NYJetsFan.com Forums: O.t Cave Vs Pistons Game 6 - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS LACK OF REDZONE OFFENSE STILL CURSING THE DEFENSE
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:54 PM) he only looks good because our O is so bad.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:54 PM) I bet a lot of teams have their eye on him
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:56 PM) Decker doesn't need to play until he is completely healthy
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:58 PM) FIRE IDZIK
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 11:08 PM) How big was the Sheldon Richardson fumble recovery not being a TD. We quickly went three and out after that
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:43 PM) Idzik better not be stingy this offseason and address the biggest issues we have WR and Secondary
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 11:47 PM) King mo says he's ok, injury is minor
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:21 AM) As a guy who has been on this site since its inception and is still not a moderator which I guess is cause I'm not part of the rat pack who runs this joint I think GENO should still be the starter.
mgjetman Icon : (Today, 10:19 AM) We still could have won this game with the bad calls. Geno just sucks. All the pick six's, missing wide open receivers, bad throws when they are fought. Stupid trick plays because they don't trust him.
santana Icon : (Today, 10:31 AM) I don't get his decision making
santana Icon : (Today, 10:32 AM) There were another 2-3 ints the bears were gifted but were dropped
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:22 AM) f***
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:22 AM) I had a blast at the game... just sucks we lost
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:22 AM) 1-3 when I go se them
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:32 AM) Refs fucked up the fumble for a TD. by calling it down the first time everyone in the stadium saw it as a fumble
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:33 AM) they need to just let them plays play out because they now look at every turnover
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:33 AM) If hes down they could just overturn it on the replay
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:33 AM) f*** Holmes to
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:22 PM) gg2003 you want to be a mod?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:22 PM) You have to go through your initiation
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 12:43 PM) Gg03 would be a terrif
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:43 PM) what is the "initiation"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:47 PM) :zz:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:53 PM) and no I will not say that Idzik needs to be canned cause he doesn't
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:54 PM) he just needs to find talent at the CB and WR positions while also improving in positions that are currently our strengths like DL and OL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:30 PM) Fire idzik!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 01:45 PM) Best part of last night was Wayne Chrebet going onto the Ring of Honor
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:04 PM) u think our oline is a strength? did u not see geno getting killed out there?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:04 PM) LG is a shit position, colon is old and nto much left in the tank, brick and mangold are in decline, and brent is a below average RT at best
santana Icon : (Today, 04:26 PM) initiation is you have to high 5.... 5 pats fans in the span of a week
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 04:43 PM) i wonder how ronny is doing as a fins fan lol.
santana Icon : (Today, 04:55 PM) I think he got sick of being an nfl fan all together
santana Icon : (Today, 04:55 PM) but thats just speculation
santana Icon : (Today, 04:55 PM) I know its starting to make me sick
santana Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) bad refs excessive commercials
santana Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) shitty services available to stream it
santana Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) loads of penalties
santana Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) annoying replay system
santana Icon : (Today, 04:57 PM) ambiguous rules where the ref has to fucking explain everything to you
santana Icon : (Today, 04:58 PM) oh and the constant violence out side of the game. domestic abuse. murders. dui cases. gun charges. young players wanting to smoke weed with less repercussion. veteran players wanting less hgh testing to stay healthy and in the league
santana Icon : (Today, 04:59 PM) BUY BUD LIGHT GUYS AND A TACOMA NATIONWIDE IS ON YOUR SIDE PAPAJOHNS DISCOUNT DOUBLE fuck you you will buy it!
santana Icon : (Today, 04:59 PM) end rant
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 05:08 PM) lol NFL is a big money business, sometimes to run something that big, your gonna have some a-holes involved. any big company is like that
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 05:10 PM) i might not wanna read this then http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38459
santana Icon : (Today, 05:11 PM) yeah heard about it
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

O.t Cave Vs Pistons Game 6

#21 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE (BESTHANDS8381 @ Jun 2 2007, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
exactly, clueless just like wit everything else hysterical.gif

I'm clueless? You can't even spell with. hysterical.gif

#22 User is offline   vilmatime51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 11:52 PM

Lebron > Kobe..JUST ACCEPT IT!
The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.- Joe Paterno

"Believe deep down inside that you're destined to do great things"- Joe Paterno

#23 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2007 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (vilmatime51 @ Jun 2 2007, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lebron > Kobe..JUST ACCEPT IT!

