NYJetsFan.com Forums: O.t Cave Vs Pistons Game 6 - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 09:18 AM) I want a new GM and HC
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 09:54 AM) Should I go Vincent Jackson or Jarvis Landry as my WR3?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 11:13 AM) i'd go landry
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 11:40 AM) The opposite of what Mr Jet thinks about it.
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM) Top Bantz by 05
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...ousAlaskanhusky
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 02:13 PM) 'Fire Idzik' banner returns for Jets
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:23 PM) jets fans are loony. shoutbox is clear evidence of that.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:28 PM) Nah Jets fans are all level headed individuals
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:40 PM) Zzzzz
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) i agree very level headed
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) ILL KILL YOU ILL KILL ALL OF YOU I AAM THE TABLE!!!!
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:30 PM) @RapSheet: Sources: #Michigan has made another run at Jim Harbaugh after he initially rebuffed the school. U-M has made an offer of 6 years, $48M. Wow.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) @AdamSchefter: Stunner from Chicago: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen this week, per source.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) LOL
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:34 PM) cutler to jets confirmed!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:36 PM) Cutler?? WOOOOOO
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:39 PM) 49ers gotta whip out that check book
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:40 PM) jets resign rex for 2 more years and get cutler
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 07:26 PM) http://cdn.ksk.uprox...ing-650x487.png
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 03:19 PM) holy shit thrilling match up tonight
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:13 PM) Does it matter who wins tonight? Draft pick wise for the Jets?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:16 PM) Probably not. We probably want to draft above the Titans though if that is possible, they are a team that could use a QB. The Jaguars just drafted Blake Bortles, doubt they go first round QB 2 years in a row
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:29 PM) so titans win is best win
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) DRAFT WINSTON
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) FIRE IDZIK
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 07:05 PM) I'm leaning towards wanting to draft Cooper or oline with the first pick. have a good line and or relceiver core and try and sign Bradford or trade for Cutler to play QB. And have Geno as back up for us.
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 07:06 PM) Not sure if Winston can be a franchise QB. Even Mariota has question marks.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 08:25 PM) That is why we need to draft Cooper at WR and then later in the draft go and get Petty
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 09:44 PM) clipboard jesus lead the way
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 09:48 PM) I miss leon
ROBJETS Icon : (18 December 2014 - 11:35 PM) If the Jets would have lost last week since the Jags won the Jets would have the 2 seed right now and not stuck at the 6 seed
ROBJETS Icon : (18 December 2014 - 11:36 PM) Oh well
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:21 AM) I think IK shows potential as a pass rusher
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) If the new HC goes to a 4-3 it will be interesting to see if Couples can play on the end.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:43 PM) he's probably better as a 4-3 DE then a 3-4 LBer anyway
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:43 PM) we'd need another DT though
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:12 PM) Rex to atlanta rumors swirling about
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:35 PM) Who should be my 2 starters at WR for my fantasy. Championship game. It's between AJ Green, Djax, and Mike Evans. I have Hilton too but I think colts will sit him this week
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:36 PM) I'm thinking Djax and Evans. I don't think the match up with green vs Denver
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:37 PM) I have Ingram, Lamar Miller, and Lacy as my RBs and flex
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) green and desean pretty much the same risk reward
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) lock evans in and play the matchup for the other spot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) also might snow in denver mnf i would keep an eye on that
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:48 PM) Good thinkin! I think I'm going to play djax. I like the match up better
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

O.t Cave Vs Pistons Game 6

#1 User is offline   RetireChrebet Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Football, mma, yanks, basketball

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:30 AM

I posted this here so every1 would have a chance to read/comment for those who dont otherwise read the other forums.. as we approach game 6 tonight what will the outcome be for the rest of the series...Lebron Putting on another legendary performance and take the series or will the pistons rally and beat lebron @ home?

