santos.html

#604 User is offline   MoMilk1991 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:09 PM

Holding down RT, press the right stick up or down.
Posted Image

#605 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (Rhodes1991 @ Aug 27 2007, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Holding down RT, press the right stick up or down.

Dude I owe you, Thanks. I'm new to the game. Do you play Franchise? If you do, what do you play at??? All-pro or All-Madden?
Also how do I call an audible on offense?
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."

#606 User is offline   MoMilk1991 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:16 PM

All-Pro. Franchise is the only thing I play on it. Calling an audible, you need to press X and then there is a list of plays you can call. Same for defense. You can change the list of plays available for the audible too.
Posted Image

#607 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (Rhodes1991 @ Aug 27 2007, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All-Pro. Franchise is the only thing I play on it. Calling an audible, you need to press X and then there is a list of plays you can call. Same for defense. You can change the list of plays available for the audible too.

Thanks again dude, greatly appreciated. I figured from what I see after buying Madden and Xbox Elite (Great system btw) that most people, if their honest about it, probably play at all pro level, cause all-Madden has unrealistic amount of Int's.......or maybe I just suck at this game, Idk. hysterical.gif
But what?
"But you guys sucked."

#608 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:22 PM

i got a question. how do u use a smart QB or LBer or DB when they have other talents?
for instance i used a QB who was only a smart QB (hasselbeck) and i could od it. then i tried using it with tatupu but he is alos a brick wall defender so i cna't see his meter. and same problem with carson palmer.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#609 User is offline   MoMilk1991 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Aug 27 2007, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i got a question. how do u use a smart QB or LBer or DB when they have other talents?
for instance i used a QB who was only a smart QB (hasselbeck) and i could od it. then i tried using it with tatupu but he is alos a brick wall defender so i cna't see his meter. and same problem with carson palmer.

I don't know about that. I honestly don't really use the smart talent.
Posted Image

#610 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (Rhodes1991 @ Aug 27 2007, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know about that. I honestly don't really use the smart talent.

really? when i played with the seahawks (who suck BTW, so do the panthers) the only reason i won the game was cause the smart QB
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#611 User is offline   MoMilk1991 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Aug 27 2007, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
really? when i played with the seahawks (who suck BTW, so do the panthers) the only reason i won the game was cause the smart QB

I've only used the Jets, cause I've only played Franchise. So far the only person I have with Smart was Vilma, and the only time I saw the smart Icon was when I audibled into a prevent defense cause the other team was playing hurry up.
Posted Image

#612 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:52 PM

Chad is a precision passer.You can use the left stick(I think)(along with the player button)in the direction of the receiver you are throwing to and it will be more accurate.Ellis is a power lineman which you use the right button.I myself found he gets in better if you use the left button or B button to spin.Vilma is a brickwall defender.I usually use the hit stick with him.Over all the Jets dont have alot of good defenders.I played New England and Denver and their lines and linebacking nearly have special buttons the the whole way across.I usually play on allpro.If you play the pc on AllMadden you better be pretty good.Even on the top of your game one mistake will kill you.
By the way if any of you play Denver I advise you to throw away from Bailey.He will eat you up most of the time.

#613 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:54 PM

115 I'm pretty sure it's. LB and RT at the same time to use smart players.

#614 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:58 PM

BLC, you gotta play me

#615 User is offline   MoMilk1991 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:58 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Aug 27 2007, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
115 I'm pretty sure it's. LB and RT at the same time to use smart players.

It is, but I think what he wanted to know was how to use the other talents players have when they have two or more including smart.
Posted Image

#616 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 August 2007 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Aug 27 2007, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BLC, you gotta play me

Stop trying to feast on the newbies. play me if you bout it bout it

#617 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 August 2007 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Aug 27 2007, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stop trying to feast on the newbies. play me if you bout it bout it

you never got on friday.

#618 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 August 2007 - 01:04 PM

Stubb and Jetson, do you guys play franchise on all-madden or all-pro???? Be honest!!! hysterical.gif
But what?
"But you guys sucked."

#619 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 August 2007 - 05:02 PM

dubb lets play a game tonight. I get ya 360 if i win. What do you want if you win

#620 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 August 2007 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Aug 27 2007, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dubb lets play a game tonight. I get ya 360 if i win. What do you want if you win

I get to make you're sig that you'll wear until the opener but you'll never get my 360 and I should up the ante up the price just because you keep brining this up. I'll think of something

• (33 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users