How?

#24 User is offline   Merenguito Icon

• 2008 Best Sig Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 08:21 AM

The reason it was a legendary performance was not because of the ammout of points, its the fact the way he scored them and the atmosphere.

Think about it..

Det has been the Eastern conferences staple team the last 4 to 5 years. They are a great defensive team with veterans. The series was tied meaning that whomever won this game was basically gonna win the series. For Lebron to score 29 of the last 30, fatigued, with everyone on him KNOWING he was gonna try to score. Man I tell you, that last layup to win it for them was a microcosm of what that game was all about. For ANY of you to sit here and say that it was not legendary is silly.

Sometines its not how many points you score, its the significance of the points you scored that matters.

What performance was better KobesKool, Lebrons 48 in the playoffs IN Det or Kobe's 81 vs Toronto was it?

Not legendary LOL jesus christ ya some haters! Had it been Kobe Bryant that done that you would of probably been creaming your pants, and you know what, I would of understood because THAT my friend is what basketball is about...magical performances when it matters most.
Posted Image

#25 User is offline   RetireChrebet Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, mma, yanks, basketball

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:18 AM

QUOTE (Merenguito @ Jun 3 2007, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The reason it was a legendary performance was not because of the ammout of points, its the fact the way he scored them and the atmosphere.

Think about it..

Det has been the Eastern conferences staple team the last 4 to 5 years. They are a great defensive team with veterans. The series was tied meaning that whomever won this game was basically gonna win the series. For Lebron to score 29 of the last 30, fatigued, with everyone on him KNOWING he was gonna try to score. Man I tell you, that last layup to win it for them was a microcosm of what that game was all about. For ANY of you to sit here and say that it was not legendary is silly.

Sometines its not how many points you score, its the significance of the points you scored that matters.

What performance was better KobesKool, Lebrons 48 in the playoffs IN Det or Kobe's 81 vs Toronto was it?

Not legendary LOL jesus christ ya some haters! Had it been Kobe Bryant that done that you would of probably been creaming your pants, and you know what, I would of understood because THAT my friend is what basketball is about...magical performances when it matters most.

I think i just shed a tear

I understand 48 points by itself may not be legendary for a 2OT game but KK look at it this way then.

Lebron went on his streak with 1:17 left in the 4th, combine that with the 2 ot's, that equals 11:17(less than a full quarter)..so in less then a full quarter lebron managed to score 29 points in the biggest game the NBA had to offer so far this season..not to mention the game was in the "D"(detroit) youngn and dont tell me its cause there in the eastern conference because detroit plays western conference defense, accually the only team that plays better D is san antonio IMO ...hows that for legendary?

#26 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• 04 L.F. Award/05 Best Mod Award/06 Best Sig Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jun 2 2007, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't follow sports like i used to. i only have time to follow one sport and thats football.

I know what you mean. iagree.gif
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Are you OK?" he said, trying to keep calm. "Are you OK?"
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."
Welcome to the New York Jets, Tim Tebow.

http://modernworldphotography.com/
http://fineartameric...dos-santos.html

#27 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Jun 3 2007, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm clueless? You can't even spell with. hysterical.gif

wow, I mean i know i cant type well but yr gunna say i didt spell with when i PURPOSELY PUT WIT! wow good job!! good.gif

ahhaha hysterical.gif man if i actually mispelled a word i could understand but u try to get on me for using computer slang?? wow yr real big.

and btw since yr talkin bout my spelling how bout in one of yr posts u called YOURSELF Lebron James. Went sumthin Like "I Lebron did so n so", im too lazy to quote it but u can check, yeash i might mispell but at least i know who I am wink.gif

Chad= Cheerleader

#28 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE (RetireChrebet @ Jun 3 2007, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think i just shed a tear

I understand 48 points by itself may not be legendary for a 2OT game but KK look at it this way then.