#2 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 02:51 PM

legendary my ass. pistons should rally and take the win but man have they been flakin lately.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#3 User is offline   RetireChrebet Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, mma, yanks, basketball

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (santana @ Jun 2 2007, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
legendary my ass. pistons should rally and take the win but man have they been flakin lately.

shit if it aint legendary then what do call it? lucky? and dont tell me its because the pistons arent playin D cause billups and tayshawn had hands in his face just as many times lebron blew by them to get a lay up

#4 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 03:14 PM

no im not taking away anything from his game. but the hype that surrounds it. if billups did the same to the cavs do you think it would be getting such hype and the media would be slobbing on him? Even lebrons dunk over sheed was a bit overrated. Ill buy into it when he closes out the series with a game winner and a good performance. I enjoy watching the pistons play but now I'm even more curious at how lebron would perform against the spurs.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#5 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 03:22 PM

I disagree. What Lebron did in game five is astonishing. I've never really liked the guy or his game, I prefer the style of Steve Nash. But I can respect that Lebron did something absolutely amazing in game 5 that will be legendary IF he wins championships. If he doesn't then I see it losing significance. But with all that was on the line and sub par talent what he did was incredible.

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 03:49 PM

what did he do in game 5?
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jun 2 2007, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you live in a cardboard box or something? He only put on a performance that is being compared to what MJ and Magic did. Turn on SportsCenter I'm sure they're still talking about it.

#8 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jun 2 2007, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what? where have u been? Lebron scored 29 of the Cavs last 30 points to win in Double OT.

Now im not a huge bball fan, partially cus regular season boring, and cus Jordan retired, again lol. But yea eva since the Cvas drafted Lebron James, since i liked him think he could be great and now hes proviin himself, I've followed the Cavs and been thur wit all the rebuilding they've done. And I like watching the playoffs cus theyu exciting and having the Cavs in there, my fav team for 4 years now, its even more exciting to watch.

This series has really been exciting and I honestly think the Cavs can finish it tonight at home. Like I have said allo series though I dont care if it takes all 7 games as long as the Cavs win ill be extatic. I didn't have a team for a while when Jordan left and I tried rooting for the Knicks but a lotta good that did me ahah. But Lebron was a guy I love to watch, hes just amazing what he can do. So tonight I'm rooting for the Cavs to "RISE UP", THEIR 07 SLOGAN, and.........BEAT DETROIT!!!!!

Chad= Cheerleader

#9 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Jun 2 2007, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you live in a cardboard box or something? He only put on a performance that is being compared to what MJ and Magic did. Turn on SportsCenter I'm sure they're still talking about it.

I don't follow sports like i used to. i only have time to follow one sport and thats football.

QUOTE (BESTHANDS8381 @ Jun 2 2007, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what? where have u been? Lebron scored 29 of the Cavs last 30 points to win in Double OT.

Now im not a huge bball fan, partially cus regular season boring, and cus Jordan retired, again lol. But yea eva since the Cvas drafted Lebron James, since i liked him think he could be great and now hes proviin himself, I've followed the Cavs and been thur wit all the rebuilding they've done. And I like watching the playoffs cus theyu exciting and having the Cavs in there, my fav team for 4 years now, its even more exciting to watch.

This series has really been exciting and I honestly think the Cavs can finish it tonight at home. Like I have said allo series though I dont care if it takes all 7 games as long as the Cavs win ill be extatic. I didn't have a team for a while when Jordan left and I tried rooting for the Knicks but a lotta good that did me ahah. But Lebron was a guy I love to watch, hes just amazing what he can do. So tonight I'm rooting for the Cavs to "RISE UP", THEIR 07 SLOGAN, and.........BEAT DETROIT!!!!!

Thanks
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (santana @ Jun 2 2007, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. It was a good performace but wasnt legenday at all. There is no way that it was better performance then MJ and Magic. I mean 48 points in 2 overtime isn't that big of a deal. The NBA and the media is makin a big deal about because they have LeBron's man hood in there mouth.

#11 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Jun 2 2007, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree. It was a good performace but wasnt legenday at all. There is no way that it was better performance then MJ and Magic. I mean 48 points in 2 overtime isn't that big of a deal. The NBA and the media is makin a big deal about because they have LeBron's man hood in there mouth.

ahhaha YEA RIGHT!! it was LEGENDARY!!

and now.....THE CAVS ARE GOING TO THE FINALS!!!

Stop hatin cus yr boy kobe hasnt been able to do ANYTHING CLOSE to what Lebron has at a yonger age with LESS.