Lebron went on his streak with 1:17 left in the 4th, combine that with the 2 ot's, that equals 11:17(less than a full quarter)..so in less then a full quarter lebron managed to score 29 points in the biggest game the NBA had to offer so far this season..not to mention the game was in the "D"(detroit) youngn and dont tell me its cause there in the eastern conference because detroit plays western conference defense, accually the only team that plays better D is san antonio IMO ...hows that for legendary?

iagree.gif drinks.gif thank you!!

Chad= Cheerleader

#29 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (Merenguito @ Jun 3 2007, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Think about it..

Like I said early that was a clutch performance not legendary. Just cause the tools on sportscenter (who are paid to promote LeBron) say it's legnedary doesn't mean it was legendary it was a CLUTCH performance. LeBron will have a "lengendary" performance one of these days but that wasn't it.

It Kobe did what LeBron did it would have been just a regular night for him. I wouldn't think it was anything special beside a solid game. I not a hater, I just speak the truth. If Kobe scored the last 20 something points for his team y'all you saying he is a ball hog? Come on man there is double standards. But all the hate for Kobe proves he is the BEST player in the league.

BTW, Kobe's 81 points was better then LeBrons game 5.

#30 User is offline   RetireChrebet Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, mma, yanks, basketball

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Jun 3 2007, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like I said early that was a clutch performance not legendary. Just cause the tools on sportscenter (who are paid to promote LeBron) say it's legnedary doesn't mean it was legendary it was a CLUTCH performance.
It Kobe did what LeBron did it would have been just a regular night for him. I wouldn't think it was anything special beside a solid game. I not a hater, I just speak the truth. If Kobe scored the last 20 something points for his team y'all you saying he is a ball hog? Come on man there is double standards. But all the hate for Kobe proves he is the BEST player in the league.

You are clueless!!! this proves the male brain doesnt fully mature until 25..YOU DONT GET CALLED A BALL HOG WHEN YOU SINGLE HANDEDLY WIN A GAME...you get called a ball hog when u take 40 shots and make 5.. AND if kobe did do what Lebron did it would be equally as impressive and just as hyped because it wouldve been in the west and wouldve been against san anton, thats a big spot light there cuzzo

#31 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (RetireChrebet @ Jun 3 2007, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are clueless!!! this proves the male brain doesnt fully mature until 25..YOU DONT GET CALLED A BALL HOG WHEN YOU SINGLE HANDEDLY WIN A GAME...you get called a ball hog when u take 40 shots and make 5.. AND if kobe did do what Lebron did it would be equally as impressive and just as hyped because it wouldve been in the west and wouldve been against san anton, thats a big spot light there cuzzo

You're clueless too. In your profile it says you're 22 years old. hysterical.gif

#32 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Jun 3 2007, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're clueless too. In your profile it says you're 22 years old. hysterical.gif

wow dude, u have no rebuttle wit actual knowledge so u resort to this......this is a sad and pitiful display by u in this thread

Chad= Cheerleader

#33 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (BESTHANDS8381 @ Jun 3 2007, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow dude, u have no rebuttle wit actual knowledge so u resort to this......this is a sad and pitiful display by u in this thread

You can't even spell with. You're a fuvcking failure. Just cause you beat if off to Sturart Scott and everyone else on sportscenter doesn't mean they are right. Get that through you head. Game 5 was a clutch performance. That all it was. When the hell have you posted ANYTHING with knowledge? Thats right, never.