YEA CAVS NBA FINALS BABY!!! dance.gif

Chad= Cheerleader

#12 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (BESTHANDS8381 @ Jun 2 2007, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ahhaha YEA RIGHT!! it was LEGENDARY!!

and now.....THE CAVS ARE GOING TO THE FINALS!!!

Stop hatin cus yr boy kobe hasnt been able to do ANYTHING CLOSE to what Lebron has at a yonger age with LESS.
YEA CAVS NBA FINALS BABY!!! dance.gif

How was that legenday? It was 48 fvcking points that took 2 ovetimes to get that.

It's not that hard to get to the finals in the east. The west is alot harder with San Antionio, Dallas, Phoneix, Houston,Utah, Lakers, Golden state and the Clippers.

I hope you realized the NBA fixed the series so they can get LeBron in the finals.

#13 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:46 PM

It might not have been as good as Jordan's preformance but that doesnt make it any less legendary and to say not at all shows even nore how ignorant you are when it comes to basketball.

James is taking a team to the finals, not riding in on Shaq's coatails like kobe did and Lebron is doin it at a younger age than Kobe and Jordan. Only thing with manhood in his nouth is u on yr knees with Kobe's in yrs. GET OVER KOBE, LEBRON IS KING!!

BEATEN DTROIT, RISE UP TO THE FINALS BABY!!

All the lil chciks with crimson lips say CLEVELAND ROX! CLEVELAND ROX!

Chad= Cheerleader

#14 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Jun 2 2007, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How was that legenday? It was 48 fvcking points that took 2 ovetimes to get that.

It's not that hard to get to the finals in the east. The west is alot harder with San Antionio, Dallas, Phoneix, Houston,Utah, Lakers, Golden state and the Clippers.
I hope you realized the NBA fixed the series so they can get LeBron in the finals.

LISTEN TO YRSELF THE NBA FIXED THE FINALS??? GET OFF KOBE'S LAP NOW!!!

48 POINTS IS LEGENDARY IN ANY GAME ESPECIALLY WHEN U SCORE THE LAST 25 POINTS FOR YOUR TEAM TO WIN THATS WHY ITS LEGENDARY!!

stop following bball cus u wouldnt know anything about it if MJ himself dunked a bball in yr face and knocked yr ass out so u wake up reborn.

Chad= Cheerleader

#15 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (BESTHANDS8381 @ Jun 2 2007, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It might not have been as good as Jordan's preformance but that doesnt make it any less legendary and to say not at all shows even nore how ignorant you are when it comes to basketball.

James is taking a team to the finals, not riding in on Shaq's coatails like kobe did and Lebron is doin it at a younger age than Kobe and Jordan. Only thing with manhood in his nouth is u on yr knees with Kobe's in yrs. GET OVER KOBE, LEBRON IS KING!!
BEATEN DTROIT, RISE UP TO THE FINALS BABY!!
All the lil chciks with crimson lips say CLEVELAND ROX! CLEVELAND ROX!

It was not legendary. It was a good performace. You even said that you don't watch basketball that much. Hell if I LeBron scored two points you would say its legendary. Last time I check Shaq didn't win a ring until Kobe came along. LeBron is the SECOND best player in the league. Don't get your hopes up in the finals. Spurs will win in four or five.

p.s step your spelling game up.

#16 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Jun 2 2007, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was not legendary. It was a good performace. You even said that you don't watch basketball that much. Hell if I LeBron scored two points you would say its legendary. Last time I check Shaq didn't win a ring until Kobe came along. LeBron is the SECOND best player in the league. Don't get your hopes up in the finals. Spurs will win in four or five.
p.s step your spelling game up.

ok I'm tellin You right now the CAVS are gunna win the series, and i said I DONT WATCH BBALL EXCEPT FOR THE PLAYOFFS ANYMORE.

I used to watch regular season games every week and all the playoff games until i ran outta time and interest in some of the minor games. I watched a lot of Kobe n the Lakers too and Kobe is not #1 in the league now, or EVER.