#34 User is offline   TheUltimate Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 03:48 PM

This was a legendary performance by Lebron. And you say people are calling it legendary because of ESPN but I was watching the game live and couldn't believe what I was seeing, he could not be stopped, some of those shots he made were crazy. That game was amazing, hopefully the finals are half as exciting as the Detriot-Cleveland series was.
"Straight Cash Homey"

User Posted Image

#35 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Progression

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 04:34 PM

whats not legendary about clutch anyway.... you cant take anything away from what lebron did this series, it will go down in history and i guarantee you no one will forget it..

like Chrebet said less than a quarter, thousands of detroit fans, nba championship on the line.... you tell me how thats not legendary...

if you think that Kobe's regular season 81 point game is more impressive, i understand why you like kobe cuz youre all about numbers.
ColesReturns87

#36 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Jun 3 2007, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can't even spell with. You're a fuvcking failure. Just cause you beat if off to Sturart Scott and everyone else on sportscenter doesn't mean they are right. Get that through you head. Game 5 was a clutch performance. That all it was. When the hell have you posted ANYTHING with knowledge? Thats right, never.

ahaha, wow retirechrebet was right u need time to mature, u call me a failure and u dont even know me??? yea good job thur, u say i cant spell the word "with" when this is the second time im tellin u i purposely spelled it wit cus its faster easier more efficient, its online man, its computer slang, get ova yrself. I even bolded it for u to show thats the way i wanted to and chose to spell it. u got issues man.

as for the failure ur not even worth me defending that statement cus #1 its an idiotic and bogus statements, and #2 commin from u its about as meangful and holds as much worth as oh lets say, in the words of a wise man, a "poopy flavored lollypop"

And I dont listen to stuart scott, i watched the entire game, i played bball i know bball and im pretty dam good in comming to my own conclusions. u cant say sumthing wasnt legendary and only clutch, BEING CLUTCH IS LEGENDARY. thurs a legendary bball player nicknamed "mr. clutch" jeez.

and this is one of id say about 1,000 posts ive had wit knowledge in it, ill give some of the others ones i was just laughing at sumthin or agreeing. But i dont come back in a debate wit "u cant spell with, when people didnt want to type with in the first place. If i wanted to say with id type it out.

I dont need to get any of yr idiotic nonsence through my head, cus although its thick, my brain is still intelligent and plans to stay that way, if i listen to u ill become border line menatally retarted.

Chad= Cheerleader

#37 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (ColesReturns87 @ Jun 3 2007, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
whats not legendary about clutch anyway.... you cant take anything away from what lebron did this series, it will go down in history and i guarantee you no one will forget it..

like Chrebet said less than a quarter, thousands of detroit fans, nba championship on the line.... you tell me how thats not legendary...

if you think that Kobe's regular season 81 point game is more impressive, i understand why you like kobe cuz youre all about numbers.

iagree.gif drinks.gif exactly, oh and Kobe, Jordan, although my fav of all time, neva scored 25 striaght points for his team to lead um to victory. If doing sumthin the greatest of all time didnt do isnt legendary, then i dont know what possible is.

Chad= Cheerleader

#38 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (TheUltimate @ Jun 3 2007, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This was a legendary performance by Lebron. And you say people are calling it legendary because of ESPN but I was watching the game live and couldn't believe what I was seeing, he could not be stopped, some of those shots he made were crazy. That game was amazing, hopefully the finals are half as exciting as the Detriot-Cleveland series was.

wow Kobe, this is sad. EVEN THEULTIMATE says its legendary, if THEULTIMATE and I see eye to eye on sumthin, u should DEF just stop makin yrself look bad cus we neva agree haha.

Chad= Cheerleader

#39 User is offline   VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs Icon

• 06 R.O.Y. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Jun 3 2007, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like I said early that was a clutch performance not legendary. Just cause the tools on sportscenter (who are paid to promote LeBron) say it's legnedary doesn't mean it was legendary it was a CLUTCH performance. LeBron will have a "lengendary" performance one of these days but that wasn't it.

BTW, Kobe's 81 points was better then LeBrons game 5.

God, it's UNBELIEVABLE how little you understand sports.

#40 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs @ Jun 3 2007, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
God, it's UNBELIEVABLE how little you understand sports.

God, it unbelievabe how much dick you suck.

So pretty much you guys are saying evertime you lead your team to a win its legendary. So you're saying the pass Leon Washington caught against the Dolphins on Monday Night is legendary? No one is gonna remember that except Dolphins and Jet fans. I won't remember game 5. It was a great performance not legendary.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users