Legendary is hitting the shots he did wit the gamre on the line every second and scoring the points when yr team needs u with people in yr face knowing yr gunna shoot it.

and last time i checked Shaq won wit DWade and Kobe cant get past the first round since Shaq left. AND LEBRON DOESNT NEED EITHER OF UM!!

so go cry alone please cus i know way more about bball than u, and P.S. I'll step my spelling game up when u actually can read and understand a post. crazy.gif

Chad= Cheerleader

#17 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (BESTHANDS8381 @ Jun 2 2007, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok I'm tellin You right now the CAVS are gunna win the series, and i said I DONT WATCH BBALL EXCEPT FOR THE PLAYOFFS ANYMORE.

I used to watch regular season games every week and all the playoff games until i ran outta time and interest in some of the minor games. I watched a lot of Kobe n the Lakers too and Kobe is not #1 in the league now, or EVER.

Legendary is hitting the shots he did wit the gamre on the line every second and scoring the points when yr team needs u with people in yr face knowing yr gunna shoot it.

and last time i checked Shaq won wit DWade and Kobe cant get past the first round since Shaq left. AND LEBRON DOESNT NEED EITHER OF UM!!

so go cry alone please cus i know way more about bball than u, and P.S. I'll step my spelling game up when u actually can read and understand a post. crazy.gif

Are you serious? The Spurs are the best team in the NBA. LMAO. LeBron is NOT the best in the league. In FOUR year he will be. Like I said that wasn't lengendary it was clutch. The reason Kobe hasn't got out of the first round is because he plays in the western confrence and he has scrubs on his team. Even you could play on the Lakers. (if you can spell Lakers)

#18 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Jun 3 2007, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you serious? The Spurs are the best team in the NBA. LMAO. LeBron is NOT the best in the league. In FOUR year he will be. Like I said that wasn't lengendary it was clutch. The reason Kobe hasn't got out of the first round is because he plays in the western confrence and he has scrubs on his team. Even you could play on the Lakers. (if you can spell Lakers)

HAHAHA #1 neva said Lebron was best player in NBA. (if u can read and comprehend)

#2 Spurs are a bunch of cheats and dirtbags, cept for Duncan, and they wont be the best if Cleveland beats um.

The reason Kobe can't get outta the first round is cus he cant lead his team like Lebron and hes an egotistical ballhog.

And im sorry i dont type well enough for u, im sorry yr one of the few that actually requires proper spelling on an informal thing wit ccomp speech. If it was trying to shoot down my intelligence level, ouch I'm really hurt crazy.gif but thats a whole new game u dont wanna get into cus in that department I'd crush u like the Cavs did the Pistons, which is 10 times worse then me over yr lack of knowledge, or refusal, of basketball.

and when i said that i didnt really watch the NBA anymore..doesnt mean i dont like basketball or that i didnt play throught middleschool until i only focused on football, and doesnt mean i dont know the rules whos good, whats goin on, or about the game.

So check yrself before u reck yrself, woops......too late.

Chad= Cheerleader

#19 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (BESTHANDS8381 @ Jun 2 2007, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HAHAHA #1 neva said Lebron was best player in NBA. (if u can read and comprehend)

#2 Spurs are a bunch of cheats and dirtbags, cept for Duncan, and they wont be the best if Cleveland beats um.

The reason Kobe can't get outta the first round is cus he cant lead his team like Lebron and hes an egotistical ballhog.

And im sorry i dont type well enough for u, im sorry yr one of the few that actually requires proper spelling on an informal thing wit ccomp speech. If it was trying to shoot down my intelligence level, ouch I'm really hurt crazy.gif but thats a whole new game u dont wanna get into cus in that department I'd crush u like the Cavs did the Pistons, which is 10 times worse then me over yr lack of knowledge, or refusal, of basketball.

and when i said that i didnt really watch the NBA anymore..doesnt mean i dont like basketball or that i didnt play throught middleschool until i only focused on football, and doesnt mean i dont know the rules whos good, whats goin on, or about the game.

So check yrself before u reck yrself, woops......too late.

WTF.gif

Now I know why everyone bitched about my spelling. Ganggreen_Ewok, where are you?

#20 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Jun 3 2007, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WTF.gif
Now I know why everyone bitched about my spelling. Ganggreen_Ewok, where are you?

exactly, clueless just like wit everything else hysterical.gif

Chad= Cheerleader

